• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

Alright :) any questions about Pokemon/Moves/Attacks/Abilities/Powers that I can answer?
Also, I was wrong about Zoroark and his ability to make illusions. It seems that, when he makes illusions, they are real. A tree that wasn't there before hand will then behave like a tree from Zoroark's illusions. So... If Zoroark doesn't like the playing field, he can always change it to suit his style :) he just can't make any moving objects because he hasn't trained enough in it.

But he can only change it once per actual 5 turns and can not do it 3 more actual turns later. He has to gather more energy to do that again. He can't change it, especially when he's under pressure (whether from the literal ability or from a kind of "rapid fire" or not letting him breathe). Do you want to know what the Ability Pressure is in real life? XD

Basically the Pokemon with this ability gets right up to the opponent's face and the opponent needs more energy, out of panic, to use an attack, because of how aggressive the Pokemon with Pressure are, making their opponent more exhausted. Which makes a lot of sense when you look at Aerodactyl, Vespiquen, Weavile, and most Legendaries XD they use their opponent's stamina to their advantage and make their opponent feel like they are under fire constantly and they need more energy to survive.

She basically said: "thank you, my friend" if you were wondering.
I was thinking about having her say the attacks in French, but that's too much XD also there are 5 moves that Zoroark shares with Mimikyu, and 10 moves that it shares with another Pokemon that's going to be in the battle right now. You don't know which is which until you hit it XD

Also, I'm totally going to have to go to bed earlier tonight, it's midnight now and I woke up early this morning, so sorry if I don't respond.