• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokèmon High Rp

( @GiantNidoking , could you please make your character a bit older? Like 16 or 17 like everyone else.)

Jake Ran into class and sat into a seat as the bell soon rung. After about a minute the Teacher walked in with and Alakazam next to him as he had a ruler. He then slapped his ruler against his hands and said. "Silence Class!" The teacher said loudly

Luke simply just ignored the one who was talking to him and sent out his Luxio and it laid down next to his desk. Once the teacher had walked in he looked unfazed by his yelling. He looked back to see the reaction of the guy who tried to talk with him.

GiantNidoking

Previously DenzuruTheLegendaryHunter
(@Zman890 ok done)

As Crepe looked at the teacher his focus turned towards the Alakazam and then he started gazing at it. "Ooh, is it an electric type, or is it a dragon type?" He asked absentmindedly looking at it. Then Cannon pulled him back to his seat and used thunder wave so he wouldn't do it again.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked at the teacher, her mouth shut. Spirit and Joey had stopped talking. She sighed when a kid started to talk immediately as the teacher came in. “Uhm...” Otis put her hand to her face as she looked at her desk.

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian heard the bell ring and he looked over at the girl she was talking to. "I-I'll talk to y-y-you later, ok?" He said as both he and his Aipom ran off and inside the school. He got to his first class and opened the door, not realizing that class just started started. The teacher turned and saw Christian at the door.
"And why exactly are you late?" The teacher said. Christian was about to speak when he was cut off by the teacher, "Doesn't matter. Just get a seat. I'll let it slide for just today."
Christian sat down in a random seat with embarrassment, while his Aipom sat on his desk.

Blue_Flash4

Previously Blue_Flash4 de Lafayette
Name: Coop (Cooper) Parker
Personality: Kind and Cool
Appearance: Green Sweatshirt, Black T-shirt Under, Black Sweats, Green Shoes, Brown Hair
Dislikes: Idiots
Pokemon: Marshtomp (M), Swellow (M), Bagon (M)
Other: N/A

Rp

Cooper was in class. He had been at his new Pokémon High School. He was waiting for class to start for some dumb reason someone on his class was talking right when the teacher came in. Another kid came in late. Cooper facepalmed and waited for the teacher to start the class.

GiantNidoking

He waited excitedly to learn about pokemon."I think I have determined from it's body it is a...bug type," He thought. He put Cannon under his desk waiting for something to happen. "Are we going to train our pokemon, or cook, or even study some newly discovered pokemon," He imagined.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Duh, it’s a Psychic Type.” Otis sighed and felt one of her Pokeballs in her bag shuffle. A Whirlipede came out, spinning rapidly. Why do they keep coming out? “Guys! Make sure to be quiet! Even you, Nia.” The Whirlipede gave a cheerful glance at Otis before she stopped spinning.

The teacher looked around and said. "Alright then, now that we are quiet, he can began." The teacher nodded to Alakazam As he used psychic to pass out a sheet of paper to everyone. The sheet of paper was their schedule. "Everyone in this class has the same Schedule for this school year. So don't evem ask to swich classes.the answer will be no." The teacher said as he then went on the white board and Wrote fown his name. 'professer Wallace' He wrote down in cursive.

Last edited:

Blue_Flash4

Cooper nodded and said “Alright, thanks for the info!” He looked at the schedule and read over all his classes. He realized there were some interesting classes at this school. He had his pokeballs on his desk. He gazed at Marshtomp, Swellow, and Bagon.

GiantNidoking

He looked at the schedule and his all year classmates. "So this is going to be my class," He thought, "This is going to be a long year."
Cannon was sleeping under the desk snoring loudly. "..Get in the pokeball," As the mareep turned into a red plasma material Crepe started thinking about how a pokemon feels when it goes in a pokeball.

Hekotoro didn't answer as he was interrupted by the teacher walking in. He yawn at the sight of his new teacher and of his schedule. There was no need to memorize it since he just had to follow his classmates. He calmly rested his head on his hand as he awaited for the teacher to start the class.

Name: Ikki Springfield
Personality: Ikki is one of the most kind persons you will ever met but be aware that the "Calm" Ikki quickly fades away as he set foot on the arena, of course with his pokemon by his side.
While on the arena Ikki seems to be a "Wild" trainer that copies his pokemon moves by doing the signatures of the attacks, you will basically never see him quiet in an arena while fighting against other trainer along with his pokemon. You can say that he feels his pokemon pain but he also feels their excitment when in a battle.
Appearance: He wears a black jacket over a white T-shirt, normal jeans and some old but stylish "Old Stars".
Likes: Battling other trainers and overcome his obstacles.
Dislikes: Losing, not being able to achieve what he set his mind to and the worse thing that could happen to him is losing the bond of a pokemon-trainer.
Pokemon: Ace (Charmeleon, Male) / Mary (Dratini, Female) / Kira (Riolu, Male)
Other: These 3 pokemon share a special bond between the 3 and the trainer, Ikki, so as you can expect while fighting Ikki Ace,Mary and Kira will probably be your worst opponnents.
-------------------------------------------------------
Ikki then entered right behind the teacher, he was late but luckly for being the first day the teacher did not punish him or anything like that. It simply told him to go sit and enjoy the class, after all they were here to learn about pokemon, not how to get in time to classes. It was Ikki responsiblity to waste this opportunity or not...
He sat next to...Hekotoro who seemed to be a nice guy. "Hello there." He smiled to him.

Professer Wallace Slapped his ruler that made a loud snap noise and said. "Silence!" Again. As for the rest of the class period, he talked to him about his class, which was history, gave the class a thick thick 500 page note book for the whole year, and even Gave them homework as when the bell rung, he Simply said. "Class is dismissed." and sat down at his desk as Jake Got up and stretched and yawned and said. "Finally! Its over." Jake said

"Hey welcome! I'm Hekotoro and that grumpy guy is Gramps." Hekotoro pointed to Luke. He then pointed down to his sleeping Quilava and whispered "That's Furia." Then he pointed to Otis, "and that is Snivy girl!" He waved at her.

Hekotoro barley stayed awake during the class, he got up and stretched his arms. He then sat down and took some chips out of his backpack and began to eat. "Anybody want some?" He called out to everyone.

Luke sighed and said “We are approximately all the same age. Except for you, you have the mentality of a toddler. A toddler that can’t keep their mouth shut long enough without spouting nonsense.” He scoffed and said “If you don’t mind I have to go to the next class, and your next nap session.” He pointed at Hecotoro.

"Your name is Luke, am I correct?" He interrupted Luke so this wouldnt become the so usual school fight. "Why dont we go outside and do a 2vs2 pokemon battle, after all we came here to evolve our training skills." He smiled as stood up from his chair, after packing up his things.
"You can pick who you want but my partner for this battle will be Hekotoro, unless...you dont want to accept our challenge."
If Luke did not accepted this it would also mean that he was afraid of losing against a Hekotoro, the one who had a toddler mentality.

Jake walked over to Hekotoro and said. "I'll like some. And if we're introducing Pokemon. Let me introduce my pokemon!" Jake said as he pulled out 3 pokeballs and Nincada, A Lampet, and a Honedge came out as they looked at Hekotoro's Pokemon curious. And then out of the coner of his ear he heard Luke Say to Hekotoro, then heard Ikki Challenge Him as Jake Came In between them And said. "How's about we settle this later. As much as i want to challage him as well. We have to head to the class." Jake Said as him and his pokemon gently pushed them away from each other.

DoggoKing22

Christian got his schedule and his History homework, and immediately started working on the homework. A couple of minutes passed and he finished the homework. Christian gave his paper to his Aipom and told him to turn it in to Professor Wallace. Aipom walked over to the Professor and gave the homework to him on his desk. Professor Wallace took the paper and examined the homework. Fascinated by the quickly answered homework, the Professor graded it and gave it back to Christian's Aipom. "Here. Give this back to him. I expect more of these grades." He chuckled while giving Aipom a little head rub.
"S-so, Villa," Christian said, "W-what'd I g-get?" Aipom gave the homework back to Christian so he can look at the grade. "Ummm....w-wow. A 100 percent already. T-that was fast." He said quietly.

Hekotoro laughed, wiping a tear from his eye. "Nice one gramps!" He slapped Luke on the back. He then greeted Jake's Pokemon and listened to Ikki's proposal.
"The best way to know someone is through a battle!" He yelled out, but then Jake started shoving them and he gave up on the idea.

“Don’t touch me you infantile peasant it’s nothing but utter humiliation. And I accept your challenge. I don’t need a partner for a battle. My own Pokemon are already far superior to anyone’s at this school. Lets just hope you make the exercise worth my time.” He smirks arrogantly.

(for future reference, please let me control the characters. This is not Specifically for you @DoggoKing22 this is for everyone.)

Jake gave Luke the look of the Devil as tell him to shut up as he The said? "Lets go to the next class, so we won't he late." Jake said as he began to leave as the Teacher said. "Yes please leave. You are infuriating me." Professer Wallace said.

Ikki rubbed the back of his head as sighed."I guess we really going to class first then..." He headed to the next class, slowly losing his thrill to be on a pokemon battle and above everything a tag one, it would be awesome to fight 2 trainers at once while fighting alone with other but they really needed to go to class...so...he gave up on that as well.

DoggoKing22

(Ok my bad, @Zman890 . I'll try to remember next time)

Christian packed up his stuff and left the classroom to go to his next class. He walked in to his next class and sat down to the nearest seat to the corner and took out a little sketchpad he had in his backpack. What he used to do in his previous schools was sketching his teachers and their pokemon, so he went to work on drawing Professor Wallace and his Alakazam.

Jake Sighed as he felt like he was going to be problematic to him later as when they made it to the next class, it looked like it was a Class for preschoolers. Their was painting on the walls of Kids running around with pokemon, Flowers Smiling. And the Teacher was a Woman, she wore Glasses and had a Comfey At her side as when Jake walked in she said. "Ah, the students have came. Please, take your seats."She said in a sweet voice

Ikki took his seat, obviously. But this was rather nostalgic and strange at the same time...nostalgic for the fact that the walls were painted in a kid and playful way but at the same time strange. He came to this school to evolve his training abilities, yet he saw nothing in order to evolve them yet.
"I am Ikki Springfield...nice to meet you."

Blue_Flash4

Cooper walked into class. He was quite confused the class was quite insane. There were literal pictures on the wall of kids running around which was quite strange. He took a seat and sent out his Bagon who ran over to the wall and smiled at it for some reason.

DoggoKing22

Christian finished the drawing of Professor Wallace and put the drawing in his backpack. When he sat down earlier, he forgot to look around the class to see what it looked like, so he looked up and saw tons of paintings drawn on the walls. These drawings made memories of Christian's past flood back to him like a tidal wave. It reminded him of when he got Aipom as his first Pokemon, and going around the world when he was younger. But he then remembered about his family. When he thought of his family, he felt really homesick and sad, that he cried for a little softly for a bit. He was lucky to hide the fact he was crying and waited for class to start.

Jake took his seat and was confused on why the class looked so childish as the Teacher then said. "I am Miss Niki. In the class your learn how to treat, Take care of and Catch Pokemon. Now, since today is our first day, we will learn a bit more about embracing pokemon. Now i ask of everypne to move the Desk so we have some room." The teacher said as Jake was honestly Confused but got up anyways and started doing what she asked

Blue_Flash4

Cooper easily pushed his desk out of the way and gestured for Bagon to climb up onto his shoulder. Bagon did so, Bagon then let How a roar and Cooper started laughing. He then stopped laughing when he realized it was the middle of class.

Hekotoro walked in and greeted the teacher. He sat down in the middle of the class again and looked around. Furia curled up under his sit again. "Anybody know what class this is?" Hekotoro said out loud while he got comfortable in his sit.

Blue_Flash4

Cooper facepalmed and then said to Hekotoro “Did you not listen to Miss Niki! The class is about catching Pokémon, and how to treat, them and how to care for them!” He then put his attention back on the teacher.

Jake Moved the Desk as now their was a a big Circle In the middle of the room as he teacher smiled and said. "Great! Now, everyone relese their pokemon and we can get started inside of the circle!" Miss Niki said as She then Sat down in the circle with her Confey as he smiled

"Miss Niki, I have a question. We have been invited here to evolve our training skills but so far what I`ve seen is basic things such as taking care and catching pokemon. What I want to say is that...all of us posses at least 2 pokemn and all of us posses a deep bond with at least one pokemon. With all due respect...this seems a useless class." Ikki smiled as rubbed the back of his head, once again.
"I would like more a challenge...thats why I came here."

Blue_Flash4

Cooper gave and angry gaze at Ikki as he sat down with his Bagon. He then said to Miss Niki “Well I personally think this class is a great idea! And I also think that I’ll enjoy it a lot!” He smiled as he petted his Bagon.

GiantNidoking

As Crepe walked into class he had his shroomish on his head. "Hello everybody," He said with a slight laugh, as the shroomish was tickling his head. He walked to a desk and then realized the walls. He looked at them with a surprised face. "What is going on," he asked everybody as he looked at the smiley faces. "This is a little ODDISH," He joked.

DoggoKing22

Christian isn't that athletic, so he was able to move the desk to wherever it had to go, but the consequence was being really tired and feeling like he just ran the pacer test. He moved the deck and payed attention to the class. One of his classmates, by the name of Ikki, talk about how useless of a class this is. Christian turned to him, saying "H-hey, please don't b-be mean to her. B-being a t-teacher is hard w-work."

Name: Ashton Lockwood

Personality: He's very confident; never looking down at his feet in fron of others, and will never back down from a fight (Pokemon or Fist). Cares deeply for his Pokemon and mostly others. Kind to most people and all Pokemon.

Appearence: White, messy hair, his eyes so pale that they appear white: intimidates nearly everyone that makes eye contact. Subtle Crimson leather jacket; and a black v-neck. Dark Blue jeans. He always wears a beaded bracelet that has a seashell attached. It seems damaged and homemade.

Likes: Food (especially homecooked, Pokemon, battling with said Pokemon, Sleep

Dislikes: Bullies, cruel/mean Pokemon, Team Rocket

Pokemon: Poliwrath (Poli) M, Alolan Vulpix (Moon) F, Feebas (Fee) F, Rowlet (Rowl) M

Other: He and some other trainers where trapped on an island for a couple months. The boat that was on the way to the Johto Region crashed and some of the passageners survived. He was only twelve and once he came back he was never the same. Something always seems off about him... Ashton will disappear on occasion, doing something that he refuses to talk about.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RINNNGGGG!!! Ashton jolted up from his bed, his sheets rolling off him. He slammed his fist into the clock which sent it flying, breaking as it impacted into the wall. He got up and did his daily routine today was his first day of Pokemon High! After brushing his teeth, slipping on his clothes and Pokebelt he went over to a regular Pokeball which contained his second Pokemon: Poli, and after that a Cherish Ball which contained his first Pokemon Moon. The next one was a Dive Ball which contained Fee, and the next Pokeball contained Rowl. He clipped all of them onto his Pokebelt. Next he packed all of his School Supplies into his Backpack, next he put a special change of clothes into his backpack.
The next couple minutes went by in a blur. Once Arriving Onto the campus, he walked over towards a boy and a girl that had a Snivy. Smiling happily.