• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sly woke up and used cut on Arpi's head, effectively jolting him awake "Yo, did the mega evol-" Arpi saw Silver's disappointed face and figured that it didn't work "What's wrong Silver? Why you lookin down?" Arpi said as Sly climbed up onto his head

"Sorry, Memories came back, Alot of dark memories..You know I can feel for you wanting to destroy team plasma... I can feel the same way with team rocket.."

"The Seige if Goldonrod, Goldonrod got attacked on a mass scale by team rocket. Using several Gyarados and 3 charizards and several other varieties That's where alot of people and Pokemon died, Three of my own, People are still cleaning Goldenrod city a year later

Eric had been sitting silently in the back, he exchanged a look with Luna before surreptitiously releasing one of his pokemon. It was a bit of a surprise when a Vaporeon jumped up on the desk next to Silver and put its front paws on her chest and rubbed its face against hers. "Blue can usually tell when people are feeling down. She likes to help." He said quietly.

Arpi and Sly looked down at the ground "Man, that's really dark. I'm sorry you had to lose pokemon. I know how it feels. Team Plasma stole my beloved Bubbles at one point. Sly and I barely managed to save him but leaving us injured really bad. We eventually recovered though." Arpi said quietly

((hay guys I gotta go for a bit ill return later so stay on pls :D))

Last edited by a moderator:
"Bad Quartz!" She picked up quartz, Putting her back in her bag, "Ouch, Now I question the activists In this world."

"I am. So sorry She's extremely protective of me." She'd zip the top of the bag up, Her bag had several small holes so her espeon could breath

Last edited by a moderator:
"Interesting Espeon! It's good to have pokemon that want to protect you. Anyway, I gotta pee. I'll be right back." Arpi walks out of the classroom and just outside the bathroom he sees what he presumes to be a teacher standing outside of the bathroom looking lost. "Yo dood do ya need any help?" Arpi says as he waves

Hiiii! ^^ Here is my form
Name:Hanabi Niimura
Pokemon:Snivy (Kyuuta),Scraggy (Gregory),Shelmet (Washington),Paras (Mochi)
Appearance: Brown eyes and hair,heigth 1,58.
Clothes:He usually wears a yellow hoodie whitout arms and a Zapdos stamp on front,and blue shorts.
Extra:A red dog collar,he ever wears it
Personality:Happy,Kawaii,Kinda jelous,uke (7u7) Dog-like.//
*Hanabi Arrives at academy and runs into his classroom whit Kyuuta on his head*
-I-I'm sorry,I'm late!
*The boy said while he try recover of all that running*

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Unfortunately, I don't think @GalacticSky has permission to use a Darkrai in this RP. As such, I'm going to wind the RP back to before he joined so you guys aren't contravening the rules.

Also, keep an eye out for posting multiple times in a row – it's preferred that you edit your original post if you have more to say :)

((Time-rewind my mistake sowwy :( ))
Form:

Name: Jaden (Galactic) Jackson

Pokemon: Gengar (Ghost)

Appearance/Personality: Handsome, tall, and regal. Calm, good-natured, quiet, and soft spoken student.

Looks: 6'3 tall boy and has changing eye colors like a kaleidoscope, shaggy hair and usually wears black hoodies.

-------------

Galactic runs towards the dorms excited for his first day at the Pokémon Academy. He almost ran into another boy and knocked all his books to the floor.

Eric sighed and nudged Arpi. "Uh, Arpi? Dude, wake up." He looked to the new arrival before looking at Blue. "Blue, use hydro pump." The vaporeon nodded then doused Arpi in freezing cold water. "Hello." Eric said, nodding to Hanabi. "Welcome to whatever this is."

When Galactic made it to the dorms he noticed a snoring boy and a boy about his age with a Vaporeon on his shoulders.
When Galactic tried to start a conversation he stumbled and dropped all his text books over the snoring boy.

Galactic poked Arpi and noticed that he was just asleep not dead. He looked up in embarrassment as the 2 trainers looked at Galactic oddly.

Eric nodded to Blue then looked at Luna. Blue doused Arpi again. "If this doesn't wake him up use Dream eater." He said to Luna. The umbreon nodded and prepared herself as Eric returned Blue to her ball.
((Sorry, edited my earlier post since I posted it post Arpi changing position and passing out.))

"I got it.. Espeon, Use Psychic, And get the books of arpi." Espeon used psychic to make Arpi stand, As well getting the books collected in a pile on a desk for galactic

The cold water from Blue kickstarted Arpi's inner weaboo. This was a bad mistake on Eric's part. The cringe might be too much to handle. Arpi bursted out from the books and they went flying everywhere. He started to punch Eric in the chest really really really fast (like comically fast) and chanted "ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA ORA!!!" But alas, the punches did nothing. I guess staying in your basement watching JoJo's Bizarre Adventure all day doesn't really help the body

Oh and hi! I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Galactic, do you any idea where the dorms are? I'm the new guy in this academy. I prefer Dark/Ghost type pokémon!

Arpi finally snapped out of his weaboo state. Thank god! Anymore and everyone would have died from cringe

Arpi looked at Galactic with a puzzled look "Yo, I'm Arpi. And the dorms should be upstairs, buuuuuuuuuuut it's school hours so they are closed till schools over." Arpi said with a derpy look

Eric slapped Arpi again lightly just to make sure then turned to Galactic. "Well personally due to the fact that I live off campus I don't know where they are, but I'm thought the others could help." He said glancing around at the others. "Well I'm surprised Arpi had the answer." He said jokingly.

Oh. My parent's can't afford a bigger house so they sent me away to live by mysel- Galactic cut himself off before he could say anything else.

"Yea I live off campus too. To be honest I was just guessing. And Silver, if you don't want to die from cringe, then dont pour cold water on me, got it?" Arpi sat down with Sly still on his head

Eric raised an eyebrow. "That was me, not silver. Or more accurately it was Blue. She used hydro pump, and it was super effective wouldn't you say?"

Arpi looked up at Galactic "Um yo whats wrong? You gonna finish your sentence?" Arpi said with a puzzled look

"Hehe, I was just giving Silver a heads up. Well im not sure about Dark/Ghost classes. It's my first day here." Arpi said to Galactic looking calm

((guys what do we do? I'm guessing since there's an hour of school left we're supposed to have last classes, but their are no teachers except for us))

Eric looked at Silver. "Don't take this the wrong way, but I do have room for a roomate, the smallest place I could get in town was a two bedroom. And I think the people who I work for part time are looking for more help around the store if you need the cash."

Status
Not open for further replies.