• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHuman Ninja School ( The RolePlay)

Kuro didn't know whether or not to go after Cole so she looked at Darin and smiled. "I'll be back," she said then she raced to Cole, following behind him but not too close because of the fire. "Cole, wait! Nobody will try to kill you! I'll make sure of that! Please! We need you on the team!" She yelled as she continued to run behind Cole.

Cole slowed to a halt when he made it to the door. 'Not going back there, ever.' He thought. 'Not reliving that.' Cole laied back on his chair, looking out his window at the forest. 'I will be killed on site when I go there. Thats why the salemence targeted us.'

Kuro stopped when Cole stopped and looked at Cole with a pleading look in her eyes. "Please, Cole, we need you. I won't let anybody kill you, I'm a very good fighter even though I don't like to fight. I won't let anybody kill anybody unless we absolutely have to," she said the last part quietly as she looked down at the ground.

"Its not that I dont want to come. I actually cannot go. Its not anything you would understand. Just leave, I cannot join you." Cole said, looking sad. He made a shooing gesture. "Now leave. Before you force me to do something I don't want to do."

Kuro sighed as she looked at Cole. "Cole, you can but if you don't want to, fine. I'll come back tomorrow or later to ask again," she said then she raced back to the group of PokéHumans. "Cole doesn't want to be a part of our team. I told him that I would go back tomorrow or later to ask again," she said, looking defeated.

Darin smiled as Kuro ran after Cole. "She won't give up," he muttered. "We need that." When she returned and broke the news, Darin was troubled. "He probably won't come, even tomorrow. But you can try. We rest here for the night. It'll take all day to set up camp, so take it easy. I have no doubt our paths will cross with Cole's again."

As Nathan just stood ther and listened to everything he then started to head back towards the school. "Well hope to see you tomorrow. Right now I'm going to think over everything that I saw and heard." As he said that he left towards the school. He then started to think about Team Justice and what Kuro and Darin were saying. "Well guess I have make some excuses cause I beat we were found out."

Kuro nodded and looked around, realizing they would be in the open. "I can help set up camp. I can stay up for a total of forty-eight hours before I get tired unless I'm running all day which I've run most of the day so I'll probably get tired by tomorrow afternoon," she offered, looking at Darin. "Besides, we can't sleep in the open without someone guarding so I'll keep watch if we don't set up Camp here. I think we should set up Camp a little further and to the right a bit more over there," she said, looking at a slightly less open area for them.

Darin thought for a moment then said, "I suppose." He followed Kuro' s line of sight to a clearing known as Dalbern's Ruin. This place was home to a small village where Dalbern first pillaged. "Let's move, Team. The sun's coming up. We'll want coverage."

Kuro nodded and began walking toward the area. "Hey, Darin, who is going to be the leader?" She asked quietly, looking at Darin with curiosity. She knew there was four people in the little team including Darin, Chromius, Flame, and herself, silently adding them up.

"Well, I know For Sure I'm not Going to be Leader. Maybe Darin Should Be Leader. He's probably the Strongest Here..." Flame said While Reading The Book about Team Justice.

Kuro looked at Chromius and wondered if what Flame said was true. "Is he stronger than Chromius? Or myself?" She pondered aloud as she thought back to when she was feared by most and nearly everyone knew her past name that she would rather forget.

"She is coming back, so I just won't be here." Cole said to himself. Taking a belt and strap, putting it on, he left the house. "Time to pull in some old favors." Cole ran off deep into the woods, across to a small town. He came to a small house. "Unworthy men." He spoke quietly to the door. Suddenly, the door unlached, and swung open. Cole walked inside. "You know who I am." "Indeed I do." Replied Blade. "Took you long to come here again. You joining us again?" "Look, I'm not joining. You owe me. Also, this team disbanded years ago, when justice turned to injustice." "Well, fair point. Pull up a chair. We need to talk."

"I vote Kuro for leader." Said Chromius as he stood up.
"If Kuro doesn't want to go into battle form it must mean that she's powerful and doesn't want to hurt anyone. Besides she's the most self controlled other than Nathan." He said.

Darin raised his thick eyebrows. "I would be down for that. The question would be of Kuro wants to lead." He turned his gaze towards Kuro questioningly.

Kurt froze, she didn't mean for the attention to be on her nor did she really want to be the leader but if they wanted her to be the leader then she would. "W-well, if you really want me to be leader then I guess I will," she said quietly, racing a bit as she looked at the ground before catching a glance of the males.

"Then I say that should settle it." Chromius said as he patted Kuro on the back and pulled out the small stick in his pocket and enlarged his hammer playfully.
"Objections?" He asked laughing a bit.

Kuro giggled at Chromius's little joke and smiled at him. "Thank you," she muttered quietly then she looked at the place they were supposed to be camping out at with slightly uneasy eyes. "So, I guess we'll camp out there and I'll keep guard for tonight," she said, examining the other PokéHumans.

Cole and Blade chatted while practicing. "Your sure they won't stand a chance as they are." Blade asked, throwing some punches at Cole. "Yes, the steelix is to clumsy, Darin is to overconfident and scared of whats to come, and kuro, I just dont know about. The others I just dont think they will do much." Cole replied, blocking the attacks, throwing his own. Blade blocked them, and raised his hands, signaling stop. "Then you know you have to go." "Thats why I came here. I need my old suit." Cole turned to a bookshelf, and swung it over, reveling a staircase downstairs. He hopped down, and walked over to a chest. Opening it, Cole put on a pair of gloves, a belt across his chest, and a half-mask over his eyes. Turning, he saw Blade dressed similar. "If your going, im coming to." Cole nodded to the statement. "They will need help, so I bet we need to go." The two ran out to the bad lands in the darkness, and covered themselves in a smoke cloud made of the sand on the ground. "We need kuro, but we do it when their asleep." Cole said quietly, barely hearable next to him, and they laied there, waiting for them to fall asleep.

Chromius had helped set up camp and he smuggled some books from the library in his armor and he decided to read some of them and after a while he went outside and walked up to Kuro.
"Hey Kuro, if you get tired just wake me up and we'll swap shifts." He said as he sat down on the ground.

Kuro's ears heard something and her head looked all around the area. Her eyes searching for the owner of the small sound. It could have been nothing but her instincts told her that it wasn't, and he felt that they were being watched. She nodded at Chromius, an uneasy smile on her face. "Thank you Chromius," she said then she looked around.

" Maybe i Should Guard Tonight...I'm Used to Staying up really Late. And Plus i Felt like i have done anything Usefull." Flame Said as he focused again as His Flame's Got a Bit Bigger but his Flame's Brighter.

Kuro moved slightly away from Flame and shook her head. "No, I can handle it, I'm used to staying up for two to three days so I'll be fine," she told Flame with steady eyes, nearly forgetting about the small noise she heard but the feeling of being watched remained.

"Well... If you Say so." Flame, Flame's went to their Normal soze as it got Much Darker that before. He Then Wemt into on of the Tents For the Night and pretendedhe was asleep.

As Nathan lied in his bed he started to wonder what everyone else was doing. He then heard a noise and started to walk towards it. He then spots the bookshelf was moved and a stair case was behind it. He then went down the stairs to find an empty chest. He then went back up and started to go back to his room till he thought about the others. "Maybe I should go over there to see if they're ok. Then again they might be fine." As he said that he started to head towards the hole and make his way towards the bad lands. As he reached there he noticed that there was something or someone lying down so he just decided to lie down. He then went towards them and said "Who are you and what are you looking at?" Nathan whispered towards them.

Cole turned around to see Nathan. "Go back to the school. You are messing with people you might not want to." Blade turned around with him. He summoned a leaf storm, and used it to cause a burst of sand, and when it dissipated, the two were gone.
Blade and Cole were up in a tree in a nearby forest, using binoculars to watch from afar. "Now he's gonna tell them, so I guess we follow by shadows. They shall not find us again." Blade spoke. "Lets get some grub." He said, and they split up to collect food.

Kuro saw a gust of dust and wind and stared at it until the dust was gone and only Nathan remained standing there. She tensed, wondering what Nathan was doing near their camp. "Nathan? What are you here?" She asked with caution as she held a steady gaze and hard eyes in nearly a glare but not yet. She glanced at Chromius who was sitting on the ground yet he still looked tall then she looked back at Nathan.

Chromius noticed a small dust cloud just like Kuro dud and after it cleared he stood up and saw Nathan.
"A better question than what are you doing here is how are you here?" Chromius asked him.
"Also won't the school be wondering where we went?" He asked.

Kuro nodded then she looked around. "We'll be fine, the school will just think we ran off but Nathan went back so they'll wonder where he disappeared. Though I do smell a bit of Cole though it could have been from earlier," she said then her eyes locked onto Nathan's face but she couldn't keep the gaze so she looked down yet was still looking at Nathan.