• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

Things happened, haven't had time to write Floyd's bio. But hey, 5 days late isn't too bad, right?

Some trivial things are still not final (namely names and the appearances of Floyd's aliases), but I can easily write those in later when they come up and without changing the story too much.

Name: Floyd Octavian Falconer (aka Mark Emerson and 'A Benefactor')
Pokehuman type: Zoroark (always disguised as a pure human)
'Normal' Appearance: A slim and youthful caucasian, with a spotless face and blond, short, curly hair. Always seen in black slacks and a slick, matching suit.
Appearance Undisguised: Noticeably more unkempt than his disguise, yet still recognizable. The most noticeable feature is his hair, now long and a mixture of red and black, flowing from the back of his head into the collar of his suit. His skin tone seems a shade darker, and his face seems noticeably less spotless and much more tired.
Appearance as Mr. Emerson: TBD
Rank: Secret donor and sympathizer (not technically a part of the team, but may cooperate with certain activities)
Personality: Extremely charismatic, and capable of going from a booming, passionate speech to a calm, persuasive talk. His charisma is partially aided by his subtle illusions he employs to be able to amplify his voice and give off just the right tone. Deceptive and cynical, he frequently employs his illusions to subtly trick others or aid himself, and his motives for everything appear to be solely for money. Of course, that's all behind-the-scenes -- he's a passionate, selfless man helping raise awareness of the epidemic in hopes of ending it and returning life to normalcy, right?
Pokémon team: name TBD Furfrou, name TBD Braviary (seen with Floyd); name TBD Ninetales, name TBD Chimecho (seen with Mark). In terms of battling skill, both on his and his Pokemon's end, he is very lacking and not much of a threat. His Pokemon are more like pets, and overall Floyd is a much more 'social' villain.
Backstory: See the 'Floyd's Backstory' spoiler. (Not yet done)
As a note, whenever I talk specific monetary values (which I will likely do both in this bio and IC), I use Pokedollars as the base, and assume that $1 USD is around ₽100. If numbers appear inflated or unreasonable, this is partially why.

It's midnight, so I'll edit in the backstory tomorrow, though this should be enough to tide you guys over for now. His cynical motives and means will likely be fully explained in the backstory, as I acknowledge that they seem pretty flat and vague in this bio. Who Mr. Emerson is will also be fully explained in it as well, as I don't believe there's a single word on who that's supposed to be other than a name.