• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

Pokettrainer, I don't know if you know this, but for a character to have a mega evolution Pokemon in the RP, you have to make sure it's okay with the Admins. Otherwise, this RP might be in danger of being shut down. So... Check that out, please?

I've asked Elydeon and this is what she said:

"My first thought is that people need to be reminded that a regional champion is far outside the paygrade of most trainers, and thus a trainer who is capable of defeating one should also be way outside the paygrade of anyone in this thread. But then, this is Alola, it only barely has a regional champion - so I guess that works.

The second thought is that basically, so long as the Mega Houndoom is treated as an NPC (that is, use of the particular character and the actions taken by them is not limited to this one person) and it is treated as a particularly-difficult boss encounter event for this entire group, that should be acceptable. Mega Evolutions are very powerful, but not unbeatable by regular pokemon. It would just be one hell of a fight."

Basically, it's a yes.