• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

Aurora went on the adventure to the coffee machine, and with a couple of presses of a button, she got three hot cups on a tablet. The smell of fresh coffee was a bliss. She returned to the table giving out the cups and imagining that she would be serving in her own cantine which she previously described. "So, Caramel for you Mr. Sweet Tooth, Black like the darkness in a haunted mansion for Ms Ghost Type and with Milk, for me. I am sorry for the delay, enjoy!" Aurora immediately took a gulp of the hot beverage. She loved every sip of it, even if it was still a little hot.

Lance's eye twitched.Then he fell,And right on his neck was a big bloody wound.Lance's eye closed.Silence.A slight wind blew Lance's hair to the side.

"Very accurate, Aurora," Lily chuckled. "Thank you." She blew her boiling cup of coffee to try and cool it down; black coffee was always the worst type of coffe to drink quickly- but she really needed this burst of caffeine, or she was likely to simply drop dead of exhaustion. Surprisingly, she took a gulp of the boiling hot liquid, smiling in satisfaction as the taste spread across her mouth.

"So Aurora, what Pokémon did you end up bringing? It was so difficult for me to pick just three."

Lily yet again noticed Lance's silence, and furrowed her brows in confusion. She gasped upon seeing the wound on his neck. "What in the Distortion World happened there? When did you do that!?" Lily freaked out slightly, her maroon eyes scared and frantic.

Aurora almost dropped her cup as she saw Lance, she quickly took off her white scarf as that was the best bandage alternative available at hand and shouted, whilst attempting to stop blood loss, so that everyone in the cafeteria could hear: "Call an ambulance, fast!"

"On it!" Lily shouted, dialling an ambulance on her Poketch. "Hello? Yes, my friend has hurt his neck reeeeal bad somehow, and he fainted... can you come here quick? Thanks." She made panicked eye contact with Aurora.

"They're on their way. Can I do anything else?"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian arrived at college, and went into the café to get come coffee. He thought it would be a good idea to get coffee before he went to class. But when he was passing by, he saw a group consisting of two girls and a boy, but he ignored them. While he was making coffee, he did often look back at them, making sure they won’t leave. But he didn’t want to sit next to them and listen to their conversation, he wanted to sit NEAR them so that he wouldn’t be lonely. When he finished making coffee, Christian and Aipom walked over to them and sat near the end of the long table, hoping they won’t notice him. But when he looked, he saw one of the kid’s necks bleeding. “What the h*** just happened!? Are you alright!?” Christian said scared out of his mind. The same with Aipom.

The blood on Lance's neck spread everywhere,but lance was able to spit out a few words."wbat...ibs...happening.."Lance muttered.Then,the metal object that was in Lances neck,rolled onto the table.

Something rolled out his neck, and Lily looked extremely concerned at it. She picked it up, a slight amount of blood dripping from it. "You'll be alright, Lance," Lily murmured. "Do you know what this is?" She held it to his face, to see if he could make out what it was.

"Don't worry, the ambulance is coming soon," she said to the new guy who had arrived, obviously in shock. "We don't know what happened."

Jake Just kinda followed them listening to what they were saying. when they Arrived at the Cafeteria, he got himself some coffee as when he came back he Saw Lance on the Floor with Blood Coming off of his Neck. Jake Dropped his Coffee as he Kneeled down and Pulled a Silk Scarf out of his Bag. he then Wrapped it around his neck as he then Said. "Even Though its a Item for Pokémon, it should stop the Bleeding for a While. enough time For the Ambulance to come." Jake said as he Still managed to Smiled Given the Situation.

Lance stared weakly at the metal object that Lily was holding."I bwink bats a bullet"Lance mumbled.Lance fell out of his chair,Unconscious.Lance heard the Ambulance signal coming

DoggoKing22

Christian froze, and dropped his coffee on the ground, breaking the glass cup. Aipom jumped off his shoulder and analyzed the object. “Aipo-Aipom.” Aipom said. Christian froze again, as what Aipom said left him in awe. “M-m-metal bullet? Now how, on Arceus’ life, did a 20 centimeter metal bullet get inside this boy’s neck!?” Christian said in confusion.

"Thank you, whatever your name is. John?" Lily said. "Agh, I have a terrible memory. Was it Jake?" With worry, she looked down at Lance. A bullet? But where on Earth could a bullet have come from?

The nurses attempted to move Lance onto a stretcher, so the could take him into the ambulance.

Now Lance was coughing blood.Lance hoped he would get better soon.The nurse took lance inside the vehicle to examine him.Then she signaled for the four students to come and see what was wrong.

Aurora's white scarf which she Desperately used to stop the bleeding was soaked with Lance's red blood. Her hands did not shake, she tried her best to stay calm, but whilst on the outside she just looked slightly pale whilst following the nurse inside, she was so shocked that she could not utter a sound. She was completely silent and rather absent minded woth the only thought being how could this happen and what could she do. She felt helpless, but tried to not give it away, and followed the nurse, in complete silence.

"Maybe we should try stitching the wound."The nurse suggested.Then the nurse took Lance into a deeper part of the vehicle and got a different person to start the stitch.After he was done,The nurse carried lances bed to the front door of the Cafeteria."He will wake up soon"The nurse said.

Immediately after hearing the Nurse's words, pure relief overwhelmed Aurora as the tension built up inside her has been finally released. Aurora, with a smile on her face and wanting to offer to bring Lance to his dorm to rest, fainted herself from exhaustion, collapsing onto the floor.

......Lance slowly woke up.One eye opened,And then another."ugh...what happened"lance muttered.Lance exited his dorm and found Aurora collapsed right in front of his dorm room.Lance tapped her shoulder.

Aurora saw vivid dreams which were of such vivid colours, that she thought nothing bad could have happened about an hour ago. She felt a Tapping through the dream, dragging her back into reality. She woke up on the floor, with a familiar looking face looking down on her. "Oh hi Lance... I was just... wondering if you are ok..." Aurora felt a strong urge to facepalm herself as she sounded stupid with her being on the floor, not him. Then at one point, she noticed her scarf was gone, and she quickly jolted upright confused. At that moment she remembered everything and quietly mumbled to herself "Thank Arceus he is alive."

Lance smiled."hi,Aurora"Lance greeted.Lance grabbed Aurora's hand and pulled her back up."Lets go check on lily"Lance said with a smile.Lance entered the cafeteria,And waited for Aurora to follow him.

DoggoKing22

When Christian and Aipom heard the Nurse’s words, they both were flooded with joy and relief. But the one thing that confused him was the bullet. He was sitting next to Lily in the cafeteria, waiting for the other two, then again looking at the bullet. “How did this bullet end up in that boy’s neck? And who in god’s name would do that?” Christian mumbled to himself, but a little too loudly. Then he got a idea. “Corpfish, Hawlucha, c’mon out.” He said releasing his two other Pokémon, “I want you guys to look around the cafeteria and see if there was anything to do with the bullet. Ok?” Christian’s Pokémon walked around the cafeteria to see if anything had to do with the bullet. But they came back with nothing.

Aurora stood up and tried to look calm and fixed her hair on the way which was all messy. "I need a new scarf now" she thought as she followed Lance into the cafeteria.

Where is lily?Lance thought.Lance smoothed his hair and then he had heard the bell."ok,so there goes the bell"seeya around,Aurora"Lance said as his blue eyes shined a bit.Lance walked down the hall to his next class.

"See ya, Lance!" Aurora called back. She had lost a little bit track of time. For how long did she pass out? How did Lance recover so fast? Where is her scarf and what class does she even have now? So many questions to which she did not know the right answer to. Nevermind, she will just fulfill her coffee addiction and with a clear head come to whatever class she had a bit late. So she sat down in the cafeteria with a hot cup in her hand, brainstorming. The blood was already cleaned up, leaving no trace of any accident.

Lance got out his Computer and prepared his bookmarked page."This class has a big test tomorrow,so I need to study"Lance said.Lance got out his pencil and began to write.Then he froze,but this time,Not by being hurt.He heard something,not someone.It had to be Something.Lance went into the hall to check it out

Lily had, again, skipped class. She was incredibly apathetic, and perhaps that was her downfall, but... she wasn’t sure. Assuming she was just nervous of meeting new people, the pink-brown haired girl decided not to worry about it, for the good of her own health.

She had been very afraid when Lance was hurt, but upon hearing he had come out of the ordeal relatively healthy was encouraging. She walked up and down the hallway, muttering to the Dusk Ball that housed her loyal partner- her Mimikyu.

Following Aurora's 5th or 6th cup, she could not remember, she finally felt well enough to go to her final class, which was weather studies which she found insanely boring but had to attend due to her ice type studies. She prayed that it would not have anything to do with hail, as she hated it. She got lucky as for the first weather class of the year the professor decided to start positively with sunshine. It was a little hot but that was still better than cold for Aurora. She unzipped her white hoodie and put it into her bag, however still felt unwell without her usual scarf. She shall buy one as soon as class finished. For the time being, she had to concentrate on the weather.

Lance saw trembling in the library."Huh?"Lance sputtered nervously.Lance's neck scraped the fire alarm.Lance just let out a silent yelp through gritted teeth,to avoid startling whatever was in the library.Lance slowly peeked into the Library and saw a huge Pokemon.Lance got out his pokedex and it showed "Golurk"

Lily furrowed her brows when she turned a corner and came across Lance, who was crouched by the Library and scanning something with his Pokédex. A smile curved her lips as she speed walked over to him, and whispered, "Lance! I'm so glad you're okay. What's..."

Her maroon gaze then befell the creature inside of the Library. She took a peek at Lance's Pokédex. "A Golurk?" she murmured in confusion. "What's it doing here?"

Lance heard a familiar female voice behind him.Lance looked behind and found Lily."Lily!"Lance exclaimed happily.Lance gave Lily a hug,then realesed her."I think we have a problem in the library""Well,I don't know if this is exactly a problem,but,it looks like one"Lance assumed.

DoggoKing22

Christian got out of his seat and walked through the hallway to go to the library, so he can look at some books he might like, then rent them. When he was about to reach the door to the library, he saw Lily and Lance near the door, Lance having his pokedex out, looking at something. "Hey Lance, what's going on in the library? Is something wrong?" He asked, waiting for a answer.

Lance looked at Christian."there is a small problem with this Golurk,he's messing in the graphic novels"Lance said,dumbstruck.Lance stragenly patted Christian's head and looked back at lily."We gotta do something"Lance said.

A slight rosette colour dusted Lily's cheeks and she let out a little "Oh!" of surprise when Lance hugged her. She turned her head to see Christian, and she smiled and waved at him. She tucked her head into her shoulders a bit, since she didn't know Christian very well and was slightly nervous, but she tried to stop herself from seizing up. "Yeah, I think we're gonna have to settle this the hard way..." she murmured, biting her lip and clicking the button of a Dusk Ball. Out emerged a Mimikyu, which squeaked happily.

"I'd like you all to meet Mimi. She's been my partner for a while," Lily explained, smiling.

Lance smiled."Hi,Mimi""im Lance"Lance greeted."and,Mimi is a perfect choice for Golurk,because a ghost type will do great on a ghost type,like Golurk"Not to mention,Mimi is able to learn Wood hammer,which is Super effective on Golurk,Being a Ghost-Ground type"Lance explained with his finger in the air.

DoggoKing22

Christian saw Mimikyu in a surprised way. "Wait, you're from Alola too? Cool. Hi Mimi. Anyway, I don't think we should battle it, but we should actually HELP it. It's missing the graphic novels right? So we should find them." Christian suggested.

Mimi jumped up and down as Lance greeted her. Lily nodded her head. "Yeah, I'm a Ghost-type trainer," she smiled, her maroon eyes locked with Lance's.

"I am from Alola! I love Sinnoh so much, though, that's why I came here for school," she said. The girl nodded at Christian's suggestion. "Okay, we'll give it a shot- I've got Mimi, Chandelure and Drifblim on hand if it gets aggressive."

Lance sent out Rockruff and Charmander."Just in case you need backup"Lance assured.Lance watched as the Golurk headed for the fiction books.What on Earth is it doing?"Lets get him!"Lance said as he charged towards the Golurk.

Lily smiled sweetly at Lance, and a small sparkle appeared in her eye- a rare occurrence for the Ghost-type trainer. “Okay.”

Suddenly, he charged, and Lily gasped in surprise. “Oh! L-Lance... please try not to startle it too much! Let’s try to help it like Christian said!”

"Oh,yeah"Lance agreed.Lance cleared his throat."Hey,Golurk"What are you doing here?"Im gonna ask you kindly to leave"We will have people in this library,a-and i don't want you to scare them off"So,please,can you leave,for us?"Lance said as nicely as possible.Charmander and Rockruff both smiled at Golurk.Golurk trembled,then he shoved the book that he had in his hand,right in Lance's Face,Then he left."Well,that's over,but I feel like he was trying to t-"Lance was interrupted by Golurk.He came back.

Meanwhile, Aurora finished her final class of the day which she greatly enjoyed due to the good dose of sunshine which was present. She was already on her way out when her Glaceon left her Pokeball out of its own will, much to the dismay of Aurora, but it urged it to follow her. Ending up in the library she met Lily and Christian and was confused when she caught a glimpse of Lance charging into the library. "Hi guys, does Lance struggle finding the motivation to read that he has to charge head-on into the library?" Aurora sarcastically greeted the bunch, however as soon as she noticed the Mimikyu (which shocked her as it is her first encounter with it), she immediately put on a more serious face and looked at Glaceon for it to stay ready.

Lily trembled under the Golurk’s menacing gaze, and subconsciously hugged Lance’s arm for comfort. Her maroon eyes widened, and her grip tightened around the other’s arm. “Is it... threatening us? What does it want!?” She whispered to Lance, trembling.

“Oh, Thank Arceus! Can you lend us a hand, Aurora?” Lily asked, fear in her gaze, though trying to look as tough as possible. Her Mimikyu let out a little squeak of hello to the Glaceon, and armed its Shadow Claw, its creepy black claw sheathed.