• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
As Aine headed back to the dorm, she hiccuped. Several times. Actually, more like fifty times. But she was too drunk to care much. She collapsed on her bottom bunk, falling asleep almost immediately, her Pokémon cuddled close to her body. No doubt she’d have a pounding headache in the morning from hangover, but they’d been out till nearly one in the morning, and she was exhausted. Her eyelids fluttered closed, and she was whisked away into the land of dreams.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku was surprised. "W-w-wait..." He murmured. "...Koda...I never said that I don't want to see you again...If anything, It's you who I enjoy being around the most...And I--"

He was hesitant to continue, thinking he'd say something he'd regret. "I'm sorry for wasting your time. And that I wasn't there for you when you were at the club. I'm an awful friend..."

Koda pivoted, her hair fanning out as she spun around to face Izuku, eyes wide (and maybe just a bit teary.)

The moon glinted of off her, standing in the dark, in a fancy skirt but an arm in a sling. Her rough personality yet soft appearance. And, terrified of confronting Izuku, yet feeling calmed by his first statement.

“Izuku... You’re not an awful friend. You’re the first person to ever approach me kindly. You broke me out of my shell. Without you, I would’ve never met Aine, Schrift, or Winston. Heck, even Super Nerd, wherever he’s off to. And you were ready to defend me against everything this stupid world throws at me. And yet, it seems less stupid when you’re around.”

She took a step closer to him, her heart racing. Absol waited by the dorm building’s doors, turned away to give Koda privacy as she confessed herself. She gently took Izuku’s hand, looking into his eyes.

“Let’s make many more happy memories together, okay? You’re an amazing.. friend.” She tripped on the word a bit. Just friend.

The wind blew gently, ruffling her long hair. She needed to cut it soon. Koda pushes it out of her face, which she realized had gravitated quite close to Izuku’s. She blushed madly, her eyes dropping to her combat boots.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku giggled, as he looked at Koda with a soft smile, he gently pushed her hair behind her ears for her.

"Yeah, let's make more happy memories together." He smiled. Izuku suddenly remembered how he asked Koda on a date back in camp. He went red thinking about it, it was tomorrow.

Don't worry...don't worry...It's only a hangout with a friend. That's all! nothing more than that...Right?

Izuku checked the time, and it was about time he left. "Oh, I should probably go now..." He said while putting his phone back in his pocket. "Thanks for tonight, It was the best..."

Last edited:
“Of course. And thank you for being there for me.” Koda closed the distance between them with a tight hug, standing up on her tiptoes so she could reach enough to put her arms over Izuku’s shoulders.

Koda pressed a tiny kiss to Izuku’s cheek.

“Buenos noches, Izuku. Good night. See you tomorrow.” She said softly, and then headed to her dorm, a dreamy smile and light blush on her face the whole time.

She pressed the card to her dorm door and swung it open. She was surprised to see Brittany and Jessica still up.

“There you are. God. We thought you’d never show up.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

Koda raised an eyebrow, confused.

“Why were you waiting for me?”

“We want to congratulate you on making a fool of yourself in front of everybody at the camping trip. Couldn’t even fight against David’s Hitmonlee! What a coward.” Brittany squealed.

“Yeah, yeah. You’re just pissed your boyfriend got kicked out.” Koda said with a smirk, grabbing a set of pajamas to change into.

“David should have been the one to stay! Your boyfriends don’t belong here.”

“Boyfriends? Plural? No. Schrift is Aine’s, Winston’s cute but in a “aww” way cause he’s so shy...”

“And Green hair? What about him?” Brittany teased.

“That’s none of your business.”

“She does like him! She does! Haha!” They shrieked with laughter. Koda glared at them, but found herself not really caring. She did like Izuku, and he knew it. Why did it matter what these bimbos thought?

“Oh, wow, that’s hilarious,” Jessica snorted, wiping dramatic tears from her eyes. “You know nobody’s ever gonna date a foster care immigrant like you, right?”

“Why don’t you actually ask about my past instead of making assumptions?”

“We don’t care enough to do that.”

“Fine by me.” She turned away from them and went to change. Koda wasn’t going to let them get to her. She had a very good day with her friends, and tomorrow would be better. She let Mimikyu out of his poke ball, smiling as he snuggled up next to her.

“Hey buddy. You all rested up?” She whispered, patting his head. Absol curled around her, in a comfortable yet protective position. She drifted off to sleep, peaceful, with a small smile on her face.

As Winston slept after his long night, he found himself having a terrible nightmare, as though darkrai itself had laid its curse upon him. During his nightmare, he watched himself stumbling through the deep, thick forest at the back of the school, when he reached a clearing in it. As Winston watched his dream self, he saw it unclip all the pokeballs from its belt, released its pokemon and ran, leaving them all behind. When it had made it back into the forest, it threw the pokeballs at a sharp rock, destroying them all. The dream version then collapsed, head in its hands. That's when Winston woke up.

Waking up, Winston let out a terrified scream. Unable to get back to sleep, Winston got out of his bed, changed back into his normal clothes and left the dorm. He needed some fresh air in his lungs.

(OOC: Winston is currently the only particicpating character without some kind of romantic interest, and I wouldn't have it any other way)

Last edited:

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku went bright red when Koda kissed him. He walked back to his dorm with a soft smile on his face and opened the door, Izuku went over to his closet to change into his pyjama's. His Raboot jumped onto the bed and slept at the very bottom.

"Goodnight, buddy..." Izuku said drowsily, before drifting off to sleep.

Last edited:
Creeping outside the dorms, Winston and his inteleon looked around intently, looking out for teachers, like prisoners trying to escape from jail. Slowly and surely, The two snuck down the hallway, making not a sound. As they reached the end of the hallway, Winston stood on the final floorboard before the end and-

Creak!

The sound of the creaking floorboard echoed thorugh Winston's ears like an air raid siren. His heart began racing as he considered the likelihood of being busted and he began hyperventilating. Needing to get out, the two dashed like zebstrikas out the doors of the dorm block, bursting through only for their ears to be filled, but not with distant noctowls hooting, but instead the sounds of shouting. The teachers had heard him!

Winston and inteleon began to run.

Koda stirred a few hours later, feeling well-rested for the first time in a while. She let herself sit in bed for a bit, petting her Pokémon. She checked her phone, seeing a text from her foster father asking how she was and a reminder notification.

Date with Izuku at Pokémon Cafe.

That’s today?! Her eyes widened. She was glad it was early, only about 4 o’clock. Koda heard loud footsteps running through the dorm building, and sat up quickly. Was something wrong? She hurriedly got out of bed and cracked open the door, just in time to see a few teachers run past. What were they after?

A quick glance through the window gave Koda the answer. She watched Winston run outside the dorm building. They definitely were not supposed to be out at this hour. She sighed. Always something, wasn’t there? Koda debated whether or not Winston would need her help. Why was he out so early?

I’d get in trouble if I got caught, too. Koda reminded herself. And then I’d get sent away...

Yeah, but helping my friends is more important.

I won’t have friends anymore if I get caught!

Alright.
Koda decided to just stay in her dorm. She couldn’t risk it. And besides, she wouldn’t be of too much use to Winston. She was still disoriented from last night, and she had to be careful on her bad arm. The jostling of running could mess it up more.

Koda busied herself with picking out her outfit of the day. She wanted to look nicer than usual for her outing with Izuku. She changed into a white floral off-the-shoulders top and paired it with a black knee-high skirt. Koda didn’t consider herself exactly “girly”, but she did have an affiliation with skirts.

She finished the outfit with her trademark black combat boots. She was rarely seen in any other shoes. Koda was about to put up her hair, when she stopped. It was too long for her to manage anymore. She located her scissors and stared at herself in the mirror. Cut off a whole bunch, or just to her shoulders?

Koda ended up cutting her hair to her chin. She liked it better that way. She took a few strands and braided them, pinning them together at the back of her head, and added a black beret to the whole outfit. Staring at herself in the mirror, Koda found herself smiling shyly. She hoped Izuku would like her appearance.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku woke up the next morning. He stretched his arms as he got up from the bed. It took him about a minute for him to realise that he had an outing with Koda. He quickly threw on some clothes that he considered nice and looked at himself in the mirror. He didn't like how he looked so he tried on some different arrays of clothes before he finally settled on a simple black shirt with a blue sleeveless jacket on top. He wore normal blue jeans with red shoes. He finished off with a beanie and walked out the door to Koda's dorm.

Along the way, he started to blush intensely. How come he always felt like this whenever Koda was on his mind. He shook off the feeling as he arrived and knocked on Koda's door.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine woke with a start. She panicked slightly before realizing that it was just a dream. The camping-trip-gone-wrong was over, David was gone, Schrift, Koda, Izuku, and probably Super Nerd were alive, even if she hadn’t seen the last one for a while. She let out a breath of relief as she threw on yet another of her seemingly endless supply of identical black hoodies and pulled on a pair of jeans. To her pleasant surprise, the hangover wasn’t nearly as bad as she thought it would be; instead of a knife being driven through her skull, it was more like someone was tapping her on the head every five seconds. Distracting, but not particularly painful.

Aine’s attention was suddenly diverted from her bedhead when she heard a muted commotion from out in the corridor. She stuck her head through the door and saw teachers yelling at each other about... Winston? She ran to the other side of the dorm to peek out the window. Sure enough, Winston was running full tilt down on the ground outside. Ooh, he’s turned rebel, Aine thought, smothering a giggle. She silently slipped out of the dorm, Flash in her arms and Spark on her shoulder, and slid down the staircase railing. She stumbled a few steps before catching herself, then headed outside to figure out what had Winston so wound up.

I didn't mean to cause all this... I just needed some fresh air! Was the thought racing through Winston's mind as he ran, eventually coming across a large bush where he hid. Hurriedly, he clambered halfway into the bush so the teachers couldn't see him. After waiting for a bit, Winston heard some fast paced steps coming towards him.

"Inteleon, make them go away!" Winston whispered

Inteleon immediately responded, firing a warning icicle spear, which seemed to turn the footsteps away from him. Well, you could do that for the rest of them. Winston heard the rogue thought cross his mind, but he tried to ignore it. Hiding away in the bush, Winston was about read to run when the thought crossed him again.

"Inteleon... pass me an icicle spear." Winston said, to which the water lizard responded by giving him one.

Winston left the bush.

Koda was startled by the knock on the door, but guessed it was just Izuku.

“One second!” She called, looking at herself in the mirror a final time. She swiped on a tiny amount of lipgloss, returned her Pokémon to their balls, and opened the door.

“Hi!” She greeted Izuku, brown eyes shimmering with excitement. She dropped her gaze quickly, though, as she began to blush.

“Uh, we should be careful. We can’t really be seen outside of the dorms for another hour. The teachers will get angry. They’re actually chasing after Winston right now.” She shook her head.

“We can’t catch a break, can we?” Koda joked.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku giggled a little. "I don't think we can," He joked back. "We should probably get going before a teacher spots us."

Izuku blushed a little bit while holding out his hand for Koda to hold. Suddenly, he heard a voice call from inside Koda's dorm.
"Hey, you two lovebirds going on a date?" Teased Brittany. "I bet they are, It surprises me how Izuku could like some runt like her." Jessica and Brittany started to howl in laughter. Izuku was furious at the two but didn't bother to talk back.

"Just forget about them," Izuku said to Koda. "I bet they're just mad that David was kicked out of the school."

Koda’s eyes widened and she shot daggers at the two bullies with her glare. She turned away, hugging her arms close to her body and staring at the ground. She didn’t care what they had to say when Izuku wasn’t around, but right in front of him? Their taunts formed into her insecurities.

“Yeah, whatever. Could we- Uh, maybe go to your dorm instead? I’m not very welcome in mine.” She shook her head, forcing a laugh. Koda shut the door on the other girls, and let her good hand slide into Izuku’s. His hand was almost double the size of her’s, and it made her eyes crinkle in a slight smile.

“I’m definitely a runt. They were right about that.” She joked. She had to tilt her head to make eye contact with Izuku, and when she hugged him she always had to stand in her top toes. Even then, it was a struggle. She was in fact short.

Koda barely made it to five feet, and she was very skinny. She’d always been smaller than everyone else. It just gave them another reason to pick on her. She liked to think that she compensated for it in personality, though. She hoped Izuku didn’t care. There wasn’t anything she could do about it.

=Nightshade=

Aine glanced behind her at the teachers who were coming out of the dorm building. All this fuss over a student out past curfew? That’s ridiculous. Well, she didn’t want to get caught. Just then, she saw Winston emerge from a nearby bush holding an Icicle Spear. “Sup,” she said, leaning back against a tree. “These teachers can sure be pissants at times, am I right?”

The thought still racing through his mind, Winston inspected his icicle spear, only to notice Aine talking to him. Hearing her talk, Winston turned to look at her, his glare akin to a seviper. Adrenaline still coursing through his veins, Winston half spat out a single word before walking away, followed closely by his inteleon.

"Yes." He said, his tone firm and angry.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine let out a low whistle. “Good morning to you too,” she whispered down to Flash. He licked her chin. “Yeah. Who spat in his breakfast?” She made her way back towards the dorm building, half-laughing as she snuck around unsuspecting teachers. She shut the door to her dorm silently as she slipped inside and sat down on her bunk. Flash leaped out of her arms and curled up on her lap, Spark still nestled in her hair. She looked up to the bunk above her. “Wonder if Schrift’s awake yet. Oh, well. Happy Sunday. Or unhappy Sunday, in Winston’s case.” She smothered a laugh and lay back against her pillows to wait for sunrise.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift fell off the top bunk, his eyes where heavy. Last night had taken a heavy toll on him, he went to brush his teeth but then felt a sharp pain in his side. He was sprawled onto the bed. This is Aine's bed, he thought blushing deep red. He turned around to confront his attacker, but no one was there. He tried to stand but the pain in his back was too much to bare.Now Schrift was no longer safe. He finally mustered up the strength to stand, and grabbed another one of his pokeballs. Luxio jumped out of the ball, as two boys with Pokemon walked though the door. "I thought you knocked him out" spat the first one. The first one turned to his Scrafty. "Make sure he can't eat for the next days" he said, as Scrafty charged at Schrift. Luxio intercepted and used discharge electrocuting Scrafty. It shrugged off the deadly blow and grabbed luxio by his tail and threw it into Schrift. "You really were nervous for nothing" the first one replied to his associate. " Luxio I think it's time we try out our little trick" Schrift muttered. Luxio jumped off him and gave a low growl. It used discharge again causing bolts of electricity to whip around the room like wires in a frenzy. Scrafty avoided as best as he could concentrating on the electricity. Then luxio charged at Scrafty hitting him with a wild charge. Scrafty flew out of the room and into its owner. The guy fell on his back and slumped against the wall. He retreated Scrafty, and stood up. "The Enigmas won't leave you alone till you are gone" he shouted before, they ran away leaving Schrift in a decimated dorm. The walls had streaks of black and David's bed was charred. "Uh sorry Aine" he spurted out.

=Nightshade=

“Ack!” Aine jerked in surprise as Schrift landed on the bed, missing her by millimeters. She immediately plastered herself against the wall as electricity began flashing like disco lights. “What. The. Actual. Hell.” When Schrift apologized, she nodded nervously. “Yeah no, you’re fine. But seriously. Who the actual frick were those people? Enigmas? That’s like calling yourself an Ambiguity. More people are trying to kill us? Fantastic! Just ducky.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift lay on her bed exhausted to get up. "I'm too tired to get up mind if I bunk with you here till sunrise?". On the outside he looked calm, as if nothing had happened but inside he was falling apart. He lay flat on Aine's bed turning red realizing what he had just asked. "Wanna do some training with me later?" he asked trying to draw the thought of the 'Enigmas' away. Who were they, what were they doing here and why do they have to attack him, he thought.

=Nightshade=

“Fine by me,” Aine said, smiling slightly. With some difficulty, she relaxed and attempted to stretch out. She was strung tighter than a bowstring after the latest attack, and found herself unable to lay flat; the adrenaline was still singing in her veins. So she curled into a ball and lay on her side, facing Schrift. “Training later sounds great.”

As Winston walked in front of the dorm block, he saw the teachers watching like hawks, trying to find him out in the cold of the early morning. Not wanting to be thrown into detention, or suffer whatever punishment they would create for him, he slowly snuck across the block, almost sticking to the wall. Slowly and surely, Winston entered the dorm block, out of sight of the teachers.

Entering the block, Winston made a break for it straight to his dorm room, which he unlocked and entered. Walking inside, Winston walked straight to the bathroom to clean up, ignoring Izuku....and Koda? What is Koda doing in this dorm. Something to do with Izuku, he presumed.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"I can see why you wouldn't want to stay at your dorm," Izuku said. "I feel bad that you have to put up with those two girls....". Izuku looked over and saw Winston walking to the bathroom. "Oh, hey Winston. Koda's staying here for a bit, because of her annoying roommates, hope that's okay."

Raboot emerged from it's Pokeball and sat next to Koda, asking her where Mimikyu was.

Koda patted Raboot’s head and brought out Mimikyu, who squealed happily and jumped onto the other Pokémon. Koda waved to Winston, eyes widening a bit at his upset expression.

“Heh, sorry. I hope you don’t mind. I don’t mean to- what’s the word... ah, impose.”

She rubbed the back of her neck sheepishly.

“I never knew what those girls hated me for. I don’t go around insulting people or anything. For some reason they can’t stand the fact that I speak Spanish and come from a foster family...” She shrugged, looking around the dorm. It then occurred to Koda what she had just said.

Up until then, she was trying to keep the fostering a secret. She was sure the others had picked up on it, but she didn’t want any more information to be given away. And now Koda had just confirmed it. She prayed they wouldn’t look at her differently.

“Ay.. eso sí que es. That’s out of the bag, I guess.” She said quietly.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku eye's widened at what Koda said, but he didn't want to bring up a sensitive topic. He instead just nodded awkwardly. He laid back on his bed and rubbed his eye's tiredly. Then got a notification on his phone, he opened it to find several threats sent by David.

"He still hasn't moved on, I'm getting a bit concerned at this point" Joked Izuku, before blocking David for good. "We should wait until the afternoon, so we can leave the school campus. We might be able to do something that's way more fun."

Finishing washing up in the bathroom, Winston quickly exited, closing the door behind him with a slam. Still coursing full of adrenaline, Winston made his way over to his bed and sat on it, contemplating on things and ignoring Koda and Izuku entirely. Inteleon, too, sat down, blowing bubbles into the dorm and popping them with well-aimed snipe shots, in order to test its aim. Considering the fact that the teachers were still in full search mode, Winston decide he would wait around until it was save to leave his dorm.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift rolled off of Aine's bed and put a shirt on. He poked his bruise, which sent a shot of down his left side. He picked up Froakie's pokeball, before slipping on his shoes. "Hey Aine, I'm gonna be in the woods with Froakie" he called, as he ran down the corridor to the stairs. When he made it to the woods he sent out Froakie. The Pokemon gave him a puzzled look at Schrift. "Don't worry bud just some agility training", Schrift knew Froakie's were agile, but he had to see this one's agility. He climbed on top of one tree then jumped to the next branch. "You have to get this pokeball" he said waving it in the air. Froakie took to the challenge jumping into one tree, then though to another like the wind. Schrift barely managed to duck one of Froakie's lunges, but in doing so he lost balance and fell out of the tree. Froakie threw some of his frubbles at Schrift sticking him to the tree. He hang upside down pokeball in hand. Froakie crawled down Schrift's body and plucked it out his hand. "Since when could you go that fast?" he asked surprised. "Well can you give me a hand?". Froakie helped Schrift get up before handing back the pokeball.

Koda looked over at Izuku’s phone, shaking her head at the messages from David.

“Yeah, he still blows up my phone, too. It’s not even our fault he got expelled. He started the fight.” She shrugged and sighed, flopping back on Izuku’s head. Her good hand played with her now-short hair as she wondered what to do.

She looked over at their Pokémon and was glad to see them playing. Mimikyu hardly ever got any interaction from other Pokémon, but her friend group’s partners were always ready to play. Koda reached into her bag and pulled out two poke-puffs, which she always had on her. She gave them to the Pokémon and patted both of them on the head.

“Pokémon are amazing, aren’t they? The Pokémon here are beautiful. As were the ones back in Mexico.” Her eyes drifted as she remembered her early childhood.

“You know, every spring we had the fletchinder migrations. Sparks would fly through the air for weeks, and they’d leave behind a bunch of baby fletchlings. It was beautiful. It always looked like tornadoes of fire in the sky. Occasionally we’d see talonflames, too.” A smile, soft smile ghosted Koda’s face, which didn’t usually happen when she talked about her past.

=Nightshade=

(OOC: my stupid notifs wacked out literally the day after I told Schrift007 that this wasn’t dead >~<)

“Yeah, okay,” Aine said, and stretched. She didn’t know who the heck these “Enigmas” were, but hey, who did? She dismissed it as unimportant for now, but filed it away just in case. Right now she had other fish to fry; like the fact that she had twenty unread texted death threats from David sitting on the notifications screen of her phone. She scrolled through them, clearing every one she came to. Trash, trash, trash, trash... And so on. Jerk. Leave my fricking phone alone. You’re eating up my battery. She made herself a pack of Top Ramen for breakfast, completely disregarding the sodium content and serving size, then opened a book and started reading.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Wow...I never actually seen a talonflame before..." Said Izuku, with a surprised expression. "When I was younger, I'd go to the back of my school to play with Bulbasaur's and Budew's. We used to pat and play with them every day. And if we were lucky, we'd see Venasuars..."

With a nostalgic sigh, Izuku sat up. He looked at the two pokemon playing inside the dorm. "Do you ever wonder...What a pokemon is thinking..." Izuku asked Koda. "Their so different, with their own personalities..."

Izuku noticed how he was rambling on, and turned to face Koda. "Oh, sorry for just going off like that!"

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"How they think? Well, that depends on what kind of Pokémon it is now doesn't it!?," Super Nerd spoke up, having seemingly popped out of nowhere behind Izuku and Koda.

"For example, Xatu can most possibly only think about the horrific experiences it has seen awaiting in the future, while Slowpoke is most likely just thinking about... well... nothing... and everything... maybe both... Anyways, did you miss me? Been missing for a while haven't I? Sorry, I have just been training with my Dottler a lot to make it stronger." He sat down in between Izuku and Koda, pushing them away from each other to make space for himself.

"So, what 'cha talking about, except for Pokémon thoughts and all that, hm?"

Koda jumped three feet in the air when Super Nerd popped out of nowhere.

“Aye, me asustaste, idiota! No puedes aparecer detrás de mí de la nada! Estupido...” She turned on him, eyes blazing. She fired off in Spanish, before catching herself and translating.

“Don’t scare me, jerk. I’ll punch you next time.”

Koda rolled her eyes as Super Nerd settled himself in between she and Izuku. Real smooth, Nerd. She though with a slight glare.

“Miss you? Yeah, I guess I did. You’re pretty cool to have around. You missed out on a lot.” She motioned to her broken arm, and the fading black eye that still remained. Not to mention her haircut, which she was a little disappointed that no one had commented on.

“And me and Izuku- Izuku and I- English grammar..” She rolled her eyes. “We’re trying to use up our left over time before we head to town.”

Throwing Gourgeist's pokeball into the air, Winston raised an eyebrow at the sudden and unannounced arrival of Super Nerd. Rolling his eyes, Winston caught the ball and clipped it back onto his belt, before getting back up from lying down. Considering the fact that the door into the dorm was firmly locked, Winston was suspicious as to how Super Nerd had made it inside.

"Super Nerd... did you sneak into the dorm, or what?" Winston asked, his tone still firm.

Taven arrived at the academy not knowing anything about it. Taven entered the academy to see all the students with Pokemon by their side. Taven did not have any Pokemon at his side. He couldn't get one because of his parents. Taven wandered around the academy seeing the classrooms and the cafeteria. He smiled under his mask and went to his dorm.

Admin edit: Watch your tenses.

Last edited by a moderator:
Koda felt a small uneasy feeling spread throughout her body. Though it was just a small hunch, it scared her. She never wanted anything else bad to happen to her friends. She looked across Super Nerd at Izuku, and then glanced back at Winston.

I wonder how Aine and Schrift are... knowing them, though, I don’t think I want to walk into their dorm right now. Koda shuddered. She knew those two were more then friends, but she did not want to think about what that entailed.

“I bet he was hiding under the bed waiting for us to come back to surprise us.” Koda guessed, speaking to Winston.

“But his plans must have been foiled when everyone fell asleep the second the hit the pillow. Were you hiding all night, Nerd?” She smirked, trying to hide her uneasiness.

((OOC: Welcome, newcomer!))

SuperNerd

Previously SuperNerd07
"Sneak into the dorm? BAH HA HA!" Super Nerd looked up and began laughing maniacally.

"Why would you even ask that, Lacertilia Trainer!? Of course I did! I took use of my Electrode's teleport!," Super Nerd exclaimed, standing up. "You're such an idi-... ahem... SMART person for asking the question!" After speaking to Winston, he turned to Koda. e
"Oh god, what DID happen while I was gone!? Did you all get into a fight!? Gah, that would have been so cool to watch- I mean, I'm very sorry for you all, I hope you're all okay! By the way, where's Aine and Schrift? OOOH, double by the way, I've learned a bunch about friendship! I even gave a nickname to my Magnemite"

He threw a Pokéball forward, releasing his Magnemite who looked prouder than ever. "Meet
Physical Phenomena! That's the nickname I gave him, cool huh? I also gave a nickname to my Electrode, who is now Electrostatic Discharge, my Grimer, who is now Syntrophic Consortium, and my Dottler, who is now Hexapod Invertebrate! Sorry for speaking so much I just have SO MUCH to say!"

Last edited:
Sighing heavily, Winston sat back down and stared out the window, watching the light raindrops hit the pane, pattering like drums. Noticing that Super Nerd's blipbug had evolved, (OOC: In your first message you said it was a dottler, but now you're saying it's a blipbug. Could you clarify) BIC: Winston decide to unclip his gourgeist's Pokéball from his belt, in order to show that Super Nerd's Pokémon wasn't the only that had evolved.

"So, your blipbug's evolved, and so have some of mine." Winston said, his tone ever so slightly less firm.

Koda looked out the window and pouted, standing up and walking over to it.

“No...! It’s raining...” she said disappointingly. She was so excited to spend some quality time with Izuku. Now they’d be limited to what they could do.

She huffed, crossing her arms and digging her boots into the ground. Koda checked the weather on her phone. It was only supposed to rain until 3-ish. Surely they could salvage their plans.

She texted her foster father back while she had her phone out.

I’m fine, everything’s fine. And the fight was completely self defense. That idiot David was trying to kill us. So you can’t take me away. She glowered at her phone, before closing the app and putting it away. She glanced at Winston.

“Hey, Winston, you look malo. What’s wrong?” Koda asked in a gentle tone.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yes, this is perfect" Schrift said, looking at the rain. "Hey froakie I got a little game for you" . Froakie gave a little smile before, giving him a determined look. "You have to try to avoid each rain drop, while trying to avoid me", he said before charging at froakie. Froakie jumped out of the way twisting in the air before landing on a tree. Schrift saw this coming and ran at him once more, froakie dodged, but Schrift was ready. He grabbed up and grasped the pokemon's leg. "Gotch ya" he said smiling. They carried on, each time Schrift caught froakie. "C'mon you have to do it just once". Schrift made another lunge for froakie but froakie jumped at the tree. But this time frankie lunged at Schrift hitting him in the chest. He felt the air being pushed out his lungs, as he fell backwards. "Ok you win this time" he groaned. He picked up his phone and sent a message to Aine," you wanna battle cause it's perfect weather for a pokemon battle"