• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
I would like to note that Mentiras defending Pokehumans will most luckily loss him money due to high racism, so unless he just is oblivious to the facts, or is looking at it in a very different way, he’s most certainly not in it for money, and definitely not popularlarity

As I typed this, I realized having superhero’s in your side might be better, but there are still many more humans around. He is doing this as a cover, not for money or popularity, though it won’t damage either to a massive extent.

I would like to note that Mentiras defending Pokehumans will most luckily loss him money due to high racism, so unless he just is oblivious to the facts, or is looking at it in a very different way, he’s most certainly not in it for money, and definitely not popularlarity

As I typed this, I realized having superhero’s in your side might be better, but there are still many more humans around. He is doing this as a cover, not for money or popularity, though it won’t damage either to a massive extent.
I know, but Shadow is kinda biased against big business people, and he thinks that’s all they care about. That doesn’t mean he’s right.