• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Name: Alex
Personality: Kind, bold, smart, likes to battle a lot, loves to raise pokemon
Nationality: Unovan
Appearance: A peach skin color, somewhat short, has a red sholderbag that her partner often rides in, often her outfit will be something more like a dark blue pants with a purple of green skirt, has small aquamarine earrings.
Other: None

Pokemon: Purrlion (Male)
Nickname: Antonio
Moveset: Bite, Feint Attack (See Purrlion Egg Moves), Scratch
Other: He is an odd yellowish color due to her egg being cracked before she hatched.

I don't think Touko's gonna catch many Pokémon, but Serpentine will definitely be fully evolved, and she might steal a few Pokémon along the way (from NPCs), but she won't have a full team of 6.

A_Normal_Snivy

I made a trainer card of Alex's around five-minute journey so far!
652868_trainercard-Alex.png

The trainer image is the best I could find for her. To be honest, I'm horrible at digital art and even worse at spritemaking.

652886_trainercard-Touko.png

there's mine. the girl is the absolute closest thing i could find, but for reference really touko looks like the generic team skull female grunt but with brown and slightly longer hair, no team skull emblem to be seen, and no beanie.

I don't know if I'm late or not, but I really wanted to join since I thought this would be a cool rp!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Name: Mathilda De'Luna
Personality: Mathilda
is rarely seen smiling or expressing positive emotions, being almost constantly on the verge of outright panic. She is usually seen gritting her teeth or generally flipping out. She also appears to be easily manipulated, making him a frequent pawn of other's plots. Mathilda
does not fare well under stress, often experiencing feelings of extreme paranoia whenever she is given a task to complete. This, in addition to his general forgetfulness and lack of focus, has given her the reputation of being highly unreliable. Apart from being easily excitable and prone to panicking, Mathilda has also shown signs of exaggerated paranoia, often dreaming up of (mostly unfounded) negative eventualities to simple actions. When under extreme stress, she has also been known to retreat into her imagination, often picturing peaceful, grassy fields or tranquil landscapes to calm herself down.
Nationality: Italian//French//Kalosian
Physical Appearance: Mathilda is a Caucasian girl who is short and lithe, her height only being 4'8". Her face is normally shaped, her cheeks round and chubby. Her eyes happen to be a dazzling hazel, with purple bags that hang under them. Her hair is similar, being a dark brown and long, with some bits fraying and seeming not brushed.
Clothing: For her clothing, Mathilda has been prone to wear a lot of the same thing. However, her most usual outfit and the one she almost always wears is a mossy green sweater, that covers down to her hips. The sleeves on the sweater are ruffled, and hang down a bit lower than her wrist. She wears blue jean shorts along with that sweater, and the jean shorts are a bit scratched and messed up. Her shoes are just black boots with golden zippers and a golden chain that hangs from her left boot. She also has a black over-the shoulder bag where she stores her items, and a utility belt that she keeps her Pokeballs on.
Other: Mathilda has anxiety and ADD, so she is often really on edge. Due to this, she has times where she'll twitch or shake, so don't be afraid. She is also highly addicted to coffee due to her parents, so sometimes she'll have to stop and drink her coffee out of a canteen she keeps in her bag.

Pokemon: Sewaddle
Nickname: Bunny
Moveset:
[Tackle
[String Shot
[Bug Bite
Other: Bunny is often Mathilda's support group, aiding the girl. The Pokemon is also very friendly, giving of a kind vibe to others when out and about.

Last edited:
@AlexTheSnivy, i don't want to be confrontational but i want to ask how alex even suspects touko is a thief in any way? firstly, she has acted relatively normal, and secondly she has been stealing and has been a member of team skull her whole life, so she knows how to decieve people. like fair enough if alex doesn't think touko's a generally nice person or senses that something's a bit fishy, i just don't believe there's a reason for alex to be as suspicious as she is that she's a thief considering alex doesn't seem to be consistently alert or wary that people are thieves, and she's not acting like this with anyone else.

i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, it's just i've had plenty of issues in the past with people kind of bunnying touko, and having people spot her deciet even though i've made it clear it's really hard to pick out since she's had a lot of experience in it. i often have whole bands of characters turning on her because of this which just isn't very fun, especially with a character as fun to rp as touko is.

I did Edith’s final team and drew a quick thing of her and Plum!

Attachments

• 44E63BAB-DAC3-446A-AAC5-869F5C0B3BC9.png
    44E63BAB-DAC3-446A-AAC5-869F5C0B3BC9.png
    23.8 KB · Views: 32
  • 3514FDED-5234-41B0-B97E-65766F72CC62.png
    3514FDED-5234-41B0-B97E-65766F72CC62.png
    404.1 KB · Views: 29
I can't! I am in rp with the other two, I am fine doing what I am doing, I am busy with other stuff, but it would be weird of me to just leave out of nowhere.

A_Normal_Snivy

I don't know if Antonio should win the battle because of his type-matchups and inexperience, but at the same time I do to show all the time and effort Alex put into training.

Well Damocles and Lena have been training a bit as well, but it's up to you. Although I do follow the advantages of type matchups, I do understand where you're coming from.

@AlexTheSnivy, i don't want to be confrontational but i want to ask how alex even suspects touko is a thief in any way? firstly, she has acted relatively normal, and secondly she has been stealing and has been a member of team skull her whole life, so she knows how to decieve people. like fair enough if alex doesn't think touko's a generally nice person or senses that something's a bit fishy, i just don't believe there's a reason for alex to be as suspicious as she is that she's a thief considering alex doesn't seem to be consistently alert or wary that people are thieves, and she's not acting like this with anyone else.

i'm sorry if i'm being annoying, it's just i've had plenty of issues in the past with people kind of bunnying touko, and having people spot her deciet even though i've made it clear it's really hard to pick out since she's had a lot of experience in it. i often have whole bands of characters turning on her because of this which just isn't very fun, especially with a character as fun to rp as touko is.
@AlexTheSnivy i don't know if you didn't see this or something, i'm not angry, just cautious, for reasons i have already stated.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Well, either way, I’m gonna consider my Unova team my main team. I won’t carry them over to the other regions, but I’ll always respect them above my other Pokémon.

This is making me wonder how I'll manage my team across regions. As well as the possibility of catching a Pokémon from a different region. Like finding a Larvitar in Kanto.