• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokemon Academy

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Aine dug her teeth into the side of her cheek, hands shaking from the effort of controlling her rage. With an incredible feat of self-control, she turned away. She noticed Koda standing stock-still, seemingly having an argument with a dark-haired man. She walked over and tapped Koda’s shoulder, ready to defend her if necessary.

“Hey, Koda.” Aine’s voice was neither friendly nor cold. Her sarcastic nature was hidden behind a thin—very thin—veil in the face of this stranger. She folded her arms across her chest, unwilling to give ground, her tall, thin figure in a semi-hostile stance. “Who’s this guy?”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku turned over, horrified.

...Sent away?...

Izuku stepped between the mysterious man and Koda. "What is she going to be leaving for?" Izuku asked.
Just before the man could repsone. He was caught by the Principal who was coming to greet the students back to school.

"Who are you, and why are you here?" Asked the Principal. Izuku let out a sigh of relief, now the principal can deal with this guy...

“I’m Koda’s legal guardian. Her foster parent. And I came here for a well check, to see why she’s been missing so many classes.” Tom responded to the new peanut gallery.

“I’ll be unenrolling her from the school. Bring me her papers please.” He said, his tone serious as he spoke in a “I’m all business” manner.

“Sir, with all do respect, you signed a contract when you sent your daughter- ahem, foster child here. She can’t leave before the end of the quarter unless she is expelled. You paid money, remember?” The principal spoke respectfully.

“Ah- I see.” Tom awkwardly fidgeted. “That must have slipped my mind. Heh. Well then. Thank you.”

“Good day, sir.” The principal nodded.

Tom led Koda away from the group, speaking to her is a hushed, angry manner.

“I’m taking you out of here the second this quarter is over. I mean it.”

“To- Mr. Hill, please! Let me stay. I’ll do better, I promise.”

“No. Absolutely not. I’ve seen what you do when left unsupervised.”

“But- I’ll do better! I swear! Give me a chance, please!”

Tom went quiet, considering the option.

“Keep in mind, you get paid to keep me in your care.” She reminded him.

He sighed.

“You have until the end of the quarter to prove yourself. No slip ups.”

“I promise I’ll do my best!”

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku sighed relief.

"Koda, why does that guy want you leaving," Izuku asked. "Aren't you supposed to have a say in whether you leave or not."

Izuku thought how Koda might leave if she didn't 'Prove herself'. Izuku was tired from being up half the night, so he was about to head to his dorm. He still had a few bruises and scratches from the Pangoro incident, so later he would think of heading to the nurse.

Last edited by a moderator:

=Nightshade=

Aine glared, arms folded, at the back of the man as he walked away. Then a thought struck her like a Wood Hammer. Holy crap, the Egg! It was still in her dorm!

“I, uh, gotta go!” she said to Koda. Aine raced up the stairs to her dorm and stumbled inside. She let out a sigh of relief when she saw the Egg nestled deep within the nest of pillows she had set it in before the field trip. She lay down next to it and wrapped her arm around it, legs dangling off the bed.

Suddenly, there was movement! Unexpected movement. Aine sat up abruptly, and the Egg jumped again. A small crack appeared in the shell. The girl’s eyes widened, uncomprehending. She whipped out her phone and jabbed at the screen.

HOLY CRAP THE EGG IS HATCHING!!!!! she sent to the group chat that included Koda, Schrift, Izuku, Winston, and Super Nerd.

The crack widened. Aine took a deep breath. Stay calm, she told herself. The Breeding Sciences teacher said to just stay calm. Calm...

The top of the Egg’s shell popped off, and out came a little wad of green-and-yellow fur. An Electrike! Aine thought, amazed.

The Electrike whimpered, then tumbled out onto the bed. It was male, Aine could tell from its posture and the tilt of its ears. She was funny that way. Its doglike face peered up at her with unconcealed adoration.

“Hey, there,” she whispered softly. It reared on its hind legs, placing its paws on her chest, and licked her chin. It was glowing slightly. “You’re so bright, like a flash of light!” Her eyebrows drew together. “Hey! That’s what I’ll name you. Flash.” Another lick. “You like that?” Her hand gently stroked his soft green fur. “Flash it is, then! Welcome to the family.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
He thought to himself, soon I will battle him. He wasn't ready for David, he wouldn't be. He walked over to the others, " Guys I have something to tell you" he gulped. "So remember that night I went missing in the forest and you saw that beacon of shadows, well that was me a Nisshoku. I think we achieved battle bond" He gave a weak smile before continuing. "I think it's enough to beat David" He felt like his world was folding over itself like it just wanted to make schrift disappear.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
"If only it had an 'On and Off' switch," Izuku said sarcastically.

But then, it hit him. "Schrift, how did you and Nisshoku achieve battle bond?" Asked Izuku. Knowing the name, Izuku thought it must be by growing a bond in battle. But maybe there was more to that. What did Schrift do with that pangoro that might be different from David

“He probably got really angry. It can cause it. Me and Mimikyu managed it once, but neither of us liked it, so we don’t do it anymore. Did that trainer say something to piss you off?” Koda interjected.

She’d studied battle bonds before. One of the reasons she couldn’t trust herself to battle when angry was because she and Mimikyu hated battle bonds.

It could be what got Schrift through this battle, though.

=Nightshade=

Aine stood, picking up Flash as she went. “I think you should meet my friends,” she said to it. And maybe you could help Schrift train.

She headed out, the Electrike squirming in her arms, yipping and snuffling and scratching at them. “Hey, guys,” Aine said tiredly. Flash was full of energy. “The Egg hatched... well, obviously.”

She set the puppy-like creature down beside her, trusting that he wouldn’t run off. Flash sniffed around her legs for a minute before sitting dutifully on her foot. “The rest of the day is free, so, we should get as much training in as possible. David is bad news.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"We achieved it because of Aine. When we were battling, the man pulled out a gun and said if I lose he will kill me. Sure deep down I was scared, but I really didn't care after what has happened in my life. But then he said he was gonna kill Aine, well that pissed me off, me and Nisshoku got into battle bond and managed to win." He smiled at Aine. He bent over and petted Flash. "Well guess it's time to train, actually. Guys why don't all of you battle me. I need to see how strong I am now." His eyes flashed with determination as he started to run towards the battle field.

=Nightshade=

Aine blushed scarlet, furiously shaking her head to chase the heat from her cheeks. It retreated as fast as it had come. “It’ll be a good opportunity for me to assess Flash’s strength as well,” she admitted. “I could battle you first. We were going to battle that first day, but my leg wasn’t agreeing with me, so now’s our chance!”

“Uh- I’ll pass.” Koda said softly. “Sorry.”

Schrift was strong, Koda knew that. No matter how well she played her cards, her Pokémon would inevitably faint. Koda rolled her eyes as she heard Brittany and Jessica walk by. Their shrill voices stood out to her like an alarm for a natural disaster.

“Look, there’s the foster kid. Wonder what she and her boyfriend were up to yesterday?” The giggled and taunted. Koda was tempted to give them the same treatment she gave David, but she stopped herself. She couldn’t mess up her record, or she’d get sent to another home.

Koda took a seat on a nearby bench and pulled out her sketchbook. She began to draw her friends. She was in the middle, with Izuku on her left, Raboot wrapped around his leg. Winston was on her right, and was holding his Inteleon. Schrift was next to him, with his arm around Aine’s shoulder, and Super Nerd was beside Izuku. Each person had their Pokémon near them in some way.

Koda smiled down at her drawing. She was actually kind of proud of this one. She looked up to see if the battle between Aine and Schrift has begun-

Rrrrriiiippppp!

”That’s for punching me in the nose, scumbag.”

David had grabbed the page, torn it out of the sketchbook, and ripped it up. Koda went rigid.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift saw the pieces of paper fall to the ground. "What is your issue?" Schrift said he was now pushing David. "Can't wait to beat you" David said looking calm. Schrift went to hit him, but David sent out his hitmonchan, which in turn used brick break. Schrift felt like he was being dragged across the floor. He hit his back against a tree. He tried to get up but he couldn't, he felt too weak. Nisshoku went charging at hitmonchan, but was taken out with a swift punch. "Your not ready for me" David said walking towards Aine. "I've found out the best way to hurt people is by hurting their close ones. Hitmonchan, use close combat" Hitmonchan sent a barrel of fists towards Aine.

=Nightshade=

“Ah!” Aine ducked the Close Combat, rolling out of the way and leaping to her feet. Her eyes narrowed. “You just made a big mistake.”

“What are you gonna do? Fight my Pokémon?” David’s smirk was patronizing, irking Aine to no ends.

“That’s exactly what I’m gonna do. You have something against strong women?” Aine didn’t care to wait for a response. “Flash, distract it!”

The Electrike raced around the Hitmonchan, confusing it, while Aine leaped for David. She took him down, not at all gently, and wrapped her hands around his throat.

“You have tested my limits one too many times, you arrogant, pompous, black-hearted, soulless...” She punctuated each word with a punch to a various part of his face. “You... don’t... attack... Schrift... through... me...”

A whimper and a thud distracted Aine from her jerk-pummeling stress therapy. She turned towards the sound. “Flash, no! Spark, use String Shot.” The String Shot pulled Flash over to Spark, who was on Aine’s shoulder. She caught the Electrike’s limp body. “You did well,” she whispered.

Without warning, David surged upwards, knocking her back with a cry. He wiped the back of his hand across his bloody face and glared at Aine. “You broke my nose,” he said thickly. “Hitmonchan!”

Aine started to stand, turned. Hitmonchan drew back its fist. “Spark, Flash, run!” she cried. Flash dragged Spark off Aine’s shoulder and ran over to Schrift, obviously conflicted. That was the last thing Aine saw before a flash of pain hit the back of her head.

And everything went black.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Seeing Aine fall down made schrift stand up. His eyes went black, and Nisshoku was standing in front of him. "Let's end this now" he said with a smile on his face. A beacon of shadows came from Nisshoku, and Schrift's shirt singed off. His body was the same as it was that night. Nisshoku jumped in the air letting out a barrage of shadow balls at the hitmonchan. Dust filled the sky. He didn't care about turns now. Nisshoku then let out a heavy dark pulse attack throwing the hitmen chan into the air. Schrift was approaching David.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku looked towards Aine to see her on the floor.

"That's it" Said Izuku with anger. "Raboot, Flame charge"

Raboot lit with fire and struck Hitmonchan in the back, knocking it to the floor.
"Oh, so you want to be stubborn, don't you?" Said David turning to Izuku. "I've taken down two of your friends already. Don't add to that"

David turned to Koda, and Izuku knew that what
"DON'T TOUCH HER" Izuku shouted. "Awww, you care an awful lot about her. Would it hurt if I did this?" David taunted, as he sent a Close Combat towards Koda.

Raboot looked up and started to glow. It was evolving.

"...Raboo--Cinderace!" Cried Izuku, "Help Schrift out."

David looked behind him to see Schrift and Nisshoku. Battle bond

Koda let herself go. Too much emotion had pent up in the last week, and seeing her friends get hurt from trying to defend her? She lost it.

She sent out Absol and Mimikyu.

“Mimikyu, use Shadow Ball! Absol, take care of David. Use bite!”

The Pokémon lunged at their respective targets, Koda standing and watching from a distance. When she decided they’d be alright, she rushed over to Aine and grabbed a Healing Potion from her bag, hoping it could help her out.

=Nightshade=

Aine’s eyes opened to slits. There was a throbbing pain at the base of her skull, and try as she might, she couldn’t move at all. From her vantage point, she could see her Pokémon a safe distance away. She tried to push herself up, but her muscles rebelled, and a knife of pain stabbed through her head. Her eyes flicked upwards, and she saw Koda hovering over her. Well, three of her. Aine closed her eyes, head spinning.

“Koda,” she mumbled, lips and tongue feeling thick. She tried again, futilely, to rise. “Is Schrift... Spark... Flash... are they...” Aine couldn’t finish a comprehensive sentence. She fought back a tidal wave of exhaustion and pain. Can’t pass out. Not while Schrift needs... Have to help him. Them. Everyone.

She groaned. “I am getting up.” Aine forced back a wave of nausea as she got to her knees. “Help me out here, will you?”

“No, you need medical attention. Don’t lift your head, you could have a concussion and too much movement could hurt you more! Schrift and your Pokémon- I can’t say they’re fine, but they’ve got back up.”

Koda looked over to the battle, glad to see that Absol managed to get David down and Mimikyu, although he didn’t have a type advantage, was managing against the Hitmonlee.

=Nightshade=

No freaking duh, Aine thought crankily. I just got hit in the head with a Mach Punch. The fact that I’m not still unconscious is a goddamn miracle. She bit back the snarky response, though. Koda was talking reason, no matter how unreasonable Aine’s mood was. Instead, she stuck two fingers in her mouth and let out a whistle too high-pitched to be heard by human ears. A signal she and Spark had been working on for a few months.

The yellow arachnid scuttled towards Aine, skirting the ensuing battle, Flash hot on his heels. Not that he had them. Wouldn’t it be strange if spiders had heels? The girl knew her thoughts were wandering, so she forced herself to concentrate with an iron will of resolve.

Flash rubbed his head under her chin, and she pet him. Spark attached to her shoulder, looking like he’d never let go. “Hey, guys,” Aine whispered. Her eyes narrowed in concentration as she pushed herself to a sitting position. She glanced sideways at Koda, who looked about ready to kill someone. “Don’t worry, this is far as I’m going,” she added, wincing when another bolt of pain crashed into the base of her skull.

A hand migrated to her pocket. There! This was when Aine was glad that she always travels with an emergency Revive. She fed it to Flash to heal him, then picked him up. The Lightning Pokémon sat solemnly in her lap, almost as if he could pick up her desperate vibe. There was nothing more she could do other then hope that Schrift pulled through.

Koda turned around just in time to be assaulted with the Hitmonchan’s attack. She let out a surprised shriek, looking to Izuku for help by instinct. Absol bounded over to her, leaping on the Hitmonchan viciously. Mimiyku was not far behind, with his shadow claw already extended.

Rushing up to his dorm, Winston fumbled for his keys and hurriedly unlocked the door. Swinging open the door, Winston saw that one of his dorm mates was inside. Shouting at them to get out, Winston quickly moved his eyes between the letter on his desk and the person inside.
Did they look? Winston thought, the very idea causing him nerves.

As the person shakily left the room, Winston almost leapt over to his desk, ripping open the envelope with shaky hands. Opening up the letter, Winston wept away tears of stress to clear up his vision. He read:

I imagine you won't be reading this letter when I send it to you. You were probably to busy to do so, and you most likely already have the item I sent to you. I work fast, you could say.

The item in question is a lifeline, a way to signal to people like me to help you out. I'm not the only one who cares for you. If you're ever in trouble, hold down the end opposite to the lens, holding the lens into the air. Ensure that the lens is skyward, otherwise we can't locate you. Good luck, Winston.

Yours,
Your benefactor

Holding his head in his hands, Winston shakily pinned the letter to his bedside and laid down, hyperventilating.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift's fear was overtaken by rage. Nisshoku jumped up and used shadow ball. The beacon of shadows, were now a ball of shadows surrounding Nishhoku. Hitmonchan tried to use mach punch but, Nosshoku jumped it and used bite. "Aine" he muttered. " Aine. Aine. Aine. Aine. Aine. Aine.AINE!" he was now chanting her name to himself. David was in shock, he was trying to escape Schrift, but that was inevitable. Nisshoku finished the hitmonchan with a shadow ball, throwing it into David. "So, what have here?" Schrift had a smile, not out of happiness nor relief that he had beat David,but out of insanity. "Your dad took away my brother" Schrift's tone was cold. "Now I'll take away his son". Nisshoku and him looked at David. "Good bye". Nisshoku started to charge up a dark pulse. Am I really gonna kill David, Schrift fought to himself.

=Nightshade=

Aine’s eyes widened when she saw what Schrift was planning to do. Yes, she hated David, but that didn’t mean she wanted him dead.

And she knew what happened to good people who killed. If he went through with this, Schrift would never be the same. Aine summoned all her strength to call out.

“Schrift!” she called hoarsely. A blinding pain flashed before her eyes, but she doggedly pushed on. “Don’t—“ She broke off into a bout of coughing. “If you kill him, you’ll lose yourself!”

Flash licked the terrified tears from her face. Aine didn’t care about David, but she did care about Schrift. More than she’d like to admit. And she didn’t know if she’d still care for the person he’d become after killing. So many people had been driven mad by killing.

Edgar Allen Poe in The Tell-Tale Heart. Kamikaze. Suicide. Drunks. Druggies. Aine couldn’t bear the thought of Schrift becoming like them. So she said the words that tore her apart.

“If you kill him, you’ll lose me.”

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift looked Aine in her eyes, he didn't want to lose her. He walked up to David, Nisshoku close behind. "Don't forget me". He turned away and Nisshoku used bite. Blood poured from David's shoulder, he slumped to the ground.

Schrift went up to Aine he held her head in his arms. "How many times are you gonna save me?" He laughed, before he kissed her head. It must've been a dream, he got to beat up David and he kissed Aine. AINE! He lay next to her, and put an arm around her. Once he exited battle bond, he turned bright red. Then it hit him, he just kissed a girl.

Running out of his dorm, Winston heading to the battle site where Schrift and Aine were. Rummaging through his pockets, Winston pulled out the item with the lens, ready to switch it on in a heartbeat. But noticing David lying on the floor, a bloody bite wound on his shoulder, Winston slowly placed it back in his pocket and sat down, an overwhelming headache of confusion coming over him. The longer he sat, the more painful it became, until it became like a psyduck's headache.

"Why me..." Winston muttered to himself, considering the letters sent to him over the past few days.

=Nightshade=

A small smile curled the edges of Aine’s mouth, and she rested her head on Schrift’s shoulder. “As many times as I have to,” she whispered. “As many times as you need.”

The tidal wave of pain had receded to the gentle whisper of morning mist in Schrift’s presence. He made her feel... Aine didn’t have a word for it. Spark scurried across her back to her opposite shoulder and Flash bounded into Schrift’s lap, putting little green paws up on his chest.

She didn’t know what she would do without him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Schrift lay in his bed, god it was a long day. He was sent to the principal office after the battle with David. Finally David would be gone, of course his fan-girls cried as he left the school, but Schrift was happy. He was on his top bunk waiting for Aine. He wanted to fully greet Flash not just a quick hi then bye. Luxio had started to like Schrift, and Fletchinder was getting stronger.

He pulled out his phone and sent a message to Everyone- Guys wanna celebrate our win against David? Meet outside the gates.
With that, he slipped on his shoes, and put on his headband. He took Nisshoku, and bolted through the front door to the gates.

=Nightshade=

White light blinded Aine when she opened her eyes. She squinted, then slowly reopened them as everything came into focus. Glaring white lights beamed down on her. The infirmary? Oh, yeah.

The past events hit her like a bullet. David was gone. Aine let out a sigh of relief, dropping one arm down off the bed so Flash could give her a greeting lick. Spark scrambled up her other arm.

A nurse was in the area. “Can I go?” Aine asked.

The nurse looked over the rim of her square glasses. “You have a mild concussion, so try to stay out of trouble. Though with you kids, that’s physically impossible.” The last bit was muttered under her breath.

Aine smiled broadly before slowly getting out of the bed. She picked Flash up, Spark on her shoulder, and was about to leave when her phone buzzed with an incoming text. Schrift.

Her eyes skimmed the screen. Celebration? Sick! She typed out a response. Sounds good. See y’all there

Koda came to suddenly. She was in the infirmary, as well. She watched Aine leave blearily from behind a curtain. I must be hidden. Or maybe she didn't want to talk to me- No. She wouldn't see me from here. How did I even end up here?

"Oh, you're awake. Good." The nurse walked over and checked up on Koda.
"What happened?"
"Well, you were already physically exerted and stressed, we found you on the verge of collapsing. It didn't help that you had taken a beating from that Hitmonlee."

It all came back to Koda. She tried to sit up and winced at the effort. Everything hurt. She noticed her arm was in a sling. Great.

"Is everyone else okay?" Koda asked.
"Yes, they're all fine. Your friend Aine suffered a concussion, but she'll recover quickly if she doesn't get into any more trouble."
"Good. Can I go?"
"Yes. Your pokemon have rested and been returned. Be careful on that arm. The sling can be removed next week."
"Thank you." She said as she stood up. Her arm was aching. How badly did this Hitmonlee scuff her up? She left the infirmary and headed to the nearest restroom, peering in to look in the mirror. Yikes.

Koda had a few bruises, but the most noticeable injury was the dark black-eye glaring in her reflection. She sighed and raised her good hand to her face. She couldn't face anybody like this! And she definitely didn't want to be seen by Izuku. She looked a mess. Koda ignored the text tones her phone was giving off and left for her dorm.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku woke up from his bed, in the nurse's office. He got up but felt a stinging pain in his leg.

Oh great...It's broken. What even happened?...

He struggled to remember, but soon enough, the memories came back...

Aine...Schrift...Nishhikou...Winston...David...Hotmonlee...Koda...

...Koda!...

Izuku immediately got up and limped to Koda's dorm, Knocking on the door, hoping she'd be okay.

"Koda...It's Izuku...Are you okay?" He asked, with stinging pain in his left leg. He struggled to stand. He realised the text on the phone from Schrift, but couldn't go until he made sure Koda was fine.

Lying on his bed reading a book, Winston shook his head in confusion. Getting up, Winston slowly made his way over to the door, swearing he had heard a knock on the door. Anticipating another letter, Winston felt a pit of dread fill his stomach as he opened the door to his dorm room. Looking down at the doorstep, Winston saw not a letter, but a Pokéball with a tag attached.

Suspicious, Winston picked up the Pokéball and read the tag attached:
'Winston,
Best of luck to you, pal. Inside this pokeball you should find a pokemon I imagine you will find useful. It has been given certain moves to make it more effective. It also has a very... special trait.

Yours,
Your benefactor.'

Opening the Pokéball slowly, a small pokemon flew from it and landed on his desk. A shiny noibat.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Aine arrived outside the gates and looked around, perplexed. No one else was there except Schrift. She shrugged. Maybe they hadn’t gotten the text. Then a thought hit her.

What if they had gotten the text, but were too injured to meet?

She brushed it off uneasily. Everyone had been alive when the teachers had intervened. Last she checked, they had had some bumps and bruises, but nothing they wouldn’t recover from in a month. They were probably fine.

Despite herself, Aine could still feel a shy smile spreading across her face, accompanied by a blush, as she headed towards Schrift.

“Hey,” she said awkwardly. Words came so easily to Aine at every other time, but when Schrift was around it was like her vast vocabulary deserted her. “Are you—and Nisshoku, of course—okay?” She clutched Flash tighter to her as he squirmed in her arms, trying to get free and greet him.

Koda opened the door upon hearing knocking, and gasped a little as she made eye contact with Izuku.

“One second!” She squealed. Why did her voice get so high all of a sudden?! She quickly closed the door and made herself presentable, reopening it a minute later. Koda kept half of her face hidden behind the door so Izuku wouldn’t see the black eye.

“Uh- Hi. Are you alright?”

As Winston ran over to the noibat to inspect it, it flew off and landed on the wardrobe, out of Winston's reach. Infuriated, Winston walked over to the wardrobe, clambering onto his bed to get a better chance to reach it. As Winston clambered, the noibat looked down at him with as much of a cocky face a small pokemon can make.

"Gah… come here, noibat. I'm not going... to h-hurt you..." Winston said, one hand outsretched, softly petting the small bat which promptly flew from the wardrobe and onto his shoulder.

Tackywacky

Previously Nutraln00b
Izuku sighed of relief.

"Yeah, I'm okay. I just wanted to check up on you." Izuku's leg grew more and more sore by the minute, and he tried to hide it from Koda.

"Well, Want to go to the gate?" Izuku asked. "I think Schrift needs us"

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"So since David is now gone, let's celebrate. I was thinking about going to the club. You know the Toxicitry Bolt." He gave his usual big grin before, sending out Nisshoku. "Nisshoku wanted to go so ". Schrift had always wanted to go their. How his brother used to tell him about the Loudred DJ, the toxel drinks and most importantly the battle zone. "It's gonna be fun" he said. And just in-case anyone else wanted to come he sent a message to them: Meet at the Toxicitry bolt.

Looking at the noibat which sat nonchalantly on his shoulder, Winston pulled out his rotom phone to check his pokedex, only to see a few messages from Schrift. Noting they said something about the group heading out somewhere, Winston unclipped the three pokeballs from his belt, sent out his three other partners and spoke:

"So, what do you guys say to a night out?" Winston asked the three pokemon, who were playing with his new noibat. As the other two were distracted, Winston's inteleon stuck out its hand in a thumbs up, signalling that they were more than happy to do so. Smiling, Winston put away his rotom phone and headed downstairs and out the door, pokemon in tow.

=Nightshade=

“Well, if Nisshoku wanted to go, then I guess we’ll have to,” Aine said, grinning. She set Flash down gently so he could greet Nisshoku, tail wagging so fast it looked like a green fan behind him. Spark scurried up the side of her head to bury himself in her hair. “Let’s do it!”

Koda thought for a second. There was no way to avoid them forever. And it seemed everyone was a bit banged up.

“Sure, give me a second.”

Koda closed the door and changed into a loose red shirt and a black skirt. She slipped on her favorite combat boots and put her hair up. She stared at herself in the mirror. Was it possible Izuku liked her? She couldn’t see why he would.

Koda reappeared in the hallway. “Ready when you are!” She said, smiling a bit.