• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokemon: A Journey Across the Land RP

"Anistar..." Clement gave a little whistle, as Richter continued to stand like a loyal sentinel next to him, suspiciously eyeing the Dwebble. "Well, for one, it was absolutely brimming at the seams with Psychic aura. Any Psychic type Pokemon would instantly ascend to a new kind of power, and I could feel it too. It was like... an ethereal burning in my veins. The city was beautiful, anyways. We had a shore there, and when Richter was just an Abra we would make huge sand castles together there. Huge, tall buildings, incredible architecture, anyways. What about Shalour?"

"Shalour City was alright. My mother says it's beautiful, but all I really did was stay cooped up at home. That's where my dad bred Dwebble though, so it's kind of like Muddy's home." Clemence said. "Although, my dad was never really home. He loved Route 12. He battled so many people, and his pokemon were Zangoose and Tauros.. he loved them."

Clement nodded. "To be quite honest, I was such a bookworm, and still am to an extent, that I wouldn't have gone outside unless my mother brought me Richter here. That kind of inspired me to explore the area more. Anyways, Viridian seems like a beautiful city. But it's getting late, and I don't really have a place to stay." Clement frowned, not wanting for this kid to be more generous than what he really deserved. Should have held back on that last part... he thought.

(you should've, clement.)
"Oh! I could ask my mom if you could use the guest bedroom!" Clemence excitedly proclaimed. "Come with me to my house." She said, exiting the pokemon center and walking to her house, which was South West of the pokemon center.

"Well, uh, thanks, but - uh," Clement shook his head, angry at himself for getting the little girl excited. "To hell with it." He said, and returned Kadabra into his poke ball, before exiting the center and following Clemence to her house. Well, this should be fun. The oddly frustrated Clement said, as he twisted and turned through the alien streets of Viridian City, surely looking out of place as Kalosian.

Clemence opened the door and let Clement in. "Hey, mom!! I met someone today. He's from Kalos, too! Can he stay in the guest room? He doesn't have anywhere to go to. Pleeeaaaase!?" She begged, and Muddy started climbing down Clemence and started playing with Clement's shoes. "I don't see why not.." Her mother sighed. "Bathroom is left of the guest room. Cups are in this cabinet." Clemence's mother, Ynette, pointing to a cabinet. "Make yourself at home."

"Thank you for your hospitality, Mrs. Delmar. No, really, I appreciate it." Clement flashed a smile towards her, before walking towards the Bathroom. Once inside, he shut and locked the door, putting his head in his hands. He sent out Richter, whom looked around, very confused. "Don't worry, my friend. We're in the house of the Girl we met in the Pokemon Center." Richter responded with an understanding "Kadabra, ra."

Clement sighed. "Should I feel bad? I mean, Clemence's mother looked pretty flustered." Richter stayed silent. "Alright, you get some rest, we have quite a day ahead of us." He returned his beloved Kadabra to it's poke ball, before using the toilet, and brushing his teeth. He then walked out of the bathroom, and headed towards the guest bedroom for a good nights rest.

(How can we push this forwards without a time skip?)

Last edited:

A_Normal_Snivy

Previously Team Rainbow Hope
Alex sighed. She didn't want any fighting! Not now! "Don't be so naive", Alex thought, "You should be focusing on one goal, and that's-" And she then ran. To get away. To find someplace safe. "No thieves are gonna rob me and Nido and Antonio tonight!", she thought. And she tripped. On a rock. Again. In the middle of nowhere.

After what seemed like ours of walking, Damocles finally arrived at Viridian City. He looked around at the buildings in hope to find a hotel or any other place to rest. "Well, here we are." He said as Lena decided to playfully run around the street. Damocles looked at Pidgey and decided to return him to his Poké ball. "Let's find a place where we can sleep, unless you guys wanna do your own thing." He said as he turned to look at Gabriel and Touko.

After Clement finally got out of the bathroom, Clemence took a shower. After the shower, (no details please) she got dressed in her pajamas and went into her room. "Muddy, I can't help but think that Clement is just gonna steal our stuff and leave.." She sighed, putting Muddy into her tiny bed. She crawled into bed and had trouble sleeping.

"As for me, i'm gonna sleep in the Pokémon Center. But first i'm gonna get myself some more food and stuff" Gabriel said. He was a bit conflicted to what he should do about Touko though. But if things went the way he wanted, he wouldn't have to see her again so there was no reason to bother about that. Then he noticed Blaze waving for all of his new friends to come with. Blaze had been a little sad when that girl with the Purrloin left because he wanted to befriend those two as well but he was over it for now and was excited to explore this city with his new friends. Gabriel sighed but decided that they might as well join. He was a little worried about what that girl could do but he didn't want Blaze to live without friends.
"Do you want to join? I'm fine with it" he said

It was certainly a long journey, and when Touko had arrived in Kanto she certainly had not expected such a painful journey. The Pokémon Center arrived into view, and the Grunt felt both relief and anticipation for the night ahead of her. "I have some... stuff, I need to do. But... I guess I'll see you guys in the morning. I ain't gonna wait for ya, though, just lettin' you know that." Touko muttered in response to both Gabriel and Damocles, her eyes dark and cold as always. She then left very quickly, turning a street corner and disappearing into dusk's embrace; it could be noticed that her footsteps were abnormally quiet, as if she were made of air.

She ran so she could be out and in before Gabriel arrived, since her first stop was the Pokémart; she needed to wait for it to get at least a bit darker for her to try and steal a Pokémon, and besides she was absolutely itching to snatch someone. It was an addiction, truly, her stealing habits- but frankly she did not care. Grinning deviously, the girl entered the 'Mart, disappearing behind shelves of stock. Having been stealing all her life to help her family survive, she was skilled, quick and quiet, knowing when to take things and how not to seem suspicious. She pulled her facemask over her nose and lips to hide her appearance and tied her hair up in a messy bun, then putting on a black hoodie and pulling the hood over her hair. In this darkness, Serpentine was the only thing that could give her away- which is why Touko sent Serpentine away to scout for a weak-looking target. When anyone walked past, she would pretend to be examining the item, and when she was sure no one was looking she would nonchalantly put the item into her Bag. She managed to take 5 Potions, 3 Pokéballs, 1 Antidote and a Paralyze Heal. Overall, she was very smug- and, when she went to the counter, she presented some stuff to sell- a Nugget, some Stardust and a Tiny Mushroom stuff she had relieved snobs of back on Ula'Ula.

Night fell, as she left. This was where the fun began.

Serpentine came running over to her, squeaking and pointing in the direction of a young trainer who walked into an alleyway with his Eevee. A grin once again spread across her lips. Perfect.

She crept up behind the Eevee-boy, following him into the alley. Before he could step into the light, she made a slashing motion with her arm, and Serpentine used Vine Whip on his back. He whipped around, and shouted at the disguised girl, "Hey, what's your problem?"

"Shhhh..." Touko murmured, her eyes flashing as she reached into her tank top and pulled out the Team Skull pendant that adorned her neck. "Listen, I'm gonna need that Eevee of yours... so if you ain't gonna hand him over, I'm gonna take 'im." Her voice was threateningly soft, and the child began to run away, but Serpentine somersaulted in front of his path.

"Eevee, return!" He called. Little did he know, he was making the job much, much easier.

"Kid, I don't wanna do this. Just give me the Pokéball and no-one gets hurt."

"Never!" he called. Touko grinned under her face mask, and lunged, pinning him to the ground and taking his Pokéball after a low-effort tussel. He was only about 12 and much smaller than her, so it was a simple game to her.

Touko threw the 3 Pokéballs she had stolen at him, and murmured, "Go catch a Weedle or something." The kid ran, and Touko let him.

(poor kid.) Clemence was still having trouble sleeping. She glanced over to Muddy, and noticed it was sleeping like a baby. I'm very thirsty.. I don't want to get up and wake everyone up though. If I fall asleep, I'll just wake up in the morning and it'll feel like no time passed... But I can't fall asleep, dangit!.. The young trainer grabbed Muddy and snuggled with her. Why can't I sleep?.. she thought, drifting off into slumber-

Clement woke in the middle of the night, his dreams being tortured with surreal nightmares. Third time this week... He thought, cursing under his breath. He looked around the foreign bedroom, holding his forehead, due to a stinging headache that had just begin plaguing him. "Some fresh air should do me some good..." he mumbled, slipping a pair of slippers on and heading out of the bedroom. He sneaked down the stairs, reaching the front door. Clement exited, taking in huge breaths of the satisfying Viridian oxygen that surrounded him. He turned his head, seeing a figure coming out of the alleyway. Who is that? Are they talking to a kid? Why would they be out this late?

Damocles shrugged. "Suit yourselves." he said as he raised a hand briefly at Gabriel and Touko as he left to find a hotel. He put his hands in his coat pockets as he walked around town until he found what he was looking for and smiled. "Come on Lena, we've a big day tomorrow." he said as he and Lena walked into the hotel and looked at the receptionist. "Hey there, mind giving me a room for the night?" He asked as he put some cash on the counter.

"Of course." The receptionist replied as she went to and Damocles a key. "Your room is 33." She added. "Alright, cheers. Let's go Lena." Damocles said with a nod at the receptionist, took his key and headed for his room. Once inside, he yawned and took off his boots and coat, revealing a white tank top underneath. Afterward, he climbed into his bed and started to fall asleep, Lena crawled on to the bed with him to snuggle as they slept. Damocles smiled and put an arm around his beloved partner. "G'night Lena." He said before he and Lena slowly drifted to sleep.

"Alright. Seems like it'll only be you and me tonight then Blaze. Don't feel bad about it. It's a lot better this way. Not everyone likes the way we live. But we'll probably meet those four again sometime. For now we need to fix our food though" Gabriel said. He didn't mean all of what he said. He didn't think they'd meet any of those people again. But he couldn't say that to the Charmander without hurting his feelings. Luckily, Blaze trusted Gabriel and put a smile on his face. That made Gabriel feel bad about himself because he lied to the little lizard but he shrugged it off and began to walk to a store.

He went in and first thing he did was to call back Blaze to his Pokéball and look for cameras. There were none as far as he could see so he could just pick what he wanted. He grabbed a loaf of bread wrapped in paper and put in his bag. Luckily that bag had plenty of room so he could pick a lot stuff and it wouldn't make much of a difference to the people who see the bag. Next he went to the Pokémon food shelves and picked food for fire types plus a few berries.

He continued to shoplift until he was satisfied and then he started to move to the exit. There was a customer at the checkout who seemed to use cash right now so he was probably wearing a wallet. Gabriel fished up that wallet as he walked by and continued to walk through the doors. Unfortunately the alarm sounded when he was almost out.
"Hey, kid! What do you have in your bag!?" He heard someone say from behind and that's when he started to run.

(Anyone who wants can see him running past you with a security guard behind him. But he's not gonna stop unless i make a post about it)

Clement sat on the curb, watching this new group of people go by. I mean, they're around my age. I need more friends other than a ten year old. He thought, as the skinny as a twig teenager watched the Viridian streets, the only light emanating from 24 hour storefronts. He look to his back, zipping open the top and pulling out the poke ball of his faithful companion. The shape of Richter appeared next to him, and the Kadabra was at this point used to a constant changing of settings, so he sat down next to Clement.

He took out a bag full of poke beans, handing off a few to Richter for a midnight snack. As he sat there, contemplating his current situation, and what he would do in the day ahead - Clement saw Gabriel being chased. Assuming he was just seeing shadows, he squinted his eyes, not paying it much mind. Soon, though, he realized that these were actually tangible figures. What in the name is wrong with this city? The only sounds now were the hooting of distant Pokemon, the crunching of Richter, and the slamming of feet against the pavement. Clement stretched, returned the Kadabra into it's poke ball, and entered back into the house. He locked the door behind him, and headed upstairs to sleep for the rest of the night.

Clemence, startled, jumped up at the sound of the door being closed and opened. "Muddy, return." She whispered, as her Dwebble returned back into its pokeball. She grabbed the butter knife she kept under her bed and started inspecting her surroundings. Nothing looks like it's been stolen.. I'll go check on Clement! She opened Clement's door and saw him, and assumed he was asleep. She went back to bed and fell asleep.

The last thing that Touko expected to see after her satisfactory evening of stealing was Gabriel absolutely booking it across the street, with none other than a security guard after him. Her eyes widened in brief shock before she began to run after them, her feet light as she pursued the security guards. If Gabriel was like her- a thief- she would do her best to get the guards off of his tail. "Bullet Seed," she hissed, and at her command Serpentine began to rapidly spit seeds at the security guards in order to get them away from Gabriel. She was still in her hoodie-up-and-facemask disguise, not really thinking about how her Skull pendant was on display, once again Serpentine being the one thing she could be identified by.

Gabriel was unaware of the second pursuer until they ordered their Snivy to do a Bullet Seed. "Snivy?" He thought but didn't mind that right now. The guard seemed to be slowed down by the attack and Gabriel took this as a chance to call out Blaze again. He stopped and threw up his Pokéball and Blaze came out. The little fiery lizard was happy to be out of the Pokéball again and faced Gabriel with a smile.
"Blaze, i need you to do a Smokescreen on that man there" Gabriel said and Blaze obliged, sending out a cloud of smoke on the guard which instinctively stopped. He didn't know why but he trusted Gabriel knew what he was doing. Gabriel picked up Blaze in one arm and then he ran back to the person who had helped him. It was a girl and she looked familliar. That confirmed it. This was Touko. She had helped him so he couldn't just leave her now. He noticed the Skull pendant and it looked like sometging he had seen on a picture in a newspaper.
"Come on, Touko. We need to leave now" he said quietly and began to jog into an alley where they could hide until the guard left

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
When Luke,Kiera and Max arrived in Viridian night alredy fell. Viridian was beautifful at night.
"I am a bit tired. I could use some rest. Max too. We will go to hotel. Kiera are you coming with us?" asked Luke

(((@KieraTheKirlia just letting you know i replied)))

Last edited:
Touko let out an audible laugh as the guard was struck down by the SmokeScreen- Serpentine too squeaked with laughter, echoing her trainer. When Gabriel made his way over, she could already tell he recognised her just by the look he gave- and when he called her by name, it confirmed what she had thought. "Right behind ya," she said, jogging behind him until they stopped deep into the alleyway. She rested against the wall, letting out a sigh of relief, and Serpentine climbed her body like a vine, ending up on her shoulder. "Firstly," Touko said, the thrill of it all still on her tone, the exhilaration reflected on the smile that fracked her lips, "What the hell were you doing? That was great!"

Gabriel caught his breath for a few seconds before looking at Touko. The smile on her face surprised him. She seemed to enjoy this. He hadn't much of a problem with that but he still thought of her as crazy. On the plus side, he probably won't need to use that knife against her. But you never knew with these things. She might turn on him so he kept his guard up.
"I was just getting food for me and Blaze. What were you doing out this late? Same as me?" He said as he also leaned back against a wall. He wouldn't be surprised if the answer was 'yes' cause she seemed like a girl who knew how to take care of herself on the streets.

"Pretty much," Touko murmured, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear. "I needed to sell some stuff I nabbed back home as well." She'd managed to get food for Serpentine before she had seen Gabriel being chased, so she was stocked up until at least the next town along. The girl shrugged her shoulders, murmuring, "People like you and me gotta do what we gotta do to survive, I guess." She had lived her younger yes in poverty even by Po Town standards, and as her parents moved up the ranks and began earning more and more money, she had been forced to make her own living. She knew what she was doing was wrong, and she was sure Gabriel had the same thoughts, but... as she said, some things were necessary to survive.

"Anyway, I'm gonna head off to get a room at the Pokémon Center. Gonna go 'round the backalleys in case one of them security bozos gets back. You comin'?" the Grunt asked, tucking her pendant back into her tank top, letting her hair down, taking her hoodie off and stuffing it into her bag. She'd flipped her facemask down when they had gotten into the alleyway, so she didn't need to deal with that, luckily.

"Yeah i'm coming. I kinda figured you were like me. But there's one thing i don't understand, how could you afford coming here? Did you sneak into a boat or something?" He said as he began to walk through the alleys, still with Blaze in his arms. Blaze was pretty sleepy and therefore didn't make any noise luckily. His thoughts wandered back yo the girl pretty quickly. She was still a mystery to him. He knew he had seen that pendant before. And security on boats and planes was rather high. Especially on planes. How would she be able to sneak onto something like that? A boat? Maybe. A plane? Never. Whatever her answer, he was now more suspiscious than before

TheJustinMann

Previously TheJustinMan
Justin’s Pokémon were now healed, Buddy and Zach were smiling. He picked them up, thanked Nurse Joy, and stepped outside the Pokémon Center. He looked up into the sky, and noticed that it had gotten quite dark. “Might as well find a place to sleep. There might be a hotel of sorts nearby.” He said. Buddy and Zach were now just getting to meet each other, and they seemed to be getting along fine. Justin pulled up his Town Map, and began looking through it for the hotel. “Ah, there it is! Well, c’mon guys, let’s get going.” He said, as they began heading towards the hotel.

She was caught up in the beautiful lights that she almost didn't hear Luke. "Oh yeah, we can get a hotel. How are the rooms going to work? I don't have much money so I can only afford 1 room." She realized what that would mean if they shared a room. "If I have to share a room with them, I am the only girl." She didn't realize she was blushing.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Dont worry,I have enough money for a room for everyone" said Luke when he saw that Kiera blushed.
"Parents said that they will send me more when we get to Pewter." said Luke and winked.

At his question, she mentally slapped herself. Of course, of course he was going to ask. How had she got here? "Um... work provisions." she blurted. "What I do doesn't pay very much, in fact I can barely afford food, so... I shoplift on the side to support me a bit more." For once, she was telling the whole truth- she had been payed for by Guzma, and she shoplifted mainly to support her and Serpentine- and now, the Eevee she had. She needed to think of a name for it, when they got back- she was sure it wouldn't be very happy with her, but it would soon learn that Touko was its new trainer. She kept walking, the orange light of the Pokémon Centre illuminating the pavement below as she came closer and closer to it. She prayed that Gabriel didn't recognise the Skull pendant or question her any more, but... she knew he was going to.

She saw he was looking at her and then noticed her cheeks were red. She turned around quickly and tried to hide her blushing. "G-great! Well, lets get there soon!" She was nerviously flustered so she didn't know what to do other than panic.

"Sounds like a pretty dumb job. Minimum wage should always be enough to cover food expenses. I guess it's harder with a Pokémon though" Gabriel said. But he was still wondering what kind of a boss would send away an employee all the way to Kanto. And why. What was her business here in Kanto? He thought that he should ask but on the other hand, if she was lying to him, things could get really bad really quick. So he ignored it and continued into the Pokémon center to get himself and Blaze a room. He walked up to Nurse Joy and asked for a room and she happily handed him the key and described the way he was gonna go to get to his room.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Luke saw that Kiera was ashamed.
"Lets go. Hotel is only two blocks from here"said Luke.
He looked again at Kiera. He thought she is funny. He started to kind of like her.

Kiera nodded and turned around no longer blushing. "Alright! I will follow you sense you seem to know the area." She went around to the back of Luke to follow him to the hotel. "Sorry, I haven't been around much to know Kanto." She yawned. "I am tired."

Levi finally arrived in Viridian City, he quickly got in the PokéCenter, getting inside a room quickly, he didn't know exactly what to do, so he just locked the room that he was in, throwing his things on a big red couch in the middle of the room, and getting in a small bathroom, taking a bath and wearing his clothes, getting the cap on and walking out, he then went towards the bedroom, taking his sandals out and laying down on the bed.

Levi's mom had finally arrived in Viridian City, she then stopped by the PokéMart, dropping the things she had bought for Levi there, walking to the nearest so she could rest a bit. During the walking, she sent a message to Levi saying that she had just arrived and that all his stuff were in the PokéMart.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Well I am from Hoenn but I have been in Viridian my aunt lives here. She is now on vacation on Orange Islands I think."said Luke
They came to hotel. Luke went and reserved a room for all three of them. Then he walked to hall and gave his friends keys.

Kiera smiled when she got her key. "Thanks a bunch Luke!" She hugged him and waved goodbye as she went into her room. She then laid down on her bed after getting on her PJ's. She saw Vee sleeping on a smaller bed in the room and she smiled. "Luke is nice. I could get used to being in a bigger group." She was starting to fall asleep when she realized something. Her face turned red. "I hugged him..."

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Luke stayed on his place for good 10 minutes. Max was already in his room.
Luke was still there trying to figure out what happened.
"She hugged me?"thought Luke

"Yeah, it's... pretty crap. They take like 75% of the profit I make," the girl said, croakily. Touko Collected her room key, handing over the cash she had earned from her earlier escapade. "I'm gonna head to my room. I'll... see you later."

She let the Eevee out of its Pokéball as soon as she got in her room, and it immediately started hissing and biting at her. "Hey, calm down. I'm your trainer now, okay?" The Eevee turned its head away, and Serpentine kept her distance, cautiously eyeing the creature. "I think I'm gonna call you... Henry. Yeah, I like that." The Grunt murmured, nodding. Henry gave her a long, spiteful glare, and settled asleep on the chair by the desk. Serpentine wiggled into bed next to Touko, and sleep soon took over.

(are kanto pokemon the only pokemon available here?)
Clemence woke up suddenly, in the middle of the night. She was having a dream she was the champion of Kanto! "I know what to do." She sighed, grabbing Muddy's pokeball and sneaking out of the house. She ran to the PokeMart, almost tripping on a rock on the way there because it was pitch black. She opened the doors and walked up to the front desk. "May.. May I have 5 Pokeballs, please?" She asked, putting 1000 PokeDollars on the desk. The PokeMart employee gave Clemence the 5 pokeballs and took the money. Clemence left the PokeMart and went into Viridian Forest to see if she could catch something... anything! (what's in viridian forest? anything?)

Gabriel went over to the room handed to him and unlocked the door. He went inside and locked the door again. He put the key on a night stand and placed Blaze in the most fire-safe place in the room. Then he took of his bag. He opened it and took out a bread and ate it as a night snack. The soda he had kept there was obviously shaken now but still drinkable so he put them in the small fridge that came with the room. There were some leftovers from the guest before in there and he decided to take them in the morning. He then undressed and got into bed. He thought for a moment about what a crazy day it had been before closing his eyes and allowing sleep to get to him