• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Includes Evolution:
Coburnt
Shinx
Swablu
Tirtouga
Shiny Phantump
Luxio
Alolan Sandshrew
Altaria
Carracosta
Alola Sandslash
Shiny Trevenant

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Well since this rp kind of correlates to Carios, I'm keeping Coburnt at first evo and then I might be possibly using Storm in future rps with Greyson

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
Banette has a mega evolution.
This automatically precludes it from being eligible to battle bond shenanigans, because that's basically cheating. You can't hack your way around the restriction on mega stones like that, sorry.

Yeah, we get mega stones and Pokemon Spesific Z-Crystals ((like the Pikanium Z)) on Ula' Ula' Island.

Also, I'll need your birthstone for resons that would be spoilers. If there are multiple, just choose the one that you think best fits on the Pokemon you have, because you attach the Birthstone to one of your Pokemon later in the Rp.

Mine is Emerald.

Last edited:
I guess mines is Sapphire it's also the birthstone that's actually the year I was born and I will give it to Shuppet, Tea already have the scarf her mother gave to her

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Question: What are you planning to do with the birthstones? And is it required to do so?

If you can't tell me here, tell me in a private conversation. If you don't want to tell me though that's fine.

This is mainly for my use to know which of my Pokémon to give the birthstone to.

Time Skip to Friday in Rp time once we finish today's lessons. But we'll have to shut down the Rp as I have to go on Vacation on July 1st...

We'll start up again when I come back.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
This RP seems really sick and I want to join, but people have gone pretty far in so I don't know if we can. And if you are still accepting (which I'm guessing you are by the "Open" tag in the discussion thread,) can someone give me a summary of what I need to know before I sign up? If not I'll just read the RP.

We're pretty far into the first day, and if you join that'll be it, but you can join on our timeskip to Friday. You can still participate in the Feild trip to the Normal Trial anyways.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Trainer Information:
Name:
His name is Eric Light
Appearance: Eric has a height of 5'9" and has tannish skin. His eyes are coffee brown and he has slick, dirty blonde hair. In daylight, he usually wears a white dress shirt. He wears average black jeans and a white undershirt. He bought a super high-tech watch that acts like a bag and can hold an infinite amount of items. It is accessed by tapping the watch and allows you to withdraw or deposit items. The items turn into holograms that you can select and remove from the bag. If you withdraw the item/s, a hologram appears in your hand and turns into a solid. The process of the conversion is unknown but some scientists speculate it is the work of a type of Porygon.
Personality: Eric is usually a calm person and ignores distractions. He is relatively friendly, but doesn't talk to strangers unless they initiate conversation. In battle, Eric stays calm but focuses intensely at the match. He jokes around with his friends and doesn't mind hanging out.
Hometown: Celadon City, Kanto.
Backstory: Eric didn't go outside that much as a child. There were a lot of Team Rocket members around Celadon since they had a Game Corner there. His parents warned him to not go outside a lot so he wouldn't get into trouble. He listened to their warnings and stayed at home, most of the time. He was looking at the Pokémon League Tournament, and thought that he wants to become a trainer, too. Time passed and Team Rocket left Celadon. He was 10 and ready to become a trainer, but his bad habit of staying inside kept him from becoming a trainer. One day, he saw an entire team of Alolan Pokémon in a tournament. He asked his parents why they look like the Pokémon from Kanto but are a bit different. They replied by saying the Pokémon are from the Alola Region. He decided to go there and become a trainer. However, he didn't have a Pokémon. His father got him an Alolan Sandshrew which Eric keeps close to him at all time. While still on Melemele Island, but before becoming a trainer, he heard of a Pokémon School near his house. This is afterwards...

Pokémon Information:
Pokémon:
Alolan Sandshrew
Nickname(Optional): Snowbro