• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PokèHuman Ninja School ( The RolePlay)

"I wonder where Chromius went?" As he said that he went towards the direction that looked trampled and followed it. He then saw Chromius and Kuro near the school. "Hey you two were did you go after the fight? You just disappeared without us knowing." He then felt like they were going to get into trouble.

"Well its really difficult to fight something which destroys your armor and weakens me." Chromius said as he turned to face Nathan.
"Sorry we couldn't help, but I was just about to go back." He said falling back down.

"I wonder if I were to go into battle mode would have changed anything. Then again it has already happened so can't worry about it now I guess." Nathan said with a sad expression. "Now I'm wondering of who those people were. Cause they sure aren't friendly."

"Yeah, I am Scared. They Could Have Killed all of you. And i didn't even Help. I... I'm Sorry...." Flame Hung His Head Down. When They Got to the School The Teacher Looked at them. A Bit worryed and Mad. "Where Were you?! Flame, Head inside the School. I need to discuss With You guys." Flame Nodded as he went into the School.

Nathan heard the teacher tell them to head inside which he did with his head down. As he sat in the classroom he was ready for the teacher to yell or something. "Hope it isn't anything outrageous or unusual we have to do. To be honest though the teacher didn't seem worried about Flame and Cole in the forest while a fire was starting." Nathan mumbled under his breath hoping the teacher didn't hear him.

"Alright then, I promise you I'll get your Katana." Chromius said as he got back up and began walking towards the school, his limp slowly healing.
"Whatever it is, it's not my fault." He said as he walked in.

The Teacher Looked at all Of them Before Yelling. "What Were all of you thinking?! You could Have been Killed or Hurt! And i Knew Flame and Cole was in their! I Sent the principal to go Get them! This deserves a severe punishment. I might have to expel All of you.

Chromius laughed at the teachers comment.
"Expel me? Nope I think not!" He yelled as he walked towards the teacher.
"Could've been killed, no! I practically was killed! And in my defense this school taught me nothing! Therefore I believe we deserve to stay!" He said angrily.

"First, You Have only Been here for One Day! Did you expect to Learn Every Thing In one Day?! Do you Even Know why your Here?"

Kuro was shocked and surprised at Chromius and all the others including the teachers actions. "Chromius, it's fine. Flame got my katana and please calm down. Plus, we were just trying to help Cole and Flame," she said with a flinch when the teacher continued yelling.

"Can we settle down a bit cause shouting won't get us anywhere." Nathan said trying to be reassuring. "Also doesn't the principal have authority of whether to expel someone or not? I mean our decisions were not the best, but at the same time what would have happened if we didn't go there?" Nathan then stayed quiet for a while to hear what the teacher's response is.

"I didn't expect to learn everything in a day, but I expected to learn something other than how to run." Chromius said.
"As for why we're here, I may not know why but I'm assuming that it has something to do with the fact that we all almost died." Chromius said calming down a bit.

"If you didn't interfere, The principal Would have Gotten Flame and Cole Safely. But because you Went and decided to Solve things on your Own, and got hurt by the Fire."

Kuro didn't like arguments at all and she never liked to choose sides so she stood up and looked at Chromius with concern. "U-um, they are our future comrades so I went to help b-but it seems that the Salamence and the Gardevoir didn't like that at all," she said as she tried to help Chromius with the argument but also not get them in any more trouble.

"She's got a point." Chromius said almost completely calmed down at this point.
"Does anyone actually have any idea who the heck those guys were?" Chromius asked them.
"I mean you don't just attack people at random, for no apparent reason." He said.

Kuro nodded as she pondered on he questions Chromius asked the Salamence and the Salamence's answer. "He really didn't seem to like us at all, actually, he seemed more keen on killing us than anything," she said with a slight shiver as a picture of the Salamence killing everyone came into her head.

Darin sprinted through the forest. He was late. Naturally. Behind him, several thugs streamed after him, trying to get at his tail, apparently. Darin flicked it at one of them, and it sliced cleanly across his neck. The guy fell to the ground so Darin couldn't tell if he was dead. He rolled his eyes and muttered, "Idiot." After a while of pursuit, the thugs gave up and left. At long last, Darin had arrived at the clearing. He yelled the password and strode into the building. Strangely, someone showed up instantaneously and gave him a schedule. He walked back outside and saw a class all gathered around. According to the schedule, he was bound for here. He ran over to the area, and saw people milling around. He noticed, in particular, a Steelix, and walked over to him and said, "What's this all about?" he grinned, and said, "Darin. Nice to meet you."

Chromius heard someone talking behind him, his name was Darin.
"Huh, oh, hello, right now we're addressing a serious problem, my name's Chromius, I'll catch you up if I have time later." He said to Darin.

Cole stood in the back, silent about the matter. What happened was beyond himself. "Dang it." Cole spoke quietly, when he felt some pain in his arm. He looked down, and the red fire in his veins was disappearing. Cole shut his eyes, preparing to faint, as his legs gave out, and Cole fell, knocked out.

Before Chromius could turn back to the teacher after talking to Darin he saw Cole faint.
"Guys, we have a problem." Chromius said as he walked over to Cole and checked to see if he was breathing.
"Please tell this school has a nurse or something." Chromius said as he lifted Cole up.

Kuro watched as Darin walked up to Chromius, walking right past her. Soon after Cole had passed out and Kuro was becoming more confused and worried by the second. "Oh, yes, we were attacked by a male Salamence and a female Gardevoir," she answered the teachers question before walking over to Chromius with Cole in his arms. "Is he okay?" She asked with worry for her classmate and soon he would most likely be a comrade to Kuro, all of them would.

"Yeah, he most likely just passed out." Chromius said to Kuro. After he said that he noticed his veins didn't have fire.
"Nevermind, he's losing his flame." Chromius said as he pointed out his rist which instead of having a firey red now was just colorless.

Kuro backed up a bit at the mention of fire and looked at Cole's wrist. "T wasn't there earlier so it could be a healing thing. He could be healing with the fire and this is a side effect or for him to heal he could need to be sleeping," she suggested as she continued to looked at Cole's wrist. "Oh, right! The map!" She exclaimed as she pulled her map out to find the nurse's office for Cole. She found it after searching for a few seconds then she looked at Chromius. "I'll show you the way to the nurse's office while you carry Cole, if that's okay," she said as she pointed to the nurse's office which was at another part of the school at the far end of a hallway with many turns.

"Then let's go, as long as this guys still alive." Chromius said.
"Cole seems to have more knowledge about their stuff that's been happening lately, he might know who these guys are, but if he dies, then we lose the one chance we get to fight back against them." Chromius said.
"Let's get going." He said as he began walking towards them nurse's office.

Kuro got a shiver down her spine at the thought of Cole being dead but she began to walk toward the nurse's office anyway. "Chromius," she started and swallowed hard. "Do you think they'll find the school and kill us? Or possibly take us captive to get information and torture us or-," she said, not finishing her sentences once she knew her theories wouldn't happen but her mind insisted that they could so she kept those options open. "Never mind, don't answer that question," she said as she turned left at corner after they had entered the school and walked a bit.

Darin frowned. He saw the tall guy- Chromius- walk away and pick up a Pokemon before walking away with an Umbreon. Darin, being casual, as usual, followed behind stealthily. After a while, he heard the Umbreon ask about the alleged attackers. "Of course not," he chimed in. If they're sensible, they'll stay away, because we have numbers on our side. Team Justice is a small organization." He paused. Had he said too much? How would any regular citizen know that? His face paled, waiting for the question that would blow his mission.

Kiro looked at the Houndoom with narrowed eyes, a light blush beginning to grow on her cheeks. "Team Justice?" She asked, confusion in her eyes. "What's that?" She asked, sudden curiosity coming to her.

Chromius had heard Darin speaking and he very slowly put Cole down on the floor and brought out the small stick in his pocket again.
"You see this stick?" He asked Darin as it enlarged back into the 6ft hammer.
"Tell me what you know, and how'd you get here?" Chromius asked Darin as he held the hammer.

Last edited:
Kuro became confused and her eyes widened. "Chromius! Put it away! Violence isn't always the answer! And Cole still needs to be taken to the nurse," she exclaimed, putting her hand on Chromius's hammer.

Chromius looked down at Kuro as she grabbed his hammer.
"We don't know if he's trustworthy he just got here." He said as he looked back down to see Kuro.
He groaned "Fine!" He said as the hammer returned to its regular form.
"If he does anything to anyone here you can expect me to launch him a good few miles back." Chromius said as he went to pick up Cole.

Darin raised his hands defensively. "Hey big boy, I have secrets no one can know. I can protect them too." He said this as he pulled out a pen and clicked it, which transformed it into a black trident with searing tips. "But don't worry, I'm not with the bad guys here. And Kuro- Kuro, right?- I'll explain Team Justice after we get him," he said, pointing at Cole, "To the nurse." He hefted the pitchfork over his shoulder, leaving it unsheathed, ready to combat the Steelix if it came to it.

(OOC: Gotta be done for the day, sorry. It sucks, but whatever.)

Kuro sighed in relief and suddenly her hands fell to her sides since they weren't holding anything anymore. She looked at Darin then looked at his weapon. "Um, I would appreciate it if you put your weapon away, and yes, that's my name," she said as her eyes continued to be on his weapon.

Cole's eyes suddenly turn bright red, and his whole body heated up drastically. As he opened his eyes, the heat flowed from his hands through his entire body. "What happened?" Cole asked, and tried to stand up. As he stood, his legs gave out and he fell again. "This sucks." Cole said, as he saw the guy with a trident. "Do I know you from somewhere?" Cole asked him, thinking he remembered him from before, but his mind was blank from passing out.

Kuro felt the heat from Cole and backed away, her weakness being fire or anything hot. "No, he's new and we just met him just now," she said to Cole after she was a comfortable distance away from Cole.

"Well, hello." Cole stated, in a kind of dopey state. "What exactly happened? I can't really remember anything." He turned to look at the person holding him. "And why were you holding me? Did something happen?"

Kuro nearly fell but she caught herself. "You mean you don't remember?" She asked with confusion as she thought back to the battle that they had lost horribly and shivered, knowing that it could have been worse.

"Let's do this quickly, basically you were ambished while looking for some stupid rock, we all managed to come back alive, somehow, and while we were here you passed out, Kuro and I, and the idiot behind me brought you to the nurse and now you're here." Chromius said as he looked at Cole.
"Any of that ring a bell?"

Kuro was surprised at how fast Chromius explained everything though he left out a detail that he probably didn't see. "You almost killed somebody, Cole," she whispered as she looked at Cole with slight fear though the fear wasn't from Cole. "But he almost killed all of us so I guess it's okay," she muttered as she looked at the ground with sad eyes, knowing she was useless in the battle.