• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokémon Canyon

Adrien realized thee is a Zubat flying out of the maze higher and higher. He decides to alert the rest of the group." Hey do anyone else see that flying Zubat over there?" He then turned back to see that the Zubat has gotten even higher and was slowing down. It was really hard to see in the canyon but Adrien was barely able to thanks to Zeta's flash

"I saw him, I just ignored him. You really think there's only one sub at in a dark and spooky cave like this?" He replied, clearly getting exhausted from the lack of food. "Let's hurry up and finish collecting berries, I'm starving."

Shadow pulled her hands back "Grr" she moaned as she tried to focus, sending a small wave of aura the berries fell from the tree, smacking the ground with a small thud.

Adrien was about to walk of but then read the Zubat's mind, he then discovered how terrified that zubat was and alerted the group." Guys! I read that zubat's mind and found out he's really terrified meaning he's not from around here! He could be like us, we have to help him" After saying that, Adrien started teleporting toward the zubat.

With the sun almost out of sight from the rocky cliff he found, Leaf knew it was time to head back. One thing he liked about being a plant was the ability to survive on only sunlight and water for longer periods of time than other pokemon. Once he went back to where the others were, he was replenished and no longer hungry. There he found others freaking out about a zubat.

Adrien was right outside the maze entrance, he yelled with all his might hoping the zubat would hear him." Hey can you hear me?! Zubat, can you hear me?! Come down I don't think you can fly out of this canyon! We can help you!" Adrien then waited and hope the zubat would respond to his calls and come down.

Void noticed a Zubat trying to fly out of the mysterious cave. It wasn't long until he heard an Abra calling out to the Zubat as well.
Void joined in, trying to get its attention.

Shadow looked at the maze "Hold on, he's a zubat so, let me try this" putting her hands to the ground she grunted as she did the move force palm, which sent a wave of vibration down the maze's tunnels "Arg, this is draining me but might as well" she did another force palm and the air around her turned blue, with a flash a huge wave of aura was sent into the maze. Shadows flew back and hit the ground "Ahh!" she yelped as the pain in her side grew.

(Tell me if this is to OP im kinda new at Pokemon RP!)

Mind if I hop in? ^^
Name: Parall
Pokémon: Seviper
Nature: Stubborn and Picky
Other: Hates quite a lot of things.
==========

Parall sat nearby, he had slithered onto a large piece of stone sticking out from the maze walls. He snickered while watching many go insane about a Zubat. "Their gonna get themselves killed one of these days." He chuckled to himself.

Parall turned and saw Leaf. He slithered down from his spot and curled into a spiral, defensive position. "Because your not gathering materials and whatnot. Who knows when your going to get into a lethal battle?"

Shadow stepped in between them "Oh hush! we are all stuck here and should stick together, even though you might not want to we have more power then just one pokemon"

Leaf looked for a rock a bit higher than the others. After he found one that suited his purposes he climbed to the top and announced "Listen up everyone! We need to start gathering materials and start figuring out why and how we got here!"

"There's too much going on!"
Angie bolted out to the maze and found herself lost.she forgot to keep track of where she was going
"Where am I?!"she looked around..everything looked the same..
"No No no! I'm soo stupid!!"
Then at that moment, a black figure Jumped and attacked her quickly before she could get a glance a the figure
"Eeeh!"
She instantly fainted and Her vision went black

Parall slithered over. "Darn. They knocked her out before I could get the chance." He laughed, before shaking her leg. "Wake up, kid."

Angie mumbled and turned over as if sleeping
"C-C-C.......Code..."
A small Bug like creature(not a Pokémon) crawled onto Angie. It scampered away when it saw par all and climbed halfway up the tall Stone walls and hissed

(Stone.its a canyon)
Angie Slightly opened her eyes
"Wha???....."
She slowly bilnked her eyes opened
"What?.....what..-What happened?!"

"B-but.......how?"
She scratched her head, confused
"Why...?I had some sort of...vision...I don't know!......I just....I don't know what!"
She closed her eyes to think

Hmmm....What could it mean?! tried to think of what it meant, but couldn't think of anything
Augh! I just can't figure it out!!
She Looked up and thought she thought something crawling on her back
"Aack!!what is that?"
She turned her head and saw the bug creature.she shook it off and saw it climb the wall.
"THATS IT!!"

Shadow walked over to Angie and place her small paw like hand on her shoulder "Calm down, we need to talk slowly and calm down" the small female smiled as her aura rippled through the air

"Sure, sounds like it could work." Leaf said cheerfully. He began searching for a handhold and then started slowly climbing with the two red vines coming out of his similarly red bulb.

The riolu looked up "There to tall but i'll try" Shadow stood up and cracked her knuckles her whole body lit up in a blue wave of aura leaping up she climb the wall out of sight but a few seconds later she came back down "Sorry, Like I said way to tall unless we climb forver"

After about a minute, one of Leaf's vines hit a loose rock that went tumbling down. Leaf was dangling by one vine, but fortunately he grabbed a handhold lower down with his other vine. He then started down. "The riolu is right... We can't climb out. The handholds become slippery the higher you go, and if you go too far this canyon could cave in." Leaf stated

Shiny-Umbreon-at-night-261112411
*sits on the edge and looks up at the moon* "Man, if only someone was here to keep me company...

Name:winter
Pokémon:albino kairla
Nature:distestit from others but is kind to those that know her and will help if needed
Other:She wears a dark blue cloak that can be turned inside out to be white as snow if needed, has a pair of goggles around her neck and her horns are a deep blue

Winter slowly woke up holding her head in pain "ow my head where, where am I? More importantly where is here?" She said as she looked around the cave she was in her pure white skin making her stand out in the darkness