• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
One. More. Time.
I'm not ready to let go completely just yet, new decade, new attempt, new idea. This one might have been said before, but here is another attempt, perhaps the last one.
This is the same premise, Evil team has a serum that transforms humans into pokehumans. Pokehumans are as strong as pokemon.
The change I made is that it is not as exclusive, its been three months after the epidemic, with multiple forms of the serum going around, oral in waterways, injections(Like before), gas, and even a short lived virus(Proven not to be a thing anymore). Some laws for them are in place, others on the way. Although the law and some people treat them as mostly normal humans, racism has also started. (Its around 10%-20% of the population)

Rules
1: No godmodding
2: Pokecharms rules
3: Romance is allowed, but nothing more than a kiss
4: Pokemon teams will start out with a max of two
5: I have the power to add rules and parts to the bio
6: Galarian pokemon are allowed

Bio format:

Name:
Pokehuman type: (N/A or what pokemon)
Appearance:
How changed: (What form of the serum changed them, how they have been dealing with it, and note if it was more recent)
Other:
Pokemon team: (Two max)

Everyone is allowed to make a single villain
Villain bio:
Name:
Pokehuman type:
Other:
Pokémon team: (full team allowed)

@EeviumZ @ThePlayfulFox @RenzFlintrock @Sparkling Emolga @Peroxide01

Last edited:
Oh, we're doing this now. That kinda surprised me and my dead notification feed. Interesting, I'll try my best to make some good ideas and characters for this, and get back into roleplay after procrastinating on where I'm up for, like, 2-3 weeks.

In fact, I think I already think I have an idea for a secondary antagonist whose basic concept came from a mixture of reading Elmer Gantry I just crammed into ten days, a recent roleplay I was tempted to join but got cold feet before it closed, and my own world I'm building a roleplay for that, at the rate it's going, will likely have one of the countries fully fleshed out in two years offsite lmao. What I'm getting at -- i guess -- is that I've accidentally been preparing for this moment for the last week.

Anyways, the basic idea is this very charismatic public speaker/activist, whom I've named Floyd, who preaches against Pokehumans and treats the issue as a major problem that needs to be solved, often to the extent of ostracizing them (how aggressively he does this, I've yet to decide, but it'll likely be on the high-end so the reader doesn't see him coming across as a legitimate charity worker who wants to solve the problem and help Pokehumans and actually has basis to hate him). He has a rather large, passionate audience, yet also controls a company (through a man which I've yet to fully flesh out) that sells some sort of pharmaceutical goods that either causes a portion of the problem or simply just profits off of the problem (another thing I've yet to decide, though I'll probably go full cynic and do the latter). This has proved lucrative and made Floyd and the company highly successful, and has created an extra layer to it all -- For both publicity and sustainability, Floyd has begun regularly 'donating' large sums of money to what he claims are charities also trying to stop the epidemic, only this could not be farther from the truth.

Basically, to sum it up, man begins advocating to stop the Pokehuman issue to scare people into buying a company's medicine to prevent it, and now uses the loads of income from it to fund that very issue.

So how would this go? There are likely plot holes I overlooked and stuff I need to polish, but I wonder if this could fit in with whatever you had planned. I feel like this could be a good aspect of the world if executed correctly, and I'm quite interested in how it would play out IC.

Just not an actual Pokemon or physical battle with Floyd. Floyd loses. Period.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Here, have the first of my two OCs. I gave her a physical detriment as a result of the transformation, just for fun.

Name: Luna Novis
Pokehuman type: Togekiss
Appearance: As a Pokehuman, her hair changes color to white, with red and blue streaks. The two Togekiss-ears appear on her head, one red and one blue. She gains two wings, similar to Togekiss's. Unfortunately, her legs (and torso) become much shorter and her feet simply turn into small points, so she's forced to fly instead. Her skin also becomes far paler than normal. Her height is rather short, considering her body shortening.
How changed: Fairly recently. Probably a combination of the gas and an injection. She really doesn't care.
Pokemon team: Puff the Whimsicott (F)

Last edited:
You know, I'm just going to use Nini because I didn't RP last time due to the fact I constantly got lost. Still sorry about that.
Name: Nini Franks
Pokehuman type: Delcatty
Appearance: Nini has short tan (same as Delcatty) hair and brown eyes. She is a slender build, standing at 5"1. Because of her transformation, she has Delcatty ears, a Delcatty tail, and the neck pillow. She also wears a white and grey striped shirt that stops at the belly button, the sleaves stop at the elbows. She wears a light pink skirt that picks up where her shirt stops and goes down to her knees. She has light pink socks that go right above her ankle and grey tennis shoes that stop at her ankles.
How changed: Drank contaminated water while on the road. Nini now lives a nomadic life and prefers to stay out of fights. She also is a bit of a neat freak now, thankfully she has Chichi...
Pokemon team: Chinccino (Chichi), Ribombee (Pixie)

Name: Jet Frasier
Pokehuman type: (N/A or what pokemon) Rampardos
Appearance: Jet has brown skin, a shiny blue protruding scalp with two small horns pointing forwards and two large ones pointing backwards and red eyes. He wears a black leather jacket that tends to stay partially open, a blue belt, a pair of leather pants with spikes boring through them at the knees. These spikes make it hard for him to wash the pants without tearing them to shreds. He also wears black tactical boots with blue accents on them.
How changed: (What form of the serum changed them, how they have been dealing with it, and note if it was more recent) He drank some infected water and in his confusion and frustration bashed through the wall of his house. He's been living a nomadic life for two months now, after realising that his temper got shorter after the transformation and his anger began resulting in more and more physical contact. Not wanting to endanger those close to him, he hit the road with his Pokémon.
Pokemon team: Lairon (Aries)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Thank you

Just so you know, you can make one villain of your own as well

Name: Eli
Pokehuman type: Sylveon
Appearance: medium Pink hair with white tips, large baby blue eyes, a bow on his left forehead and on his neck, each with two sylveon ribbons attached to them, he has Sylveon ears, and a sylveon tail. (Also the teeth and preferences of a Sylveon)
How changed: was injected during the first few days, he was terribly confused and frightened at first, but after learning it was happening everywhere, he did not let it stop him from traveling as a Pokémon trainer (With Pokémon that agrees to come with him) stands up for other poke humans.
Other:
Pokemon team: Eevee (Veon)

Had two new ideas in relation to Floyd, and one idea for the roleplay as a whole. (I'll get to the actual protagonist eventually. I would promise if I knew I could keep it, but signs point to me procrastinating until the end of time. It's what I do, John.)

I guess I'll do the most broad one first: Continuity. Is there any? Is there a reason to be any? It could probably tie in to one of the previous versions with some recurring characters who either failed to escape the evil team, escaped and went into hiding, or are still being chased. Unless there's some nice plot points to be made out of it or it changes the story in a big way though, it's not neccessary and it would be more flexible to have this as a standalone.

Second and less minor one, that will likely not change much, and will likely be decided once the evil team is fleshed out again: I wonder which of the antagonists would actually know who the man funding them was. I had an idea where most, if not all, of the team doesn't know him by name, instead by an anonymous person nicknamed 'a benefactor'. I believe that it would be best if a few of the higherups knew and occasionally communicated with him, so that there's a bit of an opportunity to sort of break open his scandal if one eventually cracks.

Finally, the potential for an unhealthy amount of twists if I do it. I've toyed with the idea of having Floyd secretly a part-Zoroark and that being the reason he came to success so quickly and is able to control the CEO of [PHARMACY NAME HERE I STILL HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF WHAT TO CALL THIS THING]. It could be used to further highlight his insincerity and hypocrisy, yet on the contrary for some reason it just doesn't seem like him to be one. I dunno. The part zoroark idea is slowly becoming more appealing, despite already having planned two other zoroark pokehumans in the past and never using either.

Probably some talking point or mistake I missed. Was sporadically writing this while watching Jeopardy.

Last edited:
Ok, can you wright a quick summary for me then?
Johto is a region bordering Kanto and has a temperate climate, the only cold part being near the mountain ridge seperating Kanto and Johto. Almost all of the towns and cities are on the mainland, with only Cianwood City being on an island that also harbors the route towards the Safari Zone. Johto consists of the following settlements: New Bark Town, Cherrygrove City, Violet City, Azalea Town, Goldenrod City, Ecruteak City, Olivine City, Cianwood City, Mahogany Town and Blackthorn City. Johto has a couple of caves and mountains, those being Dark Cave, Union Cave, Mt. Mortar, Cliff Edge Gate, Cliff Cave, Ice Path, Dragon's Den, the Whirl Islands, Mt. Silver and Embedded Tower.

Johto is home to the Magnet Train which connects Goldenrod City and Saffron City in Kanto. The region shares many Pokémon with Kanto, but Pokémon native to other regions can be found when using the Pokégear, a cellphone like device that can call people, display the town map and play the radio. The Steel and Dark type were discovered here alongside Shiny Pokémon, the most notable example being the Red Gyarados in the Lake of Rage north of Mahogany.

There is quite some history in Johto, most notable in Ecruteak City. The Ruins of Alph between Violet City and Ecruteak City are home to Unown and other unique Pokémon, like Natu and Smeargle. The Burned Tower in Ecruteak City was once known as the Brass Tower and was as tall as the Bell Tower, along with the home of Lugia before it fled to the Whirl Islands. The tower was struck by lightning and set ablaze, before heavy rain put out the fire. Three nameless Pokémon perished in the fire and Ho-Oh, who resided on the Bell Tower, revived them and gave them the power of the lightning bolt that struck the tower, the fire that engulfed it and the rain that put out the fire. Humans feared the power Ho-oh and the beasts had shown and tried to control it with force, but the three beasts ran instead of fighting back. Ho-Oh, saddened by the brutality shown by the humans, fled and has yet to return.

Some interesting landmarks are the Ruins of Alph, the Slowpoke Well, the Radio Tower, the National Park, the Dance Theater, the Burned and Bell Tower, the Moomoo Farm, the Lighthouse, the Safari Zone, the Lake of Rage and Dragon's Den.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Credit image: ByronB 2020 edition on Twitter
D01LcF3X0AESQCg.jpg

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Villain
Name: Mentiras
Pokehuman type: N/A
Appearance: Black suit and red tie, neatly combed jet black hair, emerald eyes, a trustworthy demeanor and look
Other: Mentiras is a expert deceiver, many trust him even if they know him well and is often many steps ahead of everyone
Pokémon team:
Hope (Fully turned arcanine, first volunteer)
Haver (Beheeyem)
Adron (A ninetales)
Seadric (Gastrodon)
Slash (Aegislash)
Spike (Swellow)

I was going to make another Eeveelution pokemon hybrid, I was thinking Glaceon or Vaporeon, what do you all think?

And you definitely can

When thinking of Floyd, I imagined a very urban region like Unova, though I can of course be flexible due to how subject to change a lot of his stuff still is. If everyone prefers Johto, I won't stop it, and I could easily adjust it to one of the larger Johto cities.

That being said, I feel I join a few others in knowing next to nothing about Johto prior to this.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Sorry for the double post.

Anyway, I changed her a lot since last time, so I hope she gets accepted.

Name: Juliet (Or Jolty) (her family name is unknown, as she prefers not to reveal it).

Pokehuman type: Emolga

Appearance: Juliet has purple eyes and medium short black hair, she is 3'11" (1.2 m) in height. She is quite slender.
She wears a short white dress and white fur lined shoes with long pink socks with a small blue ribbon on each of them. She also has a yellowish-white flower on her head.
After the transformation, her hair became dark grey, she became paler and she also became 3'4" (1.0 m) in height.
She now has emolga ears, cheeks, tail and cape-like wings.

How changed: Juliet changed quite recently (maybe 2-4 days ago) from a gas that spread in the forest she was playing in.
She still doesn't know a lot about her new form, but she was very surprised to find out she can understand other pokemons.

Other:
-Juliet has a huge lack of knowledge when it comes to battles or other things.
-after the transformation, Juliet never left the forest.

Pokaemon team: she is still too young to get her first pokemon, although she became best friends with a wild Marill.

Last edited: