• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

Wow. How did i not notice this roleplay sooner? If you'll have me, i'd like to join lmao~

By the way, @KieraTheKirlia your bio says your OC is male lmao

If my character is too old, i can change that. I don't have the patience to read all of what you've already said ;-;

Name: Gabriel
Personality: sarcastic and is a bit cold-hearted to some people that he find annoying but he's actually a softie (though it's pretty hard to get past his cold attitude). He cares a lot for his Pokémon.
Nationality: Swedish
Physical appearance: 6'0 in height. He has a scar that goes from his right elbow to his fingers.
Clothing: Only black clothes. Black hoodie, black t-shirt with a rock band logo printed on it underneath the hoodie and black torn jeans. He has earings in both ears and one helix in the left ear. Most of his scar is covered by the hoodie but the rest he covers with a black half-finger glove (for those who don't know what that is, that's the gloves Ash had when the animé was good).
Other: pansexual :3

Pokémon: Charmander
Nickname: Blaze
Moveset: Ember, Metal Claw, Growl and Smokescreen to begin with. He'll learn other moves later on~
Other: he cares a lot for his trainer. Other than that, he's pretty cheerful for the most part and he's gay :3

Final team: Charizard, Marowak, Lapras, Jolteon, Dragonite and Gengar.

Also, would it be fine if i make my character be kind of a villain? He can change, but for now i would like him that way

Last edited:
upload_2018-8-7_9-40-27.png

Here's my final Kanto team.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
@AlexTheSnivy, i don't want to be confrontational but i want to ask how alex even suspects touko is a thief in any way? firstly, she has acted relatively normal, and secondly she has been stealing and has been a member of team skull her whole life, so she knows how to decieve people. like fair enough if alex doesn't think touko's a generally nice person or senses that something's a bit fishy, i just don't believe there's a reason for alex to be as suspicious as she is that she's a thief considering alex doesn't seem to be consistently alert or wary that people are thieves, and she's not acting like this with anyone else.

i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, it's just i've had plenty of issues in the past with people kind of bunnying touko, and having people spot her deciet even though i've made it clear it's really hard to pick out since she's had a lot of experience in it. i often have whole bands of characters turning on her because of this which just isn't very fun, especially with a character as fun to rp as touko is.

I dunno. I guess it's that Alex has become extremely paranoid because of her experience with thieves. Heck, she's probably gonna think EVERYONE could be a thief in the end. I guess you're right though, so I'll tone it down a bit. Sorry.
@AlexTheSnivy i don't know if you didn't see this or something, i'm not angry, just cautious, for reasons i have already stated.

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
@AlexTheSnivy i don't know if you didn't see this or something, i'm not angry, just cautious, for reasons i have already stated.
Well, I dunno. She's just....paranoid. Heck, she'll probably end up thinking EVERYONE is a thief for that matter. I know where you're coming from, though, so I'll tone it down. Sorry!

I changed my character bio a bit. Now my little Charmander Blaze have a personality :3

Also, i asked this earlier, but would it be fine if my character starts by being villainy? Adding some drama lmao

Kiera could come to join Gabriel and Touko. I would actually like Gabriel to go on this journey with someone to put him in situations he's not really comfortable with.

Oh and how about Touko actually tries recruiting Gabriel to Team Skull? Wouldn't that make for a good future plot?

Oh, i thought you meant that your OC was alone. Sorry. But no we can't leave. Two of these are currently gonna have a battle and my character have promised his Pokémon to watch. I don't want to change that now because it'd be a little weird

Kiera could come to join Gabriel and Touko. I would actually like Gabriel to go on this journey with someone to put him in situations he's not really comfortable with.

Oh and how about Touko actually tries recruiting Gabriel to Team Skull? Wouldn't that make for a good future plot?

oooh, i kinda like that idea! she'd have to build trust with him first, and see him do something bad, because she's supposed to be undercover lmao

Name: Jakobi
Personality: Soft Hearted with a love of bad humor.
Nationality: Hispanic
Physical Appearance: Tan with dark hair and hazel eyes. Slightly out of shape.
Clothing: Usually a mono-colored shirt with some white shorts.
Other: Enjoys singing, and breeding pokemon for egg moves

Pokemon: Makuhita
Nickname: Flapjack
Moveset: Fake out, Force palm, Focus energy, Tackle
Other: A major foodie. Known to steal food from others but also likes to give it to those it see's who are hungry. Of course this makuhita is plumper than most.

Last edited:
Idk, I think that having everyone at the age of 16 allows us to have a wider range of knowledge and we would be more mature. I made my OC 10 because thats when Pokemon trainers can first start but I think I am going to change my OC to 16 rn

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
I have my character start at 14 reguardless, as the main characters of B&W are 14, thus them starting their journeys later that average. I also follow B&W’s story, and it’s my favorite of the games, so yeah.

We'll still be somewhat older as the story progress. Like, Gabriel will probably be in his twenties when they've arrived at Alola

Also, should we include Orange islands and the battle frontier?