• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

Also, 252 EV's in Special Attack, with STAB, and 120 base points in Special Attack XD and Night Daze, a Dark-Type, Special attack having a 40% chance of lowering their opponent's accuracy... yea, not to mention that Dark-Type weakness XD At least your Drifblim has like.... 150 base points in Health, but.... 54 points in Special Defense? Ouch XD

yup XD which is why my signature has Zorro having 20 different moves XD I just included all the ones it could learn through level-up, up to the point of its level/evolution/other, and then a handful of TMs and HMs Angelia got from Alola and Kalos, as well as having a father that working for Saffron Co. in Kalos and gave her a bunch of HMs to help her in her adventure XD she got pampered as a child/adult XD

and, just a heads-up, but a critical hit in real life/anime is like hitting the Pokemon in it's weak spot/sweet spot, causing more damage than normal. Like hitting a Haxorus in the stomach. Or hitting a Pokemon when it's not realizing the attack or caught off guard.

hey guys sorry for the long wait i had a busy week
and next week its going to be busy too but im still in the rp dont worry i love it
oh and maybe im going on vacation soon so i cant reply too the rp but im finding a way just wanted to say that so sorry

It's alright, I'm just hoping this thread doesn't get buried XD There is no problem with a short hiatus, but tell us what's happening (you don't have to go into detail), so we will know what to expect. Just food for thought :) You're not in trouble XD

Yes, I'm going to reply right now. Also, whoever joined yesterday, you're accepted. I'm a little to lazy to go and check because I'm on a phone.

@Liam Williams just a heads up, but there are no Mega Evolutions or Z-Moves because we don't want to deal with overpowered Pokemon. Battle Bond is not okay in this RP either. Just a heads up, because I saw your "Meet Liam Williams" profile and thought that Liam Jackson was jut a parallel to your Liam Williams.

Also, you don't have to change your character you have in your written works, just no Z-Crystals or Mega Stones, or Battle Bond please. Greninja can have Protean or Torrent, whichever is better for you. Plus, your Pokemon aren't limited to 4 moves. Your Pokemon can learn more XD that's why in my signature my Incineroar and Togekiss know at least 20 moves XD