• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHuman Ninja School ( The RolePlay)

"Wait what's going on?!" Nathan said with a worried tone. As he said that he looked towards the forest and saw that a fire had started. He then wondered who or what started the fire. He then was wondering if he should follow everyone one and go inside or towards the forest. He then made a decision and ran towards the forest. "I'm sorry for not listening, but Flame and Cole are still in the forest! I'm going to see if I can help!" Nathan then vanished into the forest and searched for Flame and Cole.

Chromius, as he was waiting for a response from Kuro, looked out towards the forest and saw very faint smoke in the distance.
"What the heck?" He thought as he stepped away from Kuro and slowly walked closer to the forest. Once he could make out the fact that there was a fire he said.
"Hey! Teacher I'm heading out!" He yelled as he began to run towards the forest.

He pulled a small stick from his back and as he pulled it out he placed it in front of him and yelled.
"Strong as steel, durable as Diamond, let the pokemon god Arceus smile upon me, Blackstone Hammer!" He yelled as the small stick in his hand enlarged into a six foot hammer of steel Chromius then realized that someone else was going into the forest, it was a Floatzel,
"Hey kid!" He yelled to him, "you ready?" He asked as his shoulder pads, leggings, and chestplate enlarged to cover his entire body.

As Nathan was running he heard someone shout towards him. "Hm I guess, but what would your hammer do? Then again I guess it's better than nothing." Nathan said with a slight grin. "I don't really pull out my weapon unless I need to for self defense. Since no one is attacking I don't feel like bringing it out." Nathan then went back towards the direction towards where the fire was. "Guess that we are partners for now until the fire is gone." Nathan said with a grin.

"Guess so." Chromius said from his suit of steel. "I've lived in the forest for most of my life, I know my way around, if you get lost climb a tree and yell break, I'll topple any tree in my sight and you can follow that, but right now we should split up to find Cole and Flame, for all we know they could already be dead, that is if they're anywhere near the fire." He explained.

"Roger that I'll keep that in mind. Also if your in trouble just shout and I'll be over where you are." Nathan said with a grin. After he said that he went the opposite direction from Chromius. "I hope that those two are still alive if not then it would be a lot of explaining to the teacher. Then again we might get lectured on making these decisions." Nathan said with a sigh.

"Stand back." Cole said. He kneeled down, and prayed. "May the almighty god helix smile on me. For the one who was there from the start, and witnessed the beginning." He stood, and his whole body enveloped in white flames, relieving armor made of pure white flames. Swinging his arms out, two twin blades extend from his arms. "Lets go." Cole then ran away, towards the thing in the trees.

Flame looked around to see Him and Cole Were Trapped. He then Looked were he Heard Someone Talking To see someone Floated Down. It was another Pokèhuman. It had red Wings so Flame knew it was a Salamece. It slowly Floated Down Until he Landed on the Ground. he then Saw Cole running up to Him. But he didn't move he Stared directly at Cole.

Nathan was running towards the fire till he heard someone chanting something. He then heard the top of the trees rustle. He looked up towards them and saw someone standing on the branch. Nathan then thought of things to do. "Should I run or fight? I think I'll stand still to see what that person does." As he was thinking these he then noticed that the person was gone, but could see the branches moving. He then followed the rustling branchs to see where it would lead him.

Before Kuro could reply to Chromius she smelt fire from the forest and Chromius had run off to tend to it, a Floatzel following him. She didn't know if she wanted to go to a fire since she was quite weak to anything too hot which includes fire. She finally came to a discussion to head to the fire but by then Chromius and the Floatzel were out of sight. She sighed and began running into the forest, her figure moving very fast past the trees and brush. She smelt her way to the fire to see Cole and Flame with a Salamece on a tree limb. "Flame!" She exclaimed as she between Flame, Cole and the Salamece with a worried expression. However, soon she sensed that the Floatzel was near and she looked around for him. She soon spotted him then she turned her attention back to the Salamece

As Nathan was following the branches he soon lost him. He then looked around and noticed that Flame and Cole were at the center of the fire. He was about to shout their names till he saw someone else there with them. He couldn't tell who it was so he crouched down and tried to walk around the outside, but couldn't due to the fire. He then just watched to see what would happen to the two and if he needed to help them or not.

Kuro began to back away from the fire as it grew and her head snapped to Flame and Cole. "Flame! Get out of there!" She shouted to him who worry since she knew she wouldn't be able to help them I something happened since she is very weak against fire, one of the hottest things she has discovered so far.

Cole's eyes turned red, when he saw the guy in the tree. Cole raced right through the fire, and lept onto the guy in the tree. Seing how he is a salemence, Cole was ready incase he took flight. Jumping into the air, Cole jumped from tree to tree, racing the now flying salemence. "You coming?" Cole yelled back to flame.

"Well, Uh... I don't Know. I can't Really fight..." Just Then the Salamece laughed a bit before Saying. "Should i Really Be Battling a Weakling Like you?"

"What to do what to do! Should I battle him or stay back or do I just run? Guess I should help them since that is the reason I came." Nathan ranted on. "Well some problems can't fix themselves can they?" Nathan then leapt out of the bushes and ran towards Flame and Cole. "Hello sorry that I came late, but it looks like he won't be easy to take down."

"I can take him, just watch him." Cole called back, as he lept forward, moving faster than the Salemence. Cole landed square on his back, and grabbed his wings. "Land." Cole stated in a commanding way, as he forced his wings down. The salemence did a back flip and headed straight for the ground. Cole sat unflinching, but the Salemence had fear in his eyes, as he was forced to fly straight to the ground, at his top speed.

The Salamence pretended to be scared as he Smirked right before he hit the Ground. Once they Hit the Ground their was a Huge Puff of Smoke. Once it Cleared, The Salamence was Standing on Cole's throat with him on the Ground. "Did you Really think i would Fall for a amateur Trick?"

"Did you miss my knife?" Cole asked the salemence. He looked down, and Cole had a knife right at his chest. He applied pressure on his chest. "If you get off, I will not stab."

Kuro was looking at the scene, horror in her eyes at the sight of Cole stabbing someone in the chest. Her black katana came into her shaky hand as she prepared to battle but she had no clue what to do. Just then she thought of her throwing knives and her katana switched out for one of her throwing knives though she doubted she would hit a target with her shaky hands.

"Oh, I don't Need to Worry About that." He Smriked As the Knife had a Blue Glow around it and Began Floating Away to a Girl in the Trees. "Now your defenseless." He press down on his throat where you couldn't Breath.

"Please let go of him." As he said that he grabbed his necklace and pulled it off his neck and it formed into a naginata. He then charged straight towards the Salamence and swung at him. "Hope you like this and if you don't then stop hurting others." Nathan then used the naginata as a pull so he could try to kick the Salamence.

Cole saw the knife float away. "Fire doesn't need to breath." Cole stated. He proceded to turn into a sphere of fire, as the Salemence claw went right through the fire. Cole turned back with a blade of fire from his arm, right over his neck. "Now who cant breath?"

Last edited:
"Did You really expect To defeat me so easily?" He Laughed a Bit before Flying Up into The Trees Right next to the Girl as She Smirked Before two White Portals appeared Right Next to Cole and Nathan shotting out Hundreds of White Little Ball Came out and attacking Them directly dealing a Lot of damage.

Chromius was running threw the forest and began to feel weighed down.
"Suit off Hammer down." He said as he went back to his normal state and his hammer went back to its stick form.
Chromius stopped and sat down next to a tree,
"Where are these guys?" He asked himself and then out of nowhere he heard a rustling in the bushes on the ground level.
"Who's there?" He asked as he got up and looked a rustling bush it stopped rustling and Chromius was staring at the bush as a black figure jumped out and began running away.
"Hey!" He yelled as he followed the figure.
"It's not leaving a trail, burning anything, or leaving tracks, so it's not a fire,water, or a ground, steel, or rock type." He thought as he followed the figure.

Nathan collapsed as he was being attacked by the unknown attackers moves. He then tried to use his naginata to support him as he tried to stand, but failed to do so. "Grr guess there is one thing I can do hope everyone one knows how to swim." As he said that he pointed the naginata towards the sky and shouted the move whirlpool which launched from the point.

Cole, being hit by the attacks, knocked him out. He layed on his back, barely breathing. Coles eyes turned back to blue, and he enveloped in white flame with a helix symbol on it, and it unveiled with him in normal form. Water, being one of his major weaknesses, put him in a coma.

Kuro saw the Salamence land next to her and she was caught off guard. She made her katana come back into her hand and pointed it into his neck lightly, causing a small amount of blood to trickle down his neck . "W-why are you attacking u-us? W-we're PokéHumans as w-well as you are," she said after a second to pull herself together. She was very curious about why he was attacking them but her shyness came at he same moment, making her stutter though she didn't mean to stutter. She is very strong but she hadn't had enough time to analyze any of the Salamence's moves or personality so she knew it would be slightly harder than any of her other battles.

Chromius lost sight and the figure escaped luckily it led him back to Cole and Flame.
He grunted in defeat as he turned and saw Kuro and Salamence, he ran towards her and stood next to her his armor covering his body and holding his hammer.
"Back off!" He yelled from the armor
"I might not know this Umbreon but I know that if we both ended up here, then that must mean that we should protect each other." He said clenching his hammer.

Kuro blushed lightly at Chromius's remark but her eyes never left the Salamence. "It's fine Chromius, I've got this," she said as she continued to look at the Salamence, a hard look beginning to grow in her eyes.

"Even if you do got this I can't run very fast or far so you're stuck with me for now." He joked as he glared at the Salamence.
"As for you, who are you, and what's your purpose?" He asked the Salamence.

Kuro giggled at Chromius's joke and her eyes had laughter in them, even at this situation. She then looked back at the Salamence with the laughter still in her eyes but her previous smile gone. By then her hand had steadied but her arm was becoming tired though she tried not to show it.

"Thats None of your business." The Salamence said Right Before he Shot Flamethrow at Chromius. Then The Girl, which is a Gardevoir, Then used sparkling Gleem on Kuro and Chromius.

Chromius was hit with the flamethrower and the dazzling gleam, the flamethrower melted part of his helmet that was covering his right eye, part of his chestplate and some other places here and there, after that the dazzling gleam hit but not as hard as the flamethrower.
Chromius yelled in pain and anger as he slammed his hammer into the side of the salamence's body ramming him into the Gardevoir.
He turned around to check on Kuro and decided they were in danger, he picked up Kuro and ran away limping.
"I'm sorry, this is my fault." He thought as he carried her barely staying up.

Kuro blushed when Chromius picked her up but didn't say anything as he ran with a limp. "Chromius, what about Flame, Cole, and the Floatzel? This is a horrible defeat I know but I don't want to leave them there," she muttered loud enough for Chromius to hear as she continued to look down at her stomach. "A-also, you can put me down, I can run from here," she said though why she really wanted to do was go back and get Cole, Flame, and Nathan out of there. She looked up at Chromius's face to see his armor melted at his right eye and her eyes went wide in shock. She decided that she had already asked too many questions then she realized that she had dropped her black katana for her right hand and glanced back. "C-Chromius, I, uh, dropped my katana w-when you picked me up," she whispered, not sure if Chromius would hear her or not.

The Salamence Was about to attack them Again When Something said.
"Retreat for now." He Growled Before Flying off as the Gardevoir Teleported Away. Flame Watched as Everything unfolding, Feeling Useless. He Then Walked over and Grabed Her Katana. "Here, We Should Go ahead an head Back to the School." Flame Faked Smiled, But you could tell it was Fake.

"I guess that is the best option,but who were those people. I hope they don't come back again." Nathan said as he was getting up. He then noticed that something was wrong with Flame. "So is something the matter cause it looks like you are trying to hard to smile."

Cole got up, with a horrible headache. He knew that he was injured badly, so he sent a wave of fire in through his body. It is almost unnoticeable at first, but if you look close, you could see fire flowing through his veins. Cole walked forwards to the school, not even limping or anything. Cole felt no pain.

Chromius was listening to Kuro as he ran away.
"You can get back to the school I'll take care of getting the others back safely, I can get Nathan to help me." He said as he put Kuro down and fell down on one knee
"As for your Katana I can get it for you. Anyways, I never got your name." He said catching his breath as he retracted his armor and hammer hoping they'd repair themselves.

Last edited:
"Oh, No... I'm Okay." Flame Saw that Cole Got up like he was Unhurt. Flame was a Bit Worryed, But decided to ask him Later. He Began Walking to the School, a Bit Sad.

"Oh, No... I'm Okay." Flame Saw that Cole Got up like he was Unhurt. Flame was a Bit Worryed, But decided to ask him Later. He Began Walking to the School, a Bit Sad.

"We just got ambushed, and you say your ok! And you put on a grin like everyone's a winner. What the heck is wrong with you." Cole called over, as he emerged from the bushes. "You are scared, and you should be. Look at me!" He said, indicating to the various scars and bruses on him. "And you just stood there."