• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokemon Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
While those two carried on with their battle, and Ace appeared to be asleep at his desk, Eric watched. Luna crawled out of his bag, yawned, and flopped down across his lap. They both observed the contest and Eric pulled out his sketchbook, starting to do a basic one of the pokemon and their trainers facing off.

"You fell right into my trap. Bubbles, double team!" While Bubbles was trapped in the psychic, it used double team and a bunch of clones came behind the Kirlia and grabbed it, stopping the Kirlia from moving. "Now Bubbles, use razor shell!" Another clone jumped from behind and used razor shell, slamming the scalchop right on the Kirlia's head

"Platinum, Endless shadow Ball technique!"
Platinum began to use shadow ball, As well as using teleport on them, Hitting most of the dewotts, Platinum's move combo's we're no pushover

"Well then I suppose we can show our technique too! Bubbles, Rainfall...! Resonance!" Bubbles closed his eyes and calmed down, getting in tune with the battle. He heard where the Kirlia was teleporting. As this is happening, Bubbles uses Rain Dance. Bubbles feels where the Kirlia will be next. He suddenly turned around and grabs the Kirlia, who was about to attack him from behind in the neck. Bubbles headbutts the Kirlia and then uses hydro pump in point blank range of the Kirlia right in the face

Annoyance was starting to grow in Silvers eyes. "Platinum. Final Form Remember what will taught us? Time to use it. Ultimate PSYCHIC TECHNIQUE, CALM MIND THREE TIMES THEN PSYCHIC,!" Platinum used calm mind thrice before using psychic throwing the dewott over the teachers head into the wall, then into the floor infront of the trainer,

"Idiot. Do you know what happens to Dewott's when they get low on hp? Bubbles, WHY DON'T WE SHOW HER!" Blue energy was surrounding Bubbles and he stood up. His and Arpi's eyes turned a bright and furious red. This was Dewotts ability. TORRENT. "BUBBLES, USE DOUBLE TEAM THEN RAZOR SHELL!" Bubbles zoomed into range of Kirlia and used double team, surrounding Kirlia. Then they all followed up with fast and powerful razor shell slashes, hitting the Kirlia from all directions with massive power

Eric blew the excess off the sketch and dusted his hands off. The sketch had come out nicely in his opinion. "So, now that you two are done seeing who has the better pokemon, don't you think we should get to know eachother?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. Luna stretched and hopped up onto the desk, giving the other trainers and pokemon an inquisitive look.

"Sure...." A Small white tinted glow would surround their kirila, It was evolving, Silver herself was in a state of shock as their kirila evolved into as gardevoir, Both majestic in petite it was all she could dream of

He whistled at the evolution. "Congratulations. So, who wants to go first?" He said, looking back and forth between the other two trainers.

Eric sighed. He knew it was going to take a while for the excitement to wear off, as he'd gone through a similar thing when Luna had evolved. He rubbed Luna's head absentmindedly while he waited for one of the two to respond.

After that attack. Bubbles fell, knocked out. He was at so low hp that Bubbles would've fallen anyway. "Good battle, you shouldve one the battle. You're clearly the better trainer, and nice Gardevoir." Arpi returned Bubbles and looked over the trainer who just finished sketching. "Yo, I'm Arpi. Nice to meet ya, and cute Umbreon." Arpi said as he walked over to the obviously older and taller trainer with the Umbreon

Eric looked up from finishing setting the sketch so it wouldn't smudge and held out his hand. "The names Eric. Don't wear it out now." He said jokingly. "And the lovely lady is Luna. Say hello love." Luna looked up at Arpi and yawned before apparently going back to sleep.

"Woooooooooo, I need to calm down... you we're formidable yourself Although my tutor was one of the best in the johto region." My name's Silver by the way..."

Arpi gave a wide smile and chuckled while shaking Eric's hand "Luna... What a brilliant name! Its really nice to meet ya Eric!" Arpi said as his calm green eyes sparkled. Arpi turned around and looked at Silver "SO THATS YOHR NAME! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH TO TELL ME AFTER I TRIED TO INTRODUCE MYSELF 2 TIMES!!!!" Arpi said with a head full of steam but he didnt mean any harm "Hehe, sorry 'bout losing my cool." Arpi looked at the Garevoir who looks magnificent "Lucky, I never had any special training or anything like that. I grew up in the Unova region teaching myself how to become a trainer. But do to the complications with an evil team there, i had to move to sinnoh and now im at this school."

Eric laughed quietly. "Well, I wouldn't say brilliant name." He said sheepishly. "But anyway, what's your story?" He asked Silver. "Besides being personally trained by someone I mean. How'd you end up here?"

"Well, His name was will and he was a good friend of my mothers, He's one of the best psychic type trainers there is. He gave mw platinum as a ralts, Although he was away alot, He had a apart in taking down the second capture attempt on goldenrod tower by team rocket for a second time. Never been to unova, Spent a lot of time in hoenn and kanto as well as johto."

"Yikes, that's dark." Arpi's Zorua, Sly who was on top of his head was laying there tearing up at the sad thought of Goldenrod getting bombed, Arpi gave him a poffin and he cheered up "Well Unova is an amazing place, the nature is something that I want to return too. Anyway, Eric how'd you get here? Ya know like what's your backstory." Arpi looked over at Eric

Eric was quiet for a minute. "Well.... that was a bit darker than I expected, no offense." He said to Silver. "I just came here to renew my trainer qualifications since I'm heading to a new region in a year or two. My parents were Eevee breeders so I ended up with her," he rubbed Luna's head again. "and the other five. Been traveling since I was eleven. Seen a lot of places. Met a lot of people. And now I'm here."

"Cool! It must be cool to have parents like that! I've heard stories that my pop was a legendary trainer but I've never met him so I don't know if its true or not. And my mom is a former pokemon center nurse who got me this Zorua here for my eleventh brithday, he's been my best friend ever since. So what region are you heading too in a year?"

Eric shrugged. "I just plan on continuing with what I've been doing. Go places, see things, meet people, capture as much of the world as I can in my lifetime." He continued to pet Luna, and she rolled over for a belly rub.

Arpi immediately turned around to Silver "Well, I suppose its to find out who my dad is and meet him. But I also want to destroy Team Plasma in Unova. They were the reason I had to move here and I was so close to destroying their entire corporation but by the time that happened I had an enormous bounty on my head for doing so that I had to completely move here in Sinnoh."

"As to what region I'm going to, one second." He pulled a map out of his bag and spread it over the desk. It was obviously pieced together from a few different region maps, Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Kalos, and Unova which had several travel notes on it. He tapped Unova. "There. I've passed through before, but never had time and was always in to much of a hurry to take it in."

Arpi looked over Eric's shoulder and looked at the map. "Yea you definitely need to visit Unova. Between the locations, nature, and pokemon. It's truly a sight to behold." Arpi and Sly recollect the awesome memories they've had there

Arpi looks up at Silver "Sure, but try and go easy, mega evolution isn't something you should take lightly." Arpi smirks, as he could tell Silver was trying to use mega evolution

He smiled again. "That's what I've heard, and from the time I've spent there I agree. And don't look at me, Luna's my main pokemon for battles and she's is not a day 'mon."

"It's simple testing. I don't think I'm going to be able to pull it off." They took their ring off, Tapping it before the very carcass of a mega evolution shell formed. Before shattering due to the lack of confidence they had

"Well then, Eric I suppose you should battle Silver then. Im tired from that intense battle earlier." Arpi sat down and Sly came down from his head and stood on the desk and layed down and started relaxing. While Arpi was petting Sly he noticed all the destruction that Silver and him had caused during that battle

She had been trying multiple times but the shell of it kept shattering, Silver couldn't tell if it was due to the relationship or confidence

Arpi was watching Sly sleep and he got sleepy himself, he didn't get that much sleep last night so he knocked out on the desk right as Silver was attempting mega evolution

She'd have gave up already, "I need to try in a different area" She seemed to be determined and disheartened, Returning Gardevoir to their pokeball

Arpi was COMPLETELY concked out. His hair flopped over his face and he was sleeping soundly, it seemed like nothing could wake him up

Status
Not open for further replies.