• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Canyon

"Oh... she's unconscious. I'll look for something that'll help." She began to look for anything useful, and brought the Sacred Ash and a couple of Oran Berries. "These might help." she laid them down on the floor, and nudged them towards the Kirlia.

Leaf was incredibly surprised when Winter went flying across the canyon, but Redwood ran after the kirlia. So Leaf went to check on the lucario.

Redwood cocked her head around, and watched as the Bulbasaur went to see the Lucario. I'll ask them for their name later, she thought. For now, she accompanied Winter. Trying to nudge her awake, the golden Vulpix lit a small fire, only to accompany the Pokémon with light. "Please, be alright..." she whispered. Trying once more to awaken her, with some chance of succession, she made some berry juice out of the Oran Berries, which would hopefully awaken her.

She woke up slowly and groaned in pain holding her head "oh I am so not doing that again without him being awake arceus help me that HURT" she said still holding her head after the mental assult and hitting the wall

"Ah, you're okay. Did you find anything?" Redwood asked, a bit puzzled on the current situation. "Maybe we can wait a bit before heading into the canyon's maze." She looked around, hoping for any sign that they shouldn't go, such as a storm somehow dripping into the canyon. She didn't like mazes, and was a bit scared of them. Especially if they got stuck in that dark maze...

"Oh." Redwood simply sat down, extremely worried. "So.. do you think we should wait here? Or go into the maze?" Redwood plainly asked this, but inside, she wanted to wait a while before entering the maze.

(sorry i was at my friends and i had no wifi there)
Luke managed to stand up but there was still the serious pain from his memories shown on his face but he noticed Winter had been knocked out so he ran over to the Kirlia. "Oh no!" He shouted as he ran over , clutching his head. "What happened?"

(OOC: It's okay!)
BIC:
"She tried healing you.. but, she was lunged to the wall. I'm not entirely sure, though." Redwood looked over at the Lucario. "I never found out your name, and it'll be easier for me to call you by that." Redwood continued to speak. "So, do you think we should head into the canyon's maze?"

Winter groaned as she sat up holding her head "never again will i enter your mind without you wake and there to help me cause OW THAT HURT" she said holding a lump that was on her head