• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land RP

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
(You wrote Mark instead of Max)

"Hey Max wait for me.Come on Kiera. Lets go after him" Luke said. He was really happy because he didnt traveled alone.
"Hey guys do you think to catch any Pokemons here?" wondered Luke

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Alex stopped. Everyone seemed pretty preoccupied. She sighed, wishing that she had another pokemon. "Are....are you ready?", she said, trying to catch the attention of Damocles. Were they trying...to distract her? (Here it comes, just like I said in the forum) Were....everyone thieves? "It seems strange, but reasonable." she thought. Should she just try to beat up everyone and go? "No...That Riolu looks strong", she thought, "It beat a flying type. I should just play along." She forced a smile, doing a couple more ranger poses, and somehow even a Team Rocket, Plasma, and Skull poses in between. "Shall we?", she said to Damocles.

Even if one of Touko's weaknesses was not being able to read people at all, she decided to change the subject; simply for selfish reasons, however. She couldn't be bothered to make up stuff about her fake goody-two-shoes mother, so just decided to talk about something she understood. There were two things Touko truly understood- Team Skull and Pokémon. Now, she couldn't talk about Team Skull, so instead chose to talk about Pokémon. It seemed as if the Riolu had purposefully let herself be tagged by the relatively slower Blaze, and such a thing amused Touko quite a bit. Lena was unpredictably jumping in the path of Serpentine, and when she did the Snivy would dart quickly to the side, just out of reach, so that the Riolu couldn't quite catch her. Though, she was sloppy with her jump, and tripped over her feet, putting herself in danger of getting caught.

"Serpentine's having a nightmare," laughed Touko, her dull eyes suddenly brighter with amusement, as the Snivy tripped. Her partner looked rather panicked, something Touko was certainly used to seeing.

Damocles smiled. "It would appear so, either it be battles or games, Lena has a habit of being merciless." He stated as Lena stopped fooling around and decided to tag Serpentine. She decided to hide behind Damocles who was about to make is way to Veridian city. Damocles was in the need for a little company that wasn't his dear Riolu but was clever to know that while they played and Lena remained close while one of the other Pokémon were it, they would follow him as well as their trainers as to keep an eye on them. He looked back at Touko and Gabriel and tilted his head lightly as to signal them to come with.

"Might as well get moving, if it's true what you say about it getting dark before we arrive at Veridian, I wouldn't wanna burn daylight." Damocles said with a light smile, the pair he called for seemed shady, but then again so did he in is own way, so it didn't bother him too much.

"Can't you see that i'm coming? One question though, do you have any idea of how far it is to Viridian City? She probably don't but she's from Alola. I'm asking you because you were naive enough to think you'd make it to Pewter City before sundown" Gabriel said as he kept walking. He knew they might not make it to Viridian City before sundown but he wasn't unused to sleeping outside so it'd be fine for him.
Blaze ran around to stay out of the way of whoever was 'it'. He hid in the bushes (which was rather hard as he had a fire on his tail) so he wouldn't get tagged

Damocles looked back and shrugged. "Well excuse me for being a Sinnoh boy who didn't get enough geography lessons." He said sarcastically as he put his hands in his pockets. He travelled because he wanted to understand the world around him as he spent most of his time indoors. Lena hid behind Damocles in case Serpentine wanted to get revenge on being tagged.

Touko suppressed a laugh at the other's snide remark, but she had to be nice to the trainer of her potential target, so kept her mouth shut, a look of pure tranquility on her face. The girl caught up to Damocles in a short time by jogging up next to him, her maroon gaze shifting from Riolu to Snivy to Charmander. She obviously found the antics of the Pokémon quite amusing, one could tell by the look on her face; it was easy to notice that Touko's eyes were very dark and seemed to never reflect light even in harsh sunlight, unless she was watching Serpentine have fun. That and... stealing, but these people didn't know that. "Ya know, Serpentine's a pretty bad loser. Lena shouldn't think she's got it easy," chuckled Touko, finally learning the Riolu's name and watching as she hid behind her trainer. "So... are there like, hotels in Viridian, or...?" she asked, unsure about the situation. Back home, she simply had a flat to herself, her parents having told her to get her own place at 15. Her abode was filled with stolen goods, just unnecessary junk like Pokéballs and X-Attacks and stuff, but Touko needed all the money she could get, and they sold for a pretty decent price. It wasn't as if she was getting money from being around Team Skull- though, in Po Town there weren't rules about living, no mortgages or even selling prices- you just waltzed into an unoccupied house and claimed it.

Serpentine, meanwhile, had felt the Riolu's paw touch her tail as she tumbled back, and that filled the Snivy with vengeful determination. As Touko had stated, if there was one thing Serpentine hated, it was losing. The Snivy somersaulted onto her feet, and began sprinting on all fours in the Riolu's direction, climbing up Touko's body like a beanstalk and jumping down, hoping to block the Riolu's path.

(christ i wrote so much omg you guys don't have to read all that lmao)

"How could i know you're from Sinnoh? You could've bred that Riolu as far as i knew. Didn't you think of that, Riolu-guy?" Gabriel said sarcastically himself as a response to the boy's sarcasm. Then he turned to Touko to answer her question.
"No idea. But the Pokémon Center's are always open for trainers. They have rooms for trainers to sleep in" Gabriel replied.
Blaze felt a little lonely as his two new friends were faster than he was so they mostly focused on each others. He peeked up from his bush to look at what they were doing and saw the Snivy chase after the Riolu. He felt a little sad but figured it was a good thing. This way he would most likely get to Viridian City while only being tagged once! He continued running through the bushes next to everyone quietly.

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex froze. Of course she didn't notice that everyone left. "They may all be thieves", she thought, "But if they know anything about the Kanto region, I might as well tag along. Maybe I could leave them once we find a place to sleep." She nodded toward Antonio, as they darted towards the others. She noticed the Riolu and Snivy, playing tag and smiled, forgetting about her worries. The then realized that she let her guard down, tensed up, and walked with the group.

Last edited:
Touko’s eyes dulled again when Alex’s presence came into being. Though, inwardly she was excited; now both of her potential targets were in one place! The Grunt couldn’t help but let a smile spear across her lips, and she suppressed the urge to celebrate. Blend in, Poppyfrost, Guzma has said to her- she could remember it as clear as day. You’ll pull the rug from under their feet when they least expect it. Now go get me some Pokémon! Man, that Purrloin was really something... Guzma would be happy to see it. And the thing was, Serpentine seemed to be befriending the Riolu, and Touko doubted that the Snivy would let her steal a friend. So, Touko made the decision; the Purrloin would be her target. She knew this girl was wary- she seemed very suspicious of Touko back in Route 1, so the Grunt knew she had to act casual. “Okay. We’ll find somewhere to stay, then. I ain’t sharin’ with anyone, though,” Touko remarked, her gangster-Team-Skul-accent showing through a little more than usual. It was thinking about stealing that made her accent come out even when trying to hide it.

(okay... alex get ready to be proven right!!)

"Don't worry. I don't have anything to share anyway" Gabriel said. But that tone was a little suspicious. He began to wonder a little bit if what she told him about her mother was true. She seemed more like someone like himself than anything else. Then again, how would she ever make it to Kanto from Alola if that was true? That thought didn't make him any less paranoid. He shrugged it off and focused on Blaze again. While still keeping an eye out for Touko of course.
Blaze was still among the bushes and kept an eye out for every direction to make sure he wouldn't get tagged.

Steps could be heard from Levi's room, he had his eyes closed, but he wasn't sleeping. The lights were off, and he was prepared to get off his bed. The room's door slowly opened, and someone turned on the lights, Levi slowly opened his eyes, looking at the person, that was just his mom. "Levi, wake up! It is time to go! Get your things ready and let's go to Kanto! It is your last chance to get a Pokémon!" Levi's mom said, and Levi groaned, moving his body up and looking at his mom.

"Mom, give me 5 more minutes, please!" Levi said, groaning again and looking up at the roof. He knew that his mom was going to say no, so he just jumped off his bed, getting a white t-shirt and blue shorts on, getting to the bathroom and brushing his teeth and getting his hair ready, he then walked downstairs, looking out, and seeing that it was cloudy, so he got his sweater on, and he then took his blue shorts off and put his cargo pants, and he then took off his sandals and put his shoes on, walking upstairs and getting an old baseball cap that barely fit his head.

"Don't forget the tickets!" Levi's mom said, and he nodded, getting the tickets that were laying on his nightstand. His mom quickly got ready and they walked out, waving goodbye to Levi's dad, walking down the streets until they reached Goldenrod, and they then got in the ship, giving the tickets to a man standing near the entrance, they then walked to their room, and they put their things down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After about 2 hours of sailing, they finally reached the Vermillion City port, and they went out, looking around, and seeing that it wasn't cloudy like in Johto, they then went through some standard processes before being able to actually being able to stay in Kanto. They went through many places, buying many things and getting a lot of information about how things work in Kanto. Levi wanted to go to Cerulean to get a bike and ride to Pallet Town, but his mom wanted to go to Celadon to visit the shopping, so they decided to travel separately, Levi had his PokéGear on, as well as his mom, so they were ready to answer any upcoming calls or messages.

Levi, after some days walking, finally had arrived on Cerulean to get his bike. He bought it with the money he had, and he traveled to Pallet Town using an alternative way that didn't go through Mt. Moon nor Viridian forest, so, after some other days, he was finally in Pallet Town. "Oh, so finally I will have some rest..." Levi thought. He obviously had stopped by some places to eat and live a bit, but he was really tired because he could only sleep for 9 hours in all those days. He got in the Lab, and after some minutes of thinking, he decided to go with the Charmander, and he walked off, happy with his choice, heading towards Route 1 so he could stop by Viridian City to get some rest.

After some walking, Levi met up with other trainers, and he looked really tired, he approached them slowly, and he then opened a smile. "Hey, can you please tell me if there is a hotel or something like that in Viridian City?" Levi said, waiting for an answer from them.

A_Normal_Snivy

Walking besides them, her guard was down. "They all seem OK.", she thought, "But I'll probably ditch them later." Out of nowhere, she tripped on something. Turning around, she realized it was a pokemon. A Nidoran. "It's blue, so it must be a female", she thought, recalling a mention of this on a pokemon show. However, with closer inspection, the body had the horn like the male. "A SHINY!", she shouted, loud enough to scare bird pokemon out of the trees, "AND IT'S MINE."

She sent out Antonio, his eyes gleaming. A battle! Finally! He leapt up into the air, using scratch to hit the somewhat stunned Nidoran. The shiny got to his senses. Running forward, he jammed his poison point right into the soft belly of Antonio. Antonio was poisoned. He groaned, but was still moving. "Antonio!", she said to the weakened Purrlion, "Use feint attack!" He moved to the left, pretending to make an attack, but slithered to the right and used the attack. The poison inside of Antonio, however, then got to him and he flopped over on his side, moaning. Alex returned placed him in the bag. She then forcefully threw another pokeball at the Nidoran, the one her mom gave to her.

1..2...3..Click!

She had caught a Shiny. But something else was on her thoughts. "Quick!", she shouted, "Antonio needs help!"

"No idea if there's a hotel in Viridian City but the Pokémon Center's are always open for trainers. I just told these people about it. If you're on a bike you'll probably get there before sundown" Gabriel told the new person. Then he saw what happened to the Purrloin.
"You wouldn't be willing to lend that girl your bike would you? That Purrloin needs immediate help" he asked the boy on the bike. He pretty much asked the boy to sleep outside for one to three nights for a Pokémon he didn't know. On the other hand Gabriel didn't know any of these people and yet he helped the girl. He didn't know why himself but it was pretty clear to any outsider: he cared a lot about any Pokémon.

Damocles turned back in slight surprise when he heard a call for help. He racewalked back to Alex and Purrloin and knelt down to the latter. He then reached into his coat while Lena ran back to try and comfort Antonio. "Ah here we go, I've only got two with me, but far be it for me to watch a Pokémon suffer." Damocles said as he got out an Antidote. "Hold still please." He said softly as he aimed the Antidote at Antonio and lightly sprayed it on to him. "That should do it." He said once he was done.

"Guess we won't need your bike after all then. But thanks anyway. But you need to stay out of battles until we get to Viridian City, Purrloin-Girl" Gabriel said.
Blaze, as the curious Charmander he is, wondered what was going on and decided to reveal himself to see what was happening. He walked out of the bushes and up to the humans. It seemed like this one Pokémon had been poisoned but one of the humans had helped it.
"Char?" He said worriedly.
"It's alright Blaze. The Sinnoh boy took care of it" Gabriel told his Pokémon

This girl was an absolute gold mine, wasn't she? A shiny and a strangely-coloured Purrloin! She could just steal the whole-ass person and she was sure she could get immense credit from Guzma. Though, kidnapping wasn't really on her agenda. In the meantime, she would again act casual, as if there were no ill intentions behind her dull eyes. Touko could see that dusk was beginning to fall, the sun setting slowly. "We're gonna wanna be quick if we want to get to Viridian while it's still light," the Alolan girl murmured, narrowing her eyes. Anticipation and excitement bubbled in her chest- night was when the fun happened. Night was when she acted on her obsession, pickpocketing and shoplifting to her hearts content. She needed some money most of all, and selling off stolen goods was her prime method of income.

Gabriel looked up in the sky to see that the girl was right. But it was still far to Viridian City. He didn't think they'd make it there in time. But he could be wrong.
"Let's get moving then. Unless you want to stay here of course. That's fine too. But then you should be prepared for dangerous people. They often come out at night" Gabriel said. He spoke from experience but he hoped they didn't notice. He began to walk faster and in the distance he saw a few houses.
"Well, guess i was wrong. Seems like we're close to Viridian City now. Still might take an hour of walking" he said.

Damocles put his hands behind his head as he walked to Viridian city. "Sure but on the bright side, we'll have a better view of the clear night sky." He said. Lena walked behind Damocles as the latter looked at his Poké ball and decided to let his newly caught Pidgey out. Pidgey circled around Damocles a few times before going to perch itself on his shoulder.

A_Normal_Snivy

Alex was relieved. If Damocles didn't have the Antidote, Antonio could've ended up much worse. She grabbed the pokeball containing the Nidoran off the ground. She threw it into the air, unleashing the creature. It glared at her, unimpressed of the situation he was in. She gave him a stern look. "I know, you don't like me. Not yet, anyway. But you're mine now.", she exclaimed, staring at the pokemon. She picked him up. He wiggled and squirmed, and even trying to prick her with his poison point, but she kept a firm grip. "I'm gonna call you Nido."
(Cue sarcastic remarks saying how original that name is)

"An hour's a bit of exaggeration, num- uh, silly." Touko murmured, almost automatically letting the word 'numskull' slip. Serpentine rolled her eyes at her trainer's naïveté, and she bared her fangs in a sort of facepalm gesture. Touko looked at her with a stern gaze, and shook her head, still walking at a reasonable place. She definitely didn't want to have to set up camp in the forest; there would be no people to pickpocket or shops to shoplift, and she was itching to snatch something. Perhaps it was obvious she was getting tense, as she muttered through gritted teeth, "Well, I ain't campin' in Viridian Forest, that's for sure." Picking up her pace, Touko too saw the houses in the distance, meaning they were getting close to their destination. Serpentine looked quizzically at the Pidgey who had been sent out, the leaves that cradled her head twitching with curiosity.

A_Normal_Snivy

The Nidoran, still in Alex grasp, finally got free and onto the ground. She looked towards the others and nodded. "I agree", she replied, "For one, we could get attacked by wild pokemon, and also, I doubt the little guy could stay put." She glared at the Nidoran. She returned it to its pokeball, and Antonio then jumped onto her head, purring in agreement.

(Sorry for the short post. I have to go but I might post later if there's time. If not, see you tomorrow.)

"Well, i got bad news for you then, Touko. This isn't Viridian Forest. That comes after Viridian City. And if you want to go to Pewter City from Viridian without a car, you have no other choice but to spend the night in Viridian Forest. Also, the wild Pokémon are the least of your problems when you're camping outside" Gabriel said with a grin. He forgave them all for their bad geography as none of them seemed to be from Kanto originally. He didn't have full knowledge about the region's geography himself so it was completely understandable that they didn't know.

(Sorry for the short post. Wasn't very much for me to write. Also, should we timeskip a small bit so we get to Viridian City faster? It's a bit boring to have them just walk)

Last edited:
Levi noticed that the night was coming, and he decided to get on his bike and ride to Viridian City, leaving the others back, but, he thought twice, and he hopped out of his bike, carrying it with him while looking around the Route. "I think that we might take 36 minutes to get to Viridian, but, maybe we could just run and make it quicker," Levi said, expecting a good response from the group of people with him. "Oh, and sorry, I forgot to introduce myself, my name is Euclides Levi, I'm from Ecruteak City, in Johto! Isn't it cool?!?!" Levi said, opening a big smile.

In the meantime, Levi's mom was buying tons of cosmetics and other items to bring back as souvenirs, but she still bought some potions and other things for Levi, and she called him. The PokéGear ring sound echoed through the route they were in, and Levi awkwardly answered the call, saying a hello that could barely be heard. "Oh, hello, honey! I bought some things for you, okay? I'm going to be traveling to where you are so I can give you all the things I just bought, you will love them!" Levi's mom said, and he frowned, saying ok and closing the call, looking at the other trainers.

Gabriel clapped his hands sarcastically.
"Congratulations. You managed to become the most interesting person here in a matter of seconds. It's not at all like we all seem to be from different regions" he said with the same sarcasm. He put down his hands in his pockets again to keep his grip on the knife he had there in case Touko would do something that would confirm his suspicion. He started to get happy that they did make it to the City. Then he could actually stock up on some stuff. He needed potions and food. And antidotes since he was gonna go through Viridian Forest. He decided to warn these people about that because it was better to stay together all the way to Cerulean City. It was dangerous to go on alone.
"Since we're gonna go through Viridian Forest, you should spend tomorrow to stock up on stuff like Antidotes. There's a lot of Weedle's in there" he told them

Levi instantly got angry at Gabriel's statement, and he glared at him. "How would I guess that you're not from this region, huh? Maybe you could just introduce yourself too instead of being such an idiot," Levi said, sighing and looking at Gabriel putting his hand on something in his pocket. "Oh, is that another Pokémon?" Levi said curiously, looking down at his hand and smiling.

Levi's mom was heading to Viridian, and she had bought some special things for Levi, such as repels, PokéBalls and potions. She was in a taxi, going down the streets of Pewter until she arrived at a big mountain that seemed to be the door to the Viridian forest, she then started to walk up the mountain, that had human-made formations of rocks that made it possible to be climbed.

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Finally, Justin had made it. After a bit of walking, he had stepped into view of Viridian City. “Okay, I’d better get to the Pokémon Center before I do anything else. Buddy still needs to be healed and rested...” Justin said to himself. Zach squawked happily on Justin’s shoulder as they headed in the direction of the Pokémon Center. As he entered, he was met with the friendly face of Nurse Joy, who took his Pokémon to the back to be checked on. He sat on one of the benches, waiting for his Pokémon.

(I know I haven’t posted for a while, but I still exist!)

"Wow you really hurt my feelings. I'm gonna start crying" Gabriel said with more sarcasm. "I'm from Kanto. It's those two who are from different regions". He pointed to Touko and Damocles. He was unsure if the girl with the miscolored Purrloin also was from a different region but didn't bother to ask. When the boy asked about what was in his pocket he got slightly upset so he decided to actually show them. It wouldn't reveal anything about his suspiscion on Touko. It might actually cause confusion in her.
"Nope. No Pokémon. It's my knife. I just fidget with it sometimes" he told them and pulled out the knife from his pocket. It was an average sized hunting knife. He kept the sheath on though

Levi just ignored Gabriel's first words, and he proceeded to look at Touko, and then at Damocles. He raised an eyebrow, but he then just looked down at Gabriel's hand, and, when he pulled out the knife out of his pocket, Levi's eyes widened, and he started to mutter something, but he then started to groan as he walked back a bit. "I-isn't that illegal?!?!" Levi said, putting his shoulder bag in front of his chest, slowly walking forwards again. "Well, just keep that away from me!" Levi said, still shocked.

Levi's mom was finally in the Viridian Forest, and she started to walk forwards, following the signs around.

Damocles looked back at the knife, despite how he viewed Gabriel as well as the latter carrying a weapon on him, he was undeterred. "Mate, I think that's enough sarcasm, leave the bloke alone and let's just focus on getting to Viridian, yeah?" Damocles suggested as he put his hands in his pockets while Pidgey got off his shoulder and decided to chat with Lena who happily greeted him. "Speaking of focusing, I need to think of a name for the Pidgey I just caught..." He thought as he continued to walk. The fact that his hands were in his pockets wasn't just to look cool, but to make it easier to know when someone would pickpocket him.

“Woah, sick,” Touko exclaimed, her tone reflecting how impressed she was. She had a knife too, somewhere in her bag, but that was full of clothes and stuff and she couldn’t really be bothered to get it out at this very moment. She was of course clueless to the fact that Gabriel was planning on using that knife on her, but... she had her swiftness and her street smarts to help her out if it ended up coming to a knife attack. She wouldn’t be upset if she got separated from the trainers- she was on a mission, after all, and knew she needed to focus. Making friends with these people would only hinder her mission unless they were willing to help, which Touko was relatively sure they wouldn’t want to do. “Yeah, Damocles is right. Let’s get to Viridian.”

(If Touko and Gabriel are gonna be a thing, then this is where it starts)

"The fact that i have a knife doesn't change a thing. Even if it's illegal. I only use it in case i need to protect myself since Blaze isn't very strong yet" Gabriel said and shrugged his shoulders. He smiled slightly at Touko's reaction but remembered that she was the one he would most likely have to use it on. He pretended that he had a small problem putting the knife back in the pocket so he had a reason to look away. Then he turned back towards the city infront of them.
"Yeah, come on. Let's go" he agreed and started to walk again

[OOC] Just write yourself in.

[BIC]
Clement strode through the streets of Viridian City, Richter at his side. He sipped a mug of Coffee, contemplating on how different this region was. It lacked the class of Lumiose, he thought. Felt much more... corporate? No, that can't be right. At the very least, he had seen some remarkably interesting species of Pokemon, nothing like those of Kalos. Clement intended to catch as many as he could before his journey came to an end. The first order of business was purchasing Pokeballs, he thought. Conveniently, during his stroll, he quickly spotted a Poke' Mart. Those aren't just included in Pokecenters? Seems like backward thinking. Despite his annoyances, he entered the building, and purchased a handful of Great Balls to put into his bag.

"Mom, I'm going outside!" Clemence yelled. She opened the door and took a few steps outside and breathed in the air of Viridian City. "C'mon, Muddy. Where do you wanna go today?" Clemence asked her Dwebble, who she always kept on her shoulder. "Dwebb..!" Muddy pointed at the Pokemon Center. Clemence giggled. "Alrighty then!" She took a few steps towards the Pokemon Center and noticed a penny on the ground. "Cool! That means good luck." She bent over, picked it up, and shoved it in her pocket. Clemence walked into the pokemon center and sat down on a cushion. Muddy hopped onto the table and started playing with itself. "If only I had another pokemon for you to be friends with.." Clemence sighed, looking at Muddy.

Clement and Richter the Kadabra exited the Pokemart, looking at the Pokemon Center across the street. Extremely bored, he decided to see how the Pokemon Centers in Kanto were. The duo entered, Richter gazing inquisitively around. "Dabra..." he said, almost as if he was paranoid. Clement put his hand on his shoulder. "Calm down, old friend." He mumbled, before looking over to the boy and his Dwebble. "Is that a... Dwebble?" he muttered, having seen it in books before.

* the girl
Clemence started poking Muddy, playing with it, when she noticed an odd duo enter the Pokemon Center. She picked up Muddy and walked over to them "A Kadabra! Wow, I've never seen those before. Wh-what's your name?" She asked. "I'm Clemence, and this is Muddy. Say hi, Muddy!" She said.

Clement was mildly surprised by the kids willingness to spontaneously socialize, however he didn't physically show it at all, level headed as always. He chuckled, looking over the girl. "Nice to meet you. My name is Clement, just got off a plane from Kalos." He had a thick, yet understandable accent, in no way hindering Clemence's understanding of his dialogue. "Well, Kantonians are much more hospitable than I assumed. I've never even seen a Dwebble before, not many of those around in Kalos. By the way, you can call him Richter." He gestured to the Kadabra standing next to him.

"Oh!" Clemence gasped. "You're from Kalos too? Must be why I was so willing to talk to you." She sighed. "I thought I was socializing..."
"My dad hatched this Dwebble. You might've heard of him- he's pretty famous." "Aw, Hello, Richter!" (all of this is periodically said through clement's text-)
"It's funny- our names are basically the same." Clemence noted, looking at Richter. "Say, what City are you from?"

[OOC] Just so you know, Richter is pronounced rik - tur

[BIC]
Clement sighed, tapping his foot, before answering: "Anistar. Probably where I inherited my love for Psychic types, anyways." He then paused before continuing. "So, who is your father? Was just assuming you were going to apply a bit more context to that..." Mentally, Clement kicked himself in the shin. Damn it, Clement! Why do you have to always sound like such a wannabe professor? Shaking himself out of these self deprecating thoughts, he quickly regained composure. He turned his head, looking outside the windows. "It's almost turning to night." The teenager noted arbitrarily, before turning back to Clemence. "Anyways, how long have you been in Kanto for?"

"My father's name is Foster Delmar. I came from Shalour City.. I wish I could go back." Clemence sighed, missing Shalour City. "Oh- um, I think this is our 3rd year in Kanto?.. I don't really keep track. But, it's kinda good here. I have no clue why my mom decided to come here.. Anyways, I've never been to Anistar.. What's it like?" She asked, playing with Muddy's ribbon.