• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokèmon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Akumu watched, the same half-lidded look plastered on his face. "... Huh, mega-evolution." He took his Z-Ring out from his pocket. "... I wonder when I could use this..." He thought.

Giro looked at the kid with the wolf pokemon. He has some weird ring on his bracelet, and a strange stone. "What is that..." he thought in his head

Akumu turned to face the other kid. "Oh, you want to battle? Sure I guess..." He turned and bounded over to the opposite side of the arena. "Send out your Pokemon, kid."

Akumu would let his Lycanroc go first. "Your move first, kid." He said. Koishi had a determined look in its eye. "... Unless I can go first. Your choice." He gave a small shrug.

Koishi would take the hit, just taking the slightest amount of damage. "Ok, Lycanroc! Use Acceleroc!" He commanded. His Lycanroc charged at the Jolteon and rammed into it, causing massive damage.

((OOC: Jolteon cannot learn Brick Break.))
Akumu would use a max potion on his Lycanroc. "Ok, Koishi, use Accelroc again!" The Lycanroc howled, ramming into the Jolteon making it faint.

((OOC: Please use better grammar, spelling, and no one liners please. And no, I have four other Pokemon.))
Akumu would raise a hand. "Lycanroc! Use Rock Slide!" He commanded. The Lycanroc would use Rock Slide, making the Jolteon faint once the attack had finished.

Akumu smirked. "Return, Koishi! Go, Tony Tiger!" The Lycanroc returned to his Pokeball, and Akumu sent out Tony Tiger who was an Inceneroar. "Use Flame Charge!" He commanded. The Inceneroar grinned and slammed into the Sceptile, it's body flaming.

((No, no. Sceptile is a PURE GRASS TYPE. So it cannot take fire attacks well.))
"Inceneroar! Use brutal swing!" Akumu commanded. The Inceneroar smirked and swung itself at the Sceptile, knocking it down. "Good job, Tony Tiger!" He cheered.

Anger swelled inside me. I had trained endlessly with Blastoise and he was brought down to one Wing Attack. "Now you've done it. ARCANINE! FIRE BLAST!"

Status
Not open for further replies.