• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

Did you know that Leech Life got a buff? It's at the power of 80 XD and a TM XD it's looks menacing in the games... it's just two pairs of fangs biting on the opponent... eugh.

Plus, Hawlucha lives on Route 10 in the Kalos region, which is filled with the gravestones of Pokemon from the war that ended all the lives of the people who fought. The arena will mimic that. Since Zoroark has been to the Kalos region with Angel, this isn't going to be an issue XD

Also, Zorro only knows one Super-Effective move against Hawlucha, and that's Aerial Ace XD soooo yea XD either way, a Zoroark only knows 3 other attacks that's Super-Effective, and those are Aerial Ace, Bounce, and Extransensory, and Zorro only has one of those, so I think your Hawlucha is fine XD

I have to be careful against Hawlucha because it can learn 14 different Super-Effective attacks against my Zorro (Them being Karate Chop, Flying Press, High Jump Kick, X-Scissor, U-Turn, Brick Break, Low Sweep, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Focus Blast, Drain Punch, Focus Punch, Low Kick, and Superpower) XD I'm pretty sure you're good XD

Plus, your Hawlucha is faster and has more HP than Zorro XD But Zorro has more Attack, Defense, Special Attack, and Special Defense than Hawlucha. This is going to be a CLOSE battle.

yup XD Angel is too friendly in battles, especially when it comes to children. She'll let them beat her, and have her Pokemon feign their defeat to a little girl's Level 2 Lillipup XD

Yup XD She'll even go as far as helping the little girl train her Pokemon, but it doesn't help that she doesn't know how to train other kinds of Pokemon besides Dark-, and Fairy-Types XD She knows how to train other Pokemon, but some others... just no XD