• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Home

This is a safe place for orphaned, abandoned, or homeless pokemon. Pokemon older than 14 can help the younger pokemon. No cursing please.

Name:
Personality:
Other:

My characters:

Name: Guari
Species: Marowak
Moves: Bonemerang, Focus Energy, Screech, Substitute
Personality: protective, quiet, loyal, curious
Other: Vows to protect all young pokemon

Name: Provi
Species: Tropius
Moves: Whirlwind, Growth, Magical Leaf, Stomp
Personality: lazy, helpful, mild, funny

Last edited:
Name: Glitter

Species: Sylveon (Shiny)

Moves: Draining kiss, moonblast, fairy wind, swift

Personality: Timid, and has a hard time trusting other pokemon. Is very fond of milk, sweet berries, and pokepuffs.

Other: Was abandoned by his trainer after he evolved, because he wanted an umbreon, not a sylveon.

-----------------------------------------------

Glitter had trekked for days to get to here. He had no idea who, or what he would be met with when the door opened, but he'd been told that they'd look after him here. Keep him safe. Keep him warm. Get some food into his empty stomach.

The sylveon had only been on his own for a month, but he was already very weak from all that he'd been forced to endure. He was emaciated, and covered in dried blood from the wounds he had received in battles over just about everything; food, sheltered places to sleep, even pointless scrag fights, with trainers who wanted to catch him. But he wouldn't let himself be caught. Not again.

He raised a tattered feeler and knocked the door.

Guari looked out the window. A wounded Sylveon was standing at the door, looking starved and cold. She opened it, saying "Welcome! I'll go get you medicine, and the Tropius in there has plenty of food. You can have that blanket in the corner."

Name: Frisk
Species: luxio
Moves: thunder fang,quick attack,wild charge,bite
Personality: sassy, energetic,hardly stay quiet, friendly
Other: was abandoned by his trainer becaus his trainer finded out he was a shiny because he have some part of the body orange

"RUN BY THE LOVE OF ARCEUS!!!!! " Frisk said entering in the house and closed the door "trainers.........trying........capture......... " Frisk said very tired

Glitter stirred at the voice. The marowak who greeted him was strangely cheerful, though he didn't dare question her, especially since she was offering food and medicine to him.

He tentatively followed her inside, relieved to find a nice, fluffy blanket in the corner for him to lie on. He settled upon it, lying on his side so that the wounds on his stomach wouldn't touch the fabric. It was perfect.

Provi picked up some berries and brought them to the Sylveon. "Hello, what is your name?" She glanced at the Luxio, who seemed tense. She would tend to him later.

"my name is frisk........" He said looking at the tropius "that dammit trainers stayed a very long time trying to capture me" Frisk said very angry

"Glitter," he answered. His voice was quiet, raspy and breathless. That was the only name he had ever been called by, on account of him being a shiny, and he had never thought to give himself an alternative name.

He sniffed the berries before him. They were nice and sweet-smelling, like the ones he had liked to eat in the wild. Pecha berries. Sweet, delicious pecha berries...

He revived almost instantly, and bit the flesh off of the berries in huge bites. In the space of about a minute, they were gone, and the sylveon licked the last traces of juice off the pocket.

"Hello, Frisk and Glitter." Marowak said, getting ready to go outside. "Provi, can you go get some more food, and maybe more bedding? I'm going outside to scare off any unwanted attention."
Provi got up and got a basket. "Sure, Guari."

Glitter nodded, falling, and then rolling back onto his side. For now, he didn't care about the dried blood on his coat, or the clods of mud on his feelers. He'd take care of those later. For now, he was simply glad that everything he'd been told about this place was true. Here, he was certain that he'd be looked after. The marowak here had been kind enough, not just to give him a place to sleep, but to feed him as well.

Calm, full-bellied, and safe for the first time in months, Glitter closed his eyes and went straight to sleep.

Provi returned to the house with a lot of food, a bucket, and some more blankets. She set the supplies down as Guari walked in, scowling. Guari grabbed a Sitrus berry out of the pile and sat by the door, munching furiously. "Annoying bird pokemon..." she said, beginning to calm down.

Last edited:
Glitter's rest was short lived, however, when he found himself in the field he had once lived in. A boy, brandishing an ultra ball stood opposite him, with a charizard at his side.

"Charizard, use flamethrower!" The boy commanded, to which the enormous orange dragon obeyed.

Glitter attempted to dart out of the way, but he was caught by a huge tongue of fire. The little eevee crashed to the ground, fur singed by the blast.

He retaliated with shadow ball, which the charizard dodged effortlessly.

"Now use focus blast!"

The blue sphere came towards Glitter faster than he could even react. And then, as he lay on the ground, the boy threw the ultra ball, and then Glitter was trapped in a tiny, dark capsule...

The sylveon screamed as he awoke, only now noticing that he'd been thrashing around in his sleep. His wounds had opened again, and the gash on his stomach began to bleed out onto the blanket.

Last edited:
Provi was startled, but knew what to do. "Glitter! Glitter, calm down! Guari, get bandages quick!" Guari nodded and started patching up Glitter while trying to calm him down. "It's okay Glitter. Just stay calm, the dream isn't real."

Glitter raised his head, round pink eyes focused solely on the marowak, whom he'd just now learned went by the name, Guari. Hyperventilating, he hung onto her every word as he was treated, trying to block the nightmare out of his mind. If it were only a nightmare, he would've been fine. But it wasn't. He'd been dreaming of the day that he'd been caught by that horrible trainer.

He wanted to cry at the memory. He would have, if he had woken up alone in the streets. But he was here, safe and being cared for.

Guari's voice was gentle, comforting, motherly, even. He could listen to it all night.

Name: ???

Species: Yamask

Moves: *Currently Unknown*

Personality: Often scared (around Pokemon), brave at times, risk-taking at times, shy. Eats anything that seems editable.

Other: This Yamask was used to experiment powers and capabilities beyond Pokemon powers. And so this Yamask was given a unique and powerful power hidden inside him. The scientists' objective was to create a Pokemon that can a power that could be unleashed and can cause a brink of destruction around it. Like all experiments, it went wrong. The reason why is unknown but the experiment was discontinued. The government couldn't do anything awful to the Yamask such as enclosing him for the safety of the world. So Yamask was taken to the lab once again, but for this time, he wasn't experimented on. Instead, they made sure they undo everything they had experimented on him for the safety of the world, again. But they forgot the hidden power inside him. Then, he was released into the wild. The people who came up with the idea thought he would be fine on his own. Once Yamask was released, they left him alone, never to lay a hand on him. Yamask knew nothing about life, food, and more importantly survival. His night was ambushes, attacks, and lost battles. He eventually found out he can scare away most Pokemon which made it somewhat of a relief. After few days of being released, he learned that he needs to eat and drink water. He became somewhat better however, he was a slow learning for the new world. He still didn't know how to find food, how to battle, and many other things. He raided many old buildings and houses for things that seemed food and water to him.
One night, he was attacked. He used a move he had never seen before nor knew about. It worked but he was soon jumped by more Pokemon. After the attack, he went to find a shelter. Not a cave, not a den, not a tree nor a hole but a building or a house.

------------------------------------------------

Yamask walked everywhere. Mud clumped on him as he tried to find a shelter. Luckily, he stumbled across on something that looks like a building. Yamask grinned lightly, thinking he could raid this building and claim it has "shelter".

Yamask: How should I get in? But first, I should see if it's already claimed

Yamask whispered to himself. He looked around through the windows and saw other Pokemon and light, assuming it was already "claimed". He went for it. Getting in through the window. Yamask thought he was great at stealth but it could actually use some work. As he pulled up the window too fast, making a click sound, he entered anyways, not even thinking about it. Chunks of mud were plopping down each step he took. Enough to alert everyone in the building. He saw another Pokemon, a Sylveon, which he had never seen before, laying down. He quickly froze, thinking it was enough to fool the Pokemon in the building. But no one would be fooled as he looked nothing like a statue.

Provi saw the Yamask, and attempted dealing with it carefully. "Would you like some food?" she said, nodding in the direction of the basket of berries. Yamask did look hungry, and she didn't want anything trying to attack Glitter.

Yamask was puzzled. Staying still; it didn't work. All he knew was to live or decay. His instinct was to attack and so he did. Yamask summoned a dark ball flowing with endless energy. Yamask more scared than ever added more power. The ball started to shake and tremble with the power added. Sparkes started to release the energy-filled ball. Yamask releases it. Directly towards the Marowak.

Guari heard Provi gasp, and immediately created a substitute, blocking about half the damage. She screeched, and used Focus Energy. Provi stood next to Guari, making another substitute and using Growth. Provi yelled "Yamask, stop attacking now! We are not enemies!"

Yamask kept firing mini-energy-filled dark balls toward Marowak and the others. Words couldn't stop him. But maybe a peace offer by giving out a basket of berries may calm him down and gain trust from the Pokemon in this building.

Guari ran toward the food, while Provi hid behind the substitutes. Grabbing the basket, she ran up to the Yamask, holding some up to it, and saying "Do you want some food?" She knew this was common in young pokemon who were released.

Yamask suddenly stopped. He looked at the offering. He slowly moved up close and began feasting on the food. Yamask already finished in a gulp. He looked Marowak at smiled lightly.

Yamask: Ca-ca-can yo-you tell me-me abo-about this... place...?

Yamask: Really!?

Yamask looked around the place and was filled with happiness.

Yamask: It looks all great and stuff but... those "Pokemon" could attack this place... I angered many around here. And also, those 2-legged things could come easily! I have seen one with a "Pokemon", those things were commanding them! WHAT IF THEY COME?!

Yamask had trouble saying Pokemon. He went a little bit crazy when he started to think trainers are going to find this place out and destroy it.

Last edited:
Guari was surprised by the pokemon's sudden outburst, and tried to reassure him. "Don't worry, Yamask. No one will hurt you, I'll make sure of that. So will the Tropius over there. By the way, I'm Guari. That's Provi, and the Sylveon is named Glitter."

A feel a relief shivered through Yamask body.

Yamask: Whew. Nice to meet you. Pokemon just calls me Yamask. Anyways, is there anything we can do tomorrow instead of on staying here? Maybe... an adventure?

Hearing the pokemon sounding bored, Provi had an idea. "I know what to do, Yamask! We can explore around here! I'll show you the lake and everything, since I'm the one who gathers food and doesn't stay near the house all the time, like Guari!" Guari nodded, signaling approval. "I'll stay here for now, and see what Glitter thinks of having an adventure."

Yamask: Sure! I'ma get some rest while you can set up the team.

Yamask rudely grabs a soft cloth and a pillow. He lays the pillow down and lays on it. Then, Yamask uses the fabric as a blanket.

Guari finds a small cloth, useable as a robe. She wraps it around herself, lying down by Glitter, just in case he has another nightmare. Provi goes to the roof, just in case any bad creatures approach the house, and the two rest.

Last edited:
Name: Zaila
Species: Audino
Moves: Helping hand, Echoed Voice, Heal Pulse, Hyper beam
Personality: Very caring and protective to her friends, hates trainers.
Other: Was caught, but escaped. Currently is being searched for

Last edited:
Guari woke up early. She sat by the window, having a few berries for breakfast. She went outside to get some water, and stopped short when she saw a figure in the distance. "What's that? I think I see a pokemon over there, but I'm not sure."

Yamask saw Guari sitting by the window then going out. Yamask woke up a little early so he could steal some berries but instead, he wanted to do something else. He jumped out of the window and looked for Guari. And he saw her. He went behind Guari and tapped her lightly on the shoulders. Yamask waited for her to turn.
As Guari turned around, Yamask made his move and made an extreme frightening face. The one that makes a Pokemon cry for help inside. Scarier than Scary Face.

Yamask: GRAAAH!

Hoping it was scared Guari as she saw no one wake up before her.

Yamask: Hehehe...

Yamask said in a light, cunning giggle. It gave him satisfaction to start the day in such a good mode. He felt and learned that Pokemon can be friends. Scaring Pokemon as a Ghost or a Dark type helps those feel good and happy.

Yamask: So, what were you doing up so early out here?

Guari said "I thought I saw another pokemon out here." Provi woke up, and smiled when she saw the Yamask, glad that it was happy. She stood up, and started thinking of what was needed for the trip.

Yamask remembered about something.

Yamask: We are going to need a full team for the adventure! Remember? We are doing it today. So first of all, who is coming?

Glitter awoke early the next morning, to the smell of berries and the sound of a yamask outside. By the looks of things, he had been left alone...

He helped himself to a sitrus berry for breakfast, knowing that it would help his wounds heal, and then went outside to meet Guari and the strange yamask, who he had yet to be acquainted with. They seemed to be discussing a trip of sorts... But for what? Was the home running low on food, or medicinal berries? Was there a pokemon out there which they needed to rescue?

The sylveon inhaled sharply, approaching Guari. "A-are you going out to get some things?" he enquired. After what she'd done for him, the very least that he could do was offer her his help.

Guari smiled, the fact that Glitter was walking around meant he was improving. "Good morning, Glitter. No, we're fine on supplies, but getting some more couldn't hurt... This is Yamask. He wants to explore around here, so he and Provi are planning a trip. Do you want to go with them?"

It was the Sylveon laying sick! And it was awake! As the wounded Sylveon walked up towards Guari, Yamask felt in disgust. Few wounds had healed but leaving a bright scar making it more sickening. Yamask backed away in disgust and let the Sylveon talk to Guari.

Yamask: It-it it's o-o-Ok... we do-do-don't ne-need ano-another Poke-Pokemon on th- uh... on the tr-trip...

Yamask said to Guari very anxiously.