• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Galactic started to stammer. He felt as if he was punched in the face multiple times. He wasn't very experienced in explaining when he never really talked to people.
"I-I have this thing, that makes me immortal... But I-I c-c-can't communicate with people in my immortality... I was b-born about 50 years ago. My existence was always at the line between l-life and death...
I'll just leave if you g-guys don't want me anymore. I suffered eternal lonliness without anybody or anything except for Gengar and you guys. I thank you for that... " Galactic tried to stop the tears, however his tears just fill silently across his face.

Arpi looked at Galactic with a puzzled look wondering why he is crying "Yo it's cool dood we're still friends. And stop crying, there's no point to it." Arpi said in a calm and relaxed way. He may have sounded kind of mean and insensitive, but he mean't no harm and didn't try to be mean. He was just saying what he thought. "Yo, would you like a cup of my famous coffee? I make it the best." Arpi said to Galactic as he walked into the kitchen. He knew he wasn't supposed to be in the kitchen but, he doesn't care. Coffee is coffee. "But don't tell Eric that I'm making coffee, heehee." Arpi and Sly snickered as they high fived eachother, thinking they were such intense pranksters

Arpi returns with a hot cup of coffee and offered it to Galactic, regardless if he wanted it or not "Here, take it." Arpi put it on the table right next to the chair Galactic was sitting on and then kicked back on the big chair just across from Galactic. Sly came down from Arpi's head and went in his lap to sleep and chill out

Galactic took the coffee and sipped the warm steamy cappuccino. ((fact: I love cappuccino))
He looked out the window and started to check the time. *7:00 A.M.* his watch read.
Arpi, I think we need to wake up the others and start packing up for Poké-School.

Arpi kicked back in the chair and closed his eyes while smiling "Yo, do whatever you want. But when they yell at you I had nothing to do about this. Got it?"

Arpi gets up from his chair and Sly goes back to being on his head "Yo, I'm gonna go outside and see what the coffee place below is all about." Arpi opens the door only to be greeted by a begging Silver trying to get in "Yo, get in here."

"OHMYGODTHANKYOU, I'VE BEEN OUT HERE FOR TWO HOURS TRYING TO GET IN!" She Almost sprinted into the warmth, her dress was made from thin but pitch black linnen, giving her little to no heat conservation

Arpi yawned as he walked out the door. It was still early enough in the morning for it to be dark outside. The sun was rising at the moment. Arpi turned back to Silver and said "Yo, I'll get you a hot cup of coffee for your troubles." Arpi says to Silver in a calm manner as he waves back and heads out the door

Arpi didn't care, he was going to get her something nice and hot. Arpi walked downstairs and went into the small yet charming coffee shop. He walked up to the counter and ordered "Yo, I'd like to have a white chocolate mocha and a normal hot chocolate. No coffee in it please." Arpi waited for a bit until he got his order "Have a nice day!" The worker said in a cheerful voice. Arpi waved behind his head as he took a sip of his mocha. Arpi made it to the apartment and opened the door "Yo, Silver. I got ya a hot chocolate, no coffee. Enjoy." Arpi handed Silver the hot and delicious hot chocolate

"Thanks... You, know anywhere i can change my clothes..." They took the hot choccolate, putting it down and taking lid off so her espeon could have some,

"Well, I have no idea where a bathroom is. But you can change right here if you'd like, I wont look. Trust me. And Galactic is just kinda, out of it not doing anything so you should be good." Arpi said in a calm and non perverted way. He was the last thing from a pervert, he REALLy won't look

"Yo, no problem." Arpi sat down as calm as ever, browsing youtube on his phone. Not looking whatsoever

Arpi hears Silver getting scalded by the hot chocolate and immediately jumps up, with his eyes close "Yo! ARE YOU OKAY?!@@##$#$)$(@)#
Q@#@@#8154174???" Arpi said with a worried face and tone, while keeping his eyes closed

"BUBBLES, HYDRO PUMP!!!" Arpi sends out Bubbles as he uses a controlled hydro pump on Silver, not hitting anything else or damaging the apartment. The hydro pump was extra cold this time

"Nearly," The safegard finally went down, She was wearing Deep Blue jeans a Black T-Shirt With Pokeball markings, So the pokeball was pure black with definitions "This is the one that Didn't get ruined."

Arpi looked up at Silver. His eyes widened at the sight of Silver "Yo, nice job. You look nice. I'm happy all of your clothes weren't ruined."

"Ah cool. At least you have more than a hoodie and jeans like I do. I really do have no money for clothes. I spent the last of my cash on that coffee." Arpi said while petting Sly

"NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOO YOU DO NOT NEED TO GET ME ANY CLOTHES I WANT YOU TO SAVE YOUR MONEY PLEASE DONT SPEND IT ON ME!" Arpi yelled to Silver. Sly jumped from the screaming and went into Arpi's hood and curled up for a more quiet place to sleep

"Jeez, Sorry, Just offering. Wait.. "She checked her dress as the previous ink that made it black had faded away into a navy blue "THAT WAS MY BEST DRESS! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!"

"Um yo don't sweat it! I think the navy blue could pretty uh, c-c-cute if ya ask me." Arpi said as he blushed and looked down, twiddling his thumbs

"Ya know, I know a way to make black dye for cheap! My mom taught me back in Unova. But we will need some black apricorns. Do you know where we can get those?@#"

"Yea dood. That's how I made this hoodie im wearing dark blue. Since you come from Johto, then you should know how to get black apricorns right?"

"Yes, I have alot of them in my Pots, Here let me get two, She unzipped part of her case, taking out two sealed apricorn pots, taking three berries off each tree "My tree's are specially produced and bred to harvest more berries Than usual.

"Sweet, here hand me some black ones, I'll have the dye ready in 10 minutes!" Arpi took 3 black apricorns and went into the kitchen. He got a pot of water boiling and put the apricorns in the water. The apricorns started to shrivel up and get dry, as the color and liquid from the apricorn seeped into the water, coloring it black "Yo, just wait 5 minutes for the liquid to thicken up and boom! You have about a gallon and a half of dye. It should last you a long time!"

"Yo, what's wrong with saying sweet? It's a nice word." Arpi said as he sat down on the ground, his hair flopping over his eyes in the process

"I dont get it." Arpi said as he looked up at Silver "I still don't see what's so bad about saying sweet to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.