• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHuman Ninja School ( The RolePlay)

"Why should I answer you. I only came over here to find him." Cole pointed over to Darin. "He knows about team Justice. I never attacked either of you, but I jumped you cause you know how dangerous this place can be." Cole withdrew his blade."I will fight you if needed." He reached for an amulet given to him by lord helix. It awakens his most powerful form automatically.

Last edited:
Kuro sighed as she looked at Cole. "I don't want to fight so you can calm down," she said as she looked around, the moon lighting some trees up. "It's nice out tonight," she whispered to herself as she let the breeze hit her and she relaxed.

Nathan heard someone walking through the hallways. He then got out of bed and started to follow the person towards the hole the Exploud made. He then started to spy on the person until he saw what the person was tracking. He then ran past the person to follow the trail. As he got closer towards the badlands he saw three people. He then realized that it was Kuro, Cole, and Darin. "What are you guys doing here? Isn't this a bad idea also it's the middle of the night so why now?" Nathan complained as he tried to lecture both Kuro and Cole.

Kuro's head snapped to Nathan at the sound of his voice and she tensed. "I came to find the truth," she answered as she glanced at Darin, relaxing now that she knew who the voice was.

Chromius was in the library as he was a good reader, surprisingly, he was searching for a book about different types of pokemon just to review on how to use his power at the highest potential.
"I can't get anywhere near, Fire, Water, or ice types, I'll get destroyed." He said as he continued looking for books.
"Dark types, hmm, I'll have to think about attacking Darin if I have to." He said to himself.
"He's a fire Dark type so I might have some trouble." As he said that he heard faint footsteps and he didn't suspect much at first as he thought it was just the principal or some other staff member.

After a while he went outside to try to calm his mind. He went outside and looked towards the forest.
"To think, I was just living in a cave, but why was I invited here of all places?" He asked himself.
"Flame is outgoing, always seeing the good in things, Cole is a strong guy, always wanting to punch something, Nathan is laid back and controlled, a good ally, Kuro is the best person I've ever met ever since I left home after mom died." He said as he picked up a rock.
"It's too bad, great things happen to good people, but all I get is hatred and despair." He said as he stood up and threw the rock far enough away to land near his old cave.
"Damn it!" He yelled.
"Why did she die! She could've been here! But I was too weak! Too weak to kill him!" He said as a tear dropped down his face and he fell back down.
"Too weak."

Last edited:
Kuro's sharp ears heard a faint call and she looked towards the school. She shifted on her feet, thinking she should have told Chromius about the Exploud calling Darin a traitor and that she was coming here.

"And I came to find out about Justice. I have my theories about him, and I want to see if he can prove them wrong. Of not, he wouldn't set foot near me, for fear he will be melted." Cole turned to Nathan. "And I can ask you, why are you here. You didn't come just to chat with us, did you?"

"Um a well you see somethings happened and I heard someone leaving so I decided to follow them. Then I lost the person and saw you guys. Plus what is this about the truth and justice?" Nathan asked confused at what was going on. He then started to look around and saw that it was dull and deserted. "Why are we here again? This seems like an odd place to be for some truth. Also we could have went back to the forest to look for clues if we wanted to." Nathan stated trying to get both of them away from here.

"Whats wrong with you. You know, im not going till I get my answers. And you followed us. If you stay, you can come with us, but if you turn and run, remember, you might not make it back to school." Cole said, as his arm swirled with white fire. The fire slowly formed into a blade, turning red and black, Cole grabbed it, and pointed at him.

As Nathan saw Cole pulling out his weapon he then pulled on his necklace and his naginata formed. He then pointed it towards him in reaction. "Can you please put the sword away. If you don't then we might have some trouble and frankly I don't want that to happen. If it does though then it won't be good." Nathan said with a sinister grin. He then said " I would also be staying just to make sure nothing bad happens. If something was to happen then it wouldn't be good if it was just the two of you here. Plus what do you think the others would think if they find out that we aren't there anymore?"

"They wouldn't notice me. I am supposed to be resting alone in my room. How about you, if they notice you arnt around, what do you think they will do? Also," Cole flicked his wrist, disarming Nathan's weapon. "You wouldn't even get near me with that."

"They would think I'm sleeping cause that is what I was doing before I heard someone. Plus if they did find out I was gone I could lie and said I was in someone else's room." Nathan stated. He then felt Cole disarm him and his naginata flying out of his hand. "Did you forget about the type I am? I don't really need it to attack you. Plus attacking head on isn't really my style I prefer long distance." As Nathan was saying this he head over to the naginata and picked it up. "Why don't we settle this with a fight since that is what you're wanting right? Though I doubt there will be a winner nor a loser or we could forget that this happened and call it a trus."

Darin stepped in the middle. "Stop, both of you. You both have rights to the truth. I'll tell You, if you put your freaking weapons away. If you fight, you'll just wake up everyone else. The aforementioned army, you know." He grinned. "They're a bit rowdy. And anyway Cole, if he wants answers, he gets them. He deserves them too." He whacked Cole's sword out of his hand and batted Nathan's naginata away. "I vote truce."

"Lets just get this over with. If he wants to come, he can. But I'm not scared of your army. If its anything like you, I could beat them with my words." Cole tapped his wrist band, and the blade dissipated. "Lead the way, im not waiting much longer."

Kuro stiffened as the fight began to start but before she could intervene Darin had called the truce. She nearly sighed in relief as she looked between the males. "So, we're going to your house to talk but what if your tricking us like you did back in the nurses office? I heard what the Exploud called you," she said with a shiver as she remembered his death.

"If I'm tricking You, you ask? You have to trust me. If you want the truth, that is. And besides-" he tapped his head, "I'm smarter than I look. I couldn't fight all of you. Not alone. And my dad left this morning. If you want to kill ME, then you could do it a thousand times over today. He turned away and started walking without looking back.

Kuro listened to Darin and nodded at the end. She knew that it was very logical so she followed Darin without hesitating. "Darin, why did you wink at me?" She asked quietly with a light blush on her cheeks.

Darin thought for a minute before saying, "You're one of the only Pokemon I've met in the past that actually thinks. The environment I'm in promotes bloodshed and things like that. And I know you CAN fight, but you prefer not to. It's something I've never seen before. It impressed me that someone as powerful as a Pokehuman could be diplomatic and pacifistic like you are. Our world needs that." His eyes clouded, and he finished, "And you look like Mum."

"Can we stop star gazing, and start with team justice. Whats up with them, and why'd they change?" Cole asked, and thought after he said it. 'Dang it. I hope anyone didn't notice about what I said.' "I know you know about them, but my first question, your father. Who is he. You seem scared of him."

"I'm not scared of my father," Darin corrected. "I deeply respect my father. We share no bond, barring the fact that he looks like me and, he of course birthed me. I respect him for his strength, because he is the infamous Shogun Dalbern."

Ooc: Dalbern is supposed to be an extremely infamous criminal who most have heard of. He is revered as one of the most merciless warriors and all fear him. I aim for him to be a third party villain.

"And as the son of this ruthless person, what would you gain with team justice? Or is there nothing you are gaining with them, being how you previously said they were a small organization, hinting you are with them, knowing about a team not many know." Cole looked directly into his eyes, holding a gaze of red. "What are you doing with them?"

Kuro's blush deepened a bit then slowly disappeared. She decided not to ask about his mother since her mother was dead. She listened to the two talk and shivered upon hearing who Darin's father was, slightly shocked. "Are we going to talk in the open or are we going to wait?" She asked as she looked around, wondering if anyone was listening to them.

Darin looked directly at Kuro, his gaze softening. "The badlands are home to my father's army. They would not interfere. They fear me almost as much as my father." He looked over to Cole, his eyes hardening once more. "My father used to be a vigilante, as you know. He used his time to found an organization. Thus organization was good. The goal was to preserve the rights and liberties or Pokehumans. They were called Team Justice. At the time, they were huge. But then, a power hungry Omastar named Oliver, General Oliver, overthrew my father. He was forced to leave Justice with his followers, the Shogun brigade. They settled here. During this time, Team Justice abolished the mission and reversed it. This is the Modern Team Justice. My father and his gang, or army, turned to evil and pillaged cities and towns on the badlands. That would explain the ruins of towns in this desert." Darin stopped surveying his crowd.

"So, your dad turned bad after being good, and team justice turned power hungry. I never heard that the leader was over threw." Cole flicked his hand, showing the unspoken symbol of team justice. Something only a member would know. He raised an eyebrow, waiting for a response.

Darin, struggling to keep under control, said through gritted teeth, "Yes, Oliver overthrew Dalbern. You wonder why I know this? He's my bloody father! I know stuff like that! You don't have to point a sword at everything, Cole. Give someone a chance!"

Flame went to His Dorm room when he Saw Kuro Leave. He was curious Where She Went so he Follow Her. It was pitch black outside so He Focus as his Flame Grew Brighter and bigger so he could See. He Followed Kuro as he saw some of the other 'friends' made it. he walked up to him and saw Darin was There he tried not to make eye contact with him as he said. "what are you guys talking about?"

"Oh. Flame, why did you follow them? This is going to be perilous, assuming they like my idea. He shot a quick glance at Cole and elaborated. "Yes, I have an idea, don't be so surprised. So basically, we stop Team Justice, right? And then, we track down Oliver, and deal with him, and then, we circle back here, and figure out what to do with my Dad. Then we return to the Academy, all hero-like and the threat's gone. I know, I know, the idea's genius. It took FOREVER to figure out," he said with a sarcastic grin. "So. Who's in?"

Kuro listened to Darin's story and Cole's comments intently and nodded at appropriate times. She jumped and tensed at the sound of Flame's voice and turned around. "Oh, it's you Flame," she muttered with a sigh of relief, relaxing. She listened to Darin and nodded. "As long as those you try to hurt other PokéHumans are gone, I want to help," she said as she looked at Darin with a smile and a nod.

Chromius sat there alone and after a while he saw Flame leave.
"Huh? Where are you going?" He said quietly as Chromius got up and began following Flame.
Being slower as usual he managed to catch up eventually and he saw Flame, Darin, Cole, Kuro, and Nathan. He managed to here thw plan and as he ran forwards he said.
"About that plan, count me in."

Kuro turned around at the sound of Chromius's voice and tensed a bit. She relaxed when she saw it was Chromius and smiled at him. "So, that's why the Exploud called you a traitor? Because you're the son of the former leader of Team Justice?" She asked Darin as she looked at him with curiosity.

"Well, maybe we should wait for the school? maybe they would have a better plan? or they could give us some supplies so we could you know, Survive?" Flame said not trusting Darin.

Kuro looked at Flame with surprise. "Do you not trust Darin? I trust Darin more than I trust the school at this moment," she said, looking at Flame then at everyone else. So far there were only three people total joining Darin including Darin.

"Well, if you guys trust him... I'll consider it..." Flame thought for a second before remembering the book in the library about team Justice. "Oh yeah! that book I found!" Flame pulled a book out of his Bag and flipped to a Page. and showed them. "This might be the stupid thing I have ever seen but it's a machine that Turns Strong Pokemon back into their first evolution. and to make sure they stay weak, it erases the memory of the Future self. I can't believe Team Justice would make something like. it's horrible."

Cole reached for his pocket holding the machine he stole before he reached the school. 'They mustnt know.' He thought. "Look, this all.seems nice, but I won't be able to join you guys. I wouldn't be accepted." Cole looked to Darin as he said that. He then turned and headed for the school. "Have fun."

Flame turned around at Cole and said. "Why not? Don't you want to stop team Justice, like us?" Flame walked up to him and looked at the Machine in his hand. "and what's That?"

Kuro looked at Cole with surprise and remembered the mark on his arm. "Are you a former or a Team Justice member?" She asked quietly, looking at Cole with surprise, ready to get her katanas out.

"You know that some people dont join because of bad reasons. This is a crucial part of that machine. The one that devolves pokemon." Cole took it out, and looked it over. "I joined them before for my own reasons, but im not part of them now." He put it back in his pocket. "Sorry, not joining you guys."

Kuro took a sharp breath as she watched Cole with slight fear in her eyes for what she was about to do. "So, you don't want to take down the Salamence that nearly killed you, I see. The Salamence is in Team Justice, the Team we plan to take down but we don't need your help I guess," she said with a sigh, closing her eyes to hide her fear.

Darin watched quietly as everything unfolded. When Flame pulled out his book and the Cole the machine, Darin decided to speak up. "Cole, wait up!" He turned to walk, so he was walking next to Cole. He said quietly, "Cole, we need you. There's something about you, you and your history. I don't know you yet, but I can tell that just by the way you think, that there's something big about you that no one knows. I'm not going to bug you about it. The point is, that right now, we need you. If you hate me, then don't do it for me. Do it for the team," he said, with a quick glance at Kuro.

"The last team I was in, tried to kill me." Cole said blankly. He turned to walk away. The walk turned to a run, as he transformed into a large fire, that bolted forward away from sight. "They don't know me. I haven't been the same since I left. I dont even know me." Cole dashed forward past the school, heading back to his home, in solitude.