• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yea, I just live in a small apartment that I somehow got for free. Long story short, Zorua's make good tricksters!" Sly and Arpi snickered

Arpi looked at Galactic "Sure, I have a spare room that I don't use. I'll make the rent cheap but i need money so unfortuanetly I cant have it be free." "I've stolen 4 pounds of food from the cafeteria on my way here I can't even afford food." Arpi said in a quiet voice

Eric sighed. "Theoretically my place could sleep five or six people. Like I said I've got two bedrooms, two bathrooms, living and dining rooms. If you'd like, as long as you can keep it clean you're all welcome to crash there." As he talked he flipped over a page and sketched out a map of his apartment.
TwoBedroom3801x1.jpg

I've been their too. And I still am. I was born in a poor family and we couldn't afford any furniture except for a bed a small coffee table. The only luxury we ever had was a regular Pokéball I got for my birthday. My parents always abused me and I ran away from home I was only 10 and living on the streets until I found my Pokémon, Gengar.

That's great! I'll just take a couch. I don't really care in where I sleep.

Arpi was sad that he wouldn't have Galactic live with him. He needs the money "Well gg Eric you got me."

*checks watch*
Schools over now, it's 3:00 P.M. Should we crash at Eric's now? Or what? I don't mind the place offers. Both places look great.
Anyway, I'm gonna go find some trainers that offers money for a win, bye!

He looks to them all then motions for them to follow as he heads towards the door. When they get to the front door they can see it's raining pretty hard. "Well, damn." He muttered.

Arpi decided it would be nice to get out of his cramped apartment for a while "Eric where do ya live? I'm fine with crashing on the roof if I can't stay in a room." Arpi said casually

Hey, Arpi. I think I'm going to stay at your place for now until I can get enough money to go get an apartment of my own.
I can give you a lift on my Gengar, he can shadow-walk to your place or something.

RAIN. This was Arpi's time to shine "MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!! CHECK THIS OUT! SLY, MORPH!" Sly then turned into the illusion of a huge umbrella, protecting them all. Sly loved the rain so he was fine being an umbrella

"NAHHHh It's fine! Eric's place seems enticing." Arpi brought out the inner cheapskate within him and decided to take FULL advantage of this situation "Plus if you stay at Eric's with us, then none of us will be lonely!" Arpi said cheerfully as he was skipping in the rain and puddles

Eric looked to Arpi then to silver. "Well ladies get first dibs on rooms so it looks like you'll be crashing on the floor or sharing the hida-bed with Galactic." He pulled a long coat out of his bag and shook it out before pulling it on. "As to where I live, my place is in the complex above the local coffee shop. The smell rises in the morning, it's amazing."

"Heehee! Its Sly's ability, Illusion you dumb nut!" Arpi said jokingly while sticking his tongue out and winking holding up a peace sign at Galactic

"Oh man, right above the coffee shop? MAN THIS COULDNT GET ANY BETTER!" Arpi loves a good coffee. More than most people should

Eric led them out into the rain. They made quick time before reaching the side door to the complex. Eric unlocked the door and led them all inside. The place was nice, though you could definitely tell it was lived in. "Sorry about the mess. I'm a bit lazy." The place could be best described as controlled chaos. Books lay about randomly, half done sketches littered the tables. Dishes just sat in the drying racks. The gaming area was a complete disaster area. In general, your average geeky school students living space.

Arpi jumped right through the door and spread out on the soft and warm rug in the middle of the living room. He sent out all his pokemon, including his Munchlax Gumball. And they all spread out on the carpet and lay down. Not to sleep, just for the sake of being lazy trash

Galactic's eyes widened. This place is HUGE! I CALL THE PLACE NEXT TO THE DONUT PACKS!!! Gengar waddled next to him and started eating the left over Krispy Kreme PokéDonuts. ((Gegnar loves donuts))

Arpi's shoes and socks came off when he jumped through and landed perfectly next to eachother at the entrance

"Thanks Eric for letting me crash here!" Arpi's face looked like he was in heaven. The heater was blowing nice hot air right next to Arpi on this rainy and cold fall day

This is the life Arpi. Donuts, coffee, and more luxuries. I've never been this content in my life. He said as Gegnar snarfed the remaining donuts loudly.

Eric chuckled and released all of his pokemon as well. Blue immediately raced toward the kitchen for a drink, twitch did as his name suggested when he saw all of the new people and darted beneath a chair, hiding, Flare immediately walked over to silver and sat demanding attention, Eclipse Stalked over to her chair and got comfortable, glaring at everyone, Luna got out from the bag, shook herself off and sat, and Fae, well Fae just wandered off somewhere after sneezing snowflakes all over the floor.
(Refer to page four of the chat if you're confused as to which evolution belongs to which nickname. I think they're pretty easy to guess, but thats probably because I came up with them.)

Galactic unzipped his pack and his backpack and started to take out his Pokémon. He took out Tyranitar, Absol, Hydreigon, Houndoom, and Bisharp. He released them all as they started ransacking and eating all the donuts.

"Aahaha! Galactic, we hit the jackpot! I can't wait for a nice hot cup of joe!" Arpi said with stars in his eyes. Arpi stood up and walked over to the kitchen, ignoring Flare in the process who was trying to get Arpi's attention. Arpi walked over to the kitchen and brewed the most masterful cup of coffee in the world "Yo guys, if any of ya need dinner, I'm an awesome chef. TRUST ME! DONT BE AFRAID TO ASK!" Arpi returned to the florr sipping his cup of coffee

Well, I work as a waiter for this fancy restaurant and the pay is pretty good if you ask me. I earn 3 thousand - 4 thousand dollars per month. Also, Arpi. Give me some dinner we're starving. I'll have Gengar watching you just in case you light this mansion on fire.

Darn it, he found about my tie with Dark types genetically. I need to stall. Galactic thought. "I got the job 2 days before I came to the Pokemon Academy, how else did you think I made it in here?

Eric sighed. He walked over to his chair and collapsed into it after picking up eclipse. "Both of you, one rule, stay out of the kitchen without asking. That is my domain, and it will remain that way." He said in an overly calm voice. "Make some coffee, pour cereal, hell, make a can of soup, but hands off the instruments of mass consumption, 'aight. You want to do something fancy, get your own knives and pans."

"Haha. NOT TRUE! When you have a Zorua as your best friend, it's pretty easy to tell if someone lying or pranking me. Give it up, it's not like im gonna hate you or anything."

((Alright guys, I'm gonna crash now. It's like 4 in the morning. Don't burn the place down.))
Eric got up yawning, he started towards one of the rooms. "Night all, you break it, and not only will you buy a new one, I'll have Luna eat all of your dreams for the next month." As he headed into the room all of the eons followed him before he shut the door.

"Seems legit. Have a goodnight Eric. And, thanks for letting me crash here for a while, i really do appreciate it."

((I'm gonna crash too, galactic, we have unfinished buisness to take care of tomorrow))
Before galactic could answer, Arpi and his pokemon all fell asleep after watching tv for 7 hours straight. All his pokemon nuzzled with him and they all fell asleep into a totally chill and relaxed state

Galactic stood up wide awake, thinking about the things that he could say to his friends. His connection with Dark/Ghost type Pokémon enabled him to communicate with them, as long as his existence stayed low profile. His family earned this curse when he ran away. He was always ignored, unknown and no one knew his existence. Gengar nuzzled against his side, understanding. Literally, understanding. Everyone ran away from him whenever he told possible friends secrets. He didn't want to tell.
((Imma crash now))

It was 6am when Arpi woke up. School starts at 8 so he wanted to make sure he wasnt going to be late. He stood up and walked right in front of Galactic and said "Talk." with a voice that was trying to be scary and badass but he could pull it off

Status
Not open for further replies.