• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

I will ignore everything I've learned in the past 10 minutes about smelly fantasy lizards and make my Salazzle a shiny. (if that's okay of course)

Because lonely men in their basements can't seem to find a girlfriend because their obsessions ruin their chance of ever finding one and they find something they can't obtain attractive (most of the time), and it's easier to draw or fantasize about a character that doesn't exist because it's easier than getting a girl and receiving rejection over and over again, so they spoil themselves with that, and people are generous enough to throw a Pokemon that looks sexual and has a "harem" mentioned in their Pokedex in their art, protraying it as some kind of mistress to the internet race of lonely human beings, who can't get a life...
sorry for that rant... don't know what came over me...

And yes XD Shiny Salazzle looks awesome XD hard to find a shiny FEMALE Salandit, because Salandits are mostly male, about as often as a Combee or a starter, and they appear 20% of the time in the wild... and in only two places, with only a 10% deviation between those locations for the rates of finding one... With Wela Volcano Park being the most.

9:58 pm. I live in Oregon. My profile states I live between the Hawaiian and New York Pokemon reincarnations in the Pokemon World XD

but in the valley of Oregon, sadly... not much snow :( just gallons and floods of rain.. My street became a river and we had to drain our catwalk below our home because it was causing bubbling happening within the vents and, because of the humidity, mold began growing

XD oh my god XD I love non-American accents XD ironic how I have one, but I may slip into a German one, because I am part German. My great grandmother was the child of the lady who left Germany while World War II was happening.

Oh, you must be talking about British Columbia or Vancouver, maybe Manitoba. They have the accents, my god they're bad. In Ontario, not so much.

XD oh f**kin' yes XD Some Irish people can't even understand each other, which is funny XD well... a select few if their accents are as gaelic as possible XD I'm also Irish and Scottish, but there's a very thin line of that. Mainly because my uncle traced it back to ancient times, when kingdoms, kings, and queens were still a thing and not just celebrated (*cough cough* Queen Elizabeth *cough cough*). So it's probably a really small percentage XD We might also be Russian, but when my mom asks my her mom about that while she was still living in Oregon, she states that they could be on this side of the Volga River.. that means we could be Spanish for all we know from her geographical messup XD

I read up somewhere that part of Canada has a wide range of ethnicities, including English, Native Canadian, Inuit, French, German, Scottish, Irish, Ukrainian, and Indian XD