• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon High (Romance Roleplay)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Onyx came back to her house as she dug a hole then placed the roses in the gently covered it. She watered them properly then grabbed a bucket for the berries she is going to use to make something to eat for herself as she went back into the deeper part of the forest looking for berries to eat.

He Poured Himself A Bowl Of Cereal and ate it and then said, "ahh now it's time to head to the gym for my weekend 1000 Reps."

Name:Sage
Pokémon: Staraptor
Sisters Or Brothers: (none)

Sage entered the the school.He was curious of the Pokémon hes gonna meet and what his true love will look like.He Had hoped that he would have friends and play mates.

"995, 996, 997, 998, 999, 1000! I Did it For the 99th Time!" He said as he finished his 1000 Reps.
(Extra Info: Very Nice Pokemon. Very Big. Very Fast.)

Onyx was looking for her favorite berries the Pecha berry because it was very sweet which she loved but all she could find was Oran berries, Aspear berries, and many others just not the Pecha berry. "Where is that berry I need it man by the time I find it it will be dark.." She said as her rings glowed brightly a bit.-

He Left the Gym and walked By Onyx's House to get to his house
(He lives Right Next door to onyx's House)

Onyx finally found the berries she was looking for as the bucket was fill of them. She smiled happily as she walked back to her house. She started smashes the berries as it gave off a sweet scent as her eyes lit up to the smell. She opened some rolls and placed it on the counter as she placed the smashed Pecha berries in each one. She placed it in the oven and waiting for it to cook fully through. Once it was done she took it out of the oven and placed it on the counter as the sweet scent seemed to spread out of her house as she let them cool off. She save just two for Switch and Jolty as she wrapped it carefully into a bag then tied a bow on it placing it to the side. She ate one taking a bite as she loved how it came out "Mmmm so good" Onyx said as she sat on the couch eating it then looked out the window and decided to go for a walk after. She put the Masalada away and her friends Masalada as well as she went for a walk going for a stroll by herself.-

Switch went outside and went on his trampoline."Hi,sis!"switch said to his sister.switch jumped high on his trampoline.later."oh,a new Zangoose-a-mania."switch said.switch watched his TV,enjoying the weekend.

Name: Yuna
Pokemon: Noibat
Sisters or brothers: (none)

Yuna was flying around when she suddenly smelt a faint smell of..... Pecha berries? The sound wave pokemon slowly started making her way towards the direction of the scent. There, she found an umbreon waiting for the holy creation of food to be finished. Hiding in a tree, Yuna decided to wait it out and try to snag one of the masaladas once the pokemon had left or been distracted or a long period of time. She had finally left...... But the Noibat had forgotten to make a plan to get in. Begrudgingly, she had given up and left to go back to own house.

Last edited:
Name: Billie
Pokemon: Piplup
Sibling(s): None
Orientation: Lesbian

---

Billie waddled her way inside the vast hallways of the daunting highschool. The new surroundings were intriguing to her, but not as intriguing as the closest vending machine. She scurried along towards it, jumping up and sliding in the amount needed to get a delicious bag of potato chips - her favorite snack. The machine whirred and spun, soon dispensing what she'd paid for. Billie grinned with happiness, opening the bag and quickly diving in.

(OOC sorry i havent been here so long please forgive meh:angel:BIC)
Jay happened to be walking by himself aswell. He saw Onyx and said "H-HEY... UMMMM... FELLOW P-P-POKEMON.... S-S-S-S-SORRY, I NEVER GOT YOUR N-NAME.... SPEAKING O-OF THAT, WHAT IS Y-YOUR NAME?" He pulled a questioned face. waiting for a detailed answer.

Yuna began to fly towards the school in a hurry. She had overslept again! Once the sound wave Pokémon had finally made it towards the school, she spotted a Piplup, munching on some delicious looking chips. Curiously, Yuna had flown down towards the penguin Pokémon to greet them, and hopefully get a good reaction. Swooping down in front of the Piplup, she asked“Hiya! I’m Yuna, what’s your name?”

Switch sighed and went to the couch,feeling all gloomy."I haven't seen onyx lately..."Switch said sadly.Switch drunk his hot chocolate and went outside and looked for onyx.

She was a far distance from him then walked on her pwn again as her rings glowed brightly as it was dark out and she wasn't really tired. She found a rock as she leaped up on it then sat down looking up at the sky. She was in deep thought as she sighed "-I feel...so lonely..without them here.......though I wish they were alive..-" She sighed sadly as she suddenly cried "-Oh no..don't cry Onyx....it will only make Switch worry-"

Switch finally found Onyx.But he saw that Onyx was crying so he ran back to the trail to his house."No,no,no,no,NO!"Onyx is upset again!"Switch said.Switch kept running until he stumbled on a rock and hit his elbow.Switch quickly recovered and kept running.

Onyx's ears twitched hearing a sound as she leaped off the rock then leaped off as she caught the scent then leaped out tackling the Pokemon only realizing it was Switch "Switch! oh it was you I sensed oh um" She got off him wiping her tears. "Sorry I didn't mean to cry I was just clearing my bed with thoughts so I thought I would take a walk to clear my head and plus I can't sleep...and I know you don't like seeing me cry like this.." she said lowering her ears.

Switch tilted his head."oh,ok"Switch said.Switch felt a searing pain in his elbow.Switch saw that his elbow was bleeding,really bad."I must of hit that rock harder than I thought"switch said slowly.Switch stood up.

Onyx saw the blood coming out as she grabbed his hand with her mouth and pulled him back to her house. She sat him down and got her healing kit as she opened it taking out a bandage and ointment. She cleaned up the blood and placed the ointment on the wound then wrapped it up carefully with just her mouth and paws. "There...." Onyx said as she leaped off placing the remaining bandages in the kit then put it away. She sat down on the floor looking up at him "Switch...why is it that you don't like see me cry...?" she asked suddenly.

"Because your my best friend"it hurts me when you are upset"because at first I didn't know a thing about what you go through,but now that I've hung out with you I know what is making you upset"Switch explained.Switch began to walk around onyx's house strangely.

Onyx smiled slightly then it faded after "I understand your my friend its just you always worry for me all the time" she said as she placed the vase with Flowers on the table. "By the way were you looking for me?" she asked as she sat on the couch.

Switch nodded."I just wanted to check on you,just to see if you were hurt or anything"Switch explained.'guess I gotta go now"Switch said.

She nodded "See you around Switch" she smiled as she leaped out her door alone. She made her way to the forest back onto the rock as she sat down thinking of stuff again as she was in deep thought. "I just feel so...lonely..mom..dad...wish you were here...." she said softly crying alone again.

Switch kept walking to his home."im glad that onyx has cheered up"switch said happily."well,tomorrow is school,so I'd better go to sleep earlier"Switch said.Switch went in his bed and his brother softened the blanket for him."Goodnight,Switch"he said.Switch fell asleep.

She yawned as she was tired then suddenly she felt a dark presence as she turned around seeing a haunter as she knew he was trouble. She fought him off but then was ganged up on and she was beat to death but managed to stay strong as she beat then. She limped home as her rings glowed slightly heading home. She wrapped it once she got home then laid down in bed until school the next morning. She arrived at the school limping slightly as she was stopped by a couple of bullies as she glared slightly at them. "What do you want..?!" she asked. "You that's what we want as you don't belong here" "Actually I do so I don't need you bossing him around!" she said sternly. "Hey! I'm the oldest out of all of you so you need to treat me with respect you pathetic Umbreon!" he slapped her with his Zangoose tail as she flew a bit but then got up glaring as she didn't want to start a fight here.

Switch was walking to his locker when he saw the fight.Switch snack quietly to the teacher,Ms.Liepard."Hey,miss"
What?"
Look at the scrapes on onyx's back.they were from that zangoose"
I see,Zangoose!we gonna get your whole gangs,moms,!
"Aw nuts"
"onyx,get up"Switch said.Switch carried onyx to the first class.

Onyx got up not worrying about her claw marks she received from Zangoose a she slowly but limpy went to class as she was staying strong. "-I can't let this type of nonsense bother me-" she said in thought sharply.

Ms.Liepard began to teach the first lesson,Dividing decimals."Oh,a new lesson:):)"Switch said.switch got out his pencil and started to listen.Ms.Liepard got out a worksheet for the students.

She sat down at the desk next to Switch as Ms. Liepard placed the worksheet on her desk as she looked at it. "-Too easy-" she said in thought as she started it. "Oh and Onyx may I see you after class?" Ms. Liepard asked. "Oh sure Ms. Liepard" she smiled slightly before doing the decimals.

Jay was doing his work and accidently overheard Ms. Liepard. "W-W-WHAT COULD THAT BE? SECRET LOVE LETTER? BRAINIEST IN THE CLASS?" He wondered tons of possibilities in his head.

Switch was curious on why Onyx had to meet the teacher after class.Switch finished his math,then the last lesson started."ok,the class is over so..."well,seeya next class"Switch said as he exited the room.

Jay followed Switch down the corridor. "A-ANY IDEA WHAT O-O-O-ONYX IS GOING T-T-TO SEE MS L-LIEPARD FOR?" He asked Switch. He wanted to know what was going on.

Switch saw jay behind him."I don't know"its strange itsnt it?"Switch said.Switch saw The English classroom and went in."What's going on?"switch thougjt

"HEY PSSSST... I'M GONNA SNEAK I-I-IN THERE WHEN I'M I-INVISIBLE AND HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!" Jay whispered to Switch, curiosity in his strained mind. "THEY'LL S-SEE YOU IF YOU A-A-A-ARE VISIBLE!"

Switch snapped his fingers."of course!"You're a ghost!"So now I can check on onyx without having to sneak!:)"Switch said.Switch looked at the chalkboard

Jay sneaked in, invisible and listening clear. "NOW W-W-WHAT IS SHE G-GOING TO SAY?" Jay wondered. He got inbetween Ms. Liepard and Onyx and waited for one of them to speak.

Onyx waited until the rest of the students left as she followed Ms. Liepard to her office that was upstairs. "Have a seat Onyx" "Alright" she said as she sat on the chair. "Are you alright Onyx? You walked into my class all beat up as it looks like a Zangoose attacked you" she said. "Yes I'm alright Ms. Liepard I just didn't want something like that to do what I'm suppose to"
"Alright Onyx just please go to the nurse after ok but if it is something about bullying that involves you please let me know or you may worry your two friends Switch and the haunter mostly Switch" "Yes I know Ms. Liepard all I do is make him worry" "Do you have deep feelings for him? "No of course not! We're just friends nothing more" Onyx blushed slightly but had a serious expressio on her face. "I highly doubt he does have those type of feelings towards me. We're two different species he is a Sceptile and I'm an Umbreon ad most Pokemon don't like an Umbreon as much and some mostly do and like I said all I do is worry Switch so I don't think so" Onyx said. "So I have a Persian as a boyfriend" "Yee but your both cat species" "Hehe I suppose well anyway I just wanted to see if you were doing alright thats all and your doing well in class too so keep up the good work". Onyx smiled as she was dismissed then walked downstairs to the nurses office to get cleaned up at least.

Switch just tilted his head to the side as he walked out the classroom."Lucky me?what do you mean,Jay"Switch asked.Switch went to his locker and got out his snack.

Onyx walked out of the nurses office with her paw wrapped as her other wounds was healed by Sylveon. She made her way to her next clase with Mr. Lucario which was Science as she seemed to love it. After that class was over she walked out alone as she started to think what she should cook for dinner tonight for herself as she smiled "-hmmm maybe Mash berries and Poke favored fruits-" she smiled as she made her way home and started dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.