• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Canyon

a Group of young Pokémon, Including you, have woken up in a mysterious canyon with no memory of your life before now. All you can remember is your name, type, moves, Ect.
Now, you must Work together using each other's Abilities and Strengths to escape the Dark Maze.
(Flying Pokémon can't Fly out)

Name:Angie
Pokémon:Brionne
Nature:Gentle and Modest
Other:She wears a Green Pearl necklace around her neck

^My O.C ^

Name: Kathleen
Pokemon: leavanny
Nature: Shy but likes to help others
Other: Has a purple flower in hair

Kathleen woke up in a large canyon. 'Where am I' She thought getting up, 'any why cant i remember anything?' Kathleen looked around hopping to find someone but instead found a Large headge maze. 'What is going on!' She thought.

Name: Zeta
Pokemon: Porygon Z
Nature: Modest
Other: Has a star shaped point at his tail.

Zeta awoke in the canyon like the others confused and trapped. "H-hello? Oh great where am I at now?!" He panicked and looked around until he noticed a Brionne as well as a Leavanny trapped with him as well and quickly darted over to them to see if they were friendly.

"Aaack!" Angie Flinched when Zeta Flew toward her. She then realized she was in a canyon with two other Pokémon.
"Do you know why I'm here?!"
She Prepared to use Disarming voice on Zeta
"What about you?!"
She Flipped her head to Kathleen
"Do know why I'm here?!"

"No..." Kathleen said softly. She ingnored the 2 pokemom as She looked back to the maze and then looked around the canyon. "I....dont think there is not other way....out then that maze there...." Kathleen replied as she turned back tword the 2 other pokemon.

name: Adrien
Pokémon: Abra
nature: calm
Other: wears a orange headband

Adrien woke up somewhere in the canyon." where am I?" he thought to himself. he then saw a group of Pokémon in the distance and decided to teleport over there to see if they knew anything about this situation

Last edited:
Name: Thorn
Pokemon: Helioptile
Nature: Naive
Other: Has a Trapinch skull necklace and a scarf tied around her tail

Thorn woke up in a small ditch with a pile of leaves surrounding her. "Where am I?" she thought. She got up, her foot aching from something. She looked around decisively and used Electrify on herself to speed her up, as she was sleepy for some reason. She heard talking in the distance and walked towards it, mumbling "hello" whenever she turned a corner.

Angie heard a quiet hello and she Turned toward an exit in the area
"Hello?"
Angie Turned into the Exit and almost walking into Thorn
"aack! Oh, sorry!"
She stopped to brush off some dirt
"I'm guessing you don't know why I'm here, either?"

Adrien suddenly appeared among the crowd." Hello I'm Adrien, I overheard and I suppose no one here knows why any of us are here then, Mind if I tag along your group of merry band?" After that request, Adrien looked around to see there's a porygon-z and a leavanny nearby." I see there's quite a few Pokémon here."

Last edited:
Angie hears a loud noise, and before Thirn can respond, she dashes back to the centre
"More Pokémon?!what is happening?!"
She Runs into the middle of the group and Uses disarming voice to get everyone's attention
"EVERYONE!!!"
She glanced around to make sure everyone was paying attention
"We must work together to escape this Rock Prison!!"
She looked down at everyone from the water spout she was standing on
"Now...Psychic,Ghost,Bug and Dark type Pokémon in that corner!"
She pointed to the far corner
"And Grass,Electric,Ground,Normal Pokémon in that corner!"
She blew water toward the other far corner
"Fighting,Fire,Water,Fairy and Rock in that corner!"
She dropped a waterfall in a closer corner
"And dragon,flying,ice and Steel over Here!!"
She Pointed at the last corner,then Slid down the Water spout and jumped off the wall at the closer corner

Kathleen shifted uncomfortably at the command. "is it wise to split up?" She asked uncomfortable with out being in a large group, "I mean.... if we all want to leave...wont it not be....a good idea to move into different...groups" Kathleen pressed her flowers together and let the smell waft into her nose, it helped calm her down.

Adrien walked up to Kathleen." Don't worry my lady, we will be fine as long as each of our small groups look after one another. Now, we should really get going if we want to get out of here as soon as possible." Adrien's voice has a soothing tone.

Last edited:
Adrien thought for a second then got an idea." If any of us get into trouble, we just have to launch our brightest attack toward the air and the other will come to our aid, and don't worry I'll stick with you"

She looked at the groups
"I just want to see how our types varies.."
She jumps up and summons a Water spout to land on. She Looked at the groups. She sighed
"Okay...."
She dropped and landed on the ground.

"It's the Maze..."
Angie Gripped the necklace and closed her eyes.she looked up and opened her eyes slowly.
"It's getting dark...We should make beds or something and try sleeping.."

Kathleen nodded and looked around the area. There was a large tree with healthily large leaves above them. It wasnt very hight up and it stook out of the canyon like a sore thumb. "We could...use that tree...for shelter and i can use x-scissor to get it down....if you would like" The leavanny sugested noting her sissor like-hands arms.

"I don't think we should cut down the tree...It's our only source of shade.."
Angie looked around
"We can make nests under the tree with the materials around us,our moves and abilities!"

"Oh I have a suggestion!" The overly energetic Porygon Z shouted as he proceeded to use flash and brighten up the darkening canyon. "Now we can see what we're doing even at night!" He suggested as the light illuminates the entrance to a dark and dangerous looking cave.

Name: Ivan O.
Pokemon: magcargo
Nature: calm
Other: None

"Great, only one source of shade. At least if it gets cold I can be of use." Ivan said to the group

Name: Leaf
Pokémon: Bulbasaur
Nature: Hardy
Other: His bulb is a rusty red.

Leaf opened an eye to find he was in a canyon of some sort. He then drifted back to sleep. All the bulbasaur seemed to care about was snoozing through the day. Then his stomach growled, and he shook off any hint weariness. Noticing some pokemon he decided to approach them. "Is there any food near here?" he asked.

Name: Void
Pokemon: Absol
Nature: Calm
Void heard voices. He woke with a start to see other Pokemon murmuring to each other.
"Hey, does anyone else know where we are? I can't remember a thing, except landing here."

Name:Shadow
Pokémon:Riolu
Nature:lonley
Other:she wears a small necklace with a megastone attached to it

Shadow huffed as she tried to push herself up "Ow!" she was confused and dizzy looking around she saw the group of pokemon and finally got to her feet "Uhm whats going on" she said kicking the dirt slightly

Name: Card
Pokémon: Zubat
Misc.: Yet another vision-less Zubat well-adjusted to a cavernous lifestyle and not much else.

At their feet, a most sorrowful creature splayed, laid in such a way that indicated a tumultuous landing. They were collapsed, face up, wings out and wrestling about with anxious fervor. The Pokémon themselves admitted a stringent, voluminous voice from its void-like mouth which overwhelmed the immediate area. "W-what's going on!? Where am I!? Where are the voices come from!? Auugh! I can't see!"

He gathered the impression that the other Pokémon around him were planning to depart and grew louder. "I can't see! Help me, help me! Where is this place!? Is this the cave!? This isn't the cave...!?"

The Magcargo he just talked to ended on an eerie tone. Then again it could just be that Leaf was a grass type and the magcargo was a fire type. Since food seemed scarce, Leaf decided to search for a sunny spot to hopefully gain some energy that way.

name: jack
pokemon: pancham
nature: relaxed
other: a necklace with a sharpedo tooth
wait... where am I pancham asked himself while staring at other pokemon. pancham looked around hungry looking for berries.

pancham ignored Steven and looked around finding a bush with a bright red berry poking out of it ready to bite until he noticed he was in a canyon then he stopped walking and looked for other pokemon finding an absol and then asked do you have any idea where we are?

Card, in the midst of his raving and panicking, managed to lift his little body off of the ground. With his wings beating ardently, his piercing cries died away into pants and then into , seemingly, nothing. Only those whose ears were sensitive to an incredible degree could detect the high whistle leaking from the creature—to those Pokemon, coincidentally, it would also be incredibly grating. The whistle darted from Card's mouth, collided with a distance surface, and trickled off like rippling water.

A similar strategy occurred several times over, the Zubat growing gradually desperate with each, as the cries would crash against various angles, swerving and jolting in multitudinous directions. Card couldn't make any sense of it and, before the Zubat knew it, the voices of the Pokemon evading his earlier plight were far behind him.

He was lost in the depths of the maze.

It was the only discernible aspect he had about where he was, that this was a maze. Not literally, of course, but he had no other words to describe this coiling, tangled mess in which he'd been dumped without any relevant memory. He was lost, frightened beyond belief, and indignant, too. What had he done to deserve this? Had his rejection of Moltres caught up to him? Was this a god's doing?

Most notably, Card was blind, a very obvious attribute but never a debilitating one. It was, at this moment of frustration and utter fear, that the Zubat recognized having no eyes in which to see was damnable. He was at the utter mercy of his enigmatic environment.

With his panic at its peak, now, the Zubat invested all his faith into the only organ he could trust—his wings—and surged upwards, escalating higher and higher, panting harder with every beat, praying to collide with the craggy ceiling of his beloved cave and plummet back down into his only home.