• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHuman Ninja School ( The RolePlay)

Here the discussion:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokehuman-ninja-school-the-discussion.17202/

Welcome to the School that will teach you to fight and protect the world From Evil. We have already got the information we need for you To enter the school. Now you won't be Able to fine the school so easily. The School is invisible until you say a certain sentence. That sentence is. Fire, Air, Water, And earth. The four elements that will help me save the world. Once you say that sentence the school will Apper before your every eyes.

Rp:
Flame was Walking therw The Woods Untill he found a big open place that looked unusual. Je looked at the card and it said i have to say a certain sentence for the school to appear. Flame shruged and began saying the words. "Fire, Air, Watet, and Earth. The four elements that will help me save the world." Jake looked around and say nothing was their. He sighed in anger as Their was a huge Puff of Smoke before He looked at saw a huge Temple. He walked inside As it looked like a A High Class School but the outside look like a very old Temple. He walked around Before Someone walked up to him and gave him a schedule. Je looked at it before Noticing that he was the only person at the school. Well except for some of the teachers and excetera. To decide to take this time to look around the school.

Last edited:
Chromius was running through the forest jumping threw the trees snapping them as he leaped from them. "Shoot, I'm leaving a trail." He thought as he jumped off of the trees and landed in an open area.

"This has to be it." He thought to himself.

"Fire, Water, Air, and Earth! The four elements that will help me save the world!" He yelled as a puff of smoke revealed a temple like building that looked like a high school.

"Hm, I can get used to this, better than living in a cave." He muttered as someone walked up to him and handed him a schedule and Chromius saw someone exploring the school.

"Hey, kid, what's your name?" Chromius asked the figure as he walked towards him.

While Flame was wondering around the School, he heard someone yell out to him. Since pretty much nobody Else was at the school, he knew it was directed to him. He turned Around and Said. "Oh, My name is..." Flame's Jaw Droped When he saw how tall he was.

Kuro ran through the forest, trying to escape from a few of the gang members that were currently trying to capture her. She soon ran out into an open field, cursing under her breath. She grabbed the paper from her pocket, glancing behind her to make sure no one was around or coming. "Fire, Air, Water, and Earth. The four elements that will help me save the world," she whispered when suddenly one of the members came out of the forest. Only Kuro saw the Temple and ran into it, ignoring the member. She stopped running when she entered the Temple, looking around. Someone gave her schedule to her and walked away then Kuro looked forward to see a very tall male walking toward a regularly sized male. "He's huge," she whispered to herself, making a mental note not to get on his bad side. She stayed were she was, only looking around at the school.

Jake Quickly Snapped Back to reality before Saying. "S-sorry about, My name Is Flame! Whats your?" Once Flame Said that, He noticed The Girl Behid him. "Oh, Hi Their!"

"Names Chromius, don't worry about that, people are always looking at me like that." He laughed as he turned around and saw a girl. "Hello there, who might you be?" He asked as he turned around.

Flame Looked over to see another Girl, Give Chromious a Hug. He looked over at her a little bit confused and Said. "Uhh... Are you two related? And Who's Steelix?"

In a facility from a modern like city, a boy with a Jolteaon jacket crawled on the vents of the said facility his whole face except his eyes were covered by a mask. He kicked the vent open once he got into his destination although he planned for his kick to not hit that hard as to not make too much noise the thing that he kicked falls down. Acting quickly he dove after the thing, he manage to catches it and hooked his foot on the vent to prevent himself from falling on the ground.he looked around and saw that the place was dark but his vision adjusted quickly.

He sighed before removing his scarf and tying it on the thing that he kicked before carefully putting it to the ground. Thankfully his scarf was long enough that it was able to reach the ground without much trouble, he grinned and let go of the scarf which falls on the thing, he does not bother to know what its called. He carefully removed his foot from the vent causing him to fall but he catches himself with his outstretched arms, he winced when he felt his palms hit the ground and his whole arm supported all of his weight. He got into his feet, removing the scarf from the thing and entered a door where a prison like room was.

He growled when he saw his sister curled in a corner "Ivy. Psst, Ivy." The said girl turn around and was surprised to see her brother "Onii-tan!" The boy grinned before he looked at the lock, he coated his hand with electricity as his body glowed and his speed increased. He went a few steps back before charging and swiped the lock off with his highly voltage hand. He opened the gate and pick his sister. Suddenly there was an alarm, he cursed before coating himself in electricity, using Quick Attack to boost his speed, he dash off to find an exit.

He emerges from the back, with little trouble from the Magikarp staff that tried to stop him. At the back where his partner in crime, Ely the Elgyem, was waiting "Take her back to the house! I'll shake this guys off!' Ely looked concern and worried for a second before nodding and Teleporting with his sister. Jason looked back and saw the Gyarados security guards rushing to him, he once again curse before he speed of to the forest, the guards on his tail. He rummage at his pocket before grabbing a pice of paper "Fire, Water, Air and Earth! The four elements that will help me save the world!" He shouted and a temple appeared, without sparing a second he dashed to it hoping to lose the guards.

Flora dashed through the woodlands, two Pidgeotto chasing her. If she were to be caught, Flora surely couldn't fend away these flying-type Pokemon. They were her weakness. She pressured herself, sprinting until she came across a clearing, realizing the odd sense she received about this place.

"Fire, water, air, and earth! The four elements that will help me save the world!" She blurted, watching as the temple appeared in a cloud of smoke. Flora hurried into the temple, careless about the direction in which she was headed.

Nathan was sitting by a lake as he looked into the clear water. He then pulls out the note he received, but didn't fully understand it. He then put it back and started to walk towards a forest which lead to a clearing. He then felt a gentle breeze as he walked around the field a bit. He then pulls back the note and reads it again this time saying what was written. "Fire, Water, Air and Earth. The elements that will help me save the world." When he finished a temple appears before him and he noticed that he wasn't the only one that received the note. He then got the schedule from one of the people there and went up to talk to Flame. "Hello my name is Nathan may I ask for your name?"

Cole was running away. He had just made off with a villans doomsday weapon. He was being chased by mantrike, and they were gaining. "Didn't anyone ever tell you not to play with fire?" Cole said, as he erupted into flames and smoke, using it as concealment to jump to a tree. While they thought they lost him, Cole lept from tree to tree, towards a clearing. In the middle, a temple appears. "Looks like someone opened the door for me." And Cole lept down, and raced into the door.

Flame was startled About all Of the new Students Running in the School. One of them Walked up to Flame and Asked for his Name. "Oh, Hi my name is Flame! Nice to meet you!

Walking inside, Cole flicked his wrists, causing his blades to come back into his wrist bands. Noticing to people talking, he walked up to them. "Hey. Do either of you know what we are doing here?" Cole put the small device in his pocket. He didn't want them to think he was the creator of it.

Flame was surprised when another Boy Walked up to him. "Oh hi! And were Here so we can train to stop evil... Or Something Like that." Soon aftrr Flame Said that, the principal of the School Walked up to them. The Principal was a... Dragonite! Right Next To him was A Teacher. He cleared his throat as he said. "This Will be Your Traininh Teacher. She will Teacher you to Use Your Abiltys And Help you Change you into your Battle Outfit." The Principal Steped Back a Bit As the Other Teacher Started Talking. "I am Going To teacher you to Battle And Use abilities. If you think my Class is Going to be Easy, Then Your horribly wrong, My Class is Going to be the Hardest Class you have ever Done. So, Are you Up for the challenge?" Amd if your Wondering the Training Teacher is a Lucario.

(Please work on your spelling.)
"Looks like she's my first class." Cole stated. He thought that this would be boring. It wouldn't be any different than what he did before now. "What about you. Also, im Cole. And, just so questions are not asked, Infernape."

As Nathan was starting the conversation he heard the principal talk and the teacher was introduced. He then wondered what would happen and what the forms meant. He then heard a boy complain about it and he then said " Well you never know what we might learn. It could be different than what we're used too." He then turned his attention back towards the teacher to see what else was needed to be said.

(I'm sorry, I'm used to Typing Fast. I'll Slow Down so i don't make Mistakes.)

"Oh! My Name is Flame, its Nice to meet you Cole! And i'm a Chandelure!" Flame then Took his attention to the Teacher. "If you don't mind me Asking, When Will Your Class start?" The Teacher Smirked as She Said. "My Class Starts In 5 minutes. And if your Late, You have to do 50 laps Around the School!" Then After That the Teacher Ran to Her Class as the principle Handed Out Maps for The School. It Turns Out that her Class was on the Other side Of the School. Flame Looked at the Map and Said. "How the Heck am i going to make it their?! Its on the other side of the School!"

As he received the map he then saw where the class is. "Well looks like we got to run. See you guys in class." As he said that he took off running towards class without hearing what anyone said. He then realized that he had no idea where he was or was going so he stood there looking at his map matching the location to where he was.

Looking down at the map, he knew exactly where to go. "How fast can you run? Because to make it there, you gotta. Im taking the short cut." Cole jumped up onto the side of the school, and climbed to the roof. 'The fastest way is the way the sperrow flies.' He thought, and jumped off the roof, at the other side of the school. Landing in a roll, he quickly made it to the side door, and opened it. He was able to make it to class before anyone else, even the teacher did. "What took you so long?" Cole said, waiting when the teacher made it there.

Nathan started to walk around and was staring at the map that he didn't look where he was going. He then ran into a door frame and then fell onto the ground. He then looked at the room number and then the map. "Seems like the class is on the same hallway. Question is which one is it? Why do I always get lost in big places?" Nathan then started to complain as he walked down the hallway not paying attention to the room numbers.

Suddenly their was Claps Behind Cole. It was the teacher. She laughed a Bit before Saying. "Did you really think you could Beat me to my Class?" Once Jake Saw Cole Run off He Smirked a Bit beforw Dashing off. Soon he saw another Person who Was Lost. He had a Map and his hand as Flane Stoped And Pointed to a Spot on the Map. "The Class is here." Once he said that he ran off again.

"Nope, but I was close. I saw you see me land outside, so you hid so I would come in with a big head about beating the teacher to her own class." Colton said turning, showing no bit of suprise. "High heels don't make good stealth." And with that, Colton walked over to a seat.

Nathan heard someone running towards him and saw Flame who then showed which class it was on the map. He then started to follow him since he was going there. "Is this some kind of test to see where we stand right now?" Nathan then looked at the map again and then looked up and saw the classroom. He then opened the door and saw the teacher and someone else already in there. "Am I late and if so why did we have to run all the way here? It doesn't make sense to run all the way to the other side of the school." After saying that he went towards one of the seats and laid his head down.

She Laughed a Bit before Saying. "You may Think you tough now, But once you get on the Battle field that will all Change. And i wouldn't get to comfy. Once all the Students Get here, we are going to be training in the Blazing hot Sun." He then Noticed Two of the Students Make it in the Class. "Hmm, you made it just intime. One second later i would have made you run 50 laps around the School."

"Maybe I should have waited five minutes. I could use the exercise." Cole said, in his snarky ways as a rebellion to her last comment. "So, training in the blazing hot sun, aye? Anyone know rain dance?" Cole said, and proceded to crack a small grin.

"Wait we are still going to be outside. I'm not dressed to be outside none less ready for battle." Nathan then put his head down again from being exhausted. "Shouldn't we all introduced ourselves so that we all know each other's names? It would be a bit easier to know each other." Nathan said trying to make an excuse to not go outside.

"Why, is the pokekid scared?" Colton turned to face the teacher. "Im all ready to go!" And with that, Cole did two punches in the air, and with the third, it caught on fire, and flames swept the area he punched at.

The Teacher Sighed before Saying. "Ok! Hurry up! everyone Outside Now!" She Walked out the door as Flame Followed Her Outside a Bit nervous for some reason.

Nathan followed the teacher looking a bit gloomy since he wasn't good at physical fights. He then looked at the other two and saw that they looked quite confident. He then felt more down since he felt like he was the weak one of the three. He then followed them the rest of the way with his head down.

Soon They made it Outside. But This Time it was Way Hotter than it was Before. "Okay Class! I'm going to need All of you to Give me 20 Push ups then Run around the school 20 more Time!" The Students sighed in anger As Flame Did as well.

Colton dropped down, and did each push up with opposite hands. When finished with the push ups, he jumps up, and runs to the side of the school. He then grabs the edge of the school, swinging himself to the next end, and continuing to do that until the twenty laps were finished. "Whats next, teach?"

Some Of the Student scoffed at Cole as The Whispered. "Show Off." The Teacher Looked at the Students who said that then Took her attention to Cole. "Hmm, Good Job. But that was Just a Warm Up. She Grabed a rock off of a Ground as she Threw it Deep in the Forest surrounding the School. "I want you to find That Rock. And I'll Give you a Bit of Help. Flame!" Flame Quickly Stood Up and Walked over to the Teacher, a bit nervous on why she Called him suddenly. "Flame I Want you to be his partner Cole's Partner To Find a Rock i Threw in the Forest." Flame Nodded As he Looked over at Cole.

Kuro had teleported to class and walked outside with a sigh. "This is quite interesting," she muttered to herself as she stood up after completing the warm-up. "A rock? Well, I guess it will have the teachers scent on it which makes this easier. I wonder if everyone gets a partner," she pondered in a whisper. She soon remembered that she hasn't been able to tell Flame or the other tall male her name so she looked at Flame with a small smile. "By the way, my name is Kuro," she told Flame as she extended her hand out to Flame in greeting.

Chromius, being slowed down as usual, had made I to the class by the time that Kuro had teleported there and was basically caught up with everything that was going on and then heard talk about a rock being in the forest.
"The forest?" He thought as he looked towards it. "It's basically my home. I know my way around it, finding a rock won't be that hard." He said as he walked up to the teacher.
"So, do we all get partners? Or can I do this alone?" He asked the teacher.

Nathan was lying on the ground due to exhaustion. When he sat up he saw two people walking towards the forest. "Wonder where they're going? Also how did they finish all of the training things." Nathan said in his head. He then saw two other students that looked like they were done too. "Wonder if the teacher is going to make us do something else or if we're just going to sit here?" Nathan mumbled under his breath.

Cole took out a long knife, and ran for the trees. Inside, he was cutting down low bushes and other things in the direction the rock was thrown, at a very fast speed. But from the outside, you would swear a full out boss battle was taking place. After about five minutes, Cole was able to find the rock. It was sitting right beside a tree. 'There must be something up with this challenge.' He thought to himself.

Last edited:
Jake Saw an Girl Walk Up to her and Say Hi. Jake Graned Her Hand before saying. "Oh, Hi Kuro, My name Is Flame. Its Nice to meet You. Just then Flame saw Cole Run Off into the Woods. "W-wait Up!" Flame Ran into Woods And Followed The Path of Cut Down Trees and Bushes. Soon, Flame Made it To Cole. Flame was a bit mad that he ran off when they were supposed to be Partners. "Why did you Run of?! Were supposed to be Parteners!" Little Did Flame and Cole Know, Theur were Sliently begin Watched.

Chromius had watched as Flame and Cole took off into the forest and heard Kuro and Flame talking before he ran introduced the forest so hw decided to turn around and talk to Kuro.
"Kuro is it? Names Chromius, if those two just ran off then I suppose we can be partners as well. You're an Umbreon, you can see well and you're a fast runner, I on the other hand am slow but I make up for that in power and I basically lived in the forest for the majority of my life so I know my around it, so what do you say?" He asked Kuro.

"Shut up. And did someone follow you? The branches just swayed, and there's no wind." Cole said quietly. "Fight or flight?" Cole asked, reaching down at his knife, ready for a sneak attack.

"If someone Followed Me I would have Know! Now, we have to head back to the Teacher." "Not So fast." Just Then Someone Used Flamethrower on One of the Trees. Then That Tree Caught on Fire, Yhen that Tree Caught another Tree on Fire. And so on untill the Were Caught in a Ring of Fire. Mean while back at the School. The teacher Smell Sonething as he saw their was a Fire. "Alright Students! Everyone in the School!"