• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

Koda looked up at Izuku, then down at his hand. Give it a try... yeah, I can do that. If it’ll make him happy- yeah. I can try.

“Okay.” Koda gave him a genuine- albeit nervous- smile and took his hand.

“We should head back and get changed, hm? It’s a good thing la escuela is close! The school, I mean.” She began the short walk back, holding on to Izuku and a small, new bounce in her step.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
At the pool Schrift sent out luxio, "Please don't electrocute anyone in the water, I kinda don't want to be responsible for a pool of half dead kids." he said. He waited at the entrance for the others. Nisshoku jumped out of his pokeball and sat by Schrift's leg. "I look like a corpse in trunks" he said to Nisshoku. He sat down and waited for the others. Eventually he could see Aine, he turned deep red making Nisshoku laugh. He shot Nisshoku an embarrassed look."For a second I thought the enigma's got you" he joked. He definitly looked like a corpse in his trunks.

Last edited:
(OOC: everyone still alive?)

After making their way back to the dorms, Koda tried to pick out a swimsuit to wear. She was glad she had gotten paranoid and packed a few. Koda knew she wouldn’t be able to wear a full on bikini. She was wayyyy too shy for that. She did, however, have a highwaisted two-piece. The bottom was white and went up to her mid-torso, and the top was red. Koda slipped it on, spinning around in the mirror.

“That looks nice on you.” A voice behind her made Koda leap. She spun around and came face to face with... Jessica?

“Sorry?”
“I said it looks nice on you. And I’m not even messing around.” She said quietly.

Brittany was nowhere to be seen, and Jessica looked like she was genuinely telling the truth.

“Thanks... that’s really nice of you. Are you,, alright?”

“Yeah. I just figured I could speak my mind for once without having Brittany breathe down my neck and judging me.”

“Why are you even friends with her if she’s not nice to you?”

“You wouldn’t get it. No offense- but I think things are different where you come from, and everything changes when you’re popular.”

“Yeah. That’s why I never wanna be like you, or Brittany, or David. Life’s much easier when you have friends that don’t want to see you fail. For the record, you seem really nice when you’re not “Popular Jessica”.”

“Thanks.” Jessica shared a look of understanding with Koda. She didn’t feel like a rival, she felt like an acquaintance. Maybe they could have a do-over.

The door swung open, and Brittany walked in. She glared at Koda, looking her up and down.

“Oh, my eyes! Somebody get me some bleach. I need to cleanse my mind!” She laughed, looking at Jessica expectantly.

Jessica forced a weak laugh. “Yeah... ew.” She said quietly. Koda gave her a knowing look. She grabbed a towel, slipped on some brown flip-flops, and headed into the hallway to wait for Izuku.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: Don't worry, I'm not dead yet)

Izuku dressed in some swimming trunks and gathered up his swimming gear. His Lucario and Raboot assured their trainer that he looked perfectly fine, but Izuku frantically thought otherwise. "Do I look weird? Am I overdressed? Am I underdressed? Am I---"

Lucario put his hand on Izuku's shoulder and put a thumbs up. "Thanks, you guys." He said, giving his pokemon a hug. "Well, you guys can stay here, I'll be at the pool with Koda and the others, bye!"

Walking outside, he met with Koda in the hallway. "Hey!" He said, waving at her. "It's probably time to go now, let's go"

Last edited:
Knowing that he wasn't going to swim, Winston made no effort to change into proper attire and just stepped out into the hallway, pursued by his inteleon and noibat, who insisted following their trainer around no matter what. Walking to the pool, Noibat flew around Inteleon's head, to which the water lizard tried to catch the small bat.

Entering the are with the pool, Winston promptly walked over to a nearby bench and sat on it. His inteleon, however, dived full force into the water, leaving a large splash in its wake.

"Y-you enjoy yourself, I-inteleon..." Winston chuckled happily.

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
(OOC: MY NOTIFS CUT OUT AHHHH but yeah I’m still alive. Thank you Schrift! XD)

Aine grinned at Schrift as Flash ran ahead and began sniffing around Luxio. “Those idiots? Nah. As far as I’m concerned, those ambiguous douchebags are just David wannabes.” She frowned. “Though they are pretty powerful. Wonder what they want.” She forced a smile that quickly became genuine. “No sign of Izuku, Koda, or Winston yet?”

Koda smiled shyly at Izuku, jogging to catch up with him.

“Yeah, come on.” She tried to control herself, but her heart had definitely kicked up a notch from seeing Izuku shirtless.

Get your mind out of the gutter, Koda. She reminded herself. She was glad to re-enter the outdoors, once again basking in the sun.

“I’m just warning you,” Koda gave Izuku a playful glare. “If I start drowning, it’s up to you to save me.”

She had left Absol and Mimikyu back at her dorm, and without her closest Pokémon and protective one, she felt a bit vulnerable. As they walked, Koda let her hand flutter beside Izuku’s and take it gently.

I wonder if people will think we’re a couple? She asked herself as they walked. I wouldn’t mind if we were... But that’s up to him.

Koda grew nervous as they approached the pool. She was never one for trying new things.

“Heh... maybe this wasn’t such a good idea..”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Of course it was a good idea. Oh and don't worry, I'd be there if you start drowning" Izuku said, giving Koda a playful glare back.

As the two made their way to the pool, Izuku felt Koda's hand gently hold onto his. Causing his face to go deep red.

Keep it together, she held your hand multiple times before, just calm down. He told himself. Finally shaking off the feeling, Izuku looked ahead to see the pool.

"There it is!" Izuku pointed out, finally able to meet up with the others. "Race you there"

Izuku ran ahead, looking back playfully at Koda.

Koda grinned and tore after Izuku, and although she was quick, she could not get ahead of his long legs. Koda made it to the pool just after Izuku, giving him a playful shove.

“You had a head start. Doesn’t count.” She teased. Koda turned to the pool, glad that it wasn’t crowded. She saw her other friends, and a few other kids their age. She waved to Schrift, Aine, and Winston, surprised to see the latter boy in day clothes.

“You not getting in?” Koda called to Winston. Maybe he can’t swim either?

Koda set her towel down on a nearby lounge chair and slipped off her flip flops. She gingerly dipped her foot in the water and was glad that it was not cold. She sent a nervous glance to Izuku- should she just jump right in?

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku took a seat next to Koda, dipping his feet in the water. He felt bad that she wasn't able to join him and the others in the pool.

"I know that you're not able to swim, but why not give it a try?" Izuku asked. "I'll be right by your side when you need me."

He got up, he looked down at Koda and held out his hand. "We can save swimming for later, why not go and join the others."

Koda hesitated, glancing between Izuku’s eyes and his outstretched hand.

It’s just water... and he’s gonna be right by my side. I’m gonna be fine... probably.

Cautiously, she took Izuku’s hand and slid into the water. Koda knew she probably looked like a huge baby with the way her eyes widened and her body tensed, but this was new and new was scary. She was glad they were in the semi-shallow part of the pool- she could still touch the ground, albeit her short figure meant that she was submerged up to her shoulders. Koda waded beside Izuku, holding on to him tightly.

The feeling of the water around her actually felt very cool when the initial shock was gone. She felt like she could really move freely, without the laws of gravity stopping her. Tentatively, she lifted her feet up and propelled herself forward. Hey, I’m doing something! Koda grinned, before faltering. What what she supposed to do now? Paddle, right?? Wait, where’s the floor. I can’t touch the floor. I CANT TOUCH THE FLOOR!

Koda floundered, searching for Izuku with panic in her eyes. She felt light-headed, as she always did before another fear spell.

Some how, Koda’s flailing made it to Izuku, and she desperately wrapped herself around him, clinging tightly.

“I looked like a magikarp just now, didn’t I?” She tried to joke, voice trembling.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
A smile spread across his face, "Well I think they're already here so" he said, before running towards the pool and back flipping into the water. The cold water ran across his frail frame, as he went head first. Under water he opened his eyes, only to see blurry shadows. When he resurfaced, he could easily spot out a green haired boy, with Koda attached to him. "So you two dating or what?" he smirked as he swam over to them. "Next time I'm bringing a camera, this is hilarious" he laughed as he submerged under water, to avoid any attacks, if Izuku threw them. When he thought it was safe, he came up. "Are you teaching koda to swim?" he asked.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"Oh shut it, will you," Izuku said while giving Schrift a playful push. "And yeah, I'm helping Koda learn how to swim."

Izuku looked down at Koda, who was still clinging onto him. "You did good," Izuku said, trying his best to be supportive. "Come on, I think you had enough swimming, we can try later on." Holding Koda tight, Izuku made his way out of the pool.

Koda desperately tried to hide her blushing face as she was practically being carried by Izuku, and ended up tucking her head into the crook of his neck.

She ended up laughing, feeling so stupid that it became funny. As Koda stood on her own again, her vision swayed and she nearly lost her balance. She returned to her previous position, holding onto Izuku for dear life.

“Aye, guess the fainting spell is still in my system.” She mumbled, frowning. She let herself adjust, giving her body time to calm down before uprighting herself.

“You can go swim, you know. I’ll sit on the edge of the pool.” Koda patted Izuku’s face, giving him a small smile. She was painfully aware that Schrift was probably living up the show the pair was putting on, and she was willing to bet Aine and Winston were as well.

“Hey, Schrift, what’s the status of you and Aine? Are we on a “must-knock-before-entering-if-you-value-your-purity” basis?” She raised her eyebrows, a playful smirk on her face and mischief dancing in her brown eyes.

"Y-you ok in the pool, Inteleon?" Winston called out to the currently submerged water lizard, which promptly stuck its head out from the water, looked over at Winston, and let out a growl which sounded akin to laughter, indicating that it was doing fine, before submerging itself once more.

Winston noticed that Inteleon had made a bit of a game out of appearing out of the water behind people and firing a cold burst of water onto them. It would then quickly hide again, annoying for the people but seemingly hilarious for Inteleon.

=Nightshade=

Aine dove into the water in the deep end with barely a splash. She swam smoothly below the surface before surfacing near where Schrift and the others were. She flipped her blonde hair out of her face, sending water droplets everywhere like tiny diamonds. Keeping pace with her outside the water was Flash, yipping excitedly as he ran, tongue hanging out. Spark was hitching a ride, and small amounts of electricity trailed them. Electric-types had no place in a pool, due to the fact that they'd electrocute everyone inside, so they hung out outside the water, Flash barking at anyone who came near. She watched them fondly... at least until she was splashed in the back of the head with cold water.

"What the-- Inteleon!" Aine said, laughing. Well, there's no way I get splashed with water if nobody else does, she thought to herself. With that, she splashed Schrift then attempted to splash Winston, but he was too far away. Then she dove back into the water, purposely spraying up water with her legs as she swam away. "Come get me!" she called, smothering laughter.

"H-hey, Inteleon, cut t-that out!" Winston shouted out to the water lizard, but Inteleon didn't seem to listen.

Annoyed at the pokemon's behaviour, Winston made his way towards the pool, still in his normal clothes, and dove into, dead set on swimming towards inteleon. When he got there, thoroughly soaked, Winston cupped his hands together, filled them with water, and splashed inteleon's face with it. Winston quickly sawm away to avoid Inteleon trying to splash him and exited the pool.

"Oh, Arceus. I'm soaked! Hey, Centiskorch, think you can dry out my clothes?" Winston asked, promptly sending out the fire bug, which let out a localised wave of heat that soon dried Winston off.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Yea you could say that" he retorted, laughing in the water. "Joking" he quickly said, before splashing her with water. He went under another time, before quickly coming back up and splashing her. When Aine splashed him, he turned to see who did it, only to see water spraying at him. He dove under, looking for the water assassin. He only saw Aine and he managed to amazingly put two and two together. He pushed off the wall aiming for her. He resurfaced "this means war" he laughed. When he went under he felt something hit him in the side. He crashed into the bottom of the pool, before he tried to swim to the surface. Whatever hit him must've went into the drop-zone, an area so deep, that it starts to get murky. He made his way to the edge of the pool, holding on. "What the hell" he muttered.

=Nightshade=

Aine laughed as she turned on her back, letting her legs slip back under the water and treading. She looked around, confused. "Schrift?" She saw him surface and hold onto the ledge around the edge of the pool. She slowly breaststroked over to him before chilling on the edge as well. "You good?" she asked, flippant carelessness giving way to concern. A panting Flash raced over to the two, Spark clinging to his fur for dear life. Aine's gaze didn't waver. "What happened?"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I s-s-swear something h-h-hit me in the water" he said, his voice wavering. He looked at his side and saw a bruise forming, "when can I get a break?" he laughed, his voice still a bit shaky. "But while you're here", he splashed a large wave of water at her, before pushing off the edge into the water. This time he checked if there was anything that could've done it but he saw nothing. Wonder if it's the enigma's, he thought. Before going towards the drop zone. It must've went here, so I might as well try to explore, he thought. He resurfaced and took a huge lungful of air, before going down. He could only go 30 meters before his lungs started to ache. As he went up, he saw something shoot past. His eyes widened as he realized we wasn't alone. He swam as fast as he could, before his face broke though the surface of the water. The air felt like that friend you loved so much but then forget what it feels like to be with them after a while.

Koda watched Aine and Schrift from the other end of the pool, legs dipping in the water as she sat beside Izuku.

“They’re cute together. Schrift and Aine. They get along so easily.” She said, more to herself than Izuku.

“Me pregunto si podríamos ser nosotras.” She mumbled, purposefully in her native language. Despite how close they’d gotten, and the fact that Koda was practically always clinging on to him, she still couldn’t bring herself to openly talk to Izuku about her feelings.
“Mucho gracias, Izuku. Thank you- for everything. You’re my first friend since Mexico, you know. And I only had one back then, too.” She laughed, tucking her hair behind her ear. “But thanks to you, now I have a bunch.”

Her gaze lingered on him, a content smile across her face. Koda realized she had leaned in, and the two of them were very close. She could close the distance in one small movement, and they’d be-

A flurry of white caught Koda’s eye, and she glanced at it. Outside the fence that surrounded the pool was Absol- and he looked very upset. Koda was hit with a bout of anxiety. She hasn’t brought Absol with her, and hadn’t called for him. That meant-

He showed up right before disaster would strike?

“Izuku, I t-think something’s wrong.” She said, standing up quickly.

“I hate to do this, I know we’re supposed to have a relaxing date, but I need to go.” Koda said to him, pain in her voice and her eyes downcast. She pressed a quick, tiny kiss to his cheek and rushed to grab her stuff. As she picked up her bag, she could feel her phone vibrating- a phone call.

With shaking hands, Koda answered. The person on the other end said what ever they needed to, and hung up. Koda stood stock-still, trembling. Absol pressed into the fence, trying to get to her.

“So that’s why he’s here.” She said quietly, her arms falling limp. It took everything in her not to fall to her knees. This is it. It’s over.

Koda wanted to run away before anyone could pick up what was going to happen, but they deserved to know. It would be rude if she disappeared forever without explanation.

“G-guys?” She said, turning to her friends with tears in her eyes. “I-I... my foster dad.. I’m getting sent to a different home.”

=Nightshade=

Aine shrieked in protest and dove after Schrift, but when she came up for air, she heard something that made her blood run cold. She pulled herself out of the pool, causing Flash to come to a skidding halt in front of her and a dizzy Spark to breathe a tiny sigh of relief. “Koda.” She walked up to the crestfallen other girl and put one hand on her shoulder, as if to prepare for a pep talk. “Listen to me—pardon my language—but your foster father is a certifiable douche.” She was smoldering with cold anger on behalf of her friend. “Seriously, though. No half-ass, brainless, pissant of a foster father is going to keep me from being your friend. You’re like a sister to me, the only friend I’ve ever had that’s a girl, really. They’re not taking you away without your consent, capice? I will cook the butt of anyone who tries and serve it to them on a silver platter.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"The fuck?!" Schrift shouted, he was now really angry. "Why do you have to go to a different home?" he asked. Sure he was worried, but he was really worrying about Izuku. He bit his lip, like he did on his first day, causing blood to flow out. sinking back into old habits, he thought to himself. "Any bastard wants to take you away and I'll fight him, swear on my life. No one makes my friends cry and gets away with it. " he shouted. In reality he would've looked like a crazy person, fighting a guy he didn't know, but it didn't matter to him. "If it's to make my family hold their smile, be it the town or the world I would make anyone my enemy." he said, before getting out of the pool. "I'm gonna go fight this fucker. I've already lost one family I'm not losing another" he said, before sending out Nisshoku. "Anyone coming with me?". His happy nature had now fallen away, he was angry and ready to reap hell on this person.

“No!” Koda called, wiping away some tears. “Schrift, no, you can’t do that. The state would be after you. I’m technically government property because of my orphan status.” She said quietly.

“The childcare services had a sudden increase in kids in foster care. They’re already underfunded enough, but they had to cut the foster parents’ pays. My foster father said I’m not earning him enough money now. He doesn’t want to keep me. Which is stupid, considering he’s still earning money. But he’s always hated me.” She sighed, sitting down with her head in her hands.

“I-I don’t want to leave. You g-guys mean the world to me. I can’t.. I can’t let this go. It’s like you said- you guys feel like a family. And I’m tired of being taken away from my family. But I don’t know what to do. I can’t reason with him. He’s a class one cucaracha. He’s not gonna listen.” Koda’s voice grew shaky again. She hated how emotional she was getting.

“I knew it was gonna happen, but I hoped I’d at least m-make it to.. to Christmas with y-you guys.” Her voice broke, and Koda was crying again.

“I don’t... don’t even know if there’s a-any families in the area t-that will take me. I have track record. This is so... so u-unfair.” She managed to say between soft sobs.

=Nightshade=

Aine wracked her brain for an idea. She went over and over the things that had been said in her head, searching for a solution. And suddenly, a solution hit her in the head. “My mom would take you,” she blurted. “I was a troublemaker; she’s used to dealing with difficult teenagers. And knowing her, she wouldn’t ask for compensation.” She fell silent, unsure of the suggestion she’d made. But from her standpoint, it was the only possible solution. There was no doubt in her mind that her mom would take Koda in... with school, there wouldn’t be any need to provide much... and they were already living on-campus. The only question was Will she approve of the fact that I just volunteered her for foster care? Aine blocked the thought from her mind. Mom is never one to abandon someone in need.

Koda slowly lifted her head, eyes wide.

“Do you.. do you really think s-so..?” She asked quietly. She felt a large surge of hope wash over her, but the negative half of her mind kept it in check.

“I mean- obviously you should ask her first. But if she says yes.. she’ll have to do some work to become a foster parent. It should be closer to the end of the quarter by the time that’s finished...” her voice fell again. Surely she would be sent away before that happened-

Wait. No she wouldn’t.

“That’s right! My foster father signed the contract- he can’t take me out until the end of the quarter! Assuming tu madre- your mother says yes, I could transition families over Autumn Break..!” Koda gleamed, even though she was still worried that Aine’s mother could turn her down.

“Aine- t-thank you! You’re amazing...” Koda said softly, her voice filled to the brim with gratitude.

“If things work out... we could be real sisters one day.” She laughed softly. “Aye, tu es mi Hermana? I can see it.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
A smile went across Schrift's face, "perfect, now I'm gonna teach that fucker a thing or two" he said, sending out Luxio. "Use electric terrain" he said, as Luxio started generating a lot of electricity around them. "Be it the town or the world, I will make anyone my enemy" he said softly, before sending out all his pokemon. He made his way back to school, to pick up froakie, before going to train station.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"What's going on?" Izuku said. Walking over to the three, still not knowing the entire situation.

"Koda, are you alright. You said that something was wrong and you ran off." Izuku wasn't sure what the problem was, but he knew it was awful from the tremble in Koda's voice when she told him.

"O-oh, th-that's horrible. I'm not sure there's much I could d-do. Hang on, surely you guys must be soaked and cold from being the pool for that long? C-come over here, I'm sure Centiskorch should be able to warm y-you up. It's the least I can do." Winston said, wringing out a hand towel he had used to dry his hair.

Happy to help Winston, Centiskorch's flame grew hotter to help Winston's friends warm up.

Koda smiled weakly at her friends. She gave Izuku a tight hug.

“My foster dad wants to send me away. But Aine is hoping her mom will take me in.” She said quietly.

“Thanks, Winston.” Koda’s gaze followed Schrift.

“He’s really gonna try and find him? I don’t think he even knows his name, let alone where we live.” She said, chuckling despite the situation. Koda didn’t want to think about her foster home. She brushed off the memories. Still holding tightly onto Izuku, Koda tilted her head up and looked at him.

“Just in case this doesn’t work out, and I won’t be able to see you after this quarter... I’ll do this now.” She very gently gave Izuku a kiss. An actual one, not a tiny peck on the cheek. It was small, but it made her heart soar. It also terrified her at the same time, but she was getting used to that.

“Aye- s-sorry.” She pulled away quickly, scared that he would be mad.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
(OOC: Welcome newcomer! make sure to read the roleplay rules and read the whole thread to get an understanding of the story so far!)

Izuku was frozen in complete embarrassment. His heart beating faster than ever.

"I-I...I, uh.." he stuttered, barely able to say a single sentence. "Thanks..." He said, finally able to get a grip of himself. He felt sad that this might be that last time that he'd see Koda, he held back tears as he looked at her and softly smiled. "I'm not letting your foster dad take you away from us, Koda...."

=Nightshade=

A satisfied smirk found Aine’s face. It’s about time, she thought to herself. Schrift has gone elsewhere to pursue violent tendencies, which she found funny, judging by the fact that there was literally no possible way for him to guess where Koda lived. She cast a grateful glance towards Winston and Centiskorch before saying, “Okay, folks, since the Hallmark moment wouldn’t be complete without it—group hug!” She spread her arms wide expectantly.

Koda laughed, embracing Aine. She sighed.

“I pray to Arceus this all works out.” She said, crossing her fingers. “Do you really think your mom will take me in, Aine?”

Koda wrapped her towel around her shoulders, stepping outside the pool fence to pet Absol.

“Hey buddy. Thanks for showing up.” She let her fingers curl into his fur. “You’re coming with me, no matter where I go. I promise.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift made his way to the train station, but then Nisshoku stopped. "What's wrong?" He asked, Nisshoku seemed spooked, like it saw a gengar. "Luxio use electric terrain", and without fail, luxio sent sent a field of electricity around him. Now luxio seemed spooked, as it walked closer to Schrift, hiding behind his leg. "What the hell is going on with you guys?" he asked, by now all his pokemon were hiding behind him. He had now lost all thought of Koda's foster parent and went into the alley way. It was dark and damp, he could feel the cold of the alley way walk down his spine. He walked further in, but then he saw the glow of a fire and decided to explore more. Turning the corner he stumbled back looking at the horrific sight. A lonely barrel fire clearly lit the path, but the path was decorated by mutilated corpses of homeless people. "The shit?!" he shouted moving away from the murder scene.

The walls were covered in splashes of red and and intestines were thrown around like ribbons. One thing scared him most than the rest. It was a message that read checked up on mummy yet, you can't escape the enigmas? He tried to say something anything but only a horse squeak was the loudest he got. He ran out of the alley. Guys there's been a murder, fucking hell its a lot worse than a murder his fingers blurred across the screen as he typed as quick as he could. He made his way to the police station as fast as he could.

"Group hug? Oh Arceus, why not!" Winston said, chuckling before joining the hug.

Out of the corner of his eye, Winston noticed that inteleon had just emerged from the pool and was making its way over to seeming join the hug, despite the fact that it was far taller than anyone there, so the hug would become more difficult. But, as far as Winston was concerned, that didn't matter at all.

Koda’s phone let out a ping. She checked it, eyes widening with horror.

“Ah- so Schrift found something a lot worse than my foster father- oh god. This is bad...!” She showed them his message, anxiety constricting her airway.

“Why does this always have to happen? We need to find Schrift and make sure he’s okay. And then stay at the school. It’s clearly not safe to be out and about if someone just got murdered!”

=Nightshade=

“What?” Aine gaped at her friend, relinquishing the hug immediately. Flash was sitting in front of her, bag in his mouth, and from within, her phone chimed. She snatched it out of the bag, read through the text, then shoved it back into the bag. “Holy crap. Never a dull moment, eh?” She sighed before slinging her bag over her shoulder, scooping up Flash, and allowing Spark to scuttle onto her head. “We have to go get him. It’s not safe anymore.”

Koda grabbed Izuku’s hand without a doubt. Even though they had been at the pool for a while, she no longer felt safe. Koda could swear she felt someone watching her, but she reminded herself it was just her paranoia.

“Go get him? But...” Koda stopped. Wouldn’t we be walking right into the area of danger?

Schrift’s there by himself though.

“Alright.” She said, determined. “We need to get changed and grab the rest of our teams, fast. I have a feeling we’re gonna need help.”

Although Koda was terrified- murderer on the loose, Schrift could be in danger, she’d have to stomach her fear of fighting and maybe even let herself go, and her future might fall apart in the next few days- but the need to save her friend overpowered that. For now at least.

=Nightshade=

Thanks to Centiskorch, Aine was already dry. Luckily, she’d brought a change of clothes in her bag. A loose black T-shirt and a pair of jean shorts were quick to pull on over her bathing suit and she began to head out. On second thought, the others wouldn’t know where she was if she took off like an asylum escapee. Plus, she didn’t know where she was going. (OOC: okay, I’m just going to assume that Rotom phones have a Find My app and cellular data) BIC: She sighed before taking out her phone and, hoping that Schrift had cellular data turned on, opened Find My. She’d taken the liberty to configure each of the others’ phones to work with the app because she’s an overprotective neek when it comes to technology. She located Schrift on the map provided and enlarged the screen.

“He’s near some alleyway by these buildings. Apparently it’s on...” Aine gave the coordinates on the map. ”Anyone’s Pokémon know Teleport?”