• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Ack! Sorry! I was watching a studio Ghibli movie for the last few days! Can we restart the battle? I'll be more active on the weekend, too.

i'm planning on having touko basically pretend to like damocles and then she actually ends up genuinely liking him
platonically, obviously, she's not gonna be rushing into romance any time soon

I like the idea, but in case you know, Damocles is 3 years younger than her. Even though Damocles is good, he is somewhat crafty, very blunt and sometimes a total smartass.

I like the idea, but in case you know, Damocles is 3 years younger than her. Even though Damocles is good, he is somewhat crafty, very blunt and sometimes a total smartass.
idk, we'll have to see what the chemistry is like tbh

i'm not really going for romance, like, at all though, she's a bit too much of a bad person for that tbh

A_Normal_Snivy

Do you think that Alex should catch a new pokemon? If so, what? I think that it should be something more common, but with an unusual twist. Also, I fixed my "Aereon" post so that it says Alex now.

Blaze isn't very strong against Rock types so Gabriel should probably catch a Mankey before Pewter City. Also, i think i'm gonna change Blaze's moveset slightly so that i'll have it easier against Brock. Only thing i'm changing is that he's gonna get Metal Claw

touko's going to steal an npc's eevee at night whenever that rolls around.
+ i'm sorry guys but i won't be replying for the rest of the night because i'm having a bit of a mental breakdown rn, not something i want to get into becaue it'll take forever to explain

A_Normal_Snivy

I made an update to Alex's trainer card for what will happen very soon. BTW, the Nidoran is male, but it's blue because it's a shiny (is that allowed?)
654576_trainercard-Alex.png

Name: Euclides Levi (I should get his bio in the sticky thread done, but I'm too lazy to start it)
Personality: Levi is a fidgety kid, he is often in trouble because of how the threats the things around him, and he barely really gets serious or mad, but, when he does, he starts to either cry or he just starts to scream. He doesn't like people who speak while he is speaking, and he hates when people only talk about themselves as if they didn't care about the others.

His passion for Pokémon is really big, and he loves to take care of Pokémon for a short period of time, that way he doesn't get sad if they grow way too much or get really ugly.
Nationality: Johtonian (I don't know if it is like this, lol)
Physical Appearance: Levi is tall and skinny, he weighs 87 pounds and stands at 5'6. He is a mixed person and his hair is dark brown, as well as his eyes. His legs are slightly bigger than the average, and his feet are really big.

His chest is extremely skinny, and his ribcage line is clear when he takes off his shirt, and sometimes even when he has it on.
Clothing:
Hair (Not really clothing, but yeah)- His hair is short, divided on the right. It is straight and shiny.
Head- Levi uses a hat that is similar to Ethan's (or Gold), but, instead of golden, the stripe is yellow. Sometimes he also uses black square glasses when he is reading.
Shirt- Levi wears a green sweater, followed by a white t-shirt with a PokéBall stamp under it.
Pants- Levi wears black cargo pants followed by a brown belt.
Shoes- His shoes are pale beige with two black details, one on the tip of the shoe and another one on the heel.
Other: potato

Pokémon (Basic form, only one for simplicity, anything from any region.): Charmander.
Nickname: N/A
Moveset (Level range from 1-15 at the beginning, can change later.): Ember, Scratch, Metal Claw.
Other: Levi's Charmander is really lazy, and it sometimes ignores Levi. He doesn't really try his best to take care of Charmander, but he is always trying to give him attention.

(Btw, no, I didn't know that there was a Levi here, lol)