• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon Coliseum RP Discussion

uh-huh XD the fact that it will evolve into a Gyarados in the next battle? XD or it has the moves Splash, Tackle, Flail, Bounce, Dragon Rage, Bubble, Reversal, and Hydro Pump? XD or it has the ability Rattled instead of Swift Swim? XD I dunno

She uses her water bubbles to create words in the air. She has ultimate control over these water bubbles by using her voice. Since she's been training with her voice for a long time, she's able to control the shape of her water bubbles, forming bubbled text in the air. She's a Primarina btw XD

The Pokecharms' default page browser makes everything look bad XD You like someone's message? Here's the color red to signify that you liked it, but it looks like you gave a thumbs down, even though there is no button for that :D

And I'm gone for the entire day XD sadly XD Not really, it's a birfday presnt XD

I'll be gone today, tomorrow morning and afternoon, Tuesday evening, Wednesday afternoon and evening, Thursday afternoon and evening, and Saturday afternoon and evening. Not sure what plans I'll have for Friday, though.

You can say you fell asleep XD I guess that works XD or you could've been in the bathroom from eating one too many spicy foods

Although, I don't exactly know XD just something that helps you jump right back in. Everybody else is in the snack room except for Angel's and Shiori's Zoroark.

Heyyy, and my OCs went insane XD good luck beating them XD

They don't care if they die fighting for that poor Litten. They'd rather see someone else suffer than that poor Litten.

Last edited:
I think I've gotten insane.... Now that I think about it...
Anyway, here's how tall each of them are, since they are taller than the average:
Average Incineroar = 5'11"
Félin = 6'02"

Average Greninja = 4'11"
Quaju = 5'02"

Average Primarina = 5'11"
Oratora = 6'05"

Average Mimikyu = 0'08"
Mimi = 1'00"

Average Zoroark = 5'03"
Zorro = 5'07"

Average Togekiss = 4'11"
Togetoge = 5'05"

Also, the reason why Zorro created the holes is because if someone sticks their arm in one of those and he destroys that illusion, the wall will cut off the person's arm XD hurray for physics. Also... How... Badly can we show how much someone's hurt? Blood and broken bones are fine... but no gore? Just checking, just in case I do a boo-boo XD

You're not supposed to. Just do what you would do normally. Thank you for that, though. :D

And then you hear Pretty Pichu laughing in the distance.... She found Robingogo's comment funny for some reason... Don't ask...

There's no Like Button on my posts XD You're telling me I can't like my own posts? Dang it XD Well, what if I'm just that enamored and impressed at my skills? XD LOL XD anyway, yea, I get like this when I'm filled with the inspiration to roleplay, and to roleplay well. I'd imagine you'd have to step up your game a bit XD

You did well xD although, the post seems rushed with all the grammar incorrections, you did well :D good job :D I shall keep following you XD (not like I was going to unfollow you for not meeting up to the challenge, but, ya know XD)