• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokèmon High

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tony Tiger had taken minimal damage, for he was a fire type. "That's right, Tony! Use Flamethrower!" He cheered, throwing a fist into the air. Inceneroar had launched a flamethrower at the weak Sceptile, making it dangerously close to fainting.

Akumu returned his Inceneroar. "Well, what's your next Pokemon?" He taunted. Akumu tossed a Pokeball around between his hands, waiting for the kids answer.

Arcanine falls. "Ugh..." The crowd looks in interest, wondering how I will react. "Huh. This battle has been more interesting than I thought. Well, I got two more Pokemon. My next, Toucannon. Now, Rock Smash."

Akumu would send his Lycanroc back out. "Go, Koishi!" He called, the bright red energy forming his trusty Pokemon. Lycanroc gave a pleased howl, wanting to battle.

((It is said in your character bio that you don't have a Greninja, so you're basically cheating. You're only supposed to use the Pokemon you have.))

Akumu smirked. "Hah! Koishi, use Stone Edge!" He commanded. Lycanroc gave a mighty howl, sending large jagged rocks into the Charizard, and instant K-O.

(My toucannon is in right now, but GG) "Fine, Toucannon you did your job. Time for the finale! Decidueye, LEAFAGE!"

Steelix was out. Most of his party was damaged, he only had two members left. He sent out an umbreon who went for dark pulse, nearly defeating the decidueye.

With his last bit of hp, umbreon used return and took its attacker down with it. All giro had left was his trump card, and sent out the monster; Tyranitar!

(Um btw, Im out of Pokemon....) "Um, ok, thanks for the battle. GG?" I returned my Decidueye and ran to the nurse's office. I wasn't going to class. My team wasn't good enough.

Akumu gave his Inceneroar and Lycanroc a couple of potions and leppa berries before heading to class. It was required for him to keep his Pokemon in their Pokeballs since the janitors didn't like having to clean up any tracks or droppings. Akumu opened the door and stepped inside, instantly heading for a seat in the very back.

I run out of the building and out towards the mountain. I fell in the dirt, tears in my eyes. The years of training I've been through. The experience I've gained from travelling from both Kanto and Alola. All wasted. I keep climbing, hoping to find someplace I could train. I found a small, secluded cave. I walk inside and grab my flashlight. I walk deep into the cave, looking for some Pokemon. I find a large room with a hole in the roof. I walk deeper in and I hear a loud roar. I duck for cover and a Salamence falls through the roof a wound on its side. "Are you ok?" I yell. A weakened growl came from the Salamence. A moment later, a Mega Charizard X burst through the ceiling. "A Mega Charizard? If it Mega-Evolved, then there must be a trainer around here." The Charizard fired off a Dragon Pulse. "Salamence, do something! Outrage!" As I said Outrage, an orange glow formed around Salamence and he charged at the Charizard and hit it full force. The Charizard flew away up through the hole in the ceiling. I run toward it and see a man in white with a neon green helmet. He jumped off the side out of sight. I run back to the Salamence and tend to its wounds. I stayed until nightfall. The Salamence woke up full of energy. "Hey. You took a pretty big hit back there. You okay?" He yawned. "Great. Hey, do you want to come with me on my adventure?" The Salamence looked at me with excitement. I pulled out a Poke Ball and tossed it at him. *ping*

I head back to my dorm room, my head held high. I open the door and put Club in the PC. I fall on my bed, and fall asleep.

I walked to school with my Togedemaru, Excited and Ready to meet new friends. I sit at the cafe to eat my lunch and relax with my Togedemaru.

Akumu sat outside at a bench and ate his lunch which was just the simple ol' thermos of ramen. Before eating he of course fed his Pokemon too. Akumu relished his time outside, eating the spicy ramen.

Akumu would turn around, a ramen noodle dangling from his mouth. "Oh, hey Kato. I'm Akumu." He'd give a small wave before returning to eat his noodles.

Status
Not open for further replies.