• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian sped up to the Golurk and protected Lily and Lance. "Golurk listen, we didn't want to hurt nor frighten you. We just want to help. But Lance, decided to tell you to leave. Don't. I want...no, WE just want to help you get the books you needed. Alright?" Christian said.

The Glaceon responded with a cool nod, and Aurora responded: "Of course, just tell me what is happening and whether it is Ice Beamable." Aurora quietly responded. She did not feel comfortable but seemed that it would be the right attitude to somehow comfort the even less comfortable Lily. She prefers not to use Ice Type attacks, but Glaceon was her strongest Pokemon after all.

Lily looked at Aurora, still clinging to Lance’s arm for dear life. “I think Christian’s got it covered... I’ll help him out.” She gave her friend a thumbs-up, and looked up at the gargantuan beast. Gulping and with a shaky voice, Lily called out, “We aren’t gonna hurt you! Everything’s gonna be okay, so... can you let us know what books you want?”

Aurora almost chuckled as she did not see what was going on, but she imagined the Golurk looking for books and odd that would look, however, she then remembered that Golurk was indeed not just funnily big, but enormous and her chuckle faded and was followed by slight worry, as she was not a reader, and was aware of the fact that somehow, they were trouble magnets.

DoggoKing22

Christian sent out Hawlucha and Corpfish, with Aipom on his shoulder saying, "Go look for some graphic novels for this Golurk here. I'll help too." He then looked at the others and said, "Hey, I ain't gonna do this alone with my pokemon aren't I? It be best if you guys help too."

“Okay,” Lily murmured, taking her grip off Lance. A glint appeared in her maroon eyes. “Come on, Mimi! Let’s find the graphic novels section!”

The girl and her Mimikyu split up, scouring the shelves for the section the the Golurk desired; alas, however, this library was huge- they had very little hope in finding the section the desired in a suitable time for the Golurk not to get agitated.

Aurora stayed behind "I will distract it so that you'll have plenty of time to search. Just please do not take too long or I may accidentally freeze it..." she cheekily called, with Glaceon jumping in front to get all of Golurk's unshared attention.

“You got it, Aurora!” Lily said, her fear subsiding slightly, having been shaken from the whole ordeal. Mimi kept searching the shelves, searching and searching and looking at every single book that she could possibly find- but neither Mimi nor Lily could find the right section.

DoggoKing22

Christian, Aipom, Hawlucha, Corpfish Lily, Mimi, and Lance searched and searched until Corpfish found so e graphic novel books. But the shelf was too high for all of them to reach, even Golurk couldn't reach it. "Hey guys, Corpfish found the books. But how are we going to get the books?" Christian said to them. He then got a idea...a dumb one. He started to climb up the shelf's, trying to get the books.

"So much for a good speech"Lance muttered.Lance heard the Principal approaching."oh,NO!"Lance yelled."if the principal finds this Golurk,ruining the Library,then ALL of us are gonna be in Detention!"Lance yelled again.Then,Lance fell

“Oh, crap... we’re gonna have to get it out quickly!!” Lily said, scared, her eyes widened in fear. She ran over to Lance, facing him, a sudden look of pride etching itself upon her face. “You lot, get out the way. You don’t deserve a detention. Leave it to me; I’ve skipped class twice today.” She said. Then, she turned to see Christian climbing on a shelf. “CHRISTIAN! What in the Distortion World are you doing!? Get down!”

Lance got up."ok,but what do we do"Lance asked."its obvious it doesn't want books because its destroying them!"Lance said,pointing at Golurk."Our Last two choices are Negotiation and Confrontation""Catch it or Befriend it"Lance said.

She looked at Lance in fear. “Okay... I don’t have any Pokéballs, do you? I can weaken it if you want,” Lily said, suggesting Lance should catch it. She signalled for Mimi to come closer.

"I would but...im outta pokeballs,And the max amount of Pokemon we are supposed to have is three so...Christian!Try to catch it!"Lance yelled,pointing at Christian."The Principals getting close"Hurry!"Lance urged

DoggoKing22

Christian grabbed the graphic novel books. "Hey! Dont fight it I got the bo-" Christian slipped and fell 5 feet high, landing on his back with a big thud, even knocking him out. The novels on the other hand, were thrown to the Golurk.

When Christian fell, Lily winced. “He’s not gonna be able to catch anything for a while...” she murmured, looking down. But the novels hit the Golurk, and it seemed quite angry.

“You’re right... it didn’t want the books...” Lily said, looking over at the boy who had fallen. She ran over to him and began to shake him. “Christian!? Can you hear me?”

Hearing Lances call to play dead, she looked over at him disapprovingly, saying, “I doubt that’s gonna work!” and continued to try and stir Christian.

DoggoKing22

Christian was silent...dead silent. But he wasn't dead, he was alive, but knocked out. This was the first time he was knocked out.

Lance got up and out of the library."Have fun in Detention"Lance thought."I wish I was better at helping people,but looks like im not"im Useless"Lance said as he frowned again.Lance sat in the hallway,with his head down.

“Oh, Arceus, I think he’s out.” Lily muttered with concern, Mimi letting out a small squeak. She shook her head and began moving him into the recovery position in case anything happened to him. Luckily, he was still breathing, so she didn’t have to do mouth to mouth.

DoggoKing22

Christian woke up in the recovery position, seeing Lily right beside him. "W-woah...what just happened?.......Where's my Pokémon?!....owwww" Christian said, rubbing his head after getting a headache.

Jake was walking around the School and Heard some noises coming from the library. He deiced to go Check it Out. When he Got their he saw Lily, a Boy who he didn't know his name, and Aurora. and a Gulurk. Jake Looked at all of them as his Pokemon came out on their own will and they were a Chandelure, Honedge that was Red, and a Shedinja. Jake then said. "Uhh... whats going on here?"

Aurora noticed Jake as she was in a very awkward position trying to get the Golurk's attention. "Hi Jake! I... ummm... there is this huge Golurk who is not much of a reader after all," Aurora said with as much irony in her voice as possible "would you mind helping out? Imma freeze him on the spot and we should be able to escape before anyone notices..." Then Aurora looked at her Glaceon, then at Lily and Christian: "Glaceon use Ice Beam, very precisely on the Golurk so that nothing else gets damaged. His body is big so even you should be able to do that. Lily, Christian, run over here and out! When the principle comes, all that she will see is a Frozen Golurk in the Library!" Aurora called the others in a loud whisper, prepared to run as well as soon as the others are out of trouble. Glacen shot a perfect cold beam of ice straigh on the Golurk's massive body, angering him, but as it was super effective, the Golurk was not able to react fast enough to the damage and the cold.

Lance took the long journey back home,he then put some of his stuff in his Locker,Then he went into his dorm."From now on i shall never be seen in the library"Lance muttered."Lance,pull yourself together,sitting down in a dark room won't work"nah,they'll find me"lance said with a smile

Lily thought she might have recalled Lance saying where his dorm was, so she decided to maybe visit him, just to make sure he was alright. He didn’t seem very happy earlier after the Golurk had attacked, so being kind-natured as she was (even if a little awkward) she wanted to see him. She found the door she assumed was his and knocked, waiting for a reply.

Lance kept throwing his pokeball in the air when he heard the knock."come in"Lance muttered.Lance kept throwing his pokeball in the air.Again...And Again."To be honest my dream is to be a hero,And a champion"But how can I do that if I can't even beat a Golurk!"Lance thought."Ya gonna come in or what?"Lance said,a bit annoyed

The girl poked her head round the door and awkwardly sidestepped in. When she saw the solemn expression etched upon Lance's features, she bit her lip and stepped a little closer to him, her maroon eyes fixted worriedly on the other. He was usually happy and smiley, but that side of him seemed to be pretty much gone. Closing the door behind her, Lily stepped toward him and crouched next to him. "Don't feel bad about the Golurk. We didn't get detentions, and it's only the beginning of the year... it'll be fine."

Lance looked up at lily,and he stopped throwing his pokeball."I should be worried about that Golurk"I blew up"Im an embarrassment to the group"Lance muttered as he began to throw his pokeball in the air again."Regardless"I must thank you for getting rid of the Golurk"Lance said,with a small smile.

Lily tried to hide the smile that began to creep into her lips. "Hey, uhh... if it's any consolation, I think you're pretty cool. I'm grateful that you came up to me in the cafeteria." She then hid her face, in bashfulness, as he thanked her. "Oh, it... it was nothing. It wasn't my skill, just my Pokémon."

Lance smiled."im grateful that i got to be your friend"Lance said with a smile."Your the best one I've had an I've only known you for two days"Lance said.Lance put his previous pokeball up and got a new one to throw."throwing pokeballs,Soothing"Lance thought.Lance was still a bit upset about embarrassing himself in the library,but he managed to still have a smile.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Really...?" Lily murmured, tilting her head. She smiled. "I've never really had any other friends, apart from my Pokémon. But I'm glad you're my first real friend."

Her eyes followed the Pokéball as Lance threw it up and down, she got her own Pokéball out and began to do the same. "This is strangely therapeutic," the girl said, smiling.

(May I join)

Name: Naga
Appearance: She is small and 5'4 in height but light as a feather. She has silver-white hair with light lavender streaks that is past her shoulder held up in a pony tail. She has light blue eyes with her right eye blind which her bang covers. She wears glasses along with a cute floral shirt with a Sylveon on it with half Capri pants showing half her legs. She wears white flats with the straps that wrap around her ankle. She wears a charm bracelet with a Sylveon attached to it and a necklace of the same charm.
Pokemon: Sylveon(Ribbon)(Partner)(F), Umbreon(Aura)(F)(Shiny), Lycanroc(Delta)(Dusk form)(F)
Personality: Shy, Sweet, Gentle, Purehearted
Studying: Coordinating, wants to be a Master like her mother
Other: Is blind in her right eye, can under stand how Pokemon feel maybe even understand them. Tends to collapse often.

@LunarSilvally of course you can join,you do have the bio)

Lance kept throwing his pokeball."Im bored"Lance muttered.Lance heard the ring for dismissal."Its time to go"seeya tomorrow,Iily"Lance said as he waved back to Lily.Lance exited the school and entered the dismissal line.

(Oh thanks @Evilsceptile)

It was her first day at the college as she was 20 years old. She wanted to be a Coordinator like her mom and mostly a master. She smiled as Ribbon her Sylveon walked beside her. "Its our first day Ribbon aren't you excited!?" "Sylve!" She jumped happily as she had one of her ribbons around her wrist as she gently petted her. She walked around in the college looking to see where everything was then went to the open field with a bench as she let out Aura and Delta her Shiny Umbreon and Dusk Lycanroc. "Alright girls today is our first day in college and we have to study hard for the next upcoming Pokemon contest as well" "Sylve!" "Umbre!" "Lycan!". She smiled as she gently petted them all.-

"Uh..." Lily murmured, looking at the ground nervously. She bit her lip, and swallowed, her eyes dull. "Yeah, I'll see ya later. I'd better head off, too." She didn't bother entering the dismissal line and just walked off home to her dorm room.

When she got into her room, Lily slumped on her beanbag chair and sent out all three of her Pokémon, a grin on her face. They all nuzzled into her, but she could hardly keep her eyes open; so, the femme brushed her hair away from her face and dozed off.

Lance kept walking.Then he facepalmed."I totally forgot to remind Lily that i wanted to battle!"Lance sputtered.Lance got home and entered his room."im gonna train my Pokemon in the meantime"Lance said.

Hey,may I join.
Name:Red
Appearance:Black hair,red eye's,have a dragon pendent(in the middle of the dragon body Is a key stone).Have a long-sleeved black overhang coat with 1 red strip and a hoodie.A black Short-Sleeved Shirtwith red dragon symbol.Black gloves and black with 1 red strip on each side jean.Black with red laces combat boot.
Pokemon:(1)Charizard,(2)Aurorus(shiny),(3)jolteon

Personality:Barley cold to others,love pokemon.Doesn't talk that much because of his past,hat team rocket,team aqua,and team plasma
Studying:To become a battle frontier and kalos new champion.
Other:He is 7'8,18 years old,trying to find a purpose in life,and to get away from his family

Last edited:
@Negru is that charizardite x Admin Approved?))

Lance started training.He then sent out Bagon and Charmander to start training.Bagon hit Charmander with dragon breath.Charmander took the attack a revolted.

((Also yes))

(dont know also lance you will be menchten)
It was his first day of school he wanted to become a battle frontier and the kalos champion as he kept walk.It's our first day of school guys so why don't we make it our best year ever,Rooar,Jolteon,aurorus,as charizard fly in the air,jolteon walk beside me,and aurorus is walking behind red.then red notice a male training his pokemon so he deside to go to him as he got near him he introduces himself.
Hi my name is red i'm from luminosse city in the kalos region what is your name''said Red