• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

I just read through this RP's posts so far and I think I might join in if that's still okay, but can I also just say; Karpman is probably one of the funniest concepts I've seen someone use in a long time. Everyone always wants to seem like the coolest, so it's awesome to see someone just have fun with a RP like that. ^-^

Did you know that a Salamander makes screeches and chirps? XD I'd imagine a Salazzle would sound like that, too XD and is your character an MC guy or something like that?

yea ;_; I wish ;-; he sounds like an awesome character XD always wanted to roleplay with an MC dude as one of the characters XD

EDIT: I made the most adult-baby character XD

Yeah, It's pretty unlucky the people battling are the ones who stopped responding. The dangers of RPing. ;-;
By the way, I might sound pretty silly but does MC stand for something? o:

Someone who is a kind of host on-stage. I was gonna ask if your character was the DJ, but a DJ brings the music to make things lively XD

In rap, an MC is the Microphone Controller

PLEASE GrumpyFace

Also, Pretty Pichu, I haven't actually thought about who you were going to face and when, because people are still joining. I'm trying to look at the teams and see which battles are the most fun, and fair.

OHHHH OVERWATCH :D
More of a Team Fortress 2 girl though xD My favorite Overwatch character is either Mercy or Widowmaker
My favorite TF2 character is either... Medic or Sniper XD shocker

Alright, but I want to face up against your character XD just because my character officially met yours first xD or we can wait till later, when and if both of our characters win.

I've been in none XD and Zoroark will be unable to use his powers if he is hurt, and he can't make moving objects. Just changing the scenery and making himself look like a different Pokemon. It's all dependent upon the area. Like that desert or jungle your character saw? Yea, you can't pass a certain point because there's a wall there in real life. Physical objects that don't show up will still be there, he's just messing around with your perception of what's really there.

XD Zoroark is too nice XD Angel's niceness rubbed off on the creature, and I'm pretty sure if he did that, she'd be disqualified. Any object on the field of battle will still be there in the illusion and will be changed to something else that's there, not empty space. If a boulder is there, he can make into a tree stump. I'd imagine it's easier to make someone see something as something else rather than make it completely from thin air. That takes a lot of energy, and a Zoroark can't exactly do that in the middle of a battle. He'd have to be sitting there the entire time just to concentrate on that one piece of thin air, which was why he was able to do that in the snack room. It even shows in the games and anime that Zoroark can only make something look like something else, never out of empty space. If one tried to do that, you can see that the area is transparent or see through, or the illusion in that area would disappear.

He can maybe displace it a little, but that's it. Like, a centimeter before it's too difficult for him XD you have nothing to worry about. Besides, this creature is young, so he wouldn't be able to do that. Maybe if the Zoroark is way older (like elder age for an illusion fox XD), but this creature is quite lucky to be able to displace something a centimeter and still have the energy and attention to the outside to move and be aware of the outside world. So yea XD

Last edited:
Zoroark really is a super interesting pokémon. That does make me wonder if this RP is more of an anime-logic battle compared to the games, with every pokémon really being unique. o:

yea :D I mean, if it were in the games... You can battle a swimmer while surfing on a Nidoqueen... and use your Golem to fight their effin' Goldeens..... without it sinking.... and without your Nidoqueen taking periodic damage....

Zoroark is :) I can tell you more about it (since, while I had free time after school... I just studied what Pokemon were based on and their power limits XD and everything else about them.. and I know what I'm looking for and where to look for it)

That scares me. I only know some stuff about Pokemon and what I look up for them. Facing someone that knows everything will be a challenge, but a fun one.