• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

Glitter's baby blue and white face paled. Find a trainer?! As if he ever wanted to be with one of those monsters again!

He backtracked, raising his feelers as threateningly as he could. "How... How dare you speak so lightly of those monsters!" he cried, "Would I like to find a trainer?! Would I like to be made to fight my own kind for money, and kept in a tiny metal ball for the rest of my life?! No way!"

He ran away and his under his blanket on the other side of the room, deeply regretting ever speaking to that machop. He started to cry at the thought of ever being with a trainer again.

"But? Not all trainers are bad. What about Red, the strongest trainer of all time?" Fort yelled back. "He stopped the Evil Team Rocket from stealing our kind. Or N the man who can talk to our kind, he protected us. How about Brendan and May? They stopped Team Aqua and Team Magma from destroying the world! And don't call them monsters you twinkle towed freak!"
Fort was once more enraged. He charged at Glitter and used Karate Chop.

Guari gasped. Running over to Sylveon, she began trying to comfort him and block Machop's attacks, saying "It's okay, Glitter. He doesn't understand how bad some trainers can be." She then turned to Fort, her eyes glittering with fury. She started yelling at Fort. "Stop trying to hurt people who have already been wounded! Just because you know some trainers are good doesn't mean he'll start trusting them!"

Something snapped in Yamask's mind. He climbs trees! "Whew," Yamask said in relief. He tried to find an easy-to-climb tree. Once he did, he climbed up to the top to only find that he couldn't keep up the climbing of the long trees. He came down to try to spark another idea.

And so he did. He used his energy filled mini-balls and aimed for the ground. It was enough to push him up. He used a bigger blast to seen him higher up. Once he was high enough, he grabs the leaves and went up more. At last! Light! Relief once again flowed through him. Now he waited to be found.

Glitter buried himself further under the blanket, too terrified even to defend himself. The blanket took the blow for him, negating all of the damage that it would have done.

He perked up at the sound of Guari's voice. He listened to her, let her comfort him in that sweet, motherly voice of hers. She'd never hurt him. He was sure of that.

"I don't understand. My trainer released me because I wasn't strong enough! His released him for being and Eeveelution that a lot of people would be happy to have. It's not like you haven't evolved!" Fort said with even more flare than last time.

Guari said "Provi went to look for a missing Yamask. She will be back shortly. You and Sylveon will never understand each other's situations, I'm sure of that. You might get along with Yamask, you two have that in common."

Elsewhere, Provi saw the Yamask on top of a tree. She glided over to him, saying "Glad to see you're not injured. Let's go home now."

"Yamask? What do we have in common? All I have done so far to make an impression is attack another Pokemon and make you hate me. I should just leave..." Fort said calming down.

Provi returned home with Yamask, frowning when she saw Glitter cowering and Guari staring angrily at Fort. "What happened, everyone!" She said, no longer in a pleasant mood.

Glitter continued to tremble, scarred deeply by the machop's words. It didn't matter that he was an eeveelution, one of the most desirable ones at that. To his own kind, he was an abomination, on account of him being blue instead of pink. they didn't want to associate with him, fearful that his appearance would attract trainers. To trainers, he was either a prize, or something to be made fun of. He was a sylveon, the girliest looking eeveelution there was, and yet, he was male.

He just wanted Guari and Provi. They'd been the only ones here who had been kind to him, so far. He wouldn't mind staying with them forever, living as their son, here.

Yamask looked worried. "It may be a Pokemon I had angered before and is back to threatening everyone!" Yamask thought. He took few steps back and hid a packed energy-filled dark ball in case if it is true that he is a threat. He made sure it was well hidden that no one saw it, and so it was.

Last edited:
"It don't matter. I was just leaving. Thanks for the kind hospitality Provi." Fort said.
Fort ignored any conversation that were to happen. Outside the home stood a trainer. The trainer looked familiar to Fort. It was Sam. Fort's eyes widened.
"Fort?" Sam asked.
"Chop! (Translate) Sam!" Fort shouted.
"Go! Medicham!" Sam shouted. "Use Psychic!"
Fort was thrown against the house. Fort got back up and used Karate Chop. Doing nothing to the Medicham.
"Wow, you're a pretty stupid fighting type. No wonder he left you. Unless you have Fairy Wind in your back pocket you won't stop me Fort!" the Medicham said with a chuckle.

Provi heard a bang against the door. Wondering what it was, she looked out the window, seeing a trainer attack Fort. Partly for Fort, and partly to protect the other pokemon here, she whispered "Guari, there's a trainer outside." Guari nodded, and opened the door. She roared with fury. Using Screech, then Substitute, she prepared to unleash everything she had against this trainer. Provi did the same, ready to protect everyone who called this place home.

"Medicham use Thunder Punch with one hand and Ice Punch with the other!" Sam shouted.
Fort took both attacks and cried out for help. "Provi! Help me!"
"Medicham use Fire Punch!" Sam comanded.
Fort dodged the attack and the fire punch hit the house. Catching it on fire.
"You'll regret that!" Fort shouted.
Fort sprung back into action. Midway through his leap towards Medicham he started glowing. Fort grew in size. Fort had evolved into Machoke. Fort used Dual Chop, a new move he learned upon his evolution. Medicham was injured badly but survived to attack once again. This time he used Psychic and threw Machoke through a wall into Glitter's room.

Yamask remembered fighting a Medicham before. He used a move that was super-effective against them. It probably was Ghost-type move. After the Medicham was in the room with the trainer, Yamask went to action; he fired the energy-ball he had hidden behind him towards the ground between the Medicham and the trainer. It caused a dust cloud and some smoke. This was Yamask's chance to go in! He jumped in the cloud of dust and sand and used a dark slash on the Medicham. It worked! The Medicham was hurt badly. But the Medicham was still standing. As the dust cloud started to die down, Yamask retreated and hid behind a wall before it could die down completely. Now it was up to Gitter to finish the Medicham off. It's also weakened enough to be finished by 1 Fairy Wind.

"Glitter! *Cough cough* You can help! Show me that I'm wrong about trainers. Finish this douchebag!" Fort shouted.
Fort ran over to Glitter and said, "I'm so sorry for what I said, but please you're the one with the type advantage!"

Glitter, in a rare moment of bravery, stepped in to save the day. He'd been trained up to high level, and EV trained in special attack, so when he did want to fight, he could dish out some serious damage.

He shrieked as he blew forth a sparkling, pink wind, directing it straight at the invading trainer and his machamp.

Medicham and Sam both fell to the ground. Medicham fainted. Sam stood up with awe. He reached into his backpack and pulled out three pokeballs.
"Fort! Yamask! Sylveon! I want you on my team! Go POKEBALLS!" Sam shouted.
Fort snapped out of the trance he tricked himself into and then realized that trainers are evil monsters. He drew back his hand and used Dynamic Punch and destroyed the pokeball heading straight for him. The other two pokeballs soared towards Yamask and Glitter.

Guari used Bonemerang on the two remaining Pokeballs, shattering them into little splinters. Turning to the trainer, she began using Focus Energy, while Provi used Growth repeatedly, to intimidate the trainer.

Glitter, out of sheer terror, started launching moonblasts at the pokeball, and at Sam and his fainted medicham. The pokeball had already shattered, not that he noticed.

The sylveon continued to launch moonblasts, not caring who or what they hit as they flew out of the house, slamming into the already fainted medicham.

"Ooh. More Pokemon. I guess I'll have a full team then." Sam said out loud. "Go! Shimmer!"
A Lapras landed on the ground.
"Shimmer use Blizzard!" Sam commanded.
The Lapras refused. "Marowak! Tropius! Help me get away from him!"

My new character if y'all are fine.
Name: Shimmer
Species: Lapras
Moves: Blizzard, Surf, Ice Beam, and Horn Drill.
Personality: Shy, needy, always scared.
Other: Shimmer is the other Pokemon missused by Sam. It fought with Fort till Fort was released. Then Shimmer stopped obeying Sam.

"Glitter, Glitter, it's okay! He's fainted now, you can stop!" Guari cried out, worried for the panicked eeveelution. "Guari, let the others take care of him. We need to focus on freeing that Lapras!" Guari reluctantly agreed, and used Bonemerang on Lapras' Pokeball.

Glitter stopped his blind panic when he noticed a lapras, as desperate as he had once been to get away, begging to be set free.

He spied an ultra ball in Sam's hand, which he guessed was the sphere that it had once been confined to.

He put the last of his energy into a final, huge moonblast, launching it straight at the poor creature's portable prison.

Sam started coughing as he was hit with many different attacks. Guari's Bonemerang had broke his had and he then knew that he made a mistake. Sam got up and limped away. Fort then charged after him, but then stopped when he remembered that the house was on fire. He put so much effort into putting the fire out. Hoping that someone else would help.
"Everyone I'm so sorry for the way I acted. Trainers like Sam make me sick." Fort said as the fire on the house burnt him leaving him with the burned status condition.

"Wait! Come back! We need your Hydro Pump to put out the fire!" Fort screamed. "Agh! The burn is, is is killing m-" Fort said as he collapsed to the ground.

"It's all right, Fort. As long as this doesn't happen too frequently." Guari and Provi forgave the Machoke. Guari sprinted inside to help Glitter, while Provi used Stomp to put out fire on the outside. Provi then noticed that Fort had collapsed. Fetching a few Sitrus berries and one that healed burns, she ran over to him. "Eat this quickly. I don't want to take you to the center again."

Last edited:
Waking up instantly the MACHOKE named Fort looked at Guari and said once again, "I'm so very sorry. I can still stay right? I can help the younger ones. I want to help instruct the young ones under 10 to use their moves to protect themselves and stop trainers like Sam from taking us without our consent. Or in my case, try and take me back when I was abandoned. But first."
Fort walked over to Glitter and hugged him. "I'm so sorry. Can you find it in your wonderful forgiving fairy type heart to forgive me?"
"Also, Shimmer! I've missed you." Fort shouted to the new member of the family, Shimmer.

"Hey, I know I just got here but, it been a long day. I think we should all just rest up for the night and do some talking in the morning." Shimmer suggested. "The one time I wish I knew sing. Ha ha."

Glitter hung onto his blanket, clutching it like a lifeline as he collapsed in Fort's new, muscular arms. He nodded, numb from the adrenaline, after the battle. He'd faced his biggest fear; being captured again, and gotten out alive... And he had no idea how to react.

Provi swooped in with healing berries. Guari announced "All right, everyone. Shimmer is right, let's all get some rest. If you need anything, go talk to Provi. I'll see you in the morning." Guari went back in the house, finding a place to curl up. Provi followed her, lying down by the door.

"Goodnight Everyone!" Shimmer said.
"Good night guys," Fort said, he then whispered in Glitter's ear, "Good night Glitter." He said while smooching his forehead.