• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Appearance: Juliet has purple eyes and short black hair, she is 3'3" (1.3 m) in height
She wears a short white dress and white shoes with long pink socks. She also has a white-yellow flower on her head.
After the transformation, her hair became dark grey and she became 3'7" (1.1 m) in height.
She now has emolga ears, tail and cape-like wings.
Sorry, what happened to her height?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Name: Crystal
Pokehuman type: Glaceon
Appearance: 5'7" Dark blue hair, Dark blue large eyes, Glaceon ears and tails, the two head things (IDK what to call them) falling down from underneath he hair, fair skin with it turning Dark blue on her arms and legs(Like glaceons paws), the points reaching her elbow and knees, a dark blue diamond on her back, and a smaller one on the back her neck
How changed: She was in a crowd when a gas was released, the effect becoming apparent a few days later when she woke up, after a few days of panic, she calmed down and pretty much just went back to life, her family very understanding.
Other: Nothing I can think of
Pokemon team: A Vulpix (Glacier)

@DarkHydraT I need a place to start this whole thing, someplace for a large speech.

Name: Crystal
Pokehuman type: Glaceon
Appearance: 5'7" Dark blue hair, Dark blue large eyes, Glaceon ears and tails, the two head things (IDK what to call them) falling down from underneath he hair, fair skin with it turning Dark blue on her arms and legs(Like glaceons paws), the points reaching her elbow and knees, a dark blue diamond on her back, and a smaller one on the back her neck
How changed: She was in a crowd when a gas was released, the effect becoming apparent a few days later when she woke up, after a few days of panic, she calmed down and pretty much just went back to life, her family very understanding.
Other: Nothing I can think of
Pokemon team: A Vulpix (Glacier)

@DarkHydraT I need a place to start this whole thing, someplace for a large speech.
A large speech you say? Goldenrod would be great location, it is the biggest city of Johto and the speech could be broadcast since there's a radio tower in the city

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
He is, he wants to experiment on them to make the ultimate Pokémon, find out what works to finish his plans.

I feel so evil playing him sometimes, because usually I can minipulate through him as well as I imagine, but let’s see what happens.

And please no “I think he’s evil!” For the first while, he is very convincing, and would undermine him, if you all want to make villains, remember! You can make one.

Well, depends. Some places that either had the epidemic around longer or are more open about this sort of thing (like Sinnoh because of the Pokemon and humans being one thing in their library and Unova because of the Pokemon rights movement a few years back) would he more open. However, some places would be more harsh about it.

Name: Pasmal Estmalle
Pokehuman type: Malamar
Appearance: Pasmal is a small girl with wild grey tentacle hair and brown eyes that can turn an amber color under certain conditions. She stands at about 4 feet has a slender build, and can be considered very pale. She wears a white gown that stops at her calves and the sleaves stop just below the shoulders. There are tentacles going under her dress, making an ominous look. She goes everywhere barefoot.
Personality: Most of the time Pasmal is a playful little girl that just want to play with everyone, in the way you would expect a seven-year-old to play with someone. With toys, pillow forts, and imaginary worlds. However, Pasmal suffers from Split Personality Disorder due to the experiment not merging her completely with the Malamar DNA, creating a new conscience inside of her. While the Malamar personality is more powerful, she is devious and cunning. Only striking when she knows she would get away with it. She enjoys to 'play' with her opponents before attacking though, making them weaker for when she does strike.
Rank: Formerly test-subject, now Malamar side is grunt and normal side wanders around base.
Other:
Pokémon team: Inkey (Osa), Vulpix (Cinder)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Name: Levi Silverline
Pokehuman type: Sunflora
Appearance: Levi stands at a normal stature, and has platinum blonde hair and light grey eyes. He wears a black sweatshirt with ‘Pearl Conference 2019’ in white on the front with the logo of the event on the back of it. He wears denim jeans and black sneakers. He wears a large backpack that stores everything, and I mean everything, that he uses on his adventures.
How changed: He got the serum through a local water source, and he got it fairly recently. However, over the last few days his bones have gotten weaker and more fragile.
Other: N/A
Pokemon team: (Two max)
Kricketune, M
Bronzong

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I can vouch for Xatu. We've roleplayed quite a few times together. (including in my own RP, whichIreallyneedtopostinrn)

Also:

Name: Kiki Evans
Pokehuman type: Absol
Appearance: As a Pokehuman, Kiki retains a lot of her humanity. She has long white hair with one dark blue streak, and her hair perpetually covers her left eye. Her skin has become almost white, and her feet have turned to Absol-esque claws. She has the scythe-like tail, as well as the horn on the right side of her head.
How changed: Along with Luna, via the same method. Though it terrifies her, she's come around to the idea.
Other: She has gained the disaster-sense of Absol. Whenever there is impending danger, she has a weird tingling sensation and a feeling of dread.
Pokemon team:
Asriel the Galarian Ponyta (M)

Last edited: