• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

I
image.png

Welcome to Alola High. We are very happy for you to join us in our School Stationed in Ha'Oli City on Melemele island. Please, feel free to bask in the sun when class is not in session. You will be allowed 3 1st Evo Pokemon to start.(No legendaries.) You will be able to capture more. Now for the bio section: (Please note that in backstories you my not have legendaries appearing. No place shall there be legendaries in this bio. OR this Rp as a matter of fact. They may be mentioned like: "The sun shone above Alola, as if the legendary sun Pokemon was watching over them." But no: "Lunaala appeared before Tommy, and Tommy used his master ball to capture it." Just don't do that.)

Name:
Appearance:
Personality:
Hometown:
Backstory:

Pokemon:
Nickname(Optionial):

My Character:
Name:Tommy
Appearance: Dark brown hair, light skin, Red long sleeve shirt with one sleeve cut off, grey bracelet(Ya know what this is. I mean I have the Normalium), black over shirt, Blue jeans, black sneakers.
Personality:Hot-Headed, always seems to want to battle, can be stern and responsible at times, but is mostly a prankster and joker and can fit in with almost any group.
Hometown:Iki Town, Alola Region
Backstory:Has lived under the impression of the Kahuna all his life and revived his first Pokemon from him. He has learned to always stay vigilant and to take on any challange, no matter how tough. He gained a love for Pokemon battles and has allready revived the Normalium Z from Illima.

Pokemon:Litten
Nickname:Blaze

Pokemon:Grubbin(Shiny)
Nickname:Volt

Pokemon:Wishiwashi
Nickname:Schooler

Trainer card:Look up at top of post.

Last edited:
Name: Ace
Appearance: Ace has Fair Skin, Blue Spiky Hair, Skinny, Blue Jeans, Red Shirt, White Jacket, Cyan Eyes.
Personality: Ace is pretty laid back and lazy, but he is incredibly smart to make up for it.
Hometown: Floccesy Town (Unova Region)
Backstory: N/A

Pokemon: Popillo
Nickname: Tracey

Pokemon: Shiny Zorua
Nickname: Quote

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: Lucky

Name: Spade Fox
Appearance: Spade wears a black crop-top with a leather jacket. her hair is split down the middle with the left side black and the right side white tied into a high pony-tail with a rope. Finishing it off with jean shorts and black sneakers.
Personality: Spade has a hard time making friends, but she tries her best. Used to hiding everything in her past she keeps her true self hidden and only shows a harsh and meaner her.
Hometown: Anistar City
Backstory: When Spade was little she was abused, making her shut everyone out. She doesn't tell much about her about her past that why not much is known (Sorry terrible at backstories!)

Pokemon:
Starly (Shiny)
Nickname(Optionial): N/A

Pokemon: Houndour
Nickname(Optionial): N/A

a>

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Calvin Ferrari
Appearance: Platinum Blonde Messy Spiked Hair, Yellow Hoodie with a white Pokeball symbol, White T-Shirt, Black Skinny Jeans w/ Golden Chain, White Sneakers, White Bandanna around his neck, Peachy Skin Tone, Amber Eyes, Decently Fit (more on the buff side), Fairly Good Looking
Personality: The Quiet (not shy), but Caring guy. He doesn't like to argue much, and really much prefers to be in a quiet surrounding, but he feels alright with socializing
Hometown: Sunnyshore City
Backstory: N/A, to be added

Pokemon:
Shinx
Nickname(Optionial): Thunder

Pokemon:
Swablu
Nickname(Optionial): Melody

Last edited:
Here is the class schedule(For further use):

Morning Room:9:00
Pokemon History:9:45
Pokemon Battling:10:50
Pokemon Care:11:35
Break:12:20
Extracurricular Class:12:55
(Every day a new theme will be picked for your extracurricular)
Pokemon Physics:1:45
(Takes 10 munites because Pokemon has no physics.)
Pokemon Battling:2:00
Pokemon Science:5:00
Pokemon Art(Optionial):5:55

Pokemon Art lasts until 6:30. Only for those who want to take it(And I highly advise you do, since you can make yourself look much more better at drawing than you actually are.).

The Rp board is going to be put up now. He ready to Rp.

Last edited:
Name: Lucy
Appearance: Black long straight hair, black T-shirt, white shorts, silver sneakers, red shoulder bag
Personality: Brave, kind, adventurous, hyperactive, optimistic, sometimes clumsy, very curious and loyal
Hometown: Vaniville Town (Kalos Region)

Pokemon: Fennekin
Nickname: Foxy

Pokemon: Eevee
Nickname: Rose

Name: Zack
Appearance: Black Sweater , Long Black Boots , Dark Blond Hair , tanish shirt
Personality: Quiet , Always ready For Battle , Tries To Make friend
Home Town: Little Root town
Backstory: He Got His shiny Cyndaquil From egg Ever Since he Was Baby Now He Moved To Here And Found a Egg

Pokemon: Cyndaquil ( shiny )
Nickname: Tea
Trainer Card
506769_trainercard-Zack.png

Name: Shane
Appearance: Black spiky hair, black jacket, white t-shirts, Black jeans, Red sneakers, dark brown eyes, Necklace with crescent moon on the end, a blue earing, slightly tanned, decently fit and is good looking.
Personality: Quite, coldhearted, adventurous, smart, optimistic and loyal.
Hometown: Pallet Town (Kanto Region)
Backstory: After my parents got a divorce my mom moved to the kalos region, since my dad was too busy to take care of me I moved to Vaniville town in Kalos with my mom. Then I met the professor that gave me my froakie. While over there I found an abandoned noibat and decided to take care of him.

Pokémon: Froakie (Shiny)
Nickname optional: Dart

Pokémon: Noibat
Nickname optional: Soundwave
upload_2017-6-4_12-42-40.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-4_12-39-50.png
    upload_2017-6-4_12-39-50.png
    13.4 KB · Views: 45

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Greyson Hughes
Appearance: Brown-Spiked Hair, Brown-Amber Eyes, Glasses, Red-White Thin Hoodie, White Top, Black Cargo Pants, Red Sneakers, and Brown Messenger Bag Decently Fit (more on the buff side), Fairly Decent Looking
Personality: Caring, Friendly, Adventurous, Sassy when Mad, Sensitive from other's judgement of him
Hometown: Sunnyshore City
Backstory: Greyson was on his Carios journey before until he decided to come to Alola for a little while to study before going back on his journey. Along the way though, he had decided to go back to Sinnoh to visit before heading out to Alola High. He decided to bring his Coburnt, Inferno, with him. In Sinnoh, Greyson also caught a Shinx and a Swablu to go along with his journey.

Pokemon:
Shinx
Nickname(Optionial): Thunder

Pokemon:
Swablu
Nickname(Optionial): Melody

Pokemon: Coburnt
Nickname(Optionial): Inferno

IMG_0792.jpg

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Thanks mate, it's not my fakemon. But I got permission from both Stellar and the creator of this fakemon to use his whole pokedex. So there's the fire starter lol

Name: Yin Etzu
Appearance: She has a black ponytail she wears the Yin Part of Yin Yang on her necklace She wears a Black short sleeve shirt and jeans
Personality: Hostlie , Protective ,Hot Headed
Hometown:Iki Town

Pokemon: Espeon
Nickname(Optionial): Alo
Trainer Card(Optional):
510616_trainercard-Yin__Yang.png

Name: Yang Etzu
Appearance: Blonde Short hair he wears the Yang Part of Yin Yang on his necklace he wears a white short sleeve shirt and jeans
Personality: Excited ,Talkitive , Neat
Hometown: Iki Town

Pokemon: Umbreon
Nickname(Optionial): Uni
Trainer Card(Optional):

Name: Lexus Alcatraz
Appearance: Lexus has messy long brown hair and diamond blue eyes and wears a pair of torn blue denim jeans and brown boots, a crinkles white button up shirt and a ripped red jacket with worn gold buttons, a black fedora and two thin gold bracelets.
Personality: Lexus is very laid back and loves nothing more then to have a good time with her friends and Pokemon.
Hometown: Snowpoint city, Sinnoh

Pokemon: Riolu
Nickname: N/A
Other: Riolu wears a smaller version of the jacket that Lexus wears

Pokemon: Zorua
Nickname: N/A
Other: Zorua has an ini mask on the side of its head

Pokemon: Shinx
Nickname: Sparks

Trainer card: will add

Name: Joy
Appearance: Joy has long, thick, bouncy blond hair in a ponytail, and she wears a Sports bra, along with black short shorts, with a white line on both sides. She has tan skin, mainly from jogging in the Alolan sun. Her eyes are a shiny sky blue. Her bare stomach, contains a six pack, and her feet are covered by black converse hightops, which cover her socks. She occasionally wears icy blue slide, but only while relaxing.
Personality: Joy is a bubbly, tomboyish, and sporty teen, who has a deep love for Pokemon, and baking, surprisingly. She cares deeply for others, even if she doesn't know them.
Hometown: Po Town, Ula'Ula'.
Backstory: Joy's life was pretty joyous when she was little. (Ah, puns...) Joy used to play everything with her younger sisters. But they all ended up leaving to train their Pokemon, so Joy usually hung out with her older brothers, but they went to a Pokemon college. Joy was then left by herself.

Pokemon: Rowlet

Last edited:
@Yellow.anime accepted! Have fun!

Wait. You gotta take Cosmog out if your backstory. By technicallity it is a legendary.

*Faceslaps* wait, okay. I get it. Your Lillie's sister. Just don't include Cosmog as an actual thing in your roleplay. Also, don't make it so you SAW Cosmog, nor you know about it. Just make it so your sister ran away with a mysteryous pokemon, k?

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Name: Manuel Stone
Appearance: Manuel has short, black hair and brown eyes. He wears a blue shirt and beige jeans, along with black gloves and brown shoes.
Personality: He is kind and friendly, loves adventure, and is brave when he has to.
Hometown: Iki Town, Alola Region
Backstory: Manuel lives with his father, mother and younger sister in Iki Town. Manuel loves Pokémon, and he has catched and bonded with two of them; Litten and Pichu.

Pokemon: Litten
Nickname(Optional): Flare

Pokemon: Pichu
Nickname: Sparky

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
... Yeah. No. You can't be Lillie's sister. She canonically only has one Sibling, that's Gladion, and no, you're not allowed to have a Cosmog in your backstory without permission from staff. So you're going to have to edit your character to remove references to that.

ALSO, for the sake of consistent terminology. The thing that is up is an RP THREAD. Not an RP Board. The RP board is the RP forum, and it's where individual threads go. >>;

Name: Robby
Appearance: Caucasian, 5"11, curly brown hair, blue eyes. Typical attire is khaki jeans, white t shirt, blue converse
Personality: Typically quiet and kept to himself, but kind. Doesn't think of himself higher than others
Hometown: Littleroot Town
Backstory: Just a simple boy from the Hoenn region who grew up with his best pal, Sableye. Looking for an education.

Pokémon:
Sableye
Nickname: Gem

Pokémon: Salandit
Nickname: Mercury