• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Pokehuman encounters

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"F-f-friend-ds?" Jolty sobbed in reply as she started to calm down, "friends..." she told herself quietly. She never actually had friends, except for some pokemons she couldn't understand and imaginary friends.

The emolga girl noticed that the Togekiss is loosening his grip from her after saying another thing, which means she could get free if she will struggle enough, but it just didn't feel right for her to escape.
She gave a small nod to the togekiss, she slowly stopped to shiver but tears still dropped from her eyes, even that she is wiping them off from time to time.

The emolga kid start hearing the squeaks again, they were a bit more clearer than last time, she could faintly hear the squeaky voice says 'hello' or 'can you hear me'.
One or two sparks came out from her cheeks but immediately faded away, so as the squeaks.

Jolty wanted to apologise for trying to electrify him earlier, but when she looked at Stephen again with her big blue eyes she noticed that he is focusing on something else. She couldn't see what happening from where she was and she didn't want to disturb him either, she decided to wait as she is continuing to wipe off the gathering tears, she just couldn't stop them for some reason.

A few moments later she heard something that catched her attention, it was the gardevoir human that suddenly appeared.
jolty stared at Allie with her sad big eyes while she start talking, she was still a bit scared from her, she still haven't forget what happened.
She remembered how she was going to unleash her first thundershock on her, but right now it seems the Gardevoir still trying to help her.

Before she could say anything the hold of the Togekiss wings suddenly got tighter again and she felt something touching her back.
The emolga turned her head to see what could it be, she couldn't see it clearly but relized that it have to be Stephen's head.
She didn't complained about it, it was actually a bit relaxing someone.
She listened before slowly nodding and turning back to the gardevoir.

She rubbed her big eyes and wiped away the tears before looking at Allie. It looked like she is trying to say something, but nothing came from her mouth, not matter how she tried to pull it out.
a few tears kept dropping from her eyes in the meanwhile, but they are almost nothing compared to the tears before.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
“It’s okay. It’s all okay now.” she whispered, smiling.
Suddenly, her head jolted up.
Danger.
Something isn’t right.

She slowly looked up, and said “It’s Echo and Keiko. They’re in trouble. I’m going to help.”
Teleporting to where she sensed the danger, she saw two... policemen? holding Timer Hybridballs. The Pokehumans were absent.
“YOU!” she screamed, knowing exactly what had happened.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli sighed and stood in front of Allie "They are being arrested for attacking the crowd, we can go with them and make sure nothing bad happens, but otherwise we have no right to step in now unless we want to be arrested as well" he turned around "Hello officers would you mind if we accompanied you so we may act as witness and translators?" the police looked at each other and slowly nodded

Reuben just stared at the scene between Echo, Keiko, and the police unfolded. "What? No! Are you just gonna ignore what I said? We can sort this out- NO, THIS ISN'T NECESSARY! Everyone can just stop and we can all talk this ou-" He stopped, noticing that the two were now gone, vanishing as some of them threw Pokeballs with a color palette that looked all too familiar, his jaw dropping slightly as he adopted a confused look. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CATCH THEM, YOU CAN JUST- HOW DID YOU EVEN GET THOSE!?" he yelled, putting his hands to his head, trying to calm down. He followed Eli, making his way up to the police officers with him. He sighed with the part-Sylveon, looking at the officers and the Pokeballs the other two were just caught in. "Yeah, I have a lot of questions, and you definitely do, too," he said, looking at one of the officers.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty saw the gardevoir human walking toward her, she didn't know what the gardevoir is going to do, the emolga started shivering a bit as she saw her walking.
Turned out it was to whisper, 'It’s okay. It’s all okay now' the gardevoir told.

More tears dropped from her eyes upon hearing Allie, she shivered again, but this time not from fear.
It doesn't look like she forgot, could it mean she is forgiving me that easily? But... W-why? The emolga kid thought to herself as she looks at Allie with her sobbing big blue eyes.

"T-t-t..t-thanks..." She sobbed slowly, wiping off the tears and dropping her head down.
"A-a-and s-s-so...s-sorry..." She sobbed to the gardevoir, but it meant for Stephen as well.
Her own mind started messing up, friends, enemies, it was all too confusing, she started to feel a bit dizzy while a big headache occurred inside her.

Her big eyes widen open when she heard what Allie said, "t-t-they are?!" She said but before she could say anything else the gardevoir teleported away.
Jolty turned to Stephen who still leaned his head on her, "w-we need to-to help them!" She told him. The tears stopped dropping and she wiped the last tears from her face, revealing a determined look on the emolga's face.

She didn't know which pokehumans are Echo and Keiko, she doesn't know the names of the other pokehumans either.
But still something inside the young kid told her to help, but another part in Jolty told her to not be a part of it like always.
"Y-you dont have to carry me, i-i can f-fly by myself" she stuttered, she could have done it right now if she wasn't tighten in the Togekiss hug.
"S-so lets g-go!, I-i am n-not going to be a c-coward t-this time!" The emolga girl told Stephen, it was possible to see the determination mixed with fear in her big eyes.
~~~~~~~~~

Taillow looked at the cops from the entrance, he was in a shock to see the cops catching the mismagius and the Delphox in front of his eyes. He excepted that Jolty is still scared under the blanket and so he paid more attention to the cops than the place Jolty was.

Fluff and Voodoo were in shock as well.
"Not another two?! How they even got those pokeballs?!" Voodoo complained, "im not sure, but they wont get away that easily with the mismagius and the gentleman Delphox" Fluff replied.

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
"Okay, what just happened?" he said, confused. It was a swift scene. The two just... disappeared. However, Felix looked near the ground near the police, and he saw 2 pokeballs. Oddly, they had a close resemblance to the Hybrid Balls. That's when he put two and two together. They were hybrid balls. "EXCUSE ME, BUT HOW THE ACTUAL HELL DID YOU GET HYBRID BALLS?" he yelled. Felix ran up to them and started to shake one, trying to get them to release them. Before he could do anything, however, the other police officer pushed him away, which made Felix trip on a small rock, and face plant straight into the dirt road. Ow.... he thought. Felix ran to the pokecenter to get a tissue as blood came out of his nostril.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
the crowd largely dispersed, some people hanging around to see what the police would do and two people also stayed behind to help sunny up and ask her if she was alright. Eli walked up in front of the police "If you don't mind, we are in a hurry, so if we could determine what your going to do with them that would be a great help" the older looking cop said "Of course maam, right away" he turned around and started walking towards the station. Eli's mouth hung open in shook, before he shook his head and followed sulkily

"Yes just a little tired, that's all," Sunny said. She didn't like the fact people were getting so worried over her. SHe just wanted to get out of this town. She only helped them, so then they all won't be arrested. "Anyway, I need to go back to my friends." She gently nudged them to the side so then she could get through. When she got to Eli it was clear that she needed to rest. She looked half asleep. "What did I miss?" SHe asked slowly as if she was struggling to talk. Which she was, due to her being so exhausted. "I sware I'm fine, so don't even suggest me resting."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli looked over at sunny "We will head to the station, and you will take a rest" He raised his hand before she could protest "Not a suggestion" he looked at charlie "Those two morons attacked the crowd and now I'm heading to the station to sort it all out" He grabbed sunny's hand to guide her/make sure she doesn't fall over

Magic Sparkle

"t-than h-here we go..!" Jolty replied back with a smile, after getting free from the wrap she went to the edge of the roof, telling the togekiss to follow him.
"W-e could f-fly back f-from here, i-if you w-want" she said before opening her cape like wings and jumping from the building.

She start gliding freely with the wind, all the hard practice she did was worth it, even that she ended up putting herself in a physical danger.
The young girl entered the room through the window back to the bed, she looked more relaxed than before, but she still felt dizziness, worry and confusion.

Jolty saw some cops walking away with Eli, Sunny and some more following them. she immediately froze in place like she have seen the cops before, she start shivering a bit from how terrified she got.
It took the emolga a short time to snap out of the shock, she noticed Fluff and his pokemon near the bed.

"W-w-w...w-whats g-going o-on there?..?.? Wh-what happened to E-echo and Kei-keiko??" Jolty asked, it was hard for her to ask it but she managed to do so least.
Flareon looked up at the emolga human, "oh, look like you're back emolga girl, the togekiss gentleman didn't kidnap you i see" fluff said, "anyway-" the flareon words were cut off by the zorua.
"Those cops!... They catched miss Mismagius and mister Delphox with those hybrid balls! They are under arrest i think, for attacking the crowd" Voodoo explained in anger.

"C-catched?!" Jolty respond in a big surprise, "w-we got t-to free a-and help th-hem, a-are we?" Jolty stuttered in worry, "i want to free them as well, im not going to let another one get caught!" Voodoo replied.
"Dont even think of trying it, its a free way ticket to join them. Its their fault as well for attacking the crowd" Mystic told Jolty and Voodoo with unimpressed tone.

"B-b-but..." Jolty said, her determined face turned into sadness as her ears dropped down, "aren't t-t-they supposed to be f-f-friends, and i-isnt f-friends su-supposed to h-help protect ea-each other?" She stuttered slowly, using what Stephen told her about friendship.
The misdreavus blushed a bit, "i-i guess you do have a point about that" Mystic replied.
Hearing that made Jolty happier, but for some reason she felt dizzier. a few more sparks came from her cheeks, which faded away after a few seconds.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taillow forgot about Jolty for that moment and followed the cops, he landed on Sunny's shoulder.
"You seem to be very tired, you really need to rest" the bird immediately said after looking at her, "you might collapse on the way if you dont, it happened to jolty before and she woke up after a day or even more" he explained.

Last edited:
"I'm fine." She said groggily, "I'm the only one of us that saw the whole thing. The only reason that I look tired, is because I put up protect around the citizens of this town." She said, trying to bush everyone's fear off. "After questioning and giving an eyewitness report I'll rest, ok?" Sunny tried to compromise, she wasn't sure if they were going to give her that though.

The boy decided to move his hand foward from the roof and just...thought! He started to glow a bit, but then it stopped...suddenly, acid came out of his arm, moving over the pokehumans, and splashing near, the pokehumans and people, by total accident! It was metronome for crying out loud! Stephen's metronome turned into the pokemon move acid!

Last edited:
Hearing the cop being added to the list of people calling Eli a woman, Reuben chuckled. This is never gonna get old. "Guess it's a common mistake, huh?" he whispered to Eli. Reuben slowly distanced himself from him and Sunny, however, making sure that everybody else was following along.

As he looked around at everyone else, he saw a stream of acid extending from where Stephen was, some of it splashing near him. He could feel the burning sensation nearly instantly, yet it slowly began to intensify, especially around his lower body. He yelled in pain, yet began to clench his teeth tightly, the yells turning into more of a grunt. After a moment he looked up at the part-Togekiss, his face red from more than just the acid. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING, YOU IDIOT!?" he yelled in frustration.

His Roselia, who had not experience the same pain her former trainer did, walked up to him. "You'll be fine. We can heal you now, can't we? After all, you're caught, and look at how well that helped me through everything," she said, attempting to comfort her. He simply glanced back at her, then back to Stephen. It slowly became less of a problem with the pain from the acid but more of just how stupid everyone began to slowly appear to Reuben. The future sight, the police, the crowd that can't leave us alone, the others thinking they can attack the police and get a way with it, and now he decided it was a genius idea to just splatter everybody in acid for no reason. Why can't I just escape that Pokeball and go home unscathed? Why couldn't I have just somehow caught myself at the least?

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli nodded at Rubens comment "guessit it is....."He caught up to the police, doing everything he needed to to keep sunny on her feet (even if it meant carrying her) before hearing and seeing the acid he growled in frustration a little bit "Reuben, take care of the morons we're leaving behind please" the police said "What was that" but before he could turn his head Eli ran in front of him and asked "So how is this going to go?" the police looked at Eli and answers "We will first take you to get your testimony before we use you as a translator for the other twos testimony, then we will get the others testimonies, then we will see what happens from there."

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
As Felix walked back outside with the box of tissues, he saw that some of the crowd and cops were covered with some weird-looking goop-like substance. Ah god, what happened while I was getting tissues? he thought. Felix moved outside and looked up on the roof. There, he saw a Togekiss Pokehuman. He thought that the Togekiss might have used Acid, but Togekiss couldn't learn that. Felix was thankful that none of it splashed onto him. He returned Chespin, and decided to spectate from a distance. Felix carefully stepped around and over the acid puddles and sat down on a nearby bench. Now what? he started to think. Felix buried his nose into another tissue.

"D-Dammit!" His eyes started to water from the insult Reuben gave him. "I-I'm so sorry! I..." He crashed down to the floor. His emotional vulnerability got the best of him. He started to...sob. The boy would keep crying, he didn't know what to do. Anything I do...ruins everything...

Last edited:
"H- hey! Is everyone okay?!" Emily cried, before she sprinted towards the other Pokémon.

"Ugh, I can barely even catch my breath... and I don't know how much I even used... urgh... argh..." Oliver moaned, before a soft thud soon followed.

"Ahh! He umm... well, not like... is just may... much for him," Paris added, while he picked up his laptop soon after approaching the girl's prior position.

"Well, that blue thing sounds quite tired, and the mouse that has those fire things on his back is going to need his medication in like an hour or so. I should probably treat the blue thing before going into the cave," Emily thought, before she got out an orange, spray-type medicine from her bag.

"Okay, let's see what happened with you this time," Emily said, before she calmly approached the Oshawott.

"Hmm, he does have a bit of something red on his foot, but I'm surprised that he's not even saying anything to that. I guess him being tired might make this a bit easier," Emily added in her head after a close examination at a light crimson area on the sides and top of the sea otter's right foot.

"It looks like either he fell or something really bad must of hit him earlier. I don't see anything coming out, but I should probably get this sorted out so it doesn't get worse later," Emily said in her mind, while she swiftly sprayed on a moderate batch of the medicine onto the sites of injury. She took out a roll of gauze and dressing soon after.

"Alright, just sit tight and let doctor girl fix you up. We'll all go into the cave once we're done," Emily briefly stated to the Oshawott. She carefully placed the gauze on Oliver's right foot and applied two layers of the dressing on top.

"Okay, how do you feel?" Emily asked, while she noted the heavy pants from the little Pokémon.

"Ugh... I feel like I stayed up too much during that night shift... I don't know what ya put there, but I can't really feel anything right now. I don't really know if that's good or bad to be honest," Oliver promptly responded, before he struggled to get on his feet.

"Hmm, you seem to be having a hard time getting up. I should get you back in your ball too, and we'll go in the cave," Emily replied after she took in the sight of the stumbling Pokémon. She attempted to study the unknown language the sea otter had, though it was nigh impossible to take in a single word aside from the name of his species. The medication items were placed into the bag, as two red and white balls were withdrawn soon after. The Oshawott and Cyndaquil were returned into the spheres a split second later. The balls were placed back in the soft container along with the other items.

"Okay, let's get going. Hopefully we don't get lost in there, but it might be a good idea to have some sort of light in case," Emily softly voiced. She walked into the cave with the Pichu after her belongings had a brief check.

Seeing Stephen cry began to irritate Reuben in a way, feeling little pity when the boy fell from the roof. "Yeah, you deserve to be the one crying! You're the grass-type that just took an acid shower for the first time after having to deal with all of this!" he yelled at him, pointing to the police. The pain had mostly subsided at this point, yet the anger did not follow suit.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

"i see you dont Want to rest, i get it but if you dont want to end up like Jolty when she was like that you should be really careful" Taillow told the espeon, he was still on her shoulder.
"You should evade using your power at any cost" the bird pokemon told Sunny, but before he could say another thing there was a splash of acid nearby.

Taillow could feel his feathers getting burned from how painful the acid drops were, luckily it didn't seem like the espeon got any damage, at least not too much.
He turned his head back to the togekiss in anger, he could understand that its Stephen who have done it from the serperior's yell.
"BE CAREFUL WITH YOUR MOVES! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW TOGEKISS CAN LEARN A POISON MOVE THAT ISN'T TOXIC" he yelled in anger before turning his head back, but he was too far from the togekiss.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jolty looked to the left and then to the right, noticing that Stephen Haven't entered the room yet.
"Okay, we should follow the cops, theres nothing much we can do sadly." Fluff said gently to the emolga human, "i will go ahead!, You should go too miss emolga" Voodoo said and walked away

Mystic came to her trainer before he went off and start whispering, "go ahead with Voodoo, i will stay here with the emolga and keep her safe. We will join you soon" the misdreavus told Fluff.
The flareon nodded and whispered back, "you know, it a bit funny that you just disagreed with her a moment ago but you still want to stay with her" Fluff said before walking away after the zorua, Fluff haven't seen the acid attack, nor is Voodoo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mystic ignored what Fluff said and looked at Jolty, the emolga kid was looking confused, looking around the room for some reason.
"Is there something wrong sweetie?" The misdreavus said, its rare for her to use that word. Her words caught the young girl off gaurd and she immediately leaned back a bit in a surprise, "n-n-n..n-o... No-nothing a-at all" the emolga nervously stuttered before leaning forward a bit.
"I-its just... T-the to-togekiss h-havent seem to co-come back yet" Jolty explained.

"Where have you seen him last time? I saw him taking you somewhere not a while ago" Mystic said and went closer, it made the emolga feel a bit uncomfortable.
"We were on the roo-" Jolty didn't finish her sentence before hearing a crushing sound.
They both turned and saw Stephen lying on the ground, "h-h-huh? T-thats him!" Jolty stuttered in shock by seeing her 'friend' on the ground like he have been falling from the roof, she immediately went toward him.
"Did he just fell out from the sky?" Mystic said in confusion before following Jolty.

"T-t-togekiss, a-are you okay? Wh-what happened?" Jolty asked Stephen in worry, she could see her 'friend' crying.
The emolga knew its her turn to help Stephen after he helped her, but she didn't know how to do so. She just stared at him in worry, clueless about whats going on.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie followed Eli grudgingly, still not trusting these policemen.
She waved at Jolty as she left, still concerned for the Emolga Pokehuman.
Absol decided to stay behind, trying to care for Jolty. She attempted to comfort Stephen as well.
Eevee followed Allie, still concerned that her trainer would act out on her grief. She knew Allie well, and knew that she would likely try to go and help Talia as soon as no eyes were on her.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Echo and Keiko were in their Timer Hybridballs, which were strangely comforting. The magic of the Ball compelled them to stay, but Echo and Keiko tried to resist. The Ball responded by using its soothing power. "You are Pokemon," it seemed to speak "not humans." Echo tried to say "No, never," but it sounded like "Maa! Mismagi!" Time seemed to slow down as the ball was a Timer Ball, designed to capture Pokemon who put up a fight and prolonged their defeat. Keiko tried to use Magic Room and shield himself from the magic of the ball bu t something neutralized his move and the distorted space around him returned to normal. Echo similarly tried to use Dazzling Gleam but it failed as well. They tried to contact Allie but the Timer Ball's power made them want to be inside forever. They gave one final push with Fire Blast/Giga Impact but the moves were neutralized and Echo ran out of energy. "Stay with me... You are Pokemon... Stay with me..."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
the police and everyone following entered the police station, the cops had everyone sit down before pulling Eli into the interrogation room to ask him about the attack first

"Please state your name maam" Eli frowned "Eli, age 16, gender male" the police looked a little surprised "My apologies sir, any way please tell me what you know about the two we have in our custody" Eli nodded "They were attacked like the rest of us in the group, have been traveling with us for a few days now, I have never had reason to distrust them until now" He leaned over and whispered "Personally, I think they are just morons, not hostile" The police nodded "Please state what you saw, not what you think" Eli grimaced "Well, a few of us pokehumans were talking to the crowd, before the two you have showed up and threatened them with a future sight" he leaned back and sighed "A good 30 seconds later the attack hit, Sunny saved the people, and they were arrested by you"

The cops nodded "Thank you Eli, now we will bring out your comrades and you will translate for us" they let th two pokehumans out, keeping there hands on the balls in case they got out of control"

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
After seeing most of the pokehumans going to the police station, he decided it was time to explore more, solo. He saw on the map that there was a cave connecting to Camphrier town, and wanted to see the cave if there was any cool things there. His bloody nose finally calmed down, and started his way to the cave.

He finally made it, and went inside. He started to examine the area for any suspicious areas that could have treasure. As he was examining the cave, a Zubat came over and started to annoy him. At first, it wasn't that bad, just a few noises. Then, a few of them started to attack him. "Stop!" he yelled, and threw a Pokeball at the nearest one. And surprisingly, it hit something, and one of the Zubat went into the ball, and most of the others cleared out. "1....2....3.... yes!" he said. Felix took a few more hits from the Zubats as he picked up the pokeball. Felix decided it was a good idea to get out of there as quick as possible.

After making it out, Felix sat down on a bench. I should probably meet up with the others. he thought. With the two pokeballs he had in his bag, he started to walk towards the police station.

Sunny sat in the station. A small spat on her lower forearm still stung from the Acid. She really wanted to tell what she saw. Although, she was tried. NO! She must stay awake until they call on her to make a testimony! Jack sat next to her. "Jack, if you see me falling asleep, slap me. Got it?" Jack gave her a confused look but nodded.
"It is a direct order from Misstriss Sunny." He confirmed as he bowed. However under his smile, he was worried.

FartingFish-Singingloetta

Previously TheFartingFish1
Charlie stood infront of the police station Do i walk in? Or do i stay here? He thought. While he was thinking he saw the acid, He tried to dodge it but still got hit by some drops, It felt like the acid was lava. But he bit on hes teeth and tried to ignore it, He noticed that some acid came into hes coffee ''Gosh darn it...'' He looked around. ''Ribbon girl! I am grabbing a new cup of coffee!'' He said, Do it was stupid of him because he knew Eli couldnt hear him. He walked back to the pancake joint and saw that one of the workers sighed when she saw him ''Another cup of coffee again please'' He said while putting the cup of coffee with acid on the counter ''This one has this weird gew in it'' He waited for the coffee to be ready while already grabbing some money.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
When she walked into the station, Allie did a slight curtsy. "Allison Silverstone, age 14. Hybridic Female. Kalosian. Height 5'-"
Eevee nudged her. "I don't think they care that much."
Even in her distrust, Allie attempted to be polite.
"Echo and Keiko were only trying to have the people give them some space. We're a little self-conscious about our - situation - but they never intended to harm anyone. I can also act as a translator."
Eevee whispered something to Allie, who translated. "She said that she can vouch for them as well."

Anomaletix

Previously Keet
Felix entered the police station, and sat down. "Hi," he said quietly. Felix started to examine the surroundings. He didn't notice Eli in the station lobby, and assumed he was in the back explaining. I wonder how Eli is doing right now, hopefully he's fine, he thought. He noticed some other pokehumans in the station. As he was going to sit down, he noticed his shoes were a bit degraded on the bottom. I probably stepped on some of the acid earlier, he thought again. Felix found a seat and sat down on it. He started to think about all the other things that happened during his time with the group.

Feray had followed the crowd again, losing herself in them as she focused on her body more. She was beginning to master her ability of transformation and making her body seem semi-normal, but it was when all hell broke loose. First, a crowd gathered, and then some fighting and PokeBalls were being thrown around. Then the cops showed up! She had returned Zwirra and had transformed into a little plant next to a building to hide herself, but when she saw that the cops were taking a few people away, she had to stop them. The cops would listen to her! Hopefully, they would realize that International Police members tend to get into weird trouble at times.

She jogged up to the police station, her steps a little wobbly and people looking at her funny at her wobbling stance as her skin color was her original pale skin color, but her body still acted like jello. After barging through the doors of the police station, she pulled out her International Police ID and showed it off to the people there. "Hey, I'm Feray Siegfried, registered investigator of the International Police. I, along with a lot of other people, have been turned into hybrids by Team Rocket. I know that sounds bogus and Team Rocket shouldn't even be here, but I would like to bring the hybrids you have out of custody and into mine. I need to take them to my headquarters in Lumiose City so we can reverse this damage. And if you don't know a whole lot about the International Police, just know we do all the crazy shit that no one wants to deal with or ever even heard about because we try to keep it under wraps. If you need to, you can call the authorities over at my HQ and they'll give you the details of my mission," she slipped out a call card with the International Police logo and their phone number. The calling cards were legit, as they had their signature backwater logo hidden on the card (like how checks have invisible imprints on them that can only be seen by a different light source).

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The police took the card from Fenray and studied it for a second before sighing "Look miss, that's great and all, but this happened right outside our backdoor, and we need to process the accused before we can send them to higher authorities" he sat straight up in his chair "I can understand wanting to get the cure or whatever, but we need to take the responsibility of something like this of international shoulders" he leaned forward "These are the citizens we are supposed to protect, that includes from your friends"

Once Reuben shouted at him, he just cried more. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he was insulted and was talked back to... "Y-You..." he said, as sad as possible.

"I-I'm fine..."Stephen sobbed to Jolty. "I-I shouldn't have spewed acid all over the place..." He sniffed. "J-Just...let's turn ourselves, specifically me, in..."

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Seeing the togekiss being sad made Jolty sad as well, she start getting a bit confused when Stephen said 'acid'.
"A-acid?" Jolty said, she didn't know a thing about that move.
Mystic looked at Jolty, it was clear from her look that she doesn't know about it, the misdreavus sighed. "You dont know what acid is?" The ghost pokemon asked, she got the answer by seeing the emolga shooking her head slowly.

"Acid is a poison type move that hit all the foes, it cant poison you like toxic but it may lower the defense" the ghost pokemon explained calmly. "Anyway..." Mystic turned her face to the togekiss again, "the others went to the police station to defend Echo and Keiko, we supposed to go there too" she told Stephen, Jolty and Allie's absol.

Jolty started to feel uncomfortable, she wasn't sure why but her mind was trying to convince her not to go. She looked at Stephen again, her face was almost as sad as his.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

On the way to the station Taillow moved to Fluff's back, staying on him the entire way to the place.
"Sorry if i was heavy for you" the bird apologized inside the station, "you sure was a bit heavy, but it is all right, i can still carry you normally" Fluff said and laughed joyfully, his laughs stopped when Voodoo started to talk.

"I know im usually laughing and joking too, but doesn't it look a bit weird that the cops got those hybrid balls as well?" The fox pokemon said, "we need to free miss Mismagius and mister Delphox, we need to know how they got those hybrid balls too" the zorua added in anger.
Taillow flapped his wings before replying, "they attacked the crowd with deadly meteors, i think they deserve it. But... The the hybrid ball thing keep bothering me, im pretty sure the other thought about it as well".

A moment after looking at Stephen again, he sighed, finally cooling down. He silently turned away and followed Eli, paying attention to Sunny's condition. As he followed the others, he looked at his Roselia. "Sing her a song sometime, would you?" he quietly whispered to her. She slightly nodded, knowing what he had meant.

Approaching the station, he waited his turn, eventually speaking up himself. "Reuben King, fifteen, and I doubt I have much else to add to the others' stories other than a few of the people in the crowd looking okay with trying to capture some of us, so I'm feeling a bit concerned. For them," he said, then paying close attention to the balls containing the two caught Pokehumans. "By the way, I'm capable of ready everyone's minds, so I'm just gonna ask the question everyone's thinking of," he added sarcastically, "Where did you get those? How did you get those? Why do you have those, and why would you just go ahead and not let the people you're arresting speak by using them?" he pointed to the ball one of them was holding, Reuben noticeably finding it suspicious.

Meanwhile, the Roselia calmly walked over to where Sunny and Jack were seated, trying to appear casual and bored. After a while, she quietly whistled a Grass Whistle, one that would most likely only be audible to the part-Espeon and anyone near her.

Sunny's eyes became heavy and Jack noticed. He tried to slap her, but he was tired as well. "Must. stay. awake.." were her last thoughts before entering a dreamless sleep. Jack struggled to stay awake, but he couldn't. "I failed you Misstriss Sunny..."
Eve walked next to Sunny and Jack as they were falling asleep. She heard the whistle and immediately became drowsy. She jumped into Sunny's lap and took a nap.

Magic Sparkle

Jolty could understand how Stephen is feeling, but didn't know what to do in attempt to comfort him, jolty started to doze off for a few seconds.
The little girl got suddenly wrapped up by Stephen's hands while she dozed off for a moment, it catched her off gaurd.
However, it didn't bother her and she didn't try to struggle like in the previous time, it also didn't bother her when the Pokehuman's tears rolled down on her white shirt.

'P-Please...C-Can we j-j-just g-go?' Jolty could hear the togekiss said, which made her nervous. W-w-eha-wh..wh-sh-sho... The emolga kid couldn't think stright due to the fog that surrounded her mind, making it a bit difficult to think.
She shook her head the swiftest she can in attempt to clear her mind from all the confusion before thinking again.
W-what s-should i do, f-for some reason my m-mind tells me that i-it is a bad idea to go into the station. B-but... M-my body just re-refusing, s-something else is j-j-just telling me t-to go with t-t-togekiss and h-help e-echo and k-k-k-e-i..i-k... Jolty thought before all the mess in her mind came back, making her mind foggy again, preventing her from thinking.

Jolty nodded very slowly to Stephen, "o-o-okay..." she said tiredly, for some reason she suddenly got sleepy, it was like there is a war inside her mind.
Mystic looked at Jolty and Stephen, seeing the togekiss wrapping the emolga was kind of cute in her eyes, it looked like a hug.
"You two seem to get along very well" the misdreavus said with a smile, "besides the fact that you both are part flying type pokehuman" the ghost pokemon said a bit cheerfully.

"Huh... black and stuff, hard looking here," Paris said to himself, before he turned up the brightness on his laptop to a somewhat more intense degree.

"This place is quite dark, and I can barely see you with that glowing computer you got. I don't know what happened to everyone else, but I already had enough to patch up today. Let's stay together and try to find a way out of here if we can," Emily stated to the Pichu, before she glanced at his nimble hands on the keyboard for a brief moment.

"The map said to go east towards the western route on the seventh area if we want to get to that Lumi place from what I remembered. I have a bad feeling that something bad could happen, so we should be quick... especially since I can't seem to get any connection in here," The electric mouse hastily typed after the notepad program was opened.

The girl followed the Pichu in the dusky cavern, while the laptop illuminated a tiny area around the little Pokémon. The two carefully made their way around several boulders and other large rocks. A small group of blue and purple Pokémon flew around the cave, while they soon silently followed the girl after a discreet sound wave was directed towards her location.

"D- did you hear something? It was like so odd, and I could barely hear it," Emily asked the Pichu.

"Umm... no, I well not," Paris answered, before he shook his head.

"Ahh! Thing on me! Get off! Help!" The electric mouse shrieked after he felt something on top of his head!

"Oh my god! Shoo! Get away ya little vampire thing!" Emily shouted after she swatted a bat-like Pokémon with her left hand! The bat recoiled away and emitted off a sharp hiss towards the girl. Within a few seconds, more of their kind soon zoomed towards the Pichu!

"We gotta run! I think they're more than mad already!" Emily squealed, while she sprinted in the opposite direction of the wild Pokémon!

"Quit bat thing! Stop!" Paris loudly entreated, while he placed down his laptop. A loud spark emerged from his cheeks, followed by another.

"Ugh, said... QUIT!" The Pichu screeched, before a large, blue shock wave was launched towards the other Pokémon!

"Ahh! Yikes! Should of told me you were doing that!" Emily cried, before she dived towards the ground! The wave of weak electricity raced past her head, as the bats were hit by the sharp, energetic wave!

"Sorry, umm... had now... ugh," Paris bleated, before he grabbed his laptop. The girl quickly got up and gave a quick check for her belongings. She patiently waited while the Pichu made his way past the other immobile Pokémon.

"I can see some light ahead, it looks like we're almost there! I guess there is a chance for us to get out of this nightmare after all... if nothing else stops it that is!" Emily declared to the little Pokémon.

"Just this and city, hope it work... or it bad more," Paris added.

"What's with him saying just Pichu? I'm not sure if that's the only thing he can say, but I hope I can find an easier way to understand him soon," Emily thought, while the two lightly jogged towards another apparent entryway of the roosting chamber.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Out. Out. Out. Out! OUT!!!!

The ball's power was weakening, and eventually Echo and Keiko's Hybridballs began to shake and eventually pop open. The brightness of the real world was too much for Echo, being Ghost-type. She squinted and then saw Keiko and Eli in a room. Then she saw the police officer.
"H-hello? What do you want?"
"You. Pinkie. Translate." Sighing, Echo took out a piece of paper and a pencil and wrote "HELLO. I AM ECHO. THE POKEHUMAN NEXT TO ME IS CALLED KEIKO. WHY DID YOU CAPTURE US AND HOW DID YOU GET HYBRIDBALLS?" The man replied "Oh, these... We've been hearing about Pokemon-human-fusions causing havoc and since then have had these in our bag at all times. You're lucky I didn't have a Friend Hybridball, as if I'd want to be friends with you creeps."
Angrily, Echo wrote "
FREAK? WHY DON'T YOU SAY THAT AGAIN? TO. MY. FACE?" At the same time, she readied Psywave's psychic electricity.
Keiko stopped Echo as the police officer said
"Back in the Pokeball for you if you don't fess up...." Keiko used Magic Room to protect the three from items, including Hybridballs, and made a a barrier to stop the Police from physically attacking.