• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

The sylveon shuddered at the thought of being forced to go with people he did not now... That yamask didn't seem particularly friendly, much unlike Guari. He was still very wary of the others here.

"Uhm..." he backtracked away from the marowak, feeler curling up by his chest, "No, I think I'll stay here."

Yamask sighed in relief. He wanted to make sure he was away for a Pokemon so disgusting. "Even if he went with us, he would probably get attack for looking so weak and powerless." Yamask thought to himself. He started to get some awful plans toward the Pokemon. He ignored everything and resumed to pack.

Yamask: Guari, are you ready?

Guari sighed, getting these two to at least tolerate each other would be difficult. "Okay then, Glitter. I'll stay here with you to take care of the house and you. I might as well show you the lake. Come on! Yamask, you can go with Provi."

Provi saw Yamask coming, and quickly finished packing the food. She told him "We're stopping by a town. You can stay in a tree and watch for trouble, while I get the supplies."

Yamask: Sure! Just make sure that you packed everything for me too.

Yamask walked towards a tree and floated up. Up in the tree, he slept because of the shade.

"O-ok," Glitter agreed, going quietly with the marowak. He hoped that that yamask didn't plan on hanging around for very long. He seemed completely disgusted by him, for reasons he couldn't quite ascertain. The fact that he had been hurt made the sylveon look a little unsightly, but that was no reason to approach him as though he were some disgusting alien...

He lit up at the sight of the serene lake, mesmerised by the blue water, and the pokemon which swum across it.

Provi grabbed the basket, and walked over to the tree. She called up to Yamask "Okay, just follow me!" Taking off, she flew above the trees, going slower than usual.

Elsewhere, Guari took the bucket always left by the lake, scooping up some water. She offered some to Glitter, knowing he hasn't had a drink for at least a day.

Before long, Provi and Yamask arrived at the town. Knowing Yamask didn't like a lot of people or pokemon around here, she gave him a choice. "Yamask, do you want to stay here, or are you going to come with me into the town?"

Zailia stumbled and fell down near the bank of a lake. Spotting a Yamask and Sylveon, she said, very quitely "Hey, can you help me? You don't have a trainer, you must be camped somewhere. Can you take me there?"

Last edited:
Name: Willy
Species: Wishiwashi
Moves: Scald, Feint Attack, Brine, Aqua Tail
Level: 41
Other: He wasn't abandoned, but he escaped when Team Skull caught him. One grunt was dumb enough to pour him out of his bowl in truth or dare. He then escaped and trained until he got to the Pokemon Home. He is still to this day hunted by Team Skull, but they fail every time.

(Glitter isn't in town, he's by the lake with Guari)

Glitter sniffed the lake water cautiously. It looked clean enough; it wasn't scummy, and it didn't smell particularly bad either. So he gave it a cautious lick with his parched tongue. And then another. And then he was reminded of just how thirsty he had been, and though he wanted to lap up the entire bucket, he managed to restrain himself when it was half empty.

He sat straight and licked his paw, "Thank you," he breathed.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
AHEM.

Friendly reminder, primarily to ShiningLight, that script format is NOT how we RP around here. Third person, past tense, story format.

And no one-liners either. Paragraphs, please. The rest of you too.

Read the rules.

Guari saw the Audino and nodded. "Follow me, Audino." She said, leading the way back to the house. Since Glitter seemed fine, and capable of feeding himself, her attention was focused on the new pokemon.

Provi understood Yamask's hesitation, and left him to watch while she walked into town. Children ran up, since she came here often if there was a food shortage or needed something unfindable in the wild. Provi gave out fruit to them, then walked into the store, getting some more medicine for Sylveon and a box of treats to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
In his non-schooling form, Willy peered at the sight of the kids getting treats.

"Look at them." he said quietly "Stuffing their faces when I had to face the hardships in life." He went into a stream after that.

Glitter followed them inside, settling back on his own blanket. He wondered if, perhaps, he should go over and introduce himself... But he just couldn't summon the courage. He knew that Guari was kind enough, but after being treated like some sort of abomination by that yamask, he didn't dare approach the strange audino.

"She probably thinks the same thing about me," he muttered.

"No, Audino. There are no people here. Do you have a name?" Guari saw Glitter lying down, and she was concerned. Maybe meeting Yamask had discouraged him from making friends.

Provi saved some treats for her friends. She said goodbye to the children, and left the town. Flying back to the tree Yamask was in, she offered one to him. "Have one. They're really good."

Willy managed to get past anyone without them noticing using feint attack. He headed to his training place which was now through this way due to Team Skull keeping a lookout there. He only made a sound of rustling grass. He then darted away.

Name: Fort
Species: Machop
Moves: Karate Chop, Low Kick, Foresight, and Work Up
Personality: Protective of friends, quick to anger, and sometimes can be a jerk without knowing.
Other: Abandoned by his trainer after losing to a Gym Leader.

After the water type ran away a Machop came into vision and walked towards Provi. The Machop thought to himself, "A Tropius? I've never battled one. Sam never let me, I was too weak. She looks happy. Probably has a trainer. Maybe this can be my golden moment!" Fort walked towards Provi and starts a conversation with her.

"Hi! I'm Fort nice to meet you! What's your name? Do you have a trainer?" Fort asked with hope in his eyes.

Provi was surprised by this pokemon's enthusiasm and the flurry of questions launched at her. She responded with "Nice to meet you too, Fort. I'm Provi, and no, I don't have a trainer. Do you need something?"

"Oh well you see I've been looking for a trainer. I've been abandoned for a month, today. I was defeated by a Gym Leader. They used a Pidgeotto. One Wing Attack and I was done. Sam told me he didn't want me anymore. I was sad. I've been traveling all over the place hoping a trainer would spot me. When I saw your happy face I hoped you had a trainer. Some day I want to be a strong Machamp who is partnered to a strong champion, a Pokemon could only wish." Fort said while his stomach gurgled loudly. "Do you have food?"

"Yes I do, Fort." Provi gave Fort one of the treats she had saved, along with two berries. "Do you need water too? There's a lake near where I live."

"You live somewhere? Like in a cave or a what? Could I visit or stay for awhile? I'm awfully lonely and I like you. You're very nice." Fort said with extreme happiness.
Just then a rustle in the trees near by were made. A flock of Pidgeotto darted out of the leaves. They stared at their new founded prey. All of the Pidgeotto used Air Slash while one of them was screaming, "Looks like easy pickings today guys!"
Fort dodge the attacks while Provi endured one of the Air Slashes while the others missed. Fort's eyes flickered with anger and he switched to his offensive personality. Fort jumped on a near by boulder and used Karate Chop. One Pidgeotto fell to the ground and fainted. One Pidgeotto grabbed onto Fort and took him high into the sky.
Fort had a flashback to his battle with the Gym Leader's Pidgeotto. "Fort don't let up! Use Karate Chop!" Fort was incapacitated. Fort snapped back to reality when the Pidgeotto started pecking at the back of his head. Fort fainted and was vulnerable to more attacks. Provi then sprang into action.

Last edited:
Provi watched Fort faint, and flew over to him to prevent him being hit more. She used growth to boost stats, then used Whirlwind on most of them, and Magical Leaf on the ones who dodged. Grabbing Fort, she flew back into the town, and had the nurse heal him.

While being carried by Provi back to town, Fort thought of the time when he was first abandoned.
"Fort, I can't believe after all we've been through. You let me down!" Sam shouted at Fort.
"Chop! Ma-ma chop chop!" (Translation to Pokemon) "Sam! I tried, don't say this!" Fort cried.
"Just leave me alone."
"Chop?" (Translation) "What?" Fort called out.
"Better yet, I release you. You're someone else's problem now." Sam said while clicking the button on Fort's pokeball and was then released.
Fort started hugging Sam's leg, hoping he would take him back. Sam shrugged him off and then kicked Fort in the stomach and ran away. Fort would lay there for a day hoping Sam would comeback. He didn't. Fort then went on with life looking for a new trainer. On the third day of being abandoned Fort started crying. This crying in his dream transferred to real life where Provi had carried Fort back to the house.
Fort woke up, still crying he said, "Provi? Where am I? What happened?" a tear fell down his face and splashed onto Provi's foot.

"B-but Sam. I miss him. I want to be his Pokemon! I want him back!" Fort said.
Without noticing he used Work Up and then Karate Chopped Guari. His eyes were still full of tears. He drew his hand back for one more Karate Chop when he fell on his butt. He started crying again.
"Why did he leave me? I was his best friend and I was his. Why did he l-l-leave me?" Fort said.
Provi entered the room and saw that Fort was awake, but crying.

Glitter perked up at the sound of yet another voice in the room, and a strange machop was awake on a blanket, crying like he had done, once. He seemed to speak too, of a trainer whom he had loved, only to have been abandoned. By the sounds of it, Glitter wasn't the only one who knew that feeling.

In a rare moment of bravery, Glitter decided that he'd try and approach the machop. Maybe they could be friends...

He went to the kitchen and poured out a dish of sweet milk. Glitter loved sweet milk when he was upset; the taste always soothed him deeply. Maybe the machop would appreciate it too.

He set the milk down in front of the machop as he tentatively said, "H-hello, my name's Glitter.. Um, I heard that you had a trainer, too?"

Last edited:
(My bad! XD)
"Hello my name is *sniffle sniffle* Fort. Nice to meet you Glitter. My trainer left me alone. If you don't mind me asking, what happened to you and your trainer?"

The sylveon swallowed. It was a delicate subject for him to discuss, and yet, here he was, about to share his story with a total stranger anyway.

His feelers twitched in an anxious fashion. "I... My trainer released me, because I didn't evolve right," the sylveon explained, "He said that he wanted an umbreon, but I evolved into sylveon instead. He was so angry, and then before I knew it, he'd crushed my pokeball..."

Yamask was asleep again on the tree. He then woke and fell. "Ouch!" he exclaimed. Yamask went around, floating. Then forgot where he was going. "Where am I?" Yamask said, in a slow and soft voice. He didn't know where to go. Everything trees and grass surrounding him. He was lost.

Yamask didn't know what to do. Should he keep moving on or should he take in one place? He went with moving after 10 minutes. He stumbled on a dense and dark forest. The canopy was too bushy and dark. Not even a speck of light could be seen in the forest. He went too far in and tried to backtrack but what can he see in such dark forest? "Wha-wha-uh what is th-th-thh- this pla-place?" he said in a trembling voice. With a forest so dark, no one could find him. Not even a flying Pokemon could save him. Lost, he sat and waited to come up with a plan.

"I'm so sorry. If it makes you feel better, you have an advantage over any Umbreon. So if that trainer comes back you can win. We both can. We can both find a trainer! What do you say? Do you wanna be my partner?" Fort asked hopefully.

Provi remembered she had left Yamask near town. "Excuse me, I forgot something. I'll be back soon, hopefully." She left the house, and flew toward town, hoping Yamask wasn't hurt.