• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Canyon

"Oh. I see." the Vulpix continued working silently, and looked up. Maybe there is a way out, she thought to herself. By now, she'd finished quite a few bedding, and decided to make a small campfire by gathering some stones, and then spitting an Ember. The fire flared to life, giving some extra light and warmth to the Pokémon.

Luke seemed to always be in pain when he was in the cavern , mainly in his head. "Ah! of all the things this place had to mess with thoughts and memories." He said "And as i said it's not nice for a Lucario , in fact it hurts." He continued working.

"Oh.. that must suck." She looked around for a moment, a bit on edge. "I'm going to look around- see if I can find other Pokemon- maybe even items." Redwood looked over at the fireplace, and quickly lit it up a bit more before leaving, but not for too long. After all, getting lost in the canyon would be chaotic.

Sam w for me as well after all my mind is trying it's hardest to find memories that arnt there and to top it off it is hurting me greatly making me be it it able and angry" she said as she looked at what she was doing

Luke , still working , spoke again. "But for a Lucario it's terrible because i keep getting flashbacks , just now i had one and there was this other Lucario i think she was my sister but i can't remember." He said wincing at the pain and after a while a tear fell out of his eye.

Redwood looked around. She was a bit far from where the Lucario and Kirlia were. "Maybe there's something here..?" They were in a canyon, so there was bound to be some sort of stone or rocks that could help! She brushed away an Everstone, muttering useless. "I think this might be useful!" she exclaimed, spotting some Leftovers. "Well, if we get into battle.." another thought struck her. How did I know that would heal a Pokémon, she then thought to herself. The same thing about the Everstone- knowing it simply prevents evolution. Maybe I did have a trainer, she concluded. A broken TM disc also layed down, which had a dark hot pink shade around it. "Agh! It's broken." Deciding to look some more, she spotted some Sacred Ash. "What's this..? Just some ash?" She was able to recall a human using this. Walking farther off, unable to see the Pokémon that she had encountered, the Lucario and Kirlia. "Hm.. oh! A berry pile!"
There lay an Oran Berry, a Pecha Berry, two Chesto Berries, and finally a Chilan berry. Now, she looked for somewhere to put all of the items, and found an empty dry bowl buried underground. Deciding to head back, she stored the items and tried her best to backtrack to the campfire she lit.

Winter had made several messagerbgs from some old cloth she found lieing around and made them to fit the three of them with some help from Luke as she had to take his measurements several times and was waiting for redwood to return so she could adjust it to fit her so it wouldn't get in the way if they had to run from something she had already made hers as well as several cloaks to help hid the two of them as she already had one on her when she woke up "hey try this on and see if it fits please" she said handing the cloak to Luke to try on and adjust where it was needed

"Okay! Seems cool." She lay the berries down and the Sacred Ash as well as the Leftovers. the berries lay in a medium-sized wooden bowl, typically used for berry juice. Padding over to Winter, she began to think about her life before the canyon. Maybe I'll be able to remember if I just relax, she thought, just to comfort herself. "Okay, you can do what you want." she replied to Winter.

Doing so she went about adjusting the bag and cloak to fit her having to fix the size abit here and there when she was done she said "ok walk around and see how it fits"

"Right," Redwood replied. She easily, and comfortably fit in the cloak. Her six tails also seemed to wave around just fine. "It's perfect!" The Vulpix chirped. "You're good at this." she then stated.

Iv been doing it for many years it's one of the things I can remember clearly along with traveling alone for a long time everything else is fuzzy and unclear" she said as she put the berries in each of there bags making sure they go in the ones that will benefit the pokemon that held it

"Oh. I can barely remember anything- but I think I can remember a human taking care of me. And a Ninetales, but... I'm not sure if this is right." Sighing, Redwood decided to accommodate herself onto the hard stone, waiting for anything to happen.

Winter soon finished there bedding and placed them in a separate bag that was ment to keep them dry "I think we should head into the maze what do you two think?"

Redwood nodded. "It's no use staying here," she quickly grabbed her items. "I'll carry these along." Her golden tails sat down, and she looked over at Winter. "Let's get going?" she asked.

Redwood dashed up to Winter. "So, from what you can remember, you never had anyone to live with?" she looked over at the Kirlia, and continued to speak. "How far away is the maze?"

"Okay. Let's get in there." She braced herself, ready for anything. As she followed Winter, she looked around. "I hope it's safe..." It probably won't be!, she thought to herself. Redwood decided to head on anyways. "Here we go,"

"Oh. That's something... interesting that you can do." The Vulpix said. "So, we gotta find a way out. Yet, I feel like this maze is... never ending." Then, she remembered a bit more about her past life. There stood a trainer, who quickly named her Vulpix Redwood, despite it's golden pelt. Another trainer walked up to the young 11 year old. "Finally bred a shiny, huh?"
"Yup!" he replied. Everything seemed to vanish- then there it was- Ninetales.
"My mother..?" Redwood whispered, recollecting herself from the flashback.

"Oh, it's nothing," she shook the memory off. Maybe it would be better to forget about her past life, and start a new one? Quickly, she caught up to Winter. As she looked around, hoping to find other Pokémon, but none were in sight. "Do you think there's a reason we're trapped here?" she said in a louder tone.

Adam was about to follow but he stopped. "Ah!" he exclaimed holding his head. He started screaming when he ran in and when he ran into the dark canyon maze and caught up with the other two he dropped to his knees . tears falling out of his eyes and he was still screaming in pain.

Redwood spotted the Lucario. "A-Are you okay?!" she panicked and quickly ran over to him. "What happened?! D-did you remember anything...?" she decided that it was the issue. "We can stay outside the maze for now." Putting down her materials, she decided to stay around the Lucario.

Winter grunted as she tryed to get him to calm down while she was in his mind as it was dangerous for her to even be in there in the first place but she wouldn't let him suffer like this

Redwood watched Winter patiently, glad to see her helping the Lucario. Only thing I can do is keep them warm, she thought. She decided to keep the berries, stones, and everything else they had gathered safe in case a rogue, insane Pokémon would try to take them. Nervously, she watched the Kirlia tending to the Lucario. What Winter was doing had to be dangerous, but it was for the Lucario. I hope they'll be okay, Redwood continued to ponder. She kept watching, in case she could be of use.

Redwood watched Winter. She was most likely already in the Lucario's mind. I didn't even learn his name, she realized. The Vulpix kept watching, a bit scared, she didn't want Winter to get hurt. Sighing, Redwood curled up, but not for long. She was still worried about Winter, and decided to keep watching.

Leaf was bored... It was as simple as that. He wanted to go somewhere or do something, but he couldn't think of anything to do. That was when Leaf saw the dark cave... He started slowly walking towards it, but it wasn't long before he was sprinting towards the entrance.
Once he entered it was dark and he couldn't see a thing. He stopped and smiled. Leaf knew just how to fix this problem. He used flash. Afterwards he noticed the vulpix, lucario and the kirlia from earlier. "What's going on with the lucario?" Leaf asked.

Started, Redwood almost used Ember, but soon realized it was just another Pokémon. "I don't really know, but..." before continuing, she wondered if she could trust anyone. Well, it's the only way we're gonna make it out of here, she continued, "Earlier, he told me it was hard for a Lucario to cope with lost memories. I'm not sure, but maybe it has something to do with his family. Remembering them, I guess."

"Winter's trying her best." Redwood said, peeking over at the Kirlia. "Until she finishes, I don't think we should head into the maze." Redwood stated. "I decided I could do my best by just guarding the supplies we collected, and trying to keep them warm." She waved her six golden tails over to a small campfire that had been set up for a long while now.

"Huh, never noticed that. I must have dozed off when you guys made it." Leaf said. "I can't seem to remember why my bulb is red. Since you're a golden vulpix I thought you might have some idea. First I'm Leaf, what's your name?" Leaf extended a vine as if to shake hands.

"Redwood." Quickly, she noticed Winter and ran over to her. "Are you okay?!" She looked around and grabbed an Oran Berry. "In case you're hurt, I hear these will help."