• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokèmon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Sky (not very inventive, I know)
Personality: A prankster, has a strong bond with his Pokemon, very loyal to friends, but very cold to his enemies
Accessories: Your typical trainer
Pokemon: A Zorua.

*While eating his food his pokemon come out of there ball*
(Joltoen is like red's from the manga it can change to other eevee forms and into a eevee)
*sees sky*

"Ohgodohgodohgod we're late! I mean, we have a decent excuse with the Wailord and the ferry, but still!" Running through the school gates, Sky stopped suddenly, noticing a Jolteon calmly watching them."Hey, do I need to sign somewhere, or do I just do whatever until lessons start?"

(Also the nicknames for my pokemon are
Charzard=bell
Rowlet=Levi
Eevee(like reds):volt
Aloalan sandshrew(his mothers just on his way to give it back):icey

"Hey, Zorua, you wouldn't mind taking the form of a Steelix so he'll notice us? Thanks." Zorua took the form of a Steelix towering over Bolt

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Stop right there. Just stop. One liners, script-format nonsense, present tense, multiple post in a row. This? This is not how we RP around here.

Read the rules.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.