• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Canyon

"Maybe...."
Angie jumps up and summons a Water spout as she drops down
"I can jump up my water Spouts to get to the top!"
She continued, Blasting more and more water spouts as she jumps. Halfway up the wall when an other figure jumped from the top of the wall.she didn't faint this time,but she lost concentration and Angie's water spout Collapsed

Adrien was still calling out to the zubat when he saw angie falling." Uh oh." he thought. He instantly teleported away to angie's location and teleported upward and caught angie in his arms." Looked like you need sone help my lady." Adrien said to angie after catching her.

Leaf watched in awe as Angie used water spout to propel herself upwards. After Angie got attacked by mysterious figure, Leaf tried to figure out what it was that attacked his newfound friend. He might have seen it before but he couldn't remember. Why is it that I can't seem to remember anything? He thought. Leaf sighed. "It seems that we can't get out by simply going up." He stated.

Winter walked out of the cave her cloak hiding her from there veiw as she slowly made her way around them in the shadows she looked at them all blinking as she saw many different types

Before leaf could answer,Angie walked over to Winter
"Hello.when did you arrive?"
She smiled at winter
"What's your name?"
Angie questioned winter
"I'm Angie!"

Adrien listened to the conversation but grew extremely tired." *Yawn* sorry I already used a lot of psychic powers today, if I don't sleep for eighteen hours I lose my powers. If you don't mind I'm going to sleep. By the way I'm Adrien." Adrien walked two steps then flopped on the ground

Angie saw Adrien fall down
Time to help you!
She scooted Adrien near the Single tree and spawned a warm water blanket to cover Adrien.
There you go...

Winter said nothing as she teleported away from sight and onto a ledge above them as she did she looked up seeing a barrier that kept them from leaving "che pathetic can't even keep us in the normal way can you who ever you are"

After Angie asked him his name, Leaf got lost in thought trying to remember if he told Angie his name. It was hard for him to remember even recent events. Once he confirmed he didn't, which was about a minute later, he went over to Angie and said. "You're right, I never did mention my name. I'm Leaf." He then extended a red vine as if to shake hands.

"Hey!"
Angie Jumped up on a Water spout
"We'll all friends here!"
She jumped and tried hard not to attack her
She is one of us!i can't attack her!!i must stay pacifist!
"We are all as confused as you are!"

Just leave me alone why can't you understand that I just want to be alone" she growled as she jumped down from the ledge landing in front of her her red eyes glaring at her in hate

Void jumped in between the two. "We're not looking for a fight," he said calmly, ignoring the laser bolts the Kirlia's eyes sent him. "If you really want to stay on your own, we won't stop you. But I just want you to know that we all have a better chance of surviving and getting out of this freaky maze if we stick together. Think about that." Void walked away, not waiting for a response.

Angie looked at void
"Thank you,Absol...What is your name,I'm Angie."
Angie smiled
"Thank you...again,I need to learn to not retailate when I'm attacked by a Friend"

Void smiled. "Nah, it's fine. I just have a bad habit of dealing with fighting Pokemon. Oh, and by the way, the name's Void." He padded away, looking for supplies to use.

Angie watched as Void walked away and look for supplies
"I'll help you collect"
She walked up and instantly saw ripe purple Payapa Berry
"Hey!look,a Nice Payapa Berry!!"

Angie picked up the berry and added it to a small pile of other berries
"There!"
She continued looking for berries
"Still haven't told me ya name,Kirilia."

Name: Luke
Pokémon: Lucario
Nature: Kind and Protective over other pokemon
Other: Wears a gold wristband
-----------------------------------
A new voice rings the air "Hello? is there anyone here? i can't find my way out!" It seemed to belong to a male pokemon.

Shadow looked around and saw a blue figure "Are you ok?" she asked shyly while slowly walking over. The riolu looked at the Lucario "Hey! Why do you look some what like me!"

Luke looked down and saw the little Riolu so bent over and placed a gentle hand on her head. "Hello little Riolu , i'm a Lucario that's why i look somewhat like you , the next in the evolution chain." He told her with a smile.

Luke took his hand away and looked around "Looks to me like sort of canyon maze". He said , moving over to a wall. "They've probably tried going up the walls by now , which i found out the hard way just won't won't work , but let's see if we can break it down eh?" He smiled and got ready and punched the wall as hard as he could only for it to hurt him instead. "Ah!...ok strong wall." He said while holding his hand in pain.

That was a stupid idea little riolu and not only that you did nothing to the wall and only hurt yourself in the process so stop being dumb and maybe come over here and help me?" She said holding what loomed to be leaves sewn together to act as a blanket or bedding of some sort

Luke looked at her with a look of question on his face. "I'm...i'm not a Riolu." He started , "I'm a Lucario." He shrugged it off , shook his hand to loosen the pain and went over. "What do you need?" He asked her.

(Mind if I join?)
Name: Redwood
Pokémon: Vulpix
Nature: Timid
Other: Shiny Pokémon, used to have a trainer.

The Vulpix got up from laying on the cold hard stone. For a moment, her mind was blank, and then something was recollected. She began to look around, and quickly spat out an Ember to see better. "Hello?" her six golden tails waved back and forth. "Is anyone there..?" she could faintly recall having a trainer, but the memory began to fade. What was their name, she thought. Shaking it off, she began to walk foward, seeing a group of other Pokémon if only for a second. Maybe they know where we are, she thought to herself. Feeling a bit nervous, she decided to avoid them last minute, and with all her strength, Redwood hurled up a strong Flame Burst- a move she had never used before until now- towards the walls of the canyon. Of course, it had no effect. Shocked, she decided to lay down again. Using a move beyond her capabilities thus far had made her tired, so she decided to rest. Her golden body lay down onto the hard rock, and before resting, she lit a small fire to keep her warm.

Whatever and I'm making bedding for everyone so they can at least stay off the ground even though no one seems to care what i do" she muttered to herself

"Ah this bedding is going along really nicely." Luke commented , "Of course i'll help you." With that he picked up a bit of the bedding and got to work. "Oh by the way , while everyone else is sleeping i'll keep guard on everyone. I really don't get tired and i think it will be a good idea that i should protect everyone while they sleep." He said while continuing with the bedding.

Soon enough, Redwood got up, having her energy restored. She spotted the Kirlia and watched from a distance, not wanting to get too close. Then, a Lucario seemed to help the other Pokémon. The golden, shiny Vulpix decided to not be so timid, and approached them. "Do you know where we are?" she asked, in a low voice.

Lucario looked up from his work to see a Vulpix who asked a question , so being the friendly pokemon he was he decided to answer it. "We're in some of cavern maze it seems". He started "It's too high to get over and too strong to break , trust me i've tried both." He stated and continued working.

"Ah, alright." She seemed to frown, slightly disappointed. But, she decided to help with the bedding anyways, still trying to recollect memories about her life, which strangely she couldn't remember.

The Lucario looked at her "It's hard isn't it?" He asked , working while he talked , "Trying to get your memories back , it's hard isn't it? Well you should know i don't have mine either" He said. "I mean i know i'm a Lucario , i know my name , my moves and how i act but i don't know anything about my past it's all...fuzzy." He finished off.

She nodded in agreement. "It might be something about the canyon." She waved her six golden tails around for a few seconds, silently working on the bedding. "For a moment, I thought I remembered having a trainer. I'm not sure, though." She took her moves to an advantage, and used Tail Whip to easily finish a few bedding.

The Lucario stopped working for a second and held his head as if he remembered something. "Did i have...". The memory faded again and he shook his head. "Probably nothing , you can never be too sure in these situations , these places mess with your head and thoughts and trust me for a Lucario that's not pleasant." He got back to work.