• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

Hi! Am I late? I’m considering having a normal character and a villain, but, I need to decide if I can handle using two characters, anyways, here’s my bio.

Name: Shadow
Pokehuman Type: Aegislash
Appearance: He has changed a bit since becoming a Pokehuman. First of all, his hair has turned the same purple as Aegislash’s Scarf-Hand things. His arms are the same color and pattern as Aegislash’s “hands” and his right hand has turned into Aegislash’s sword, instead of, well, a hand,and his left, is holding the shield, which he pretty much never lets go.His skin color is the same yellowish bronze as Aegislash’s main color. He usually wears a scarf that represents Aegislash’s “Hands”. His eyes are also the same purple as Aegislash’s, and his eye whites are now black.He stands at 5’06, which is tall for his age.
How changed: Drinking Contaminated Waer.
Personality: His name is misleading, sure, he has a kinda distant appearance, but he is really nice once you get to know him. He is protective of his friends and loves them. He is also very mature for his age, and understands things others his age usually don’t.
Other:He is quite loyal to his friends and authority figures.
Pokémon Team: Pulse The Frogadier, Aura The Riolu. Both are Male.

Edited for ridiculous errors.

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Ok, I need a promise of commitment, to ask you more specificity about the sword arm and shield, and to say that you need to take both of your Pokémon down a level (I would like to bring it down to a frokie, but the second tier is fine)

And all pokehumans can use moves

Ok, I need a promise of commitment, to ask you more specificity about the sword arm and shield, and to say that you need to take both of your Pokémon down a level (I would like to bring it down to a frokie, but the second tier is fine)

And all pokehumans can use moves
Alright, pretty sure I fixed it. Also, I have never left an rp unless it dies, I don’t plan on starting, and this sounds fun, a friend recommended it, so I decided to check it out, it looks fun.

So, a thick scarf, holding a sword and shield? Sorry, just confused.
Basically, but it’s just his arm with the same color and pattern as Aegislash’s arms/scarfs, and the sword is his hand, his right hand isn’t holding it, it IS the sword, and his left hand is holding the shield, but Shadow never really lets go of it. Just to specify, the sword and shield look exactly like Aegislash’s.

Al
Accepted, I still am not processing exactly what you are saying, but it should be fine, and I will find out I guess
Alright, thanks. One more time, I’ll try to help you understand. Shadow’s arms are purple skinned with the same patterns as Aegislash’s. His right hand is a sword that is fused to his wrist, replacing his hand. And his left hand is holding a shield that he never lets go of.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Since there was no personality section in the forms, I'll put it here:

Luna:

It's debatable whether Luna is extremely intelligent or beyond clueless, although most people think it's the latter. She takes life slowly and approaches everything with a very bland attitude - rarely showing emotion beyond neutrality or serenity. She seems to be a bit oblivious at times, and sometimes even a bit creepy (her abnormally empty heterochromatic eyes don't help either). However, she does have rare moments of genius, and sometimes can even be sarcastic - although it's hard to tell if it's intentional or simply another one of her remarks.

Kiki:

A shy teen, Kiki tends to keep to herself. She's very sweet and quirky - but good luck socializing with her. She's very awkward at first, and will rarely initiate conversation. Despite her beautiful voice, she rarely sings for anyone - in fact, when she's asked, she often puts on a horrible voice on purpose. She is very modest and reserved, and hates conflict - she'll only fight if she has to. However, she can be surprisingly dangerous when her loved ones are threatened, and holds grudges for a long time.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Got it, I will start working on my post.

Juliet stayed in the forest since she was transformed, so it would be kind of weird if she will just enter the fish restaurant for no reason.

But I will try to make her go to Goldenrod city so she could hear the speech and meet everyone.
perhaps Maril will convince her. (Still haven't thought about the Maril's name)

Also, I think I forgot to mention it, but the reason why Juliet stayed in the forest is that her parents are racist against Pokehumans, and she is afraid from the things that might happen if they or other racist people find out.

Last edited: