• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Alola High

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Maybe the parents just sign it on tuesday? As in Eric gets into the school at tuesday and that's when they sign it? Because pretend I get it on tuesday doesn't make sense since that day hasn't started yet.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
I'm sorry, I came back, but now this role play doesn't interest me anymore.

Once again, I sincerely apologize and hope you will understand

Name: Eric Blaze
Appearance: Tall, Purple hair, Black jacket with a Crimson shirt underneath, blue jeans, black sneakers
Personality: Cold, doesn't enjoy being around overly happy people, has respect for higher authorities.
Hometown: Hau'oli City
Backstory: Eric's first Pokemon was his Rockruff, after losing an important battle Eric lost all faith in his Pokemon releasing the weak ones, and now prepares to enter Alola High under the recommendation of Professor Kukui.
download (15).png

Pokemon: Lycanroc (Midnight Form)
Nickname: N/A

I would like to join this role play, if you don't mind.
Name: Matt
Appearance: Tall, with a little chub, wears a green hat, a white t-shirt, white pants, and brown sneakers.
Personality: Happy go lucky but can be cold, serious and calculating when time calls for it. Very smart.
Backstory: As the son of two former elite four members, he was a Pokémon battling prodigy at a young age. But this garnered a lot of attention and Matt didn't like this at all. In fact, a lot of people were trying to be friends with him at school for bragging rights. He found some genuine friend who wanted to be friends for non-bragging right reasons. His parents transferred him to Alola high for a year or two to get away from all the attention and to have him experience someplace new.
Pokémon:
Litten
Pichu
Growlithe (Shiny)
Nickname: Maisy

Name: Jewel
Appearance: long Blond hair with red tips. Often wears backwards camo baseball hat. Ripped Blue Jeans. Tank top. Sweatshirt. 5'12"
Personality: Very Social, Usually has an attitude, Mostly a bad girl but cares about others.
Hometown:
Littleroot Town
Backstory: A Bit of a bad girl, But she got it from her mother. Her best friend Is her Buddy Starfire! She got starfire when she was a really small girl. Her family is really big so she is rarely the center of attention. She used to be shy, but her family morphed her into the social girl she is!

Pokémon:
Blaziken
Nickname: Starfire

Pokémon: Poplio
Nickname: Poppi

Pokémon:
Egg
Nickname: Egg ((...Duh!))

I want to Join!

Name: Jake
Apperance: Black Pants, White Shirt, Thin Black Jacket, And a Fedora with a white feather in it. Pale-ish Skin, Yellow Eyes, Sliver Hair.
Personality: Jake doesn't Like to be Alone. He likes to be Around people. He is Very Nice. But sometimes can be Shy.
Home town:LittleRoot Town.
Backstory: He Was Always Alone. His Brother was mean to him for Years, and it got worst when he got his first Pokemon which was A Litwick. Once he Got that Pokemon. His Brother was even Meaner to Him. (He will be in the story Later.)

Pokemon: Litwick
Nickname: Has None

Name: Popplio

Name: Mimikyu

Name: william
Appearance:blue hoodie, red t-shirt, blue jeans, red shoes
Personality:brave, helpful, friendly
Hometown: pewter city but i now live in alola
Backstory: i was a test subject a alterra laboratories and my big sister gave me my sneasel and my big sisters name is joey claire

Pokemon: eevee
Nickname(Optionial): none

Pokemon: sneasel
Nickname(Optionial):none

Last edited:
I have a question. If your hometown is Pewter, does that mean you are currently living in Kanto? Because this Role play is about teenagers at a high school in Alola.