• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon College- “Be whatever you want to be!”

(Okey dokey, and sorry you can't have a mega that's a bit too much for college, you can have a normal Charizard tho)

Lily woke up with a start, her eyes wide and panting. Her Pokémon stayed quietly slumbering, so she returned them into her Pokéball. Realising she had slept in her clothes, Lily snuck past her roommates and took a shower, changing into a black top with a purple zigzag pattern and distressed black jeans. She also put on a maroon beanie and made sure to tuck away her Team Skull pendant.

She walked to the school grounds, hoisting her backpack onto her shoulders and catching sight of Lance and another boy talking. Lily found herself raising an eyebrow in courtroom as she made her way over, and she brushed her pink-brown hair out of her face. "Uh, hey Lance. Who's this?" she murmured, motioning to the new guy. Unbeknownst to Lily, Lance wanted to battle with her- and she would certainly accept, if asked.

Name: Mitsuki
Appearance: Long black hair but has it in a ponytail. His skin color is cream. Brown colored eyes, and wears glasses. He is 5'6 in height and has a lithe body frame from constantly working out. Wears a white and blue long sleeve sweater with a black undershirt and black joggers for pants. Uses a blue back pack for his necessities. Blue running shoes on his feet to top things off.
Pokemon: Gallade, Bisharp, Sawk
Personality: Calm, Collected, Serious when in battle, Has a sense of justice, Hates cowards, Hates tyrannical figures, Hates being underestimated, Hates hot heads, Stoic, Very caring if he has friends and will loyally watch over them, Honorable and dutiful, Loves his Pokemon to death.
Studying:
Administration (Elite 4 member), Pokemon battling, Fighting Types, Athletics
Other:
Mitsuki is 19 and from Kanto. When in battle he and his Pokemon share a synergy that most expert battlers have during the heat of battle. He looks up to the elite 4 member Bruno, and wishes to ultimately battle him for his title in the elite 4. He also practices Kenjutsu and Archery. He is a skilled Kendo fighter and Archer. Trains with his Pokemon whenever he is training.

(Permission to join?)

As Red and Lance kept talking he notice a female walking towards them and he hear he say hey lance,um who is this and when red turn to answer her question.
My name is Red and i'm from luminoise city in the kalos region who are you miss

"Oh,hi,Lily"This is Red"Lance said."Red,meet Lily"Lily was my first friend here"Lance said as he walked over his dorm.Lance opened the door in his dorm and began to Throw his pokeball in the air.

Nice to meet you Lily as Lance said i'm Red and my pokemon are charizard,aurorus,and jolteon i have more at prof.sycamore lab but i decide to bring these three''said Red as he got on a tree and going to lay there untill class start

(you can join)

"Um... what he said," Lily murmured, She hid her face a bit in embarrassment, as she couldn't quite handle how awkward she was. the girl bit her nails and peeled away some of the skin, so it began to bleed,which made her even more embarrssed. "Nice to, uh, meet you. I'm from...Alola." she choked out, and then caught sight of Lance leaving; she promptly started moving after him. "Lance, where... what ar you doing?"

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
A day has passed, and Christian went back to school, but with a bandage wrapped around his head. When he entered the school ground, he saw Lily, Lance, and someone else he didn't know about, but he saw Lily chasing after Lance. So he went up to them saying, "Hey, Is something wrong?"

''So lily is quit a shy girl hm no probelm i don't care if anyone is shy or not hey I got some aura power's so why should i be afriad or don't like Lily I Don't care if shy have power's or not''Red thought
So I guest I will train my pokemon''Red said out lound as he did a tripple front flip of the tree and start going to a battle field to train alright charizard,aurorus,and jolteon you know the deal of what to do''said Red then he saw another male going after Lance,and Lilly
''who is he''said Red

Last edited:
(Thank you :D)

RP

Mitsuki had just arrived at the college in the morning. He had carried many things with him with the help of his pokemon Gallade, Bidsharp,
and Sawk. All of whom were carrying boxes with the said belongings. When he had arrived to his room at the dorms on campus, he immediately bagan cleaning it and arranging his belongings. He put a bonsai tree native to Kanto on his study desk. He also had two suitcases for his equipment for training both of which where a Kendo sword and a Bow and put them safely in the closet. After all was said and done Mitsuki began walking around the campus to scout it out.

Lily certainly was shy with new people- in fact, she often found herself seizing up around strangers. She certainly wasn't aware that Red had aura powers, either- she would certainly be very fascinated when he told her. Red seemed to be very wound up in battling- a theme which the girl had spotted in quite a lot of the males that had popped up in the College.

Suddenly, she heard a call, and turned to see Christian. Immensely relieved he was okay, Lily ran over and hugged him. "Christian! I'm so glad to see you're doing better," she murmured, a rare shiny smile adorning her features.

(no problem)

She smiled returning Aura and Delta as she walked in the halls but saw a couple of trainers at the dorm as she glanced to Ribbon. "They are having fun chatting aren't they Ribbon" "Sylve!" Ribbon smiled. "Come lets practice our Coordination moves with Aura" she smiled to her as she let out Aura. "Umbre!" "Aura use Shadow ball and Sylvi use Moonblast in the air" she commanded gently. "Umbre!" "Sylveon!". A Shadow ball and Moonblast shot in the air as they collided beautifully making sparks come down then a rainbow after it. "Well done girls" "Umbre!" "Sylve!" The girls both smiled as their tails moved back and forth.-

as Red was done training he saw some great sparkles coming from a differrent battle field so he return charizard and arurous and leave jolteon out and they walk towards the battle field and he saw a male and Lily and when he go 10 feet near them he saw a staraptor going to attack them and then he start runing and yell JOLTEON USE THUNDER NOW''yelled Red and once the pokemon goes down he throws a pokeball and once the pokeball goes to the lab he ask them
Hey are you guys alright''said Red

Last edited:
While walking around Mitsuki noticed a beautiful flare in the sky, one that, once faded giving a beautiful scenery of sparks and a rainbow. He quickly jogged towards the direction it came from and noticed a girl and two Pokemon. Mitsuki immediately discerned the situation and could tell the the girl was practicing. Practicing for what is something he could not tell though. He then noticed a Boy appearing with his Jolteon as well. Once he saw the boy appear he quietly made his way out of the scene and back to walking around the campus.

She saw an electric type move in the distance as she glanced in that direction. "Something happened come girls" she said as they leaped after her. Once she stopped she saw a Staraptor had been hit by an electric type move seeing it was from a Jolteon the electric type evolution of Eevee. "Is everything ok here?" She asked as she saw the Staraptor come towards her from anger "ah!" She said but Aura and Ribbon used Shadow ball and Moonblast together as it hit the Staraptor. "Umbreon!" "Sylveon!". As Aura and Ribbon protected her.-

''Dang it another staraptor and is going after that boy and once he saw the sylveon and umbreon protect him hey decided to go up to him''thought Red
Hey are you alright i didn't not notice another staraptor coming from my jolteon and i'm surprise the staraptor survive my jolteons thunder I mean that my jolteon is slightly above champion level also you sould have the staraptor I already have one and my name is Red what is your name''said Red

Lance still threw his pokeball up and down.Up..down.Lance expected the sound of about seven knocks on his for dorm door,but,nothing."great,Lily's making friends"Lance smiled as he got out his snack.

Lily was slightly distressed by the amount of people crowding around and began to hug her arms. She said goodbye to Christian, and made her way over to Lance’s dorm room- so she could get away from the sheer amount of people on campus.

Feeling herself panic, she banged on Lance’s door, feeling herself stiffen up. The girl was hyperventilating and could feel her Pokeballs shaking, but she couldn’t do anything.

Following the encounter with the Golurk, where Aurora was rather content as she could use some cool looking attacks whilst helping her friends, she went to her dorm, however unlike usual she did not return her Glaceon to its Pokeball, after all it did good. As soon as Aurora got to ger dorm, she did not bother doing anything. She just fell asleep after coffee deprivation and Glaceon fell asleep next to her. This rarely happens but Aurora let it slide this time. She had two thoughts, she wanted a new white scarf as without it she wasnt herself, and she wanted to share her spicy cooking with her friends. With such warm thoughts, the cold Glaceon did not bother her.

Lance heard the Knock."Come in"Lance called.Lance threw his pokeballs in the air and the Pokemon came out.Lance fed them pokepuffs."now back to pokeball throwing"Lance said happily.Lance threw the empty pokeball in the air,it was a bit more lighter.

After hearing his words, Lily let out a sigh of relief, and slammed the door behind her. She was very shaky and was hyperventilating, but calmed down slightly upon entering the room. “Can I... stay in here? For, um... for a bit? I think I’m...” She drew blood fro her lip as she bit into it. “I think I’m having, a...” to her immense disdain, Lily couldn’t seem to get her words out.

After walking around the campus for awhile Mitsuki had decided to return to the dorm. Once he arrived he saw a girl in front of a door, which was right next to Mistukis room. Mitsuki had chose to ignore her and walked straight to his room without being noticed. Once he had entered his room he heard a door shut which he assumed was his next door neighbors doing. He did not mind it too much and took out his tea set and started brewing some tea for himself. He then opened up the window and sat on his study desk. He started to drink tea while studying.

Hm I guest I should just go and sleep on the tree as I always sleep with the nature and I feel closer to the pokemon when I sleep with the nature''Red thought outloud

Aurora woke up in a jolt from a sound of thunder. This made her definitely lose her cool. "I do not care who this is, even if its Zapdos or Zekrom, I will Ice Beam them to silence!" Aurora thought, "Lets go Glaceon". Aurora stepped outside of her dorm and saw a bunch of new guys getting attacked by a Staraptor, she was however so angry, that she thought she could kill two birds with one stone. "Glaceon use Blizzard, this should get rid of the bird and cool them down a bit" Aurora ordered with a stern look. Glaceon obliged, downpowering its Blizzard which after all hit people, but still hitting the bird hard enough to make it flee.

Lance laughed."well,this is awkward,but,Sure!"Your welcome into my dorm anytime you like"lance said.Lance kept throwing his pokeball in the air.Lance saw that his Pokemon were gobbling down the food he had given them.Lance smiled at Lily and the Pokemon.

as Red was dreaming he didn't notice that a large Staraptor was going to pick him up and when he wake up he notice that he was going to be kidnapped so he throw jolteon pokeball and once jolteon is out Red yell
JOLTEON USE THUNDER''yelled Red but the thunder miss the Staraptor so he yelled
ANYONE PLS HELP ME I NEED HELP''yelled Red

"Another Staraptor AND a loud thunder! Can I not sleep in peace? Glaceon, use Blizzard! Do NOT power it down!" Aurora commanded in a frustrated way. Glaceon obliged reluctantly as the blizzard targeted a Staraptor which kidnapped a young man. The bird did not like blizzard.

when the staraptor felt the blizzard he/she only increase the grip on Red and then Red started to black out and then the staraptor let go of Red
''Is this the end of me''thought Red as he black out the last thing he heard was his jolteon creid out JOLTEON and then he saw nothing

Lily blushed, and gave Lance back a shaky smile, and interlocked her fingers together. She pressed her hands to her lips, and closed her eyes. "Sorry, there was a lot of noise, and people out there, and..." she paused, swallowing. "I got really panicky. It happens sometimes, I just..." the girl sighed, her breathing still fast though it was clear she had calmed down. "Thanks for looking after me... I'm sorry for being such a nuisance."

Lance went over to lily and put a hand on her shoulder."No,lily,Your not a nuisance,your a friend"Lance said with a smile.Lance saw that his Pokemon went to Lily to Comfort her.Lance smiled as he took his hand off of Lily's shoulder and continued to throw up his pokeball.

While Mitsuki was studying he looked out his window and saw a Staraptor taking away a boy while a blizzard took place. He spat out the tea and immediately threw out his Gallade in the center of his room. "Gallade jump out the window and use ice punch on that Staraptor that's flying away." The Gallade nodded and started to build up energy. While the Gallade was building up enough strength to do a mega jump Mitsuki threw Sawk out and said "Sawk carry me out of the window and land outside. Then pinpoint where the boy is going land and save him." The Sawk nodded in the same fashion as Gallade. After the order had been given to Sawk, Gallade leaped out of the window and through the air while holding a cold fist. Gallades icy Fist landed on the staraptor and knocked it out cold. The boy and the Staraptor were both spiraling down. Sawk and Mitsuki had just barely landed out of his window onto the ground, immediately after Sawk ran as fast he could towards the boy to save him. Sawk was close but had made it just in time.

He knew it wasn't Gallade that took out the staraptor, but the combined effort of Glaceon and Empoleon.

Last edited:
Aurora noticed that the Staraptor was increasing height, and then suddenly, it let go. Aurora following a momentous shock, gather herself together and ordered Glaceon to ice beam a path to the Landing place and then called "empoleon go, slide on the ice as fast as you can and catch the annoying boy!" Empoleon emerged out of the Pokeball and propelled itself forward on the ice by using surf. When Aurora caught up with Empoleon on the landing site, she felt relief when she saw Empoleon holding the boy in its hands. "Fine, lets take this noise maker to the nurse, its Quiet there too, I will sleep in the meantime there until he wakes up. Thanks Empoleon." They carried the boy to the nurse and as the boy lay at the nurse's office, Aurora took in her Glaceon and Empoleon in her Pokeballs and fell asleep in the waiting rooms surprisingly comfy arm chair.

She knew it was Sawk that saved the boy in time, not Empoleon, but at least she tried doing something good today.

Lily petted the Pokémon that came to comfort her, and her shaky breathing slowly started to become more regular. She swallowed. "Thanks... most people just think I'm an annoyance. You're a great guy, Lance," she grinned, biting her lip. Her maroon eyes followed the Pokéball as it bounced up and down and up and down.

Aurora noticed that the Staraptor was increasing height, and then suddenly, it let go. Aurora following a momentous shock, gather herself together and ordered Glaceon to ice beam a path to the Landing place and then called "empoleon go, slide on the ice as fast as you can and catch the annoying boy!" Empoleon emerged out of the Pokeball and propelled itself forward on the ice by using surf. When Aurora caught up with Empoleon on the landing site, she felt relief when she saw Empoleon holding the boy in its hands. "Fine, lets take this noise maker to the nurse, its Quiet there too, I will sleep in the meantime there until he wakes up. Thanks Empoleon." They carried the boy to the nurse and as the boy lay at the nurse's office, Aurora took in her Glaceon and Empoleon in her Pokeballs and fell asleep in the waiting rooms surprisingly comfy arm chair.

(Should we just go with yours or?)

As Red Dream of his past life he kept muttering
Pls no mon why are you doing this to don't you love me''said Red
Dad why are you laughing at me''said Red
Brother pls stop hitting me''said Red
sister pls don't kick me''said Red
Mom pls don't shoot me,PLS MOM DON'T SHOT ME PLS DON'T PLS DON'T DO IT I DON'T WAN'T TO DIE PLS DON'T DO IT PLS''yelled Red then Red keep going into his past he night not wake up.

Last edited:
I edited it a little so it makes sense now, more or less.
(Ah ok cool. Was just a bit confused about the same timing. I too made an edit)

Mitsuki handed the boy over to the girl who owned the Glaceon and Empoleon. "Thanks for the hard work, I leave the boy in your care." saying while bowing. He watches the Empleon take the boy away with the girl. He assumed the boy was in good care, after all the girl seemed nice to Mitsuki. He went back to his room and went back to his study and tea.

Last edited:

DoggoKing22

Previously ChristianTheDoggoKing
Christian saw Lily following Lance to his dorm, and Christian thought it was suspicious, so he followed them. When he reached the door where Lance a d Lily are, he heard someone yelling about something. So he went to check it out. When he reached the door of the person yelling, it made Christian think he was having a bad dream, so he knocked on the door, hoping for someone to answer.

With the combined efforts of knocking and yelling, Aurora awoke from her slumber once again. She sent out Glaceon and whispered an order to put its cold feelers onto the forehead of the patient to cool him down and herself, angrily, went to open up the door. She saw Christian and by putting her index finger over her lips to indicate Christian to be quiet, she let him in and explained the situation. Glaceon's cooling effects have calmed down the fallen boy a little bit.

Would he be knocking at your door? I thought at Reds door as he was screaming no?
(I'm going to delete mine since it was 2 sentences. also the context sort of didn't make sense to me. I thought he was near lances door then heard Mitsuki yell and was knocking because he thought I was having nightmare. He might be talking about Red though so that's why I'm deleting mine.)