• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Btw I'll ne off moderation on June 24th so I'll be off it soon. Then I'll be able to respond immediately.

Also, Dracko, Colress's Jolteon is like at Level 15 and most of our Pokemon are at like, 10, so it's not that powerful and if we battle it could be fainted with a Z-Move. (I actually have the Normalium)

So Are We gonna Continue the fight?, Also i had change my PRofile because of some people..... i not naming

Last edited:
No the profile was made for someone esle but i looke dlike my main trainer card sdo i used it the person on my nain profile i will change it back

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
?????? Sorry not doing that to what you said

It's just the order of the replies are so weird
Last reply I saw before I sent the message was Yellow's, thus I sent that reply. But now I check the message again and you're reply is between me and yellow.

???????? Idk if this is just someone's lag, my imagination, or my lag

Name: Cassandra (Or Cas)
Appearance: Cassandra is an average height girl, she has shoulder-length black hair, light skin, and green eyes. She has a red flower print t-shirt with white flowers, white shorts, black and red shoes, long knee-length red socks, and that chicken hat.
Personality: She is confident in herself, and loves making other smile, she has a love for battling, and is striving to be the best trainer
Hometown: Iki Town, Alola
Backstory: Cas's biological parents put her up for adoption when she was little, and she ended up in Kukui and Burnet's care. She thinks of them as her actual parents, and hopes she's right. Kukui gave her a Rowlet on her 10th birthday, and she named it Junaipa. She caught an Eevee on route 2 and named it Iwa. She is currently in Iki town, trying to catch another Pokemon.
Pokemon: Dartrix
Nickname(Optionial): Junaipa

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Iwa

Last edited:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Remember to keep replies on-topic, folks. Create a post in the forums about Roblox if you want to talk about it, rather than taking about it in here. :)

By the way does anyone have a team plan? (Like, what Pokemon are you going to get?)

Mine goes like this(Evolutions in order)

Litten
Grubbin
Wishiwashi
Egg
Torracat
Charjabug
Mudbray(From egg)
Foamantis
Incineroar
Mimikyu
Lurantis
Mudsdale
Vikavolt

(Also a reminder that my Grubbin line is shiny.)

Last edited:
Well i just thought of mines now

Cyndaquil
Cottonee
Jolteon( From Colress
Shuppet
Spheal( From Trip)
Quilava( When Tea Beat the totem Pokemon )
Rockruff( Followed me around )
Whiscott
Banette
Lynrock ( Night )
Sealeo
Walrein
Typhlosion

Last edited:
Here's mine

Froakie
Noibat
Eevee